Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8862 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by 80million1: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Does standing in the garage make you a Cadillac?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Whats happening here
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Then my boyfriend should have broken up with me a long time ago.
I can't even remember how many guys I playfully flirt with on here undecided.
Flirt, yab, provoke etc... still my kondo dey hold on tight.Poster! Dump him na! Abi wetin u wan hia undecided undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Iaz93: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Flirt, yab, provoke etc... still my kondo dey hold on tight.Poster! Dump him na! Abi wetin u wan hia undecided undecided
GBAM!!!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826: grin Caveat: This comment assumes that the scene presently playing out between Seun+ and Eze Promoe is not orchestrated grin

Girls over smart sha wink
she has simply and stylishly told other girls on this forum to keep off her man -he's taken

It has little to do with Eze Promoe's 'randy' and flirtatious e-character grin

*closes eyes and prays that same fate does not befall me*

Trust me, i never intended that. He once told me that my topic won't receive more attention when i teased him about it. I regret why i knew about Nairaland!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
You!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by esere826: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@Seun+ (f)

now you've learnt your lessons
on the importance of ensuring that there is someone more macho always warming up to take the batton wink

If that was the case, you can see how convenient dumping Eze Promoe would have been
Your conscience would be clear knowing and saying that he e-cheated on you grin

*wicked laughter*
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: It depends.Some people come online hiding behind a pc to say and boast of what they can never do while some people are just themselves and real.so its a two way thing.
Well said
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Then my boyfriend should have broken up with me a long time ago.
I can't even remember how many guys I playfully flirt with on here undecided.
Which boyfriend? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Personally, i believe the character displayed when one has a mask over his face, is his true character. No more, no less.
Forget the show they put up for the gallery when they are out in the open...
My opinion.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am a virgin.
...and Obama was born in Nigeria cool
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Jarus(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
dayokanu: Na wa ooo
Bros, na you first come to my mind when I see this thread grin

With all your flirting on NL and those 'give us a room' comments, I always wonder whether your gf know you're here. Moreso when your NL makes it possible for anyone that knows you before to know you're behind the ID

Does she know?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
You! Better shut your mouth o!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
sexkillz: Boring.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

Trust me, i never intended that. He once told me that my topic won't receive more attention when i teased him about it. I regret why i knew about Nairaland!

Aren't you a guy?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Which boyfriend? undecided
You na my love.
You are me one and only.wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Aren't you a guy?
The matter tire me o.
I'm beginning to think this is a planned thread between the OP and his supposed boyfriend.
Except ofcourse they are gay.undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:

You! Better shut your mouth o!
How far cool
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by maclatunji: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Omolola1: You never can tell. .no matter how a person tries to cover his real self, you'd still find/see tiny bits of it

Thank you, especially for the perceptive. You can read a person's basic traits from their posts, this doesn't mean you know them but you have an insight into knowing them.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: You na my love.
You are me one and only.wink
Awwwww, my Somalian cucumber, have these kisses kiss kiss kiss two on the beautiful twins wink the other on any sensitive part of your choice wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Awwwww, my Somalian cucumber, have these kisses kiss kiss kiss two on the beautiful twins wink the other on any sensitive part of your choice wink
Somalian ke?undecided
Aww your lips are so warm.kiss
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by EzePromoe: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na Detective Mynd44 cause this thing o.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

...and Obama was born in Nigeria cool

You dey jealous.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Somalian ke?undecided
Aww your lips are so warm.kiss
Wow! Soft and smooth slowing down kiss kiss from those beautiful twins to your belly button. Baby, what's next? wink
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You dey jealous.
Jealous, upon say you dey lie? If you be virgin, Obama na Nigerian cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
jjgirljay: [size=20pt]Don't spy on your man[/size],most women learn the hard way,if you love him and want the relationship stop it. speck to him about his post and talk it out with him,lets not forget that most post here are to seek advise.

relationships have a lot of ups and downs,dialoguing is the best way. he might not mean what he post.

As if she will hear. Dumb things women do to fu..ck up their perfect relationships.

1 Spying/looking behind their partners.

Beside women are very dramatic, when everything is going good, we look for ways to bring in some conflict.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wow! Soft and smooth slowing down kiss kiss from those beautiful twins to your belly button. Baby, what's next? wink
Honey you are the one leading na.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by osifred(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
A person post on nairaland is 100% the true personality of that person. If you think you are different from the person you are on nairaland then you don't really know yourself.

If you think you can't insult your elder offline but you can insult that person online. Your personality is not just the one that can't insult you elder offline but the one that can both insult both offline and online depending on the circumstance. So there is no different between who you are and your nairaland handle
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by masterpiecer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
rokiatu:

As if she will hear. Dumb things women do to fu..ck up their perfect relationships.

1 Spying/looking behind their partners.

Beside women are very dramatic, when everything is going good, we look for ways to bring in some conflict.

U too dey make sense, i'mafan
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by masterpiecer(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
This thread is similar to me and my girl, i introduced her to NL, forgetting i had written som sh1t som tim past, she read them n was like wat?, i just let her knw NL is another world...
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by DExplorer1: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Honey you are the one leading na.
Baby, got to prepare for this https://www.nairaland.com/1106006/singles-wed-e-conference-1.0
You got me anyday wink cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Well.. It depends. Sometimes one might respond to a thread outside the person's scope of reasoning and thereby not representing oneself on such comment or reaction. Buh I think more often than not the majority of ur post comes as a result of the way and manner you reason or respond to issues in real life scenario. Therefore, I assert that majority of one's posts tell of the true identity of the poster. Thats just my logomach.

Nigerian Slay Queens Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanian Song,online Users Reac / I Caught Our Landlord Peeping His Tennant When She Was Bathing / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!!