Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27077 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mcdondayan:
worefa
that na your cross carry am
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by LadyGeorge(f): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2012

Hate it wen a guy i luv nd care 4 dnt even have time 4 me. Hate Wen i say no he keeps distubing me undecidedHate it wen a guy i luv nd care 4 dnt even have time 4 me. Hate Wen i say no he keeps distubing me
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by LadyGeorge(f): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Spicyhawt: I hate it when guys lie,and think you are dumb not knowing you can actually decipher the truth from all the lies

I hate it when guys think everything about a female is all about s3x
tanks a million u ar corect.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
NA BIG STRESS SHALL.
WASTE OF TIME AND
RESOURCES MAKE MONEY JOR EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. #WELLSAID
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fredrick909: Things I hate about Ladies
[size=18pt] When she doesnt call you.

when you call her she tells you i am busy call back later.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

when you try to start a conversation she cant contribute anything meaningful.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]
this my post has attracted 24 likes and still counting. This is the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
*Kails*:
When they try too hard.
Like seriously, don't try to appeal to my
ethnicity (Jamo) to talk to me.

I want to know YOU not how well you can say "bumboclot". undecided

Who be dis? Jamo people dont call themseleves "Jamo".

You are faker than the fake people that appeal to your fake Jamo

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by autchman144(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
...lol. I hate it when it's time for champions league & she's busy following fictitious life of kardashian or whatever her name is
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
autchman144: ...lol. I hate it when it's time for champions league & she's busy following fictitious life of kardashian or whatever her name is

Its all squared nw
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
When you use your elbow to jam their b00bs "by mistake"
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
e=12pt]lemme see what you look like sad sad..Until then, you have no right to comment undecided undecided[/size][/quote
Who are you
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 5alive(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fredrick909: this my post has attracted 19likes and still counting. This is the first time.

its because na today u use your brain Fredrick

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
perez019: Can u imagine dis local girl from okija forming porsche..Ur name alone is a turn off. Am sure iya rainbow is finer than u

I hate it when guys spell "posh" as "porsche" cool I wouldn't bet on iya rainbow being finer than me if I were you, u'd lose.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
sanb: I hate it when we are going for an outing and he’s running late without at least calling to say so. When he arrives, I hate it when he says oh “WE” are late....well it’s him that’s late and at least I would’ve loved him to say I’m sorry I’m late. I know there might've been a reason for his lateness, but I would’ve loved him to apologise first before telling me the reason and that’ll make me smile.....

Lol.. Wahala dy o
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin...Oh no...
dmcdad:

Lol.. Wahala dy o
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
abohrandy:

okay u r one big loner!!! so because pesin dey try make the place funky and make u feel at home, it don turn to mistake abi? seriously,u need to meet just the introverts for like 3yrs in a roll and u will start appreciating the extroverts. angry angry
It's not by force. Things need time to develop besides if they knew me, they'd know it's annoying to me. It has nothing to do with introversion, it's etiquette. Don't start making urself comfortable until u are invited to.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Phate556(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wen he compares me wit a fat ass gal! wen he talks to me bout football! wen a guy wnt back down even wen am rude 2 hm.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2012
angryA guy that can't ready body language, a guy that gets all touchy the 1st day you meet him (you can talking me without holding my hand!) A guy that pings you by 6:00am or 23:00pm to say crap (people are busy esp mornings!!) Then a guy that wants to ping(not call) everyday and expect you to reply (for chrissake bbm is not for marking attendance!). The list is just long. But some guys get on my skin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Qluminati(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

That's if u r damn ugly with no cute Kettles in front and blessed with a Flat yansh.....then only will he not Give a Flyin Blue Fu Ck ........he only wan chop somethin haha.....
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Qluminati(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2012
solidbroda: pride will only get fake guys around u. And besides, if person check ur background and history, maybe your mom sells chicken at mushin or oshodi. Girls like you are liability and so "i never Chop"

Solid wetin Na?......Hahaha.....Women and Formin.....Like Everymen Shud Give a Rat!...no finish the Poor Lady Like that.....
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2012
adaemetu: angryA guy that can't ready body language, a guy that gets all touchy the 1st day you meet him (you can talking me without holding my hand!) A guy that pings you by 6:00am or 23:00pm to say crap (people are busy esp mornings!!) Then a guy that wants to ping(not call) everyday and expect you to reply (for chrissake bbm is not for marking attendance!). The list is just long. But some guys get on my skin
pointless. . .why you buy blackberry? Why you no use chinko phone. . .mtcheew a gal like you only reply conversations or chats with 'kk' tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Okworigeorge(m): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2012
adaemetu: angryA guy that can't ready body language, a guy that gets all touchy the 1st day you meet him (you can talking me without holding my hand!)
...RIP ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by amor4ce(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy:
[/b][/color][/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]

This one even good sef ,
What about this rubbish "WHAT EVER REPLY"?
I fit kill woman because of this statement.
I also hate that 'whatever'.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sambussie(m): 2:59am On Nov 25, 2012
Abujafood: I'm back again, asking the ladies more questions!

This time I want to know what really annoys you? I've found that I annoy girls alot but can't really place what makes me annoy them? May be because I speak my mind and say exactly what I think or feel or who knows!

I need you to say stuff like what guys say or do that annoys you!
Its obvious truism that most girls don't lyk 2 hear †ђз truth, esp †ђз bitter truth. Dts y dey prefer bad boys. grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sambussie(m): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2012
Okworigeorge: ...RIP ENGLISH
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Konnektions146(m): 3:45am On Nov 25, 2012
amor4ce: I also hate that 'whatever'.

u no hate am reach me guy, , especially wen u are serious and de lady says dat "whatever", it kills ma bone dat second
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ssainty(m): 5:12am On Nov 25, 2012
[quote
author=uj_sizzle]When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't
he have a phone too?

Hate when a guy won't clean up after himself.

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n
responded to a greeting.

And certainly hate a guy without manners.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the
other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is
important huh?[/quote]
u surrre a gay huh?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2012
Okworigeorge: ...RIP ENGLISH
Lol sorry it was a mistake. I was typing with my phone and I wasn't in a comfortable place. Please bear with me. Thank you.

I was going to say "talk to" not "talking to".
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by adaemetu(f): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: pointless. . .why you buy blackberry? Why you no use chinko phone. . .mtcheew a gal like you only reply conversations or chats with 'kk' tongue

Not like I don't ever chat. Sometimes I get really busy and I don't have time for gossip. As I am preparing for 3 exams simulteanously. It annoys me when people buzz me to say crap.

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2012
adaemetu: Not like I don't ever chat. Sometimes I get really busy and I don't have time for gossip. As I am preparing for 3exams simulteanously. It annoys me when people buzz me to say crap.
what if they buzz you concerning sending money to you. . .that aint crap to you?
Anyways all the best in your exams...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2012
5alive:
its because na today u use your brain Fredrick
ah my brother i really settle down use my head no be small. Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.