Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34861 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ba7man(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Islam, I'v got Muslim friends but even they themselves feel bad when things like this happen in the name of their religion.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by taharqa: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

naa, Im too sophisticated to inflict pain on decent human beings, especially in their place of worship where they are supposed to experience the most peacefullness. I wouldn't mind eliminating an slowpoke of you proportion though wink
Just look at d way you chose yr qualifiers carefully: i wont inflict pain on DECENT human being, esp in dier place of worship, you say. So what of if the human being is not 'decent'? I hv had discussions with ordinarily sane Muslims who almost by default use these kinds of qualifying words esp 'innocent'; the questn i find myself asking is who defines the 'innocense' of a human being? Is it just any person or any group or an islamically constituted authority? Cos i think dis questn is at the heart of the kind of terroism we see in d world today.... For eg, who or what defined the 'innocence' or other wise of that Igbo tailor who was said to hv mispronouncd and then insultd d Prophet yterday; who also determind d 'innocense' of oda 'innocent' Igbos that died cos of d misundastanding? The mob? Lets just cut the chase: wud you determind all by yrself the 'innocence' of a person who insultd the prophet in yr presence, and if you had a knife wud u use it then and there? Or wud you wait for a constitutd authority to pass judgement?

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ashson: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2012
Who mention islam or muslims here? a good muslim can never take justice in his hands. shut up all y'All haters and blame your leaders, especialy Him!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Lol!!!....They were attacked by 20 mini skirt wearing girls, right??

Well, Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and educate you a little bit. I am not condoning the killing of the 20 girls if indeed that is true. What Im against here is associating any wrong doing up north with islam.

George Bush said that he was waging crusade. Tony Blair said that the decision to invade Iraq was made by God. Anders Breivik said that he is sorry with the state of sweden and europe and the are filled with muslims. All this murderers have indicated that they are killing in the name of christianity, yet no one of you condemn christianity for that. Some of you even say that christianity stoped violence 400-500 years ago.

So, when hausa man kills, islam has killed. When a crusader has killed, christianity did not kill.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by confusion247(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

I do not condemn killing of women, or any innocent soul.

What I find funny is some nigerians think they will one day become part of NATO.

Why when the norwegian killer Anders Breivik kill masses of people under the name of christianity; its not the faith but the individial is castigated.

When an Hausa man kills in the name of islam, its islam that is crucified and not the person involved.
How come yoruba muslems doesn't kill in the name of Islam? Is hausa muslems born to kill?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ba7man(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

Well, Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and educate you a little bit. I am not condoning the killing of the 20 girls if indeed that is true. What Im against here is associating any wrong doing up north with islam.

George Bush said that he was waging crusade. Tony Blair said that the decision to invade Iraq was made by God. Anders Breivik said that he is sorry with the state of sweden and europe and the are filled with muslims. All this murderers have indicated that they are killing in the name of christianity, yet no one of you condemn christianity for that. Some of you even say that christianity stoped violence 400-500 years ago.

So, when hausa man kills, islam has killed. When a crusader has killed, christianity did not kill.
Those retards you mentioned don't represent Christianity in any way. The first two want acess to Middle eastern oil and the 3rd is a psychopathic killer. They don't represent christian values.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by londoncakes(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Where is USA and their Army ? They are only where is Petrol...
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by nedu2000(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2012
The aim of this thread isn't to place one religion against each other.All religions preach peace,its we humans that is the problem,there are equally fair share of killings going on down south.......let's look at the man in the mirror
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by otele(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Those retards you mentioned don't represent Christianity in any way. The first two want acess to Middle eastern oil and the 3rd is a psychopathic killer. They don't represent christian values.

and they have no support from xtians unlike the tacit support boko haram gets from many muslims up north

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by confusion247(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

The earlier you re-examine your brain the better for you. Bush and co was waging a war and not a terrorists attack. They gave their reason for that war. So give us the reason why boko haram is killing innocent Nigerians. Give us the reason why alqeada is bombing innocent people? The fight gowon waged against biafra is not terrorists act but war.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by confusion247(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Islam, I'v got Muslim friends but even they themselves feel bad when things like this happen in the name of their religion.
Only yoruba muslems feel bad when something like this happen. Hausa muslems will look for a way to justify it and put the blame on Jonathan, igbos, Christians, USA ISREAL or even evil spirits. How many northerners condemned the killing of innocent IGBO tailor yesterday in kano? Up till now the governor of kano state haven't condemned it.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Those retards you mentioned don't represent Christianity in any way. The first two want acess to Middle eastern oil and the 3rd is a psychopathic killer. They don't represent christian values.

They don't represent christianity, that is your opinion madam.

They fact is they said they kill for christianity.
George Bush said he is waging crusade, and I've a link to video evidence to that. Tony Blair said his decision to invade Iraq was made by God, and Anders Breivik said he was to kill muslims in europe to protect european christian identity. These are facts and not opinions.

I don't know your level of education and understanding, but when I was at University I was taught that opinions cannot supercede evidence.

In Qur'an we are taught that conjecture cannot substitute the truth.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by SELFWORTH: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

naa, Im too sophisticated to inflict pain on decent human beings, especially in their place of worship where they are supposed to experience the most peacefullness. I wouldn't mind eliminating an slowpoke of you proportion though wink

Then your end be like that of your previous leaders, enjoying their virgins in the stomach of a shark at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Amen

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by confusion247(m): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2012
nedu2000: The aim of this thread isn't to place one religion against each other.All religions preach peace,its we humans that is the problem,there are equally fair share of killings going on down south.......let's look at the man in the mirror
Please be specific when and where the killings are going on in southern Nigeria. Give us the number of deaths so far. Boko haram have killed more than 3000 Nigerias...mubi 40 students...yesterday four innocent igbos...today 20 girls and you are not ashamed to find a way to justify it. Call evil evil no matter who is involved. How many mosques have been burned in southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by SELFWORTH: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

I do not condemn killing of women, or any innocent soul.

What I find funny is some nigerians think they will one day become part of NATO.

Why when the norwegian killer Anders Breivik kill masses of people under the name of christianity; its not the faith but the individial is castigated.

When an Hausa man kills in the name of islam, its islam that is crucified and not the person involved.

Incorrect!!!! Please he did not kill in the name if Christianity.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Then your end be like that of your previous leaders, enjoying their virgins in the stomach of a shark at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Amen

Lol, Only Allah knows where one will end up. after all not everyone who is tossed into the sea and got into the stomach of the shark has perished. Don't you remember the story of prophet Jonah? He was tossed into the sea, yet through the graces of his God, he was one of those who are succesful grin grin grin
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by SELFWORTH: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2012
ashson: Who mention islam or muslims here? a good muslim can never take justice in his hands. shut up all y'All haters and blame your leaders, especialy Him!!!

Another one. Sounding like a dictator. They can't deal with others having an opinion. That Him you refer to will surely defend Himself in your life before the end of the year. Unlike Allah, he doesn't need anyone to carry arms for Him. He will reveal His power to You.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Im luvin it, grin grin grin having a dialogue with people with no knowledge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by taharqa: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: Just look at d way you chose yr qualifiers carefully: i wont inflict pain on DECENT human being, esp in dier place of worship, you say. So what of if the human being is not 'decent'? I hv had discussions with ordinarily sane Muslims who almost by default use these kinds of qualifying words esp 'innocent'; the questn i find myself asking is who defines the 'innocense' of a human being? Is it just any person or any group or an islamically constituted authority? Cos i think dis questn is at the heart of the kind of terroism we see in d world today.... For eg, who or what defined the 'innocence' or other wise of that Igbo tailor who was said to hv mispronouncd and then insultd d Prophet yterday; who also determind d 'innocense' of oda 'innocent' Igbos that died cos of d misundastanding? The mob? Lets just cut the chase: wud you determind all by yrself the 'innocence' of a person who insultd the prophet in yr presence, and if you had a knife wud u use it then and there? Or wud you wait for a constitutd authority to pass judgement?
Am reposting this comment @ezeufi, plz respond with direct and straight answers just to clarify sm things about how sm ppl 'interpret' yr religion

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by menakachichima(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2012
This is outrageous.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by SELFWORTH: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: Am reposting this comment @ezeufi, plz respond with direct and straight answers just to clarify sm things about how sm ppl 'interpret' yr religion

Please ignore him. Just like the others before him,they have all been brainwashed . Don't waste anymore time on the Zombie.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 24, 2012
Very sad story! RIP! cry
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by confusion247(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

They don't represent christianity, that is your opinion madam.

They fact is they said they kill for christianity.
George Bush said he is waging crusade, and I've a link to video evidence to that. Tony Blair said his decision to invade Iraq was made by God, and Anders Breivik said he was to kill muslims in europe to protect european christian identity. These are facts and not opinions.

I don't know your level of education and understanding, but when I was at University I was taught that opinions cannot supercede evidence.

In Qur'an we are taught that conjecture cannot substitute the truth.
Twisting truth to justify evil. You earlier said that Christianity has leaders and heads. You mentioned pope as the head of Catholics. Now please since Christianity has leaders, which of the leader authorized the war in Iraq? Remember bush and co are not Christian leaders or heads as you said earlier. I asked you earlier, if muslems doesn't support boko haram, why have they not demonstrated against their activities? Remember northern muslems demonstrated when a film that showed the real life of mohammed was produced in USA.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by gabbidonbah(m): 1:10am On Nov 24, 2012
dafman10: I sincerely doubt dis story. But if it is true, den *am packing my bags*
u can go to hell,these ladies are fools they ought to know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Shirsha Adi Dies At 61 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.