Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP (10873 Views)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by 1025: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2012
a very rude fashola is better than a saint pdp can present in their history. pdp shld concentrate on the federal duties in which they have failed woefully.
pdp is the worst thing i would even wish a state or country that i hate.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Akanbiedu(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01:
Nibo, enu ara eni la fin ko mi oje
fashola must tell Ibos to leave lagos lol

Seanet, wetin Ibos do you sef?

Seriously, your fixation on Ibo is too much. And you need to stop making policies that are meant to sanitize Lagos look like anti-Ibo policies. The policies affect everybody living in the state. It is counter-productive and not in Lagos best interest.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Thok(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Not that i'm in defence of his actions, but when allocations are not sufficient,but overstretched, what can he do?.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by nduchucks: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Seriously, your fixation on Ibo is too much. And you need to stop making policies that are meant to sanitize Lagos look like anti-Ibo policies. The policies affect everybody living in the state. It is counter-productive and not in Lagos best interest.

Akanbi can be quite reasonable when he wants to. The above is a sensible post. Respects
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wadeoye(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
afam4eva:
It's a serious offence but it's not as bad as chasing non-indigenes out of the state like Fashola has been doing.

See another Igbo logic...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wadeoye:

See another Igbo logic...
Pls counter my logic or STFU!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wadeoye(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Pls counter my logic or STFU!

That will be a waste of my preciuous time. Counter your Igbo logic so you can come up with another Igbo logic? and the cycle continues...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wadeoye(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ramcie:

cheesy I thought it was Igbo didn't know it was actually Yoruba . cheesy grin

Na Yoruba the Igbo man was trying to type.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wadeoye:

That will be a waste of my preciuous time. Counter your Igbo logic so you can come up with another Igbo logic? and the cycle continues...
Then it was very 1diotic you to quote me just to blow hot air.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wadeoye(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
sucess001:

Goodness! ...Garri makes such a dull comment and another fool clicked on 'like'. lemme educate u sha since u re unrepentantly ignorant...even those beggars u see pay tax...as long as u buy goods...u re most likely paying taxes...cos the goods u re buying must have been sold by a company which has been taxed and the good itself wud have likely been taxed...in fiscal parlance...those taxes are called 'indirect tax'...in essence, the beggers @ least pay tax by purchasing taxed goods...For your 411..am workin in the legal dept of one of the biggest banks in africa...i also worked 4 2 yrs in a lawfirm in banana island where i charged $200 per hour for foreign clients...so this knowledge am giving u...is smetin u shd just shut ur mouth up and appreciate...ode

See another Igbo logic. That means some of us who pay direct tax from our salary monthly are paying double tax? Or are you saying we buy at different rates because we have already paid tax to government? No wonder the Igbo states are not developed.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wadeoye:

See another Igbo logic. That means some of us who pay direct tax from our salary monthly are paying double tax? Or are you saying we buy at different rates because we have already paid tax to government? No wonder the Igbo states are not developed.

Uncle...just do some research on d topic...or just google wat 'indirect tax means'. I ve actually posted d explanation earlier...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wadeoye(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
sucess001:

Uncle...just do some research on d topic...or just google wat 'indirect tax means'. I ve actually posted d explanation earlier...

What are you talking about? That somebody buys food means he has paid tax because the company producing the food has paid tax to government or what? The tax we are talking about here if you dont understand is the one you pay on the money you make from whatever business you are doing. Companies pay tax on the money they make and every individual is also expected to do the same.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 4:05am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=sucess001][/quote]

desola...i tend to respect the female folk buh since u ve decided to be nasty here goes....first...i can use txt language cos this is a public forum and a social network...am not writing a 'brief'...

Sorry, in order to engage me in a debate, you would have to express yourself in comprehensible standard English and not the garbage language you have written in, above. What is "buh"? Speak English, Okolo!!

i see u also ignorant to knw there's no such docment as a 'legal representations'...

Even more obtuse; you are; not to know that I was referring to a written form of legal representation which you make on behalf of your client or a body - a skeletal argument, so to say. A layman would know that, even. However, because you are a fictitious "lawyer", you have struggled to understand what that means and have gone to length to find out if there was a legal document called 'legal representation' - I laugh...

on the tax matter...pls counter my argument with a fiscal argument...not just show ur emotional instability...its a fiscal fact...go and ask anyone with basic knowledge of tax...

Oh! So you double as an economist now, I see. You're not only a lawyer but an economist extraordinaire? Perhaps you studied economics at post degree level? Come on, humour me a little. Listen, no one is easily impressed here, and certainly not by dubious characters such as yourself. You expose yourself to interrogations if you claim to know much about something you know so little about so a word of advise is for you not to throw yourself in the firing line in future. Keep mute if you know 'fokhole' about the intricacies of a certain area which can only be covered by professional know how. Anyhow, I have provided my answer to your ignorant and juvenile assertion so I consider that, dealt with. You cannot equate vat to income tax and st.upidly summarise that those who likely pay tax on goods and services for their own personal consumption somehow now contribute effectively to the society and therefore have significant say and can demand social protection rights. Human rights, perhaps but they would have to make a strong case that their 5% vat contributes to the real working (maybe when the whole vat is pooled together) of their society. You also have to remember that majority of business are not registered so they arguably do not pay tax.h Furthermore, most of the items that can be purchased within the financial sphere of a beggar such as basic food items and medical and pharmaceutical products are exempt from tax. If you know your onions as you claim to, then you would know this, but I doubt the veracity of your claim.

if u dont wanna take my word...oya lemme do some research for you and Mr. "Garri(x7) ...

"The term indirect tax has more than one meaning. In the colloquial sense, an indirect tax (such as sales tax, a specific tax, value added tax (VAT), or goods and services tax (GST)) is a tax collected by an intermediary (such as a retail store) from the person who bears the ultimate economic burden of the tax (such as the consumer). The intermediary later files a tax return and forwards the tax proceeds to government with the return. In this sense, the term indirect tax is contrasted with a direct tax which is collected directly by government from the persons (legal or natural) on which it is imposed. Some commentators have argued that "a direct tax is one that cannot be shifted by the taxpayer to someone else, whereas an indirect tax can be."[1]

Features

1.Indirect taxation is policy often used to generate tax revenue. Indirect tax is so called as it is paid indirectly by the final consumer of goods and services while paying for purchase of goods or for enjoying services.
2.Indirect tax is broadly based since it is applied to everyone in the society whether rich or poor.
3.The tax payer who pays the tax does not bear the burden of tax; the burden is shifted to the ultimate consumers.
4.In the case of a direct tax, the taxpayer has to bear the burden of tax personally; in case of indirect tax the taxpayer and the taxbearer are not the same person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_tax

Investopedia explains 'Indirect Tax'

Indirect taxes can also be defined as fees that are levied equally upon taxpayers, no matter their income. This is a primary reason why they are thought of as taxes that are passed on, as the price of the tax is compensated for by simply increasing the overall price of the good or service

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/indirecttax.asp

P.S: If you have at any point sat behind a desk in a higher institution at all, you would have known that Wikipedia, is not considered to be a veritable source. For that reason, I would consider your supporting facts as inadmissible.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 4:20am On Nov 11, 2012
And what exactly are you arguing with her Desola? How do you expect this your lecture to enter her/his thick skull? You get time
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Desola:

Sorry, in order to engage me in a debate, you would have to express yourself in comprehensible standard English and not the garbage language you have written in, above. What is "buh"? Speak English, Okolo!!

Even more obtuse; you are; not to know that I was referring to a written form of legal representation which you make on behalf of your client or a body - a skeletal argument, so to say. A layman would know that, even. However, because you are a fictitious "lawyer", you have struggled to understand what that means and have gone to length to find out if there was a legal document called 'legal representation' - I laugh...

Oh! So you double as an economist now, I see. You're not only a lawyer but an economist extraordinaire? Perhaps you studied economics at post degree level? Come on, humour me a little. Listen, no one is easily impressed here, and certainly not by dubious characters such as yourself. You expose yourself to interrogations if you claim to know much about something you know so little about so a word of advise is for you not to throw yourself in the firing line in future. Keep mute if you know 'fokhole' about the intricacies of a certain area which can only be covered by professional know how. Anyhow, I have provided my answer to your ignorant and juvenile assertion so I consider that, dealt with. You cannot equate vat to income tax and st.upidly summarise that those who likely pay tax on goods and services for their own personal consumption somehow now contribute effectively to the society and therefore have significant say and can demand social protection rights. Human rights, perhaps but they would have to make a strong case that their 5% vat contributes to the real working (maybe when the whole vat is pooled together) of their society. You also have to remember that majority of business are not registered so they arguably do not pay tax.h Furthermore, most of the items that can be purchased within the financial sphere of a beggar such as basic food items and medical and pharmaceutical products are exempt from tax. If you know your onions as you claim to, then you would know this, but I doubt the veracity of your claim.

P.S: If you have at any point sat behind a desk in a higher institution at all, you would have known that Wikipedia, is not considered to be a veritable source. For that reason, I would consider your supporting facts as inadmissible.

My God! I can't believe dis...ok..I introduced mysef as a lawyer..who are u?

2nd...u claim a professional buh Gosh...I tink d meanin of 'professional' has changed. U dnt even knw d different betw 'vat' and 'indirect tax'....goodness...and from d begining...I didn't specify d type of tax did I? So if I say dey pay tax...dt means my statement was valid. Desola...u wanna soo lay claim to being knowledgeable...nice efforts...buh wikipedia is a source of info...and am not producing a 'thesis' here...besides...I also quoted from anoda source...since u don't wanna agree to my research...then u pls gimme d definition of 'indirect tax' from whichever source u have...let's c if its different from wat I have.u just wanna argue for d sake of it...not cos u got a better reasoning...den I see u got some silly supporters on nairaland like on silly sean..na wa...I dnt tink I need any support tho...st.upid pple r always a majority.

I choose to use dis language cos I choose to. As long as u get my point....d msg is delivered...as for being fictitious...dts too dry to be a joke...

From ur words...I see u only wanna 'impress'...aint down for such lame exercise...my focus is a flippant and wrngly advised govt policy...aint interested in a debate wit u...u re 'infri indigni tatem'..u wanna strut ur stuff...go write an article...go do a course...dnt form educated person on nairaland...for a female...u are most def not a lady!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
sucess001:

My God! I can't believe dis...ok..I introduced mysef as a lawyer..who are u?

2nd...u claim a professional buh Gosh...I tink d meanin of 'professional' has changed. U dnt even knw d different betw 'vat' and 'indirect tax'....goodness...and from d begining...I didn't specify d type of tax did I? So if I say dey pay tax...dt means my statement was valid. Desola...u wanna soo lay claim to being knowledgeable...nice efforts...buh wikipedia is a source of info...and am not producing a 'thesis' here...besides...I also quoted from anoda source...since u don't wanna agree to my research...then u pls gimme d definition of 'indirect tax' from whichever source u have...let's c if its different from wat I have.u just wanna argue for d sake of it...not cos u got a better reasoning...den I see u got some silly supporters on nairaland like on silly sean..na wa...I dnt tink I need any support tho...st.upid pple r always a majority.

I choose to use dis language cos I choose to. As long as u get my point....d msg is delivered...as for being fictitious...dts too dry to be a joke...

From ur words...I see u only wanna 'impress'...aint down for such lame exercise...my focus is a flippant and wrngly advised govt policy...aint interested in a debate wit u...u re 'infri indigni tatem'..u wanna strut ur stuff...go write an article...go do a course...dnt form educated person on nairaland...for a female...u are most def not a lady!

You asserted that even the beggers pay some form of indirect tax on the goods they purchased. If you were smart and have expertise in the field you claim to, then you would know that the kind of tax you referred to is indeed vat which is a derivative of indirect tax. I just clarified and made it more specific as I could see that you were not so conversant to know. The other kind of indirect tax is sales tax but you are in reality not very bright to know that, are you?

As a "lawyer", you should know to only argue based on facts and not make untrue statements. Where did I outright claim to be a professional? You felt the need to wave your "expertise" before us and I only called you out on some of your claims. It is you, who came out to impress by not only telling us your supposed profession but to also brag about your fictitious earnings, yet you accuse me of wanting to impress? I laugh. I might be a "pepper seller" in mushin market but i'll sure take you to the cleaners.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
desola...

u knw...non of your arguments have 'taken me to the cleaners' as u claim..i say 'tax'....whether sales, vat....i didnt specify...it doesnt make it wrong dum dum...

be bold enuf to state ur professional background...dt makes us believe u re bold enuf for us to question ur competencies...or p[erhaps...u cant even defend it so u remain anonymous.

your argument sounds like...sayin i am wrong to state that beggers eat food and u counter with sayin i am wrong and that wat beggers eat is rice..is rice not a specie of food?..u either just dumb or trying to do intellectual bragado..its a futile and meaningless argument...does it change chat i said earlier? i try to make intellectual argument and u re so bent on proving u re an razz market girl priviledged enuf to go to school...

i rily wish u knew me...so u can restate the take me to the cleaners statement.

i dont have to impress u. am ok with who and what i am...i hope u re with wat u re.

u just childish.

ur argument is watery and adds no value. grow up. tackle issues.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Success & Desola:
OK Ok Ok... It's time to shake hands, hug and move on...... Ok??
At least we all know who needs to go back 2 SCHOOL...
grin grin
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=sucess001]desola...

u knw...non of your arguments have 'taken me to the cleaners' as u claim..i say 'tax'....whether sales, vat....i didnt specify...it doesnt make it wrong dum dum...

No babes, the obvious and indisputable dullard here is you. Why? Because you didn't know that vat is the term you should have used to qualify the tax you were trying without avail to express.
be bold enuf to state ur professional background...dt makes us believe u re bold enuf for us to question ur competencies...or p[erhaps...u cant even defend it so u remain anonymous

Bold enough to state my professional background? Where do you think you are exactly? The kindergarten bathroom where you look at each other's pen.ises to see who's is longer and with wider girth? No, darling, that would be plain juvenile. A discerning mind would know when an expert speaks and only a nonentity with diminished ego would start to brag about being a lawyer when the context of discussion is tax related and then further go on to boast about an imaginary earnings of $200 per week or thereabout. What exactly were we meant to do with that useless information? If you were an excise conversant "lawyer" as you claimed to be, then you would have used the appropriate terms to display real 'know how' and not just needlessly brandish your being a fake lawyer before us. I mean, who the heck do you think you're trying to impress?

your argument sounds like...sayin i am wrong to state that beggers eat food and u counter with sayin i am wrong and that wat beggers eat is rice..is rice not a specie of food?..u either just dumb or trying to do intellectual bragado..its a futile and meaningless argument...does it change chat i said earlier? i try to make intellectual argument and u re so bent on proving u re an razz market girl priviledged enuf to go to school...

Don't try being smart, you will only hurt your demented head. It wasn't as simple as you saying beggars eat food, you said beggars pay tax and I said no, they don't because food and medical items are exempt from vat. I also said if hypothetically those items were not exempted from tax, the fact that most businesses who would sell these sort of commodities are not registered means the beggars don't contribute, anyway. This was in reply to your assertion that beggars pay taxes because the pay indirect tax through the act of the retailers applying vat to their sales. So, don't try being a smarty pant here, we all can see how dense you really are.

i rily wish u knew me...so u can restate the take me to the cleaners statement.

I don't need to know you. The little i've read on this forum from you proves to me that there isn't much to know. You are a fraud and may have swindled unsuspecting members of the public out of their hard earned cash by waving the "i'm a lawyer and earn $200" bullshit in their faces. You are a fraudster!

i dont have to impress u. am ok with who and what i am...i hope u re with wat u re.

You don't have to impress me but you can tell me without my asking or caring to know at all, of your earnings and your alleged professional status. Hmm..of course, you're not. Delusions! You're in your own little coo-coo world. Better for you to stay there perpetually.

u just childish.

...and you a fraud!

ur argument is watery and adds no value. grow up. tackle issues.

I didn't expect you to see the value in it since you have been called out. Bruised ego, eh?

So much for discussing issues when your opening line was to call Fashola a b.astard. Arsehol.e!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2012
@ desola...u just lame...u can't admit ur failin and its a pity...I used tax...u said I was wrong...I specified d tax as indirect..buttress it with authorities...yet u can't own up u were wrng...my stating my chargin rate was a response to garri callin me a 'charge and bail lawyer' buh ur memory doesn't seem capable of recalling dat.

So tax issues re not within d ambit of a lawyer's work now? I shudder @ ur reasoning...u apparently know nothing...if u dnt knw tins...just ask...

U say am a fraud...no wahala...I ld rather be a fraud dan be u. @ least a fraudster knws his onions well..u just wanna show u knw sometin...wen u knw nothin...ur grouse is not dat my statement was wrong buh dt I didn't use 'catch' phrases...funny...sounds like u sleeptalking...fashola is a b !astard...I maintain it...with bigots like u his followers...u have a problem with dt...go jump in d lagoon..

With d way u pick every statement I make and try to attack it one by one...I fear for ur boifriend or husband...chances re dt u probly dnt even have a stable relatnship...of course I won't expect u ll d admit dat...

So back to my initial statement..'.okada men also pay tax'...except u have a contrary argument containin intellectual reasoning....pls pass d mic...oponu!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by obioracelestine(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should stop twisting events. he never sent anyone parking from the state. he only drove non-indigenes from the civil service.
What's the difference? When U take away sum1's means of survival, what next do U expect.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=sucess001]@ desola...u just lame...u can't admit ur failin and its a pity...I used tax...u said I was wrong...I specified d tax as indirect..buttress it with authorities...yet u can't own up u were wrng...my stating my chargin rate was a response to garri callin me a 'charge and bail lawyer' buh ur memory doesn't seem capable of recalling dat.

I have tried to fend you off from thinking you are a smarty pant in order to save you a public disgrace but you have stuck to your guns and decided to wash your linen in public? Well, I would assist you in ensuring that they do not dry.

You are being outright disingenuous by saying I called you out on using the term tax.

Now, you're just acting a victim; trying to cotton roll unsuspecting readers into thinking I was being a mean big wolf who just wants to hurt poor little red riding hood. The term tax (I repeat for the umpteenth time) was never the problem but your asserting that the beggars paid tax in the form of 'indirect tax'. I rebuffed you by saying that paying indirect tax of 5% isn't exactly significant in the grand scheme of things and that income tax is the big earner for the government when it came to excise. You said, and I quote:
those beggars u see pay tax...as long as u buy goods...u re most likely paying taxes...cos the goods u re buying must have been sold by a company which has been taxed and the good itself wud have likely been taxed...in fiscal parlance...those taxes are called 'indirect tax'...in essence, the beggers @ least pay tax by purchasing taxed good
. I went on further to provide specification on the kind of tax you referred to in your quote - as being vat. In furtherance to categorising the type of indirect tax you were failingly trying to imply, I maintained and that if you wanted to further your argument on that line, it wouldn't hold much water because vat is almost non existent where the beggars are concerned - not only because, arguably; the types of goods open to them within their financial constraint are tax exempted but also because most small scale businesses might not be registered and in essence, end up not paying tax, anyway.

Don't try and be cunning here, I would tear you apart!

So tax issues re not within d ambit of a lawyer's work now? I shudder @ ur reasoning...u apparently know nothing...if u dnt knw tins...just ask...

Hahaha...I see that you have learnt a thing or two from my grammar construction, well done. Step by step... wink

Anyway, in reply to your question - no. Tax can be within the professional sphere of a lawyer - heck, the law is encompassing. You however, do not know the first letter in neither the law nor excise. At least, I am not convinced.

U say am a fraud...no wahala...I ld rather be a fraud dan be u. @ least a fraudster knws his onions well..u just wanna show u knw sometin...wen u knw nothin...ur grouse is not dat my statement was wrong buh dt I didn't use 'catch' phrases...funny...sounds like u sleeptalking...fashola is a b !astard...I maintain it...with bigots like u his followers...u have a problem with dt...go jump in d lagoon..

You make me blush. You might not want to be me (even though you couldn't even if you tried grin), but I can see that i'm influencing you somehow. Forget about catch phrases, please. Would they earn you anything? Listen, when you speak from a position of authority (here you asserted your being a lawyer with expertise in tax), you should leave little room for doubts. You shot yourself in the foot by placing yourself on a pedestal, so you should know how to expertly deal with the backlash. Having said that, however, I only helped you in specifying the exact type of tax for clarity and educative purposes. You didn't seem to know which was which exactly. You should say thank you, really.

Ungrateful sod!

P.S: If Fashola is a b.astard, yet the governor of arguably the fastest developing city in Nigeria, let alone Africa, then that is the kind of b.astard i'd rather be. Give me that over low life, none achieving fraudulent B.ASTARD, anyday. You, my snookums, are a B.ASTARD!!!!!

With d way u pick every statement I make and try to attack it one by one...I fear for ur boifriend or husband...chances re dt u probly dnt even have a stable relatnship...of course I won't expect u ll d admit dat...

I have told you (and I hope you have learnt), that if you want to keep hold of your annonymity on a public fora such as this, don't place yourself on a pedestal - be an enigma. Once you let your real life spill into your online personality, then you're toast. Learn from the best. You my dear, are gonna keep guessing for long.

P.S: I know the kind of line Nigerian men use in order to try and destabilise a woman who is clearly knocking their lights out. I have been in this game long enough, try harder. grin Saying that shows that you're getting desperate. See who is getting hot under the collar now. grin grin grin

So back to my initial statement..'.okada men also pay tax'...except u have a contrary argument containin intellectual reasoning....pls pass d mic...oponu!

ooooh...so now that your have been exposed as an airhead and your lack lustre performance at defending the destitutes, you have conveniently chosen to return to the bone of contention? You feel you have a stronger argument and can provide reputable authorities to back that claim up? Too late, buddy! You don't get to run the show! Girls run the world!! grin grin grin

Stupid mo.fo, the argument wasn't about them paying tax or not (although that is a whole case in itself and I probably have more argument that they don't for commercial purpose) but about them being a nuisance and causing an increase in road accident and congestion in the city.

Your serve!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
your posts re usually so long and boring i just give it a cursory look to know the general gist...

since u aint ashamed tohave shown ur initial ignorance...lemme break it down for u...

in response to me sayin beggers pay tax...u said dis...

Desola:

ode ni e! How does tax on food which you can argue that a 2 year old pays when she buys a gum, is tantamount to paying income tax. I shudder at the grave error your employer made in giving you a job.

You call yourself a lawyer? I laugh! A lawyer that can't construct just one sentence accurately without using text language? How do you write legal representations?

since u cant read well..i ll remind you i didnt say they paid 'income tax'...i only said tax...buh since i notice u r one lil girl dt just wants us to knw she got some lil sense sha...i further specified it was 'indirect tax' and gave you authorities to show that what the beggers paid was indirect tax...your argument even showed u didnt agree thay paid tax @ all...pure ignorance coming from a so called knowledgeable person in the tax filed...buh u re forgiven sha...pple who re rily knowledgeable dont claim to be on public forum...they show it...

yet you counter thus...

Desola:

now...rather than say i educated u...u re saying wikipedia is not acceptable like u re some sort of project supervisor....a true professional knows when to own up to an error...

and to say the tax okada men and beggers pay isnt significant...is the biggest stupidity an ass licking govt apologist can do...lemme educate u...the majority of money in circulation is unbanked...so its not insignificant as u claim...and er...dnt bother arguing like u oft wud do...just ask a knowledgeable banker...

wud luv to argue more buh just went tru ur posts on nairaland and discovered u either just a govt apologist or u employed by govct...either way...u dnt make a lotta sense...which decent girl goes online using inapriopriate language blasting pple...i shuidder for the kinda kids dt will come out of u...which model wud they follow?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=sucess001]your posts re usually so long and boring i just give it a cursory look to know the general gist...

You outed yourself yet again. The more you open your gob, the more you remove doubt of your non-existing career in law. A law professional who can't read. How do you get around case laws or reading statutes? lying sonafagun! It has been said though that if you want to hide some thing from a black man, put it in a book. You are a perfect example of the said black man, you can't read!

since u aint ashamed tohave shown ur initial ignorance...lemme break it down for u...

The beauty of debating online in a forum such as this is that that all evidences are in texts. It's easy to re-read this thread and see who the buffoon, retarded, vacuous element is. That you walk around with a big skull does not mean a brain is resident in it. You my friend have proved that for all to see and it is a shame that you don't know when to put your hands up and admit your error but rather return for another harrowing encounter. I am here to educate you, it costs me nothing. grin

in response to me sayin beggers pay tax...u said dis...

since u cant read well..i ll remind you i didnt say they paid 'income tax'...i only said tax...buh since i notice u r one lil girl dt just wants us to knw she got some lil sense sha...i further specified it was 'indirect tax' and gave you authorities to show that what the beggers paid was indirect tax...your argument even showed u didnt agree thay paid tax @ all...pure ignorance coming from a so called knowledgeable person in the tax filed...buh u re forgiven sha...pple who re rily knowledgeable dont claim to be on public forum...they show it...

I never asserted that you said they paid income tax, but the mere suggestion of yours that the beggars pay tax (even though you generalised and lumped it under indirect tax to hide your lack of depth in the tax field) can by implied that you are stressing their rights of abode because they contribute to the workings of the society through taxation (one way or the other); the same rights enjoyed by an income tax paying privileged citizen.

Secondly, wikipedia is not an authority on anything. It is a reference point and one which is not very reputable as it is prone to additions by unverified sources. A good authority would have been something like this: http://www.bjournal.co.uk/paper/BJASS_5_2/BJASS_05_02_05.pdf or this: http://www.usig.org/countryinfo/nigeria.asp or betterstill, you find the act itself and cite the part of the statute that relate to your claim. That is what an authority is!

yet you counter thus...

now...rather than say i educated u...u re saying wikipedia is not acceptable like u re some sort of project supervisor....a true professional knows when to own up to an error...

For reasons previouly stated, I think it would be revisionist of me to repeat.

and to say the tax okada men and beggers pay isnt significant...is the biggest stupidity an ass licking govt apologist can do...lemme educate u...the majority of money in circulation is unbanked...so its not insignificant as u claim...and er...dnt bother arguing like u oft wud do...just ask a knowledgeable banker...

I have told you that you are not bright and thinking you can cunningly bring okada into this will not wash. Stay focused. You made beggers the bone of contention and not okada (even though the topic was clearly about the limitations placed on the okada riders). If you want to argue a case for the okadas, you do that separately from this. You either concede defeat on the issue of the beggers or you continue to wallow in your ignorance but to think you can now conveniently lump both together, well, think again! I maintain, with the backing from the authorities i've earlier produces and on the back of statute interpretation, that the beggars, seldom pay tax. If you have contrary evidence, then by all means put them forward but until then, you shut up!

As per majority of the money in circulation being 'unbanked', do you have evidence to back it up? As a fictitious lawyer, you should know to make your statements based on facts and not fallacy. If a reasonable man would agree with your position of "majority of money is unbanked" theory, the question then would be, how does that now relate to unpaid tax? If they don't deposit in banks, then they don't earn interest which means the can't be taxed which further buttresses my point on them not contributing at all or very insignificantly!

wud luv to argue more buh just went tru ur posts on nairaland and discovered u either just a govt apologist or u employed by govct...either way...u dnt make a lotta sense...which decent girl goes online using inapriopriate language blasting pple...i shuidder for the kinda kids dt will come out of u...which model wud they follow?

You are funny and clearly clasping at straws here. You are also very dim and not quite good at comprehension, otherwise you would not have tarred me with the brush of beuracracy as you have just done. Me, a government official? Hahaha...could you get any more st.upid? You, talk about inappropriate language? The same low life dirty scum that called BRF a b.astard? I thought i'd seen it all from you but clearly, I haven't - you will continue coming out with more shiatsu, wouldn't you? I'll let the attempted insult at my prospective/existent kids slide as that is inconsequential. It is not necessary to respond to that, when you are only referring to my online personality wink
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
desola...ok...i agree u r stupid...albeit..one dat can write english...can u pass the mic already? u dnt impress me wit ur ability to speak rudely...cos u just show u lack manners and even if forgiveable for a guy...choi...ur family!...seriously...u ll have kids? someone pls call child support! u better off in a mental home...ode...how much fashola give u? i hope it makes sense o...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
sucess001: desola...ok...i agree u r stupid...albeit..one dat can write english...can u pass the mic already? u dnt impress me wit ur ability to speak rudely...cos u just show u lack manners and even if forgiveable for a guy...choi...ur family!...seriously...u ll have kids? someone pls call child support! u better off in a mental home...ode...how much fashola give u? i hope it makes sense o...

grin grin grin So says the mofo who called a man who is probably not just older than is father but one who has achieved more than his own entire village can ever amount to a b.astard. What irony, what delusion!

You are irredeemably st.upid.

Did you say child support? In which country, Nigeria? Not only are you too st.upid that such social security does not exist in Nigeria but you also failed to distinguish between child support (a type of social welfare fund paid to parents) and social services (a department responsible for the protection of children's interest and welfare)

Stu.pid, stupi.d you are. Anall.y and utterly st.upid!!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by boladez(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Desola and Sucess001, we beg naaa. e don do.... abi una two know outside Nairaland?

Please ceasefire! Biko.

Poster Garri (x7) you don cause wahala here o!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2012
the i.diot is still talking sha...desola...u just a f.ool...as a self proclaimed knowledgeable person who knows nothin about my family or state in life...shud u not consider ur statemets loose and careless?

with the much time u have on ur hands to analyse my posts...i see u aint gainfully employed or perhaps u working for the Lagos State govt where all u do is boil water for tea, gist, gossip and post on nairaland...

if u rily knowledgeable..u ll d be in demand ...providing consultations, going for meetins and adding value....u wont have so much time on ur hands cos u ll d be in demand..buh den again .i can only imagine how ur arguments pan out with ur boifriend or husband...oh i forgot...u cant even have one with ur loose and market woman styled tongue...

and u ll one day be someone's mother or someone's wife?...choi! one chance!

as its paining u i spoke about fashola...go jump in the Lagoon...ur many posts on nairaland show u re a slowpoke anyways...

like the mumu u re...u re hitching to read my reply so u can continue ur market styled attacks...cool by me o...i usually come reading ur vituperations wen am bored...so i can appreciate the many mentally retarded pple we got around...wen am tru with my productive meetings...i can relax my brains and amuse mysef with ur senseless posts...linda ikeji wannabe...oponu radarada oshi...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=sucess001]the i.diot is still talking sha...desola...u just a f.ool...as a self proclaimed knowledgeable person who knows nothin about my family or state in life...shud u not consider ur statemets loose and careless?

Self proclaimed knowledgeable person? If I remember correctly, there was a certain someone by the username "sucess001" or should it be "fraudster001", who came to volunteer useless information on his alleged profession and his grand earnings of wait for it...$200 per hour even though he can't for the life of him construct a comprehensible sentence or make proper representation on the subject area he claims to have vast expertise in. Hmm...suffering from dementia too, I see. grin

with the much time u have on ur hands to analyse my posts...i see u aint gainfully employed or perhaps u working for the Lagos State govt where all u do is boil water for tea, gist, gossip and post on nairaland...

Funny though that you can't ascertain the amount of time I spend online. Nevertheless, the retort has been back and forth and any reasonable reader would conclude that you have been as idle as I have given that you always do find time to respond to me. So tell me, how easy is to tell the unemployed one when you have obviously provided the same entertainment? "You are not bright".

Me, serve tea? idle gossip? 'boya lo mo'.

if u rily knowledgeable..u ll d be in demand ...providing consultations, going for meetins and adding value....u wont have so much time on ur hands cos u ll d be in demand..buh den again .i can only imagine how ur arguments pan out with ur boifriend or husband...oh i forgot...u cant even have one with ur loose and market woman styled tongue...

The same speculation you make here about me could easily be made about you, non? You are clearly not who you say you are because you have always had the time to come here and vituperate. See, this is a game of ping-pong - it requires two players and you my dimwitted foe are the tag. For as long as you reply,you are jobless and are all those speculations you made above. It takes two.

as its paining u i spoke about fashola...go jump in the Lagoon...ur many posts on nairaland show u re a slowpoke anyways...

Why should I jump into the lagoon when you can? No, that senseless act of suicide only befit you, he who the cap fits should wear it. You are nothing but a sore on the face of the earth and the earlier you take an exit the better the world would be for it. Oro e ma dabi igbin to koja lori apata ti o nipa. Lo tu owe yen.

slowpoke, did you say? First i'm quite impressed that you at least got the spelling of your name right, that is commendable. I would also let you know that when a man who claims to be sane gets into an argument with a mad one, he himself would be considered mad. It takes one to know one as if you were able to tell a slowpoke apart, you would not have dedicated that few minutes from your $200 an hour job to reply to moronic statements. I hope you've now being able to figure out who the bigger slowpoke is. Don't worry, thank me later.

like the mumu u re...u re hitching to read my reply so u can continue ur market styled attacks...cool by me o...i usually come reading ur vituperations wen am bored...so i can appreciate the many mentally retarded pple we got around...wen am tru with my productive meetings...i can relax my brains and amuse mysef with ur senseless posts...linda ikeji wannabe...oponu radarada oshi...

You mean you come to reply when you get to your telesales job as that is the only time you get internet access, innit? grin I understand, times are hard. Utilise that golden time well though as you know, the carpet can be pulled from under your feet at any given time. You are not in a secure employment.

Did you notice that I have refrained from attacking you in Yoruba? Don't tempt me, bruv - don't. angry

Patiently waiting for your serve. grin
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Desola][/quote]

yaaaay!...the f.ool has spoken again...! so waht did she say this time...? all words and no meaning...oh dear!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
sucess001:

yaaaay!...the f.ool has spoken again...! so waht did she say this time...? all words and no meaning...oh dear!

Come on, you can do better than that - just two lines? Why are you being such a party pooper? You got my adrenaline pumping and now this? Bloody arsewipe! So selfish, you are!

Hehehe...something tells me you're getting weary.

Wo, waa lo sebe mo. Mo ma teba ti o loni ni.

Iwo kini buruku ti won fi bogun yi.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Those bloody bastar.dos killed one of my Father's relatives at Ore and i will not relent until i kill one in return albeit legally. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) / President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM / Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.