Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP (10875 Views)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mi oni Iyawo Osi, Failure001 abi ki loti ni onje You don enter tonight. By the time she is through with your senility galvanized brain, you go don kolo
Desola: Please reserve some energy for tonight match. It's an home match i don't want you to lose. Lol
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2012
seanet01: Mi oni Iyawo Osi, Failure001 abi ki loti ni onje You don enter tonight. By the time she is through with your senility galvanized brain, you go don kolo
Desola: Please reserve some energy for tonight match. It's an home match i don't want you to lose. Lol

whoz's dis f.ool trying to impress an equally retarded m.oron?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2012
sucess001:

it is like you want me to nuke you ediota. You better be careful. Na intellectual slaughtering you go get.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
seanet01: it is like you want me to nuke you ediota. You better be careful. Na intellectual slaughtering you go get.

eeran iya lomo yen, o de ma je'ya, aa jewe iya mo!

Oju e sowon lagbegbe yi o. Ma je ki n serve e ni divorce papers o. angry
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
sucess001:

Hahaha...morning, morning melecine. I see you have resumed at work this morning to take advantage of the internet service. Okay, set the agenda now.

you don jam!

Waa lo sebe mo!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Desola:

Hahaha...morning, morning melecine. I see you have resumed at work this morning to take advantage of the internet service. Okay, set the agenda now.

you don jam!

Waa lo sebe mo!

just passing by to see if the i.diot(s) have said anything sensible....oh dear....not yet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Mayhem Of Nigeria’s Silver Spoon Kids …why Marriage Is Becoming A Bore / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment / South-East Governors Won’t Apologise To IPOB – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.