Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP (10872 Views)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Ann77: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
That we love baba Fash, don't mean he can talk to us anyhow ok. whichever way you look at it, on this matter, he was down right rude!!! angry
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by kollybay4u: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should stop twisting events. he never sent anyone parking from the state. he only drove non-indigenes from the civil service.
You are foolish, for that statement, what else would he done before you realise that is driving non indigenes from the state. He took food from their mouth... You are stupid indeed.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by BabaO2: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva: At least PDP now have genuine reasons to attack ACN. I support PDP on this. No elected official should be caught making such statements.
Allowing all manners irresponsibilities, corruptions, robberies....which Lagos state chapter of PDP has openly admitted is part of their own 'politics' speaks volume why Nigeria is in trouble under the leadership of PDP. Pls reject/ignore this and show you have class.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Ramcie(f): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2012
ondo_boi: your yoruba looks igboish

cheesy I thought it was Igbo didn't know it was actually Yoruba . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by lacasa: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2012
if Fashola is Rude, then PDP has not only been "Rude" but PDP has been "Insulting & Systematically Killing" Nigerians fσr the past 13.
Years.

Mtcheeu!! Fashola more grease to µя elbows Jare! smiley
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Baba_O:
Allowing all manners irresponsibilities, corruptions, robberies....which Lagos state chapter of PDP has openly admitted is part of their own 'politics' speaks volume why Nigeria is in trouble under the leadership of PDP. Pls reject/ignore this and show you have class.
How exactly is ACN any different from PDP?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by PointB: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2012
It added that “under no circumstance can anybody, not even the president, deport any Nigerian from any state in the country. The right of a Nigerian to live and not be discriminated against is guaranteed under the constitution of our great country. No law can thus be made to frustrate or erode such guarantee. The Governor ought to know this and remain civil.”

Fashola take note of this. Those who break Lagos traffic law should be charged with law breaking. Threatening to deport them is a no-brainier. Wonder whats become of Fashola these days. The guy is normally on point, might have something to do with Tinubu looting Lagos state while he aids and abets. Na wa o.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Slapme(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola should take it easy after all no be lagosians develop lagos.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you just hearing this for the first time?

I think Beggars, destitutes, vagabonds etc were those who were sent packing.

How many law-abiding Lagosians(irrespective of state of origin) have been deported?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by geeez: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2012
PointB: It added that “under no circumstance can anybody, not even the president, deport any Nigerian from any state in the country. The right of a Nigerian to live and not be discriminated against is guaranteed under the constitution of our great country. No law can thus be made to frustrate or erode such guarantee. The Governor ought to know this and remain civil.”

Fashola take note of this. Those who break Lagos traffic law should be charged with law breaking. Threatening to deport them is a no-brainier. Wonder whats become of Fashola these days. The guy is normally on point, might have something to do with Tinubu looting Lagos state while he aids and abets. Na wa o.

Did BRF say he will deport anyone? I need you to show me a link with a quote or video where he said that.

How come people reason like this in the 21st century or is BRF just years ahead of this phase of Nigeria's politics?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

I think Beggars, destitutes, vagabonds etc were those who were sent packing.

How many law-abiding Lagosians(irrespective of state of origin) have been deported?
So Beggars, destitutes and vagabonds are not humans or even Nigerians? O ma se oo
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2012
geeez:

Did BRF say he will deport anyone? I need you to show me a link with a quote or video where he said that.

How come people reason like this in the 21st century or is BRF just years ahead of this phase of Nigeria's politics?
He didn't say it but he did it.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Etukiz(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2012
How sure are u PDP una too dey talk
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by savanto: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Did PDP condemn T.A Orji for the wicked act??

Fashola didn't drive anyone from Lagos... He only said:

[size=20pt]"IF YOU CANNOT OBEY THE LAW GO BACK TO YOUR FFUUCCKKIINNGG VILLAGE"[/size]

what if I'm from Lagos State and i do reside in my local government area or LCDA, where does Fash want to me to go since the Lagos state bye-laws are very hard on me now?? You seem to forget that even Lagos indigenes are not immune from breaking the laws of the land.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola made the statement barely 2 days ago that those who can not obey traffic laws should return back to their village: That was rude, that was arrogant, that was stupid and that was unprofessional of a governor. I love fashola, but I have to warn him that there is life after politics, he should not be making statements that will hunt him. He hasn't been the wisest since he got re-elected and now he is ruining his image with his utterances. PDP is very right on this, cos fashola statements are recorded and we can replay it before elections.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by smileyprin(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2012
ballabriggs: Is it the same PDP that Governor Orji of Abia sent non-indigenes of Abia especially Imo people packing from his state?

Is it the same PDP that Oyinlola and Akala spent the better part of their time in office bickering over LAUTECH teaching hospital?

Is it the same Lagos PDP that never wanted Aganga to represent them as the said Aganga is an Edo indigene and not a 'Lagosian'?
Nawa fr PDP oh.....nd i think d statement is simple 'Obey the traffic rules or go back to ur effing Village or Town' juxt a strict way of sayin make sure u obey d rules
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
So Beggars, destitutes and vagabonds are not humans or even Nigerians? O ma se oo

When they become a nuisance, then they should be sent packing.

You gat no job, no shelter, no money, no skill, no education, NOTHING.. Yet you want to stay in a City and constitute a menace. HELL NO!! Please Go back to ur effing Village...

And if city laws are too complex for you...... BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

When they become a nuisance, then they should be sent packing.

You gat no job, no shelter, no money, no skill, no education, NOTHING.. Yet you want to stay in a City and constitute a menace. HELL NO!! Please Go back to ur effing Village...

And if city laws are too complex for you...... BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE..

I hope the constitution back up your statement. Btw, what if Lagos indigenes are found to belong to the category of people you states, will they also be sent out of Lagos or be left to remain a nuisance since they're Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Ann77: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
How exactly is ACN any different from PDP?

I wonder o!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2012
amma not goin to gewt involved in the ACN-PDP tin...i voted for ACN sincew democracy started buh i guarantee you that that wont continue. ACN has been affected by the 'Animal Farm' syndrome....they came to power on the ideology they were the party for majority...only to turn around and dish out elitist favoured policies...i ll onl;y vote for candidates now...shameless lots!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by kingingkinging: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
andyanders: In fact, PDP should take over ACN because they have failed with the kind of attitude Fashola is exhibiting here in Lagos.

This will be the beginning of the end. PDP should take over what?

which state did they take over and make better?

God forbid. PDP can only take over in the East and South South not my advanced and progressive west.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jah Man: Fashola is annoying as far as I am concerned.
I pay tax to him in 6 digits every month, but all the roads in my area are death-traps.
It is really annoying seeing him on media forming 'action governor'.
[color=#000099]
Please my guy, how can one stop paying tax to LASG? 'cos I feel like I'm helping to fund
a terrible dynasty who end up using our hard earned money to oppress the poor and less-privilege.
At least I'll have rest of mind and my tax is in six digits too for 11 years now,
yet no tangible development where i reside.
I really need help please
[/color]
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by opeoluwa2(f): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
andyanders: In fact, PDP should take over ACN because they have failed with the kind of attitude Fashola is exhibiting here in Lagos.

Nigerian may never learn,which PDP re u talking about?the PDP that has GEJ,Alao Akala,OBJ name the other thieves.
Wether A C N,C P C,PDP,JONA,BRT,HIV,whatever the party,Nigeria needs serious help.the level of development is not commensurate with the income that flows into the central purse on a daily basis.
What we celebrate as development is overhyped mediocrity .
I use to think Fashola was different.
What is he doing with a private yachet, Tinubu has a very massive Hotel on the island of lagos state.his birthday was a carnival,tinubu's wife owns the biggest shopping mall in ikeja, yet most streets in lagos state is an eyesore.u ll hate to walk on the street of lagos when it rains.yet these people travel out and they know the true meaning of development.
Nigerian wake up,stop celebrating criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by takedat(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
PDP who has been in power for 13 years should take the blame cos if they had provided good governance people won't think it necessary to leave other states in search of a better life in Lagos. Lagos state receives allocation just like every other state, if the other states had catered for the welfare of its people Lagos would have had fewer people trooping in on a daily basis. There should be even distribution of wealth all across the federation so that people won't take Lagos as their Nigeria and Fashola as their President

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by taharqa: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
PDP shld SHUT their mouths joor. Are u guys not tired of these silly politics instead of conc on d real issues...we want alternative Real suggestns that can work from opposing parties anywhere in 9ja, not silly political tactdrums. Am tired of too much talk (noise), no action
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Angel778(f): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should stop twisting events. he never sent anyone parking from the state. he only drove non-indigenes from the civil service.
that is even worst! Driving out non indigenes frm d civil service. Hw wil they acct 4 d years spent on contributng positively to d state, if d reward they wil get is to be driven out. D same Nigeria, d same igbo land!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by smarthG(f): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
PDP might not be good at all but I can assure you that the ACN is no more coming back to power in Lagos state

There are Other Parties that will want to do good if they happen to be elected.

Have you ever wondered what will happen if ACN happen to have much power in NIGERIA like PDP? It means common citizens will not be allowed to come outside oooo, dat will be so DANGEROUS
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by iwanchop(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
See urself..he drove non indigenes frm d civil service,so dat is right in ur own thinking..hw would u feel if dat happened to u?Ppu who worked for so many yrs in Abia were driven out just because they r non indigent,that s barbaric
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Angel778(f): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

That is even worse, outright xenophobia against a people. Denied them their right to work based on their state of origin. Absolutely disgraceful!!!

My mother served as an officer in the Lagos Civil Service and rose as a level 17 officer before retiring. How many non-Igbo's in those SE states have gained employment not to talk of being high ranking civil servants? At a time it was outright discrimination between Enugu and Anambra. Fact is, Lagos is still one of the states that embraces all if not Akabueze and the loud mouthed Joe Igbokwe won't even have the voice as they do today.

With other states placing a ban on Okada operations, there seems to be an influx of of Okada riders to Lagos. Notice that the Okada riders of Northern origin gradually started moving in with the ban on Okada operations in Abuja.

What do you expect the man to do? Fold his hands and watch such menace go unchecked?
thank you my brother. I read ysterday n d paper dat he has provided a job opportunity 4 them, bt dat type of news wnt be posted. Hmmm! Niger, alway lookng at d negative side
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Angel778(f): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
dreamer!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
iwanchop:
See urself..he drove non indigenes frm d civil service,so dat is right in ur own thinking..hw would u feel if dat happened to u?Ppu who worked for so many yrs in Abia were driven out just because they r non indigent,that s barbaric
It was a point of correction and not an endorsement of Orji's action.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by takedat(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
God punish PDP, we are already complaining of a god father in Tinubu, you now want a Bode George to take control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MEET AFIKPO CHIC (photo And Info) / Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra / FG Proposes To Create 21m Jobs By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.