Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45806 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vanstanzy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
camgal: This is a good post smiley but I have a quick, unlinked question. Do you think hitting a woman can ever be justified?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNMFxciY20&feature=plcp

Only when she runs her mouth like a LovePeddler, i say yes.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
vanstanzy:

Only when she runs her mouth like a LovePeddler, i say yes.

To a person like D-Explorer, she is pure classy. grin

That is what he calls a lady and she is not rude at all. Just normal. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ABsI1: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
cdamsel: does it look like I ve plans 2 know u?4 all those una hungry girls way una dey meet,my father's pension is ur yearly salary,tell me wat more u ve 2 offer,even if I don't work 2day,I ve an inheritance so pls Bleep off jare :-
my vibrator works way beta dan ur dick dat looks like dat of a toothpick undecided wink
dunce toothpick does not have joystick
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by papie123: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Sickness! Why do women lose respect for men?
Hades: Let me ask you this instead. Why will you give unto Caesar what is not Caesar's?
Minion: I shield my face from your intense wisdom, I don't want my eyes of ignorance to be burnt

bros no vex oooo undecided just really dont get your point...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by LesbianBoy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: what is it with all these rules for men to please women on nairaland front page of recent? angry u Nigerian women really think our worlds revolve around u to the extent we have nothing better to do than study a phd course on what u like and dont like? now let me tell u this once and for all and i dont care if it pisses yall off: A real man only see's women as leisure and a reward for his success and not the 'main thing' in his life when there is money to be made out there. so u crazy nairaland girls can stop withh all these self centred posts on Nairaland.
I WONDER!!!!! angry
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vanstanzy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why do you think Nigerian women believe it is a man's duty to provide? who is telling them those things? Exactly! If you have men prancing around beating their chests talking about independent women are dykes and hoes and should depend on men for survival...WHY WOULDN'T THEY NOT THINK MEN SHOULD PROVIDE?!!!!!!

IT ALSO DOESN'T HELP WHEN THE MOTHERS ARE IN THEIR EARS FROM BIRTH TO ADULT! Let place blame where it should be!

Mrs Chima, God made it so from day one that the man ought to provide for his family and not the other way round. Also that the woman will always look up to the man. So i don't see it as a bad thing when women do what God said they should do (depend on the man). Neither do i encourage the men to look down on the woman. She'll only dishonor herself if SHE'S BI*TCHY.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Where the fvck is D-Explorer ? grin
Dude always picking on shollypopz and some romance section ladies
Where is he now when i wanna watch the blood sport!?
Pussyman! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
u may nt b an example of such people, bt 190 the clown is right. Mose Nija girls c money as love even when dy r comfortable.
lol, what baffles me most is the fact that Nigerian ladies are like adults who flog kids and yet try to stop them from crying, lol, imagine

Guys are telling you the obvious truths happening in real life- a man looses his respect in Nigerian women's eyes when he has no money or when his money dries and he ends up poor or not rich. Its not even only Nigerian women issue, its a Nigerian society issue...we respect men that have money irrespective of their flaws, and I speak from experience.

So guys out there plz don't be fooled o, keep hustling n praying to break even and become financially free if u want women and society to respect you in Nigeria; that's what we have inherited in Nigeria- money love n money respect!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by silvernus0: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
POINT 7

WOMEN LOVE IT WHEN U LIE TO THEM

SWT MOUTH COMES WITH VARAITY OF LIES

TELL THEM THE TRUHT AND THEY WILL TAKE U $ GRANTED

=================================================

BE TRUTHFULL TO HER
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by phaya(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
1920MaMa:

true, only if the girl is jobless. i don't see the reason y a working class lady would depend on a man for money.

You are the only one who has said the truth so far and I thank you for it!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by gabinogem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Respect is not demanded, it is earned. A man/woman who don't respect him/herself in a relationship/marriage certainly will face discord... Know thyself
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
hornipipe: Where the fvck is D-Explorer ? grin
Dude always picking on shollypopz and some romance section ladies
Where is he now when i wanna watch the blood sport!?
Pussyman! cheesy
*walks in majestically* Kiddo, go and kiss Sagamite's as$, i don't do gays. You heard?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

*walks in majestically* Kiddo, go and kiss Sagamite's as$, i don't do gays. You heard?

Pucci!

You have no balls. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

Pucci!

You have no balls. grin
Donkey, you got dead brain cells grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sagamite:

D-Explorer, people do love blood. grin

They are here to watch the blood sport. grin

D-Explorer,

If you give an answer that lacks logic, I'll slaughter you!

If you lack objectivity or I think you are lacking objectivity, I'll slaughter you!

If you give an answer that lacks sense, I'll slaughter you!

In fact, you're gonna have to work absolutely bleeping hard not to be slaughtered, D-Explorer.

Now do you understand everything I just said?

[Pauses for the foool's acknowledgement]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Because if you DON'T . . . . . . . . . I'll slaughter you!

Now, Mr conjectures and sophisms, you may . . . . enlighten me.* angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWhnZI_GIgg

D-Explorer:

STAY GETTING SLAYED
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
hornipipe: STAY GETTING SLAYED
Dude, go jerk off with those quotes cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Dalter: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
cdamsel: just go ahead & chyke me I go gree,I've a tin 4 u,& u know wat dey say about angry sexxx wink kiss
.....imagine u guys...
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by vitality22(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
cdamsel: just go ahead & chyke me I go gree,I've a tin 4 u,& u know wat dey say about angry sexxx wink kiss
This chick you are goddem funny. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
@Born2fuck, i guess you wont run, will you?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Donkey, you got dead brain cells grin

Pucci, stop running as usual.

You are a man-bitçh, that is the quality you always demonstrate.

Tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks.

Don't run. Grow some balls. Or you lost them to some gay bloke? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sagamite:

Tell me the Naija girls you claim to move with. The ones that are not cheap punks.

LOL. You're as dumb as your siggy. If you see nothing good in naija girls go drown yourself and let the population of Lunkheads like you be minus-one grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, go jerk off with those quotes cheesy
Sagamite:

Sagamite:

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION AND STOP RUNNING LIKE A MAD COW ON HEAT.
YOU'RE GETTING SLAUGHTERED TODAY!
dammit!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nah! I know how to educate toddlers on matters arising. LOL

It is difficult to educate a "toddler" when he is slaughtering you. grin grin grin The parent should be changing the diapers not the other way around. lipsrsealed

Keep that strength up though!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by onila(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
a guy trying 2 bang you when you have only known each other for less than a week angry angry angry angry
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
hornipipe: ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION AND STOP RUNNING LIKE A MAD COW ON HEAT.
YOU'RE GETTING SLAUGHTERED TODAY!
dammit!
He made zero sense. You alone understands your boss. LOL
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is difficult to educate a "toddler" when he is slaughtering you. grin grin grin The parent should be changing the diapers not the other way around. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Now i get your point. Sagamite needs a change of diaper. Damn!!! Mrs. Chima is a clown grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
the quickest way a NIGERIAN GIRL can ever loose respect for you is when you STOP GIVING HER MONEY undecided
Who are the f*cking m0r0ns that liked this piece of sh-it? May Amadioha strike all of you down.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

He made zero sense. You alone understands your boss. LOL
HE HAS PROVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS THAT HE IS YOUR god NOW BOW TO HIM
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chima took my phone! cry cry cry

How can he expect me to respect him if he takes my phone? I dey vex oo! angry angry angry
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now i get your point. Sagamite needs a change of diaper. Damn!!! Mrs. Chima is a clown grin

Awww. it pains you huh? grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
hornipipe: HE HAS PROVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS THAT HE IS YOUR god NOW BOW TO HIM
Naaah, he know better. Ask him who the King is? Who he licks his feet every morning? I remain Sagamite's King, you can join my stewards, you got a free pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.