Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8861 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Not always true. Some guys do extreme stuff here on nairaland because its a faceless forum. They'll never try it in real life
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by nasty45(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tis xo xo xo wrong to spy on ur man.xo not cool,u might end up loosin yur man.even in real we al got admirers and some which we'v dated.LIL ADVICE TO NEWLY MARRIED NEVER SNOOP ON YUR HUSBY'S FONE,YU MIGHT LOOSE YUR MARRIAGE.BESIDES I KEEP SAYIN ALL WHO CARE TO LISTEN.WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEM.THEY LOVE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.JST BECOME A MARRIED MAN U'L UNDERSTAND THE TEMPTATIONS THAT FOLLOWS....BIG UPS TO MYND-44
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Frontpage shocked shocked MOD Whyyyyyyy! cry *Eze Promoe don faint*
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Frontpage shocked shocked MOD Whyyyyyyy! cry *Eze Promoe don faint*
interesting grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Talk2naija(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
My answer is YES
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

Seriously shocked
Sorry o!
But that was the best i could do for you, I would have still exposed you. Check my first post.
You better lipsrsealed before i hug you and this transformer together angry Arrrrrrrggh, frontpage for 1st topic? What was that f*****g MOD thinking.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Boring.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
cdamsel: na d same goldie way go MIA b dis abi another? grin

Me & u both

No na different Goldie be this. wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
*Kails*:

But characteristics and habits like unwarranted name calling, spitefulness, attention seeking, excessive flirting, constant joke cracking, engaging in philosophical debates; etc all show me the type of person I am dealing with behind the monikers and avatars.

I know a poster who has all those characteristics on NL... However, he's the complete opposite in the real world...

It's the internet and some people just post for the sake of it, probably reverse psychology because they'll never meet 99.999999% of the posters on here, anyway... Work can be stressful sometimes and internet kind of provides an avenue for stress relief lol..

At the end of the day, the most important thing is knowing how to separate the online character from the real you...

Don't believe the hype... grin

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by slimyem: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
sexkillz: Boring.
Awayu...
Long time nor see.....
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mavrick2012: ladies!! Just derive joy n fun in flirtin,from flirtin flirtin 2 bedin bedin.afta yawa open dem go begin look 4 difrent kind of lies to tell their bf.una de try sha
What da feck is he yapping about?
Tsk tsk tsk.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Mynd_44 the greatest detective of all time. The Nigerian Sherlock Holmes grin

Great Mynd!!!gbam
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: Awayu...
Long time nor see.....
I dey. smiley
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Flashes back to mother's advice ('hapu umunwanyi aka, ha ga-araputa gi one day') and jumps into Bonny River.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Obinoscopy: Not always true. Some guys do extreme stuff here on nairaland because its a faceless forum. They'll never try it in real life

like cheating and 'looking' eh grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by esere826: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
grin Caveat: This comment assumes that the scene presently playing out between Seun+ and Eze Promoe is not orchestrated grin

Girls over smart sha wink
she has simply and stylishly told other girls on this forum to keep off her man -he's taken

It has little to do with Eze Promoe's 'randy' and flirtatious e-character grin

*closes eyes and prays that same fate does not befall me*

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by fairygeh(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
I am totally loving this thread grin

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EmceeX: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
R u sure seun+ and eze promoe is not the same person? undecided

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Areaboy2(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
EmceeX: R u sure seun+ and eze promoe are not the same people? undecided

LOL

anything is possible smiley
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
^abi o.

Esere: we got the message
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by esere826: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
EmceeX: R u sure seun+ and eze promoe is not the same person? undecided

as I dey jobless today,
take a look at the last thread on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/seun%2B/posts

its an exchange between the 2 characters

(*Kai, i don turn to NL detective. I hate Seun Osewa angry *}
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Frontpage shocked shocked MOD Whyyyyyyy! cry *Eze Promoe don faint*
Busted!She go starve u s3x for 5 months...can u survive?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by donguutti: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826: grin Caveat: This comment assumes that the scene presently playing out between Seun+ and Eze Promoe is not orchestrated grin

Girls over smart sha wink
she has simply and stylishly told other girls on this forum to keep off her man -he's taken

It has little to do with Eze Promoe's 'randy' and flirtatious e-character grin

*closes eyes and prays that same fate does not befall me*

EmceeX: R u sure seun+ and eze promoe are not the same people? undecided

Everyone is now a detective..........
if NL posts are a reflection of of the true person, then Psychiatric centers in Nigeria must be
overflowing with Internet Loving psychos.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by aglomar: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Of course not. We all mostly want to be big n good people online.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nah, I don't think so.

For example, a couple of peeps could portray a "Mean, Badass Image" but in the real world, they're just doves.

Under the cover of Anonymity, you can be anything.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EmceeX: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826:
as I dey jobless today,
take a look at the last thread on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/seun%2B/posts

its an exchange between the 2 characters

(*Kai, i don turn to NL detective. I hate Seun Osewa angry *}

Eze Promoe and Seun+ is two characters, two tribes and two sexes in one. Is the your real person, Eze Seun?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Redmosquito(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
HQ: Nah, I don't think so.

For example, a couple of peeps could portray a "Mean, Badass Image" but in the real world, they're just doves.

Under the cover of Anonymity, you can be anything.
Redmosquito: Wow! you just described me finish. I am touched sad
Minion: Hehehehehe! Who dash monkey banana?! Hehehehehe1
Redmosquito: angry
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ topic,
People just do it for fun, not all people appears to be offline what they are online. People online are so fake, you know? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by aglomar: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Of course not. Even satan disguises as an agent of light.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by caesaraba(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Not really. If many of the people who continually act as bums here on nairaland really act like that in the physical world, we would have noticed a significant increase in the rate of murders in our beloved 9ja and hence a fast depleting population.

Some just use the forum to blow off steam and transfer aggressions for certain frustrations they face off-line.

Una know una selves.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by malaria(f): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: Flashes back to mother's advice ('hapu umunwanyi aka, ha ga-araputa gi one day') and jumps into Bonny River.
Ewoo! Nne gi osi gi esozina umu nwanyi na ha bu ekwensu. So wot are u doing here, knowing fully well dat they are plenty here. Am so telling on you.

7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing / Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac / Nigerian Slay Queens Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanian Song,online Users Reac