Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP (10874 Views)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by critic(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
ballabriggs: Is it the same PDP that Governor Orji of Abia sent non-indigenes of Abia especially Imo people packing from his state?

Is it the same PDP that Oyinlola and Akala spent the better part of their time in office bickering over LAUTECH teaching hospital?

Is it the same Lagos PDP that never wanted Aganga to represent them as the said Aganga is an Edo indigene and not a 'Lagosian'?

seriously!!!! who s fooling who?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by olatunde1234: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

When they become a nuisance, then they should be sent packing.
You gat no job, no shelter, no money, no skill, no education, NOTHING.. Yet you want to stay in a City and constitute a menace. HELL NO!! Please Go back to ur effing Village...
And if city laws are too complex for you...... BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE..
hey man note graduate among those okada rider
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by boladez(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola said anyone who is NOT ready to obey the traffic law should leave the state!....This is not rude in anyway especially as it came as a direct answer to a question and remark put before him, Most firm and good leaders are seen to be arrogant but I don't care about all that but most importantly for the governor to do his work well.

NAIJA! If President sleeps in ASO rock and cannot take any serious decisions without back and forth , we say he is weak , call him Ritadeeen, if Governor refuses to allow Okada's take over his state they call him rude and arrogant. I only blame Fashola's government for not completing the alternatives like rail and water transport systems before enforcing the ban on Okadas on major routes.

ACN is not a party of saints but one thing is certain , PDP cannot move Lagos forward. Unfortunately the ethnic card PDP is playing is only for states with dumb people. Lagos is a state of opinionated and discerning people. HATE ACN all you can but they are still better than a PDP.

I happen to be one of the strong supporters of Fashola and unapologetic about it cos the guy has a focus. Yes we might feel the pain today but I know and indeed convinced that it is for a better tomorrow. PDP should talk to their governors to do half of what Lagos is doing (Though not anywhere near perfect). ...or their don't give a damn president. Leave us with our FAshola who gives a damn. The 2015 elections in Lagos will test ACN's popularity again provided they provide a good product. I would rather mobilise for another GEJ (clueless) in Lagos than ANY PDP candidate....let's go there.

You should not be bothered about Fashola's statement except you are not willing to obey the traffic law. I prefer an eloquent, arrogant , self confident and determined leader than a stubborn thief with low self esteem without plans or vision or sense of responsibility.

This is not a political matter but it is about the well being of Lagosians. Okada's are gone for good on our major roads.....thank God

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

When they become a nuisance, then they should be sent packing.

You gat no job, no shelter, no money, no skill, no education, NOTHING.. Yet you want to stay in a City and constitute a menace. HELL NO!! Please Go back to ur effing Village...

And if city laws are too complex for you...... BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE..

garri...wat do u know about laws...before u go around defaecating ur useless views on public fora...u ask the lawyers to educate u...i am a lawyer and i realise dat law shd be an instrument to aid the society not cause more harm...these destitues...do they pay taxes or not? directly or indirectly? so they shd go to hell ba? wat makes u better than dem? with ur views...u worse of than a destitute!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Ndoz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Did PDP condemn T.A Orji for the wicked act??

Fashola didn't drive anyone from Lagos... He only said:

[size=20pt]"IF YOU CANNOT OBEY THE LAW GO BACK TO YOUR FFUUCCKKIINNGG VILLAGE"[/size]

mumu
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by danielebeh: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good leadership is about making life more comfortable for people but here in Nigeria it is completely opposite. I thank God that who ever you are, and what ever you have, you will die and leave it here on earth, and you will face judgment
Good leadership is about making life more comfortable for people but here in Nigeria it is completely opposite. I thank God that who ever you are, and what ever you have, you will die and leave it here on earth, and you will face judgment
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

garri...wat do u know about laws...before u go around defaecating ur useless views on public fora...u ask the lawyers to educate u...i am a lawyer and i realise dat law shd be an instrument to aid the society not cause more harm...these destitues...do they pay taxes or not? directly or indirectly? so they shd go to hell ba? wat makes u better than dem? with ur views...u worse of than a destitute!

Mr. "Charge & Bail".....so those beggars etc pay tax abi .....??
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by stpat1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
ballabriggs: Is it the same PDP that Governor Orji of Abia sent non-indigenes of Abia especially Imo people packing from his state?

Is it the same PDP that Oyinlola and Akala spent the better part of their time in office bickering over LAUTECH teaching hospital?

Is it the same Lagos PDP that never wanted Aganga to represent them as the said Aganga is an Edo indigene and not a 'Lagosian'?

I like the way you present your comments, always with facts and logic.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ndoz:
mumu

grin grin grin

GARRI (x7):

Fashola didn't drive anyone from Lagos... He only said:

[size=18pt]"IF YOU CANNOT OBEY THE LAW GO BACK TO YOUR FFUUCCKKIINNGG VILLAGE"[/size]
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by dublinkmy6: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
I'm not suprised that this tribalistic posture is coming from a yoruba man. Tribalism is a major component of their DNA. Any state that is not prepared to handle the negative impact of having foreigners in the state, should also not accept the benefits of having foreigners in the state. You cannot allow wealthy foreigners develope your state and at the same time, chase out the poor foreigners. It's either you want foreigners, or you don't! SIMPLE
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by stpat1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola has not said or done anything wrong. His statements only means that in as much as you reside in the state you have to obey the laws of the land. Be you and indigene or not.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by tayeola24yahoo: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ afam I only notice ur comment on NL,you always biase,too sectional in all ur comment,pls try to be balance ok.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by tayeola24yahoo: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
PDP want to politicise d issue,frm federal level to there local govt they're dsame ok
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jah Man: Fashola is annoying as far as I am concerned.
I pay tax to him in 6 digits every month, but all the roads in my area are death-traps.
It is really annoying seeing him on media forming 'action governor'.
Bro go hug transformer, na only u dey pay tax
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Mr. "Charge & Bail".....so those beggars etc pay tax abi .....??
grin grin grin grin

Goodness! ...Garri makes such a dull comment and another fool clicked on 'like'. lemme educate u sha since u re unrepentantly ignorant...even those beggars u see pay tax...as long as u buy goods...u re most likely paying taxes...cos the goods u re buying must have been sold by a company which has been taxed and the good itself wud have likely been taxed...in fiscal parlance...those taxes are called 'indirect tax'...in essence, the beggers @ least pay tax by purchasing taxed goods...For your 411..am workin in the legal dept of one of the biggest banks in africa...i also worked 4 2 yrs in a lawfirm in banana island where i charged $200 per hour for foreign clients...so this knowledge am giving u...is smetin u shd just shut ur mouth up and appreciate...ode
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sammhi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
The truth is that Fasola ia draconin, authoritarian, undemocratic, rude, tribalistic, hypocritical and a despot. He loves oppression. This epitomizes his speech. actions and inactions. he is just like any other nigerian ruler. Tinubu is far better than him .Atleast ,Tinubu has human feelings especaily for the poor and down trodden.I wil adivse Tinubu to get rid of him before he let him loose Lagos. This is the lagos Tinubu fought so hard to keep as one and where we all feel secure as one. suddenly,I now realise am not wanted here. the unnecessary media hype has now made him....... pls gov fash, have mercy on the poor .that is one of the biggest virtue God requires from us
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Dee60: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
People Deceiving People - Forget about Lagos. Not even in the next 50 years. More than 13 years at the centre and nothing to show for it.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Guguru102(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Even the Foolish(Governor)Fash,is not from Lagos State,(Omo atoko wa bale je)
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Remii(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
ondo_boi: your yoruba looks igboish

please re write that proverb in a more proper Yoruba than that I wrote.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Venchy: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Can anyone point out to me the state in Nigeria that tolerate the rest of the country apart from Lagos.

People have to check their fact and do research before slagging off the Gov.

This is the ONLY STATE the opens the forearm to embrace every works of life and offers Opportunity, not a lot tolerate this type of Ethics in NIGERIA.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
dublinkmy6: I'm not suprised that this tribalistic posture is coming from a yoruba man. Tribalism is a major component of their DNA. Any state that is not prepared to handle the negative impact of having foreigners in the state, should also not accept the benefits of having foreigners in the state. You cannot allow wealthy foreigners develope your state and at the same time, chase out the poor foreigners. It's either you want foreigners, or you don't! SIMPLE

Gbam!
Non indigenes not foreigners
The fact that this man can load up individuals whom he termed destitutes and without any form of verification whatsoever he dumps them in Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun,Onitsha and Kaduna highways should be enough to get him and his officials arrested and tried for kidnapping ,assault and battery,and forceful removal against the persons wishes amongst other valid charges.
That is if Nigeria were a civilized society.
I respected this man till that singular act and when he knocked down makoko and sent women and children into the streets, I put him where i put all the others,He is just as heartless as all the other ones.
The man is supposedly a lawyer i gathered,did he sleep through the classes on human rights?

Only in Nigeria
Only in Nigeria can citizens of a country be deported to another part of the same supposedly one indivisible country and get away with it
Useless place

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ibos did you hear waetin fashola talk, if you cannot stand the heat, please fuc.k off!!!!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
seanet01: Ibos did you hear waetin fashola talk, if you cannot stand the heat, please fuc.k off!!!!
[size=28pt]
some of you should stop talking ignorantly.
Most of the mad people wandering around Lagos are Yorubas and the beggars are mostly Hausas and Yorubas.The Yorubas mainly indiscriminate products of polygamous homes with absentee fathers while the agberos and area boys are all Yorubas[/size]
Truth be told,the Igbos in Lagos are perhaps the most gainfully employed of all Lagosians
No Igbo man leaves his fathers land to go beg in Lagos
Igbos don't roll that way

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by iwanchop(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
D peculiarity of Lagos is d reason y most ppu r pained by Fashola s statement.If another govnor had said 'go back to ur state if u can obey our laws' he would nt hav received all these hardknocks.Fashola did nt just say ppu shld go back to their villages,he said it wt a condition-'if u cant obey Lagos laws' so what s d noise about?U obeyed ur govnors wen he banned okada only to come to Lagos nd protest wn Lagos govt only restricted their movement.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by abysirius(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should stop twisting events. he never sent anyone parking from the state. he only drove non-indigenes from the civil service.
U used to be smarter than this. It's all discrimination. I guess it's a bad case...beta drop it cos u obviously can't defend it.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Desola(f): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

Goodness! ...Garri makes such a dull comment and another fool clicked on 'like'. lemme educate u sha since u re unrepentantly ignorant...even those beggars u see pay tax...as long as u buy goods...u re most likely paying taxes...cos the goods u re buying must have been sold by a company which has been taxed and the good itself wud have likely been taxed...in fiscal parlance...those taxes are called 'indirect tax'...in essence, the beggers @ least pay tax by purchasing taxed goods...For your 411..am workin in the legal dept of one of the biggest banks in africa...i also worked 4 2 yrs in a lawfirm in banana island where i charged $200 per hour for foreign clients...so this knowledge am giving u...is smetin u shd just shut ur mouth up and appreciate...ode

ode ni e! How does tax on food which you can argue that a 2 year old pays when she buys a gum, is tantamount to paying income tax. I shudder at the grave error your employer made in giving you a job.

You call yourself a lawyer? I laugh! A lawyer that can't construct just one sentence accurately without using text language? How do you write legal representations?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
abysirius: U used to be smarter than this. It's all discrimination. I guess it's a bad case...beta drop it cos u obviously can't defend it.
I'm not here to defend anything but to educate people like you you who cannot understand the difference between a correction and an endorsement of an action.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Wsdm: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2012

... Is it the same PDP that are destroying non indigene's houses in Abuja and re- allocating those land to the likes of El- Rufai's children and madam ' fellow widows'? Is it the same PDP that stole 2.7 trillion Naira in the name of subsidy in an election year? Is it the same PDP that increased petrol pump price from 19 naira in 1999 to 97 Naira in 2012?...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not here to defend anything but to educate people like you you who cannot understand the difference between a correction and an endorsement of an action.

I understood your point and I doubt if you endorsed that wicked act
Not just Abia state,Enugu did the same some years ago to Abia,imo and Anambra folks.
Ondo state sometime ago removed all the handicapped indigenes from their public school and also deported beggars to neighbouring Oyo and Osun states
That is the madness in Nigeria

These so called leaders have no agenda so this is all they spend time doing in order to get more in their thieving pockets
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by abysirius(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Remii: Fasola should just watch his untrances, Igberega lo nsiwaju iparun. No matter the good intention, there is life after power
Guy, leave matter 4 Mathias. History will not 4get Fashola and his achievement even if he quits today as a governor. Nigerians are lawless and to have a change, we need a change whether by fire or by force.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by frankville2001: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank God dy didn't win in Ondo state, they would have chased ppu away 4m d state. PDP, get ready 2 rule lagos cos ds so called acn-led administration has failed lagosians. Okada ppu wl definately nt vote 4 dem again cos dy av bn maltreated.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bumtos(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola is soo arogant that He doesnt obey Jagaban anymore. What PDP said are correct and I support them 200%. As for me, am tired of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is In Our Interest To Give Out Pre-paid Meters — CEO, Ikeja Electric / Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation / Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.