Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

African Nerd - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Nerd (61942 Views)

Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Guyz I am seriously stuck here. I am sending this from a borrowed phone. I am expecting some cash in two days time, seems I'm gonna be gone a while
please dont be vexed
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Ermmmm......Guys I am seriously stuck but I managed to steal hmmmhmmmm!! Borrow grin grin grin a modem
Oh! Iyana Ipaja! I look closer, I see one more word
BUS STOP
Iyana Ipaja Bus stop!? Well that explains a lot, the crowd, the noise, the slap too.
I see her bend down to the little thieves; the two of them grab her hands. She smiles as they lead her on. I just stay back and follow from behind. Tiptoeing ever so slightly. And then they stop in a corner, a dark alley inside a danfo park. I see drunk men everywhere, smelling of alcohol and all. They totally ignore the passers.
In the secluded portion of the park, away from all eyes except mine. I hear the Herculine say
“Haaa!! Fine boys. Oya where is your wounded friend ?”, she asks
And then suddenly one of the little boys looks up to her, a dirty grin running from ear to ear, he doesn’t appear so little anymore.
The once little thief and his partner in crime suddenly begin to swell and transform, they are no more little thieves, they are now huge thieves . I see them transmogrify into something that can only exist in horror films. A big goat-like horn grows out of their forehead, the horn was curved like that of a he-goat's not a cute unicorns’.
They grow up to 9 feet in height, three hands push themselves out of their bellies, a long cow-like tail tears the back of their trouser as it grows longer and longer, even the front of the trouser is not spared the transformation, as a club-like growth can be clearly seen, bulging and swollen.
Omeleme oooooo!!!! So these boys are really winch! So Oyinbo people sef dey do juju! Chai! So if I had gone to fight them for my wallet I would have ended up in LUTH, this time not as a medical student but as a patient!! Na so person dey die!!
I am surprised nobody sees us. What one of them says next answers clears my thought
“Young Herculine! You have strayed too far from the group hehe! We go show you say kaki no be leather! Nobody can save you here little girl! Cos all the mortals here can’t see us!”
He shouldn’t have said that, for as soon as he said that twenty warriors from the circle of labours suddenly appeared out of nowhere. They were each carry a big speaker.
“Huh! You tricked me!”, one of them howls
“Yes, I did! You no know say na fly dey sleep for deadi body belle!”, she replies.
As all this is going on, I just hide myself in one corner and watch as it all unfolds.
And then the twenty warriors quickly ran around the beast and surrounded it, forming a big circle. They drop the speaker around the beast and slot in a CD, and then they wear something to cover their own ears. The next thing I hear is Tonto Dikeh’s song, Itz Ova and High.
And then just as soon as the music begins the beasts screams out in terrible pain.
“Noooooooo!!!! Please I surrender!! I wont do it again!!!! Make it stop!! Noooo!!! Not Tonto Dikeh!! Make her stop!!!”, the beasts pleaded and begged for an end to what seemed like a torturous hell, but the warriors ignored its cries. They even increased the volume, I myself had to cover my ears with my hands, for I was beginning to feel the sting against my ear.
The beasts were melting, they were falling apart like candle wax in oven. The Tonto Dikeh music was working its destructive magic. But while one of them just gave up on itself and fell unconscious, the other wasn’t ready to go down without a fight. He begins trashing about and attacking, albeit weakened.
The Herculine rushes to put him down. She jumps twenty feet into the air, raising her sword, ready to bring it down on its head. But instead, the beast turns away its big ugly head, but he isn’t fast enough to escape the attack, as the sword comes down on the club-like bulge. Yes! That bulge. The one in the front of his trouser that was bulging and swelling.
I release my hands from my ears and place them inbetween my legs.
“Ouch! That’s guy future don end finish!”, I say to myself in horror.
The beast stops his trashing to see the huge organ fall off his body. It had veins that were three inches thick. It was huge and muscular, and blood was gushing out of it as if it was a pumping machine. It was up to three feet long, the full length of my dog, Jill.
I just stare at it jaw-dropped; I never knew t grew this big. Even all the warriors that were busy playing Tonto Dikeh’s beats of pain just stare at the big phallus with amazement, and hands on their crotch.
The Herculine just stands there looking at the big thing. All of seem to have being hypnotised by this giants big boy.
The beast yells out in horror, “You have destroyed my Johnny! You must die!”
Before anyone could respond, he slaps the Herculine with one swipe of his huge monstrous hands. She flies into the air, out of the park into an apartment towering above. All the warriors now descend on the beast, in hope of laying it to rest in pieces.
I run to see the Herculine, I rush out of the park and into the building she crashed into. I climb up the stairs and the sight that meets me is one of dread.
I see the whole space of the apartment, empty and abandoned, with only a few open windows, one broken by the Herculines' impact, so its not too bright inside. There is nothing here apart from support beams that extend from the ceiling to the roof. I hear muffled pants and quiet agony cries. I look around and see the Herculine, lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood, a woman above her.
I look more closely, the woman is terribly old and thin, she wears a crimson robe. Her hair old and white. And then she bends down to the helpless Herculine, a dagger shimmering in her hand.
I hear her.
“I am sorry for this, young Herculine. But it is a necessary sacrifice. You must tell him of Tartarus. When he comes to save you, you must tell him of Tartarus. For I await him there”
“Who?!”, the endamaged Herculine asks, I want to run to my Herculine’s safety but my legs are unresponsive, I feel like an enslaved spectator.
The woman replies with one four words. Only four words she said before sticking the dagger in my poor Herculines’ pretty heart.
“My Brother, Green Breath!”
SFIK!!
I fall back as I hear the sickening slice of Hadenine metal through ribs. I look up to see her again, and she’s gone. The purple witch, or whatever she was, is gone. Only the half-dead body of the Herculine remains.
When her brethren come to her aid, she is too far gone but not dead. I still remain unseen and paralyzed, fixated in my hidden form.
She pulls one of the warriors to her lips and whispers in his ear.
“Do you have a bottle of Alomo?!”
She is given a small bottle, which she empties quickly into her mouth and then she says again to him, whispering into his ear one more time, for the last time
“Save me from Hades. Bring Green Breath!”, as soon as she says this her hands fall from her hold and she lets off a shallow exhale. For she is dead.
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 3:31am On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
and how did u post this. Ogbeni! People are hung right on their neck n u stil wan play clown. Abegi update jooor.. Wait! Cant you have this published or evn videod ni... Redmoss!
A babe is telling me the same here I was like WTF! shocked shocked shocked DO film of wetin? Two months of boredom don put me for trouble now angry grin grin grin
And ermmmm......I may not post well for like 2 or 3 days. The woman wey dey vomit money for the backyard don dey f*ck up recently angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin, gaz go find another victim grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Another funny and wonderful piece..

Hmmm... But anyhow, Н☹ω many times does Herculine has to die in this story..

Maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ should just let her go in peace..

And we focus now more on you saving the world of mankind... *winks*
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Red moss I have always known that u are intelligent, right from the hades and minion conversation, I love ur creativity, I admire the way u switch from the supernatural to the natural. I just want to say a big thank u to u for making naira land a not so boring place. And for every who has been encouraging redmoss on this oddessy of supernatural, I appreciate all of u as well.
RED, Keep the flag flying.

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Shugamania:

Of course smiley ... Redmoss knows i'm joking too.
Good 4 u.. U guys are the ones makin d thread more lively
Re: African Nerd by laykhorn(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
A babe is telling me the same here I was like WTF! shocked shocked shocked DO film of wetin? Two months of boredom don put me for trouble now angry grin grin grin
And ermmmm......I may not post well for like 2 or 3 days. The woman wey dey vomit money for the backyard don dey f*ck up recently angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin, gaz go find another victim grin grin grin
Redmoss Mah main man! Seriously, this is a waste of talent.. If u dey write scripts for James Cameron, u go make money shapaly. You good at it.. Did i hear u call this boredom, Fantastic story my brother.
Errrmmmm! Make the woman no fu*k up oo0o.. Beg her make she vomit money. Besides, ur magas too dey pay naaa
Re: African Nerd by Shugamania(f): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito: then they wear something to cover their own ears. The next thing I hear is Tonto Dikeh’s song, Itz Ova and High.
And then just as soon as the music begins the beasts screams out in terrible pain.
“Do you have a bottle of Alomo?!”

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Thumbs up man, make i lend you my modem?
Re: African Nerd by jslimz(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Red mossy, guy ur head dey there. I didn't drop my phone till i got to the present page.
Guy u badt mehn. Abeg tell the woman at the backyard to behave and keep the dough rollin.
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Warlord3000: Another funny and wonderful piece..

Hmmm... But anyhow, Н☹ω many times does Herculine has to die in this story..

Maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ should just let her go in peace..

And we focus now more on you saving the world of mankind... *winks*
I no wan talk anything, but ermmmmm........***looses my tie*****....,ermmmmmmmm..............All this is just a memory being shown to African Nerd by the soul Of the Herculine,
see this
“It would be better if I showed you”, she says
She moves one vaporous arm and places it on my head. I am sucked into a loop of events, I feel my mind pushed away into another.
Everything whitens.
I have a ending for the story, I really see how it will end in my head, and I need all these events I am bringin up in other to stitch it together. I know it looks like a very open wound, but very soon I will close it up here and there, and then u guys will see how it all comes together.
Once again, thanks for your comments guys. grin grin grin
Although I am left wondering where Movmentish and Micki are!!
Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
I no wan talk anything, but ermmmmm........***looses my tie*****....,ermmmmmmmm..............All this is just a memory being shown to African Nerd by the soul Of the Herculine,
see this

I have a ending for the story, I really see how it will end in my head, and I need all these events I am bringin up in other to stitch it together. I know it looks like a very open wound, but very soon I will close it up here and there, and then u guys will see how it all comes together.
Once again, thanks for your comments guys. grin grin grin
Although I am left wondering where Movmentish and Micki are!!
ofcz i knew it was... wt do dey call it, flash back?
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

ofcz i knew it was... wt do dey call it, flash back?
Yes! Flashback! grin grin ;DI was afraid most guys wont get it, cos of the interaction between Nerd and the memory, y'know the slap and thefts
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
Redmoss Mah main man! Seriously, this is a waste of talent.. If u dey write scripts for James Cameron, u go make money shapaly. You good at it.. Did i hear u call this boredom, Fantastic story my brother.
Errrmmmm! Make the woman no fu*k up oo0o.. Beg her make she vomit money. Besides, ur magas too dey pay naaa
I was getting bored with staying at home, we are on a long break. Most of my guys are busy enjoying life. I am forced to stay home and read. At first I read two medical books fnish. Yes! Two!! shocked shocked shocked shocked It was that long and bad. I got tired of Isaac Asimov, And then I wrote Talamons:Breakers of time, after a while that generated no traffic and so I took a break and came back to write this. I actually owe the supernatural twist to Micki, I never planned it like this. And then the rest of the crew tied me to the driver seat, they said I must not stop. Their juju was strong. shocked grin grin
Re: African Nerd by EasyArch(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Wow! this is some creative stuff here (especially coming from a Medical student) I have neva read any thread on Nairaland past the first page, but I had to read all 9 pages of ur story... the story is so captivating and hilarious... I cant wait to read the remaining part of your story... thumbs up bro. this is more than just a product of boredom.
Re: African Nerd by Mobsync(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Very niece piece... Really impressive but some people won't be able to get the scene where the herculine showed you how she died. Maybe you should edit it and add some lines that would make it more like a flashback.
Re: African Nerd by preciousoz: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
More Red moss... More we Crave .... More we desire

Thanks Bro.... (Waiting for the next update)
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2012
Oops.. Yeah I rmber.. My bad...lol
It was a flashback...

Just wanted my Garri hero back in the picture ASAP..lmao
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Ehm.... Mosquito.... Na wetin I go tell you now... I dey vex ooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Been quietly reading,following and ENJOYING...absolutely speechless *sniff* on verge of tears.Amazing *sniff* cleans a tear from left eye.
*Sobbing now* ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.Smh.
#Draw closer to Redmosquitoes ear and whispers# please continue...don't stop.
CHAI!!!

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
I want so use this as an opportunity to invite you guys to the literature section! We have lots of guys ( well not lots, we are just a handful of guys), but still sha, there are other guys in the Literature section, poets and writers like my self, I cant boast of our expertise, bur I can say we are all trying our best. So please guys check out the literature section, Abeg! Come and see what we have to offer grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/writing

Lemme also use this as a means to advertise my best poem, I dont even know if its a poem, but I like it and now its getting old, So I want to revive it
https://www.nairaland.com/1106399/oral-farts-flamboyance-stench-hilarious grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: Ehm.... Mosquito.... Na wetin I go tell you now... I dey vex ooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Why u dey vex? undecided grin grin grin
U don leave me dey hang for your story, Instead of raising minds, you are raising trousers with your sexuality stories angry angry angry.......that doesnt mean I dont like them oooo grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mobsync: Very niece piece... Really impressive but some people won't be able to get the scene where the herculine showed you how she died. Maybe you should edit it and add some lines that would make it more like a flashback.
Haa! Nah! Once the update has been posted, I dont like to tamper with it. Even though I want to sometimes, most guys dont read it twice grin grin
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Why u dey vex? undecided grin grin grin
U don leave me dey hang for your story, Instead of raising minds, you are raising trousers with your sexuality stories angry angry angry.......that doesnt mean I dont like them oooo grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.... You eh.... When I told you that my story **Beginning of the End** was my first story you thought I was joking abi.... I meant it o... I can't sit down and start cracking my brain to come up with something, but if it is writing on sex... Men.... I bammm Dieeeeee...

Happy New Year sha-------- Courtesy------- Mayans
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.... You eh.... When I told you that my story **Beginning of the End** was my first story you thought I was joking abi.... I meant it o... I can't sit down and start cracking my brain to come up with something, but if it is writing on sex... Men.... I bammm Dieeeeee...

Happy New Year sha-------- Courtesy------- Mayans
Mayans?! Wetin consign ur story with Mayans! Abeg go update jorh! grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
I usually update once per day, but since I now have more likers, I have decided to step up ma game, make dem no ALUU me for here lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
“Save me from Hades. Bring Green Breath!”, as soon as she says this her hands fall from her hold and she lets off a shallow exhale. For she is dead.
And then I am sucked away, out of this world. I feel my mind reversed and transported across endless dimensions. And soon I am back in my body, in the underworld, the soul of the Herculine frees me of her touch.
“Now you know what you must do?!”, she says
I smile, trying to look bold and courageous . I no wan f*ck up for her front.
“Do not worry! I shall avenge your death!”, I say with strength in my voice and anger in my eyes.
Meanwhile deep down, I am praying to all the gods in my village that I don’t meet that winch . That old woman no be normal woman oooooo!!! I know the strange power she wields is great, I don’t know how I know these things, for I just know. See how she just killed and vanished.
I can see the circle of light at the other side, in the light. They beckon for the Herculine to come back to them, back to the world of the living. She throws a smile at me and floats off to the surface, off to the light, leaving only me in the dark Realm of Hades.
It is after she leaves that I now ponder on what I have just gone through.
Wait! Green Breath?! Was that me?!
I replay all the world in my head.
“My Brother, Green Breath!”
“Save me from Hades. Bring Green Breath!”
She asked them to bring “Green Breath” and they brought me. Chai! See your life, I can imagine my mother chastising me with long rolls of never-ending Yoruba stringed abuses.
“Hmmmm!!! Tartarus hehn!”, I say to myself, “Isn't that the realm under the Underworld?!”, I ask myself, knowing fully well that I was right.
I raise my club and strike at the ground.
Once, twice………I raise it very high the third time and bring it down with as much force as I can, to be sincere, that isn't much.
CRAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!!
A big fissure tears open in the black floor. I see a darker realm underneath, stranger voices, more horrible cries. It is very dark, blacker than night, but I am able to see the ground.
Yep! I found it. I measure the distance of between me and the other floor underneath. Hehn! If I jump I will twist in the air and land with my knees straightened and then I will flex my toes and quickly contract my thighs and release my hamstring in the last minute in other to reduce the force on the spine and prevent back injury.
Heheheheehe!! I grin to myself. “Ayomide you such a smart genius!”, I tell myself tautologically.
And then I jump.
YAKATA!!!
After all the evaluations and devaluations and smarty talk, na head I take land! Right on the top of my head. I am lucky I didn’t break my neck in the process. I rise to my feet and dust myself, squinting harder into this darker realm.
I unconsciously raise my hand to feel the pain on my head, right above my ogo. O boy! The koko my hand met there was as big as an agbalumo, it was as strong as granite. I try to rub out the evidence, the evidence that a plan is better said than done. The koko is proving stubborn to control, the more I rub it, the more it grows taller and bigger. I ignore it for the mean time.
As I walk about the cave-like system of Tartarus, I feel myself about, virtually blind.
I exhale deeply and am amazed, my mouth vapour is green and luminescent. It actually produces this green glow in the darkness.
Haaa! Who says bad breath doesn’t help?! Make dem slap RRS jorh!
“Brother is that you?!”, I hear a voice call out from behind
“Huh?!”, I mumble as I turn around to see who spoke, only to be met with more darkness.
I breathe out some of my mouth air in the direction of the voice, the faint glow of my mouth vapour is too dim, I still cant see who spoke.
“Did you just fart? What is wrong with you?! You know what we came here for!”, the voice says again. At first, I think the voice speaks to me, but another voice cuts in before I can reply.
“I didn’t do anything! It is the boy! I think he has some sort of powerful gas weapon!”, another voice says out of the darkness, ”Let us silence him quick!”, he adds
“Who is …………..”, before I can complete my question
GRIGBOA!!!!!
A heavy skull-splitting hit comes upon my head. I feel my neck squeeze into my shoulders, I feel the koko that was proving hard to control, suddenly run back into the skull. I twist from right to left, unsure whether to fall to here or there. I see “ A B C” floating about, I can hear shouts of “UP NEPA!!” in my head. I see Quadri stealing food from my pot amid my confusion. Wait! So he was the one that stole the meat that time.
And then I fall, I go numb all over, I am still conscious, I look up into the darkness again, nothing there.
“Who is there?”, I murmur painfully.
I shouldn’t have said that.
The last thing I see is a brown firewood swinging down upon my head.
GBBOOOOMMMMM!!!
Black out! Nepa don take light!
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Mayans?! Wetin consign ur story with Mayans! Abeg go update jorh! grin grin grin grin

Na beg I dey beg o.... E go hard wella.... Maybe if I go for this break come back my brain go don relax wella.... By then I fit give everybody wetin dem want, moreover I still dey search for love.....
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Na beg I dey beg o.... E go hard wella.... Maybe if I go for this break come back my brain go don relax wella.... By then I fit give everybody wetin dem want, moreover I still dey search for love.....
Wetin consign he-goat with aluminum roofing?! undecided?! Dont you know that people like us never find love?! Abegi continue ur bad boy dey go! Big boi big shit! grin grin grin
Re: African Nerd by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Wetin consign he-goat with aluminum roofing?! undecided?! Dont you know that people like us never find love?! Abegi continue ur bad boy dey go! Big boi big shit! grin grin grin

Ehm.... You don crack me up.... See, I'm leaving this office by 2:00pm, so abeg add updates o, because I sharpaly buy Etisalat to dey use for this holiday so that I no go miss this tori but I want more today....

And ehm.... Being a bad boy pays wella.... Make I go continue my tori for sexuality section jor....
Re: African Nerd by Redmosquito(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guys please air you views
Re: African Nerd by Warlord3000(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Frankly..

I know we were someone in the underworld before.. But now getting it mixed_up with back to earth..

Maybe a little more graphical since we aint watching a movie, and we can only interpret to our imagination..

Using lots of everyday "land slang" in the underworld can be a lil confusing..

Just my thought though..

Nevertheless enjoying every bit of it ooo ..

So let's proceed oo.. *winks*

1 Like

Re: African Nerd by greedie1(f): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
quadri..... i miss dat guy. redmoss, wen r u going to write abt him lyk u promised?

black prince is spending a lot of tym in d underworld,wts d situation report on earth? is he missing or is d timing in both worlds different? lyk say a min here is a day der?
and where d hell is wts his name? minion? d beast wit d vanishing powder?

nice one redmoss, wen is d next update grin
Re: African Nerd by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
OMG,so so creative...cnt belive i'm getting this free,for real

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.