Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45765 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
follypimpi:

Na for that 1 we go see u.If u dare come to bham,i go chop ur legs off.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

o ni choice mehn.... christmas it is baby! kiss kiss kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
haahhahahahahaahahahhaha!!! modella and saga! my belly...
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vanstanzy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

To a person like D-Explorer, she is pure classy. grin

That is what he calls a lady and she is not rude at all. Just normal. grin

By nature, the womans' way to release stress is by running her mouth or crying her heart out. Naturally too, the mans way to release stress is by getting violent or crying his heart out. If a woman knows a man will act violently towards her on account of what she says, why on earth cant she keep shut and save herself all this $h!7?
Leave them, and yet they say a man is not justified in hitting a woman. For me i'll teach my girls to control their mouth. Cos when she'll be trashed, i might not be there to rescue her. 'PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE'
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What great job as a Naija man you are speaking of? Expatiate. wink
Hahahahaha, you wanna take the crown as usual? LOL. Btw You and I, you haven't been doing anything there grin Say hi to Chima. LOL
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahaha, you wanna take the crown as usual? LOL. Btw You and I, you haven't been doing anything there grin Say hi to Chima. LOL

We are not on speaking terms. You will have to tell Chima yourself. As of right now..I am single.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Where was i
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by gabbidonbah(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dude, do post the website url you copied it from.
nigerians don't av head 2 think, copy n paste na. Joor
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Children hurry! Papa Sexkillz is here!

(Bro Killz....i dey innocent) grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
nice thread to behold! am enjoying the whole saga ride on kids grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
~vicky~:
nice thread to behold! am enjoying the whole saga ride on kids grin

the hidden posts are spoiling the fun
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

We are not on speaking terms. You will have to tell Chima yourself. As of right now..I am single.
LOL. That makes my job easier. I guess it's time to unleash my wooing power on you cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
how come sagamite wasn't banned as well
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
watabambam:
it's funny abi? no current for you for the next 1 month angry angry

I jacked the account from a friend.

what?...a month?...no no itsModella...i was just kidding...you know i got love for you.

That watabambam is this most weird name i've seen for a lady in the romance section....lmao@the moniker
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. That makes my job easier. I guess it's time to unleash my wooing power on you cheesy

No thanks!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by israelbenzion: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
A woman is a man's reward after a hard day's work.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by israelbenzion: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
onila: a guy trying 2 bang you when you have only known each other for less than a week angry angry angry angry

No time to waste: y leave till tomorrow what u can do today already?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by 1920MaMa: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Loveangel: They do my dear,it's a norm in Nigeria society.most women believe it is a man's duty to provide all the time.my girlfriend is a banker and probably earns higher but yet she still yells for money like a wet p**sy yells for a d**ck.

So, wat does she do with her own money?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks!
That's yes in my language. I finally got you cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's yes in my language. I finally got you cheesy

You ain't got shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.