Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8864 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

everything was cool until they hired a new janitor here on romance

A janitor who is always on stand by to clean up your mess. You
were so used to posting sex.ual pics on the romance section.
*rolls eyes*
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

A janitor who is always on stand by to clean up your mess. You
were so used to posting sex.ual pics on the romance section.
*rolls eyes*

Are you fat?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by UjSizzle(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx:

I get every girl I want and I've got everything most girls need/want... grin

If we're game, you need to send me some sexy pics and watch me jack you off your man... wink

*cough cough*
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Are you fat?

Yes verrrry fat. Size 50. Why do you ask? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes verrrry fat. Size 50. Why do you ask? undecided

i like big phat gals.

what you wearing my size 52inch sessy butt?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

i like big phat gals.

what you wearing my size 52inch sessy butt?

Am wearing iron pant, iron jean trouser and iron welded bra. Perv. tongue
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am wearing iron pant, iron jean trouser and iron welded bra. Perv. tongue

no biggie.

how did you know my nick name?

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

no biggie.

how did you know my nick name?

Are you a welder? undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you a welder? undecided

no. but i will need to unweld em bras and undies.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

no. but i will need to unweld em bras and undies.

You can't unweld these ones, they have been sealed and re-sealed.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

i will nuke em

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by bittyend(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

SMDH undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

i will nuke em

Nah..impossicant.
cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by CuntDestroyer1: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nah..impossicant.
cheesy
don't dare the destroyer, EVER!

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Loool, am shaking...NOT!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by mcevans1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

LWKMD cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by aribisala0(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yup . Dede1 is a bitter old man!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by phreakabit(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
aribisala0: Yup . Dede1 is a bitter old man!

Dede1 is the quintessential genius. An entity, that epitomizes the term spiritually and mentally liberated. . . An opinionated one too.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by kooto(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
omotola1:
On ponit!
I totally agree with you. what you have said in other words is that people are exactly what they say/post, i.e people who say things they can never do like boasting etc simply shows that person is a vain person or someone who insults people/elders at will either the elder is at fault or not shows that person lacks home training etc so people are what they post/say.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by aribisala0(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2012
phreakabit:

Dede1 is the quintessential genius. An entity, that epitomizes the term spiritually and mentally liberated. . . An opinionated one too.
This grammar too much, the guy don kolo
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmm... That's because you haven't met someone better..

Lets just play the game and see if you won't fall in love... wink

Na wa o. And since when did this thread change into d "toasting" section thread?! @Shymmex and @Freecocoa u guys get a room....(or a life!) Which ever applies. Tsk tsk!!!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by dBard: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2012
whether u keeping it real or not, u can always get a glimpse into d persons true character thru his/her posts. in answer t d above, I tink it contributes
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by luluosas(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
I don't think so as a Google search I made on my Nairaland username only comes with reference to my posts on Nairaland.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Thok(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Well mostly not. But its a reflection of his/her world of thoughts.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Originalsly: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
What did you learn from Cynthia:s demise? Get real.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by clemz85(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
"out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"
"as a man thinketh so is he"
"by their fruit we shall know them"

am i right in these quotes?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by monalicious(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ezeed: Personally, i believe the character displayed when one has a mask over his face, is his true character. No more, no less.
Forget the show they put up for the gallery when they are out in the open...
My opinion.
I partially agree with you.I hate some of my boyfriend's comments on NL.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by alleviate2002us(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
See the bolded? There is only one person the OP is following.

BAAAAAADT GUYZ!!!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by alleviate2002us(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:

badt guy grin

OP People basically just have fun here. Some are as real as day, while for others lil traces of their personality can be seen in their posts no matter how much they say otherwise smiley.
Stop snooping and enjoy ur man.

@OP, the Bold prints are for you to keep in mind
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by tpia5: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boring.

true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.