Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8863 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze is gonna be pissed when he sees this
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Fuckkk it! angry OP has already exposed me but still thinking in mind that she will still do that! NEWBIES undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by candieangel12(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe, u just dey view. U no wan comment 4 ur babes thread abi? angry
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
I am a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: Seun, so you had to embarrass me like this?
Thanks man, you tried for me. sad
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Fuckkk it! angry OP has already exposed me but still thinking in mind that she will still do that! NEWBIES undecided
No more flirting for you bro. We don catch you
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am a virgin.
How are the kids?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
How are the kids?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You make me sick. tongue I am babysitting right now. angry

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
No more flirting for you bro. We don catch you
Badosky angry Hope you aren't online undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You make me sick. tongue I am babysitting right now. angry
Lol.

Good looking too
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Badosky angry Hope you aren't online undecided
Sending to her mail box
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
See the bolded? There is only one person the OP is following.

badt guy grin

OP People basically just have fun here. Some are as real as day, while for others lil traces of their personality can be seen in their posts no matter how much they say otherwise smiley.
Stop snooping and enjoy ur man.

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
MOD, make una help me. I be una boy o! wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Flirting as usual
i hope he doesn't impregnate anybody undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nah - I flirt with chics on nl, but I don't do that in real life - I get bored of chics easily to be honest... My volume of posts on nl is pretty high and I get into arguments with loads of people - however, I don't have time for that nonsense in real life... I love naija to bits, however, I critique naija all the time on nl lol... Yo, I'll defend naija with my life in the real world despite its obvious imperfections...

I post in ebonics/American English on an AA blog and most AAs on there think I'm one of them... But I don't even live there nor speak like them, that's just my personality on there...

It's just for the sake of having fun and maintaining a character - it's the internet, yo...
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by jjgirljay(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Don't spy on your man,most women learn the hard way,if you love him and want the relationship stop it. speck to him about his post and talk it out with him,lets not forget that most post here are to seek advise.

relationships have a lot of ups and downs,dialoguing is the best way. he might not mean what he post.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Redmosquito(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Minion: Mortal! Are you really a deranged, death-seeking, Hades-praising,Gun-wielding assh*le in real life
Redmosquito: *breaks yo-yo bitters bottle on minion's head* You must be mad! In real-life I am a self-studious, logic-abiding, tongue-knotted, no-smiling, student of medicine angry
Minion: *with broken head* Really?! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by k2039: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: My answer-It does not and it does.It depends on the context/thread u are in.Personally, i try to be the real me,buh some threads will require that u tell a lie or pretend to be what u are not just to prove a point.
B i n g e r
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by strangest(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
The guy below me was caught fingering a Penguin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
See the bolded? There is only one person the OP is following.
guy u suppose dey FBI....thumbs up
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Mortal! Are you really a deranged, death-seeking, Hades-praising,Gun-wielding assh*le in real life
Redmosquito: *breaks yo-yo bitters bottle on minion's head* You must be mad! In real-life I am a self-studious, logic-abiding, tongue-knotted, no-smiling, student of medicine angry
Minion: *with broken head* Really?! shocked
Lol African nerd

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
That was the thought that ran through Konaso's mind, he saw the men from Umudioga he had allowed in his cabinet, as suspected informant to Ifenna, but what was he to do. Dismissing Umudioga men from his cabinet was just tantamount to dashing his agenda of the merged kingdoms, to the mud.
One day he called all his warriors and guards together, of which he made nine of them, who were from Umudioga kneel before the eyes of all his warriors. He passed his judgement on them.

"Which one of you have been giving out information to the enemies of this household?" he said in the most unfriendly way, while the men trembled.

"No, not me!" they all said serially. Konaso ordered the men to beat them thoroughly.

"Now you know i'm not joking with you boys." he said with chagrin, "If you don't tell me the truth, i'll mutilate you right under this hot sun." the men were crying like babies, swearing with the earth, sky, water, just to prove their innocence. They attracted sympathy from the palace cooks, who were young women, especially one of them, called Inene, who had been weeping at each glimpse of their torture. One of the tortured men was her secret lover, whom had made known his intention to marry her.
Inene, a daughter of a late Ozalla farmer, did what was considered the rarest thing to do, by agreeing to marry someone from Umudioga. That is why they had been reticent about their affairs, especially to the king, who might possibly frown at such idea.

"You have twelve hours to live on the earth crust before you join your ancestors." Konaso worsened their fear as he threatened further. Inene was looking pleadingly at Konaso, she wanted to go forward to kneel before him to plead on her lover's behalf.
Sooner, all eyes were redirected to the king's courtyard were a lady was been dragged in hostily, Aneke's eyes went straight to her fair skin, curvaceous sides and graceful hips.
This guards didn't have respect for people at all, he wondered what was made him felt like having her to himself, even when he knew nothing about her background. All eyes were still fixed on her, and the lady felt a wave of embarrassment streaming through her neurons.

"Igwe, this is the lady that have been with Kalu's son" one of them introduced her to Konaso. She was dressed in royal attire, and full of radiance, many who looked towards her couldn't take their eyes off her, making her getting more embarrassed.

"Little child, would you tell us who you are?" Konaso grimaced. She was at first reluctant to speak for fear, her great fear outwitted her speech, that she could say nothing but to drip tears from her deep black eyes.
"Come here, you" he was speaking to the guard who had witnessed her and Ifenna escaping from the hut, "is this the lady?" he nodded excitedly.
"Now, the ten of you will go down to the dust by the down, if you keep on hiding my enemy. Guards! Cast them into the dungeon until tomorrow morning."

All pressure were on Uju, coming from her fellow inmates. They kept pressing her to speak up, but she still remained reticent. Aneke overheard their uproar and guessed as well who would be the oppressed.

"You think he's more important to you than us? What would you gain if you save him and lose your life?"

"Happiness." she voiced out for the very first time.
How lame she thought. She wasn't even having a modicum of remorse for the problem she's making them to pass through. Is she really aware that they just from then till the morning to breath on the surface of the earth, and here she was talking about happiness. What stupidity of high magnitude.

"Stop troubling the lady!" they were startled by the word, turning to see Aneke by the door of the prison. Aneke sighted Uju in the extreme edge of the prison wall, he gestured her to come closer to where he was standing. She reluctantly crawled to the door and stood out of the inn.
He called for privacy with the lady, he was rapt in wave of excitement, speaking with her. He lost his words, and couldn't help his stutter, her eyes fixed on his, was like a piercing rod. His over-excitement swallowed his confidence with it. Uju who had been in an isolated end of the building with him, had begun running out of patience. She wondered what on earth she looked like that intimidated him. Though he wasn't the first person she had noticed this with, she had also seen this character from Ifenna when he first met her, and even her father when he was alive, even in Ulumma, before she began growing wings to confront her.

"Are you alright?" she found herself asking him question. He was seriously shivering like he was suffering from pneumonia.
She left him in his fever and was heading back to the prison inn, she walked with confidence and grace like she was going into her beautifully adorned room.

"Please, Uju, i want to marry you," he called out.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by packman: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20pt]@ OP ABEG DONT TAKE NAIRALAND TOO SERIOUS ITS A FORUM AND MORE OVER MOST PEOPLE TAKE IT AS FUN.....

SO STOP BEING TOO SERIOUS.......[/size]
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by k2039: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: [size=20pt]@ OP ABEG DONT TAKE NAIRALAND TOO SERIOUS ITS A FORUM AND MORE OVER MOST PEOPLE TAKE IT AS FUN.....

SO STOP BEING TOO SERIOUS.......[/size]

You dont have to write in large fonts to be heard

2 Likes

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by claremont(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
I think for most people, their comments online is a true reflection of their offline personalities.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by slimyem: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Not particularly...
No!
Some are boastful of what they aren't...
Some are exactly what they say they are..
Some are nicer than they appear...
Some are total opposites of what they really are...
At the end of the day,Nairaland is what it is...a faceless forum..gives a lot of people a platform to be what they are not and cannot be in real life..
...gives some a platform to live their fantasies...
..gives some a platform to reveal the beast inside of them..
...gives some a home for their alters...
Ati bee bee lo...
Don't take it too seriously!!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol.

Good looking too

I will make sure i forward that to her parents. wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by solomon111(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
WTF?
Smh.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Too many lab rats on d escape
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

Seriously shocked
Sorry o!
But that was the best i could do for you, I would have still exposed you. Check my first post.
Eze, dump the girl jorh. See as she disgrace you. And na front page again

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Absolutely. Even if they are just "trolling", they are still showing,who they are (basically they are exposing their obnoxious sides out online even though they may know how to comport themselves in public).

There are some exceptions like myself who are quiet offline and dont much like to talk but will type an essay on the forum lol or how i argue online but offline i wouldnt say much but would probably walk away or solve the issue physically tongue

But then again one could infer (and they would be right) that i am a defensive person and deep thinker.

But characteristics and habits like unwarranted name calling, spitefulness, attention seeking, excessive flirting, constant joke cracking, engaging in philosophical debates; etc all show me the type of person I am dealing with behind the monikers and avatars.

As for your man, if you both agreed not to expose your relationship then leave the issue alone. The fact that he chose the method, to me as an outsider, lets me know he is a natural flirt. You should keep it in mind that he is and watch for signs of taking his love for flirting to the next level with another woman.

If there are none, just low it. Dont let it upset you too much. He is being himself but not cheating.

1 Like

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mavrick2012: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Then my boyfriend should have broken up with me a long time ago.
I can't even remember how many guys I playfully flirt with on here undecided.
ladies!! Just derive joy n fun in flirtin,from flirtin flirtin 2 bedin bedin.afta yawa open dem go begin look 4 difrent kind of lies to tell their bf.una de try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.