Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? (11242 Views)

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: i can only FVCK U....

Not myself.....

Jst keep it wide open....cos i'm coming for u....*grabs CD to run this MOLL down*......oya, open am make i enter.....

grin grin In your dreams homeboy! Go FVCK your sister!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by baby124: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
wow, we are still on this P. Everyone has a right to their opinion, i really dont see why Jidegirl is being insulted. Maybe because of her hard stand on it. Well its her money, her kids and her choice.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: na me 'hmmmmm' pass. I wonder why she thinks good school is where u can find good guys. That toad(jidegirl) is something else..... Thank God, one ileobatojo handled them well.

You, ileoba and your other useless cohorts altogether are NOBODY in my books! I manage over 60 employees so you know why you are NADA !!

Useless....omo alès!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
baby_123: wow, we are still on this P. Everyone has a right to their opinion, i really dont see why Jidegirl is being insulted. Maybe because of her hard stand on it. Well its her money, her kids and her choice.

Thank you o my sister.... these useless lazy Nigerians think they can come on me .....

I stopped hiring them in my companies because that's what they do! They beef and especially the ladies they want to be you overnight without working hard.... Awon omo oloriburuku!

That's why I hire Filipinos , they are hardworking and supportive and they reap where they sow and not looking for quick money!

All of you altogether e ti poto! Shio!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Thank you o my sister.... these useless lazy Nigerians think they can come on me .....

I stopped hiring them in my companies because that's what they do! They beef and especially the ladies they want to be you overnight without working hard.... Awon omo oloriburuku!

That's why I hire Filipinos , they are hardworking and supportive and they reap where they sow and not looking for quick money!

. My friend, folks with intimidating wealth almost never amplify their portfilios. Sweetheart trust me u haven't seen money at alllll. I 'll only smile and save the rest. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

. My dear friend, I am willing to let go $20,000 if u can possibly sustain your claims of 60 employees all paid by you.

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . My friend, folks with intimidating wealth almost never amplify their portfilios. Sweetheart trust me u haven't seen money at alllll. I 'll only smile and save the rest. Cheers

Save it and shove in up in your A$$! That's my prerogative ! Got it! I deemed to do what I like .... Haters!!! tongue
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . My dear friend, I am willing to let go $20,000 if u can possibly sustain your claims of 60 employees all paid by you.

Ode.... I know you're salivating to know more but you know what .... I don't owe you no explanation of what I do! Go get a life and stop stalking me! Useless beast!

Ah ah ah.....$20k my bottom!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Save it and shove in up in your A$$! That's my prerogative ! Got it! I deemed to do what I like .... Haters!!! tongue
. O.k sweet that clarifies the air.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ode.... I know you're salivating to know more but you know what .... I don't owe you no explanation of what I do! Go get a life and stop stalking me! Useless beast!
. I know right.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . I know right.

FVCK OFF!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by baby124: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Now, Miredia is clearly boasting. grin grin grin cheesy. Doing exactly what he is accusing Jidegirl of. Abeg, me i want $20k o. Na una sabi. Western Union dey take $20k? Got some trips on my mind am planning.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

FVCK OFF!
. You just a sweet lil baby.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
baby_123: Now, Miredia is clearly boasting. grin grin grin cheesy. Doing exactly what he is accusing Jidegirl of. Abeg, me i want $20k o. Na una sabi. Western Union dey take $20k? Got some trips on my mind am planning.
. I am sure not being cocky, but I actually wiil do as I say incognito if she chooses.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
baby_123: Now, Miredia is clearly boasting. grin grin grin cheesy. Doing exactly what he is accusing Jidegirl of. Abeg, me i want $20k o. Na una sabi. Western Union dey take $20k? Got some trips on my mind am planning.

Abi o baby.... empty barrel makes the loudest noise.... Only for Naija .... Go tell that to half a dollar and co!

No my sister ... dem no fit take $20...too much hazzle!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . I am sure not being cocky, but I actually wiil do as I say incognito if she chooses.

I am very cocky and I earned it..... so DEAL or shut your face!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

I am very cocky and I earned it..... so DEAL or shut your face!
. I understand sugarbabe.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

BAS TARD..... e pain you abi?.....yeah I work HARD !!!

I don't owe you no explanation! You know me? Of course you didn't for you to be judgemental about me! So you can dish it but you can't take it huh....

Dey deceive yourself! You MOTHA FVKING LEECH! Get a Life!

by-blow, none of d garbage u poured out cud percolate thru the pore-spaces on my skin....they jst dont enter.....i'm not hurt.
I need no ballyhoo and obnoxious explanaton from u as they will be treated as thrash and sent to the receptacle.....straight.

U are just the bigmouthed type.....u windbag...
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Go FVCK your sister!
my sister and i are not INCESTOUS as u and ur brother....aalu!

Stop giving it to ur brother, it is meant for another man.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
@jidegirl your echoes brings to nostalgia femi fani kayode's tone when a nerve is struck. One of a few quick to denigrate.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: my sister and i are not INCESTOUS as u and ur brother....aalu!

Stop giving it to ur brother, it is meant for another man.

Pele e no go beta for una!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: by-blow, none of d garbage u poured out cud percolate thru the pore-spaces on my skin....they jst dont enter.....i'm not hurt.
I need no ballyhoo and obnoxious explanaton from u as they will be treated as thrash and sent to the receptacle.....straight.

U are just the bigmouthed type.....u windbag...

That's all you got! Caseless indeed!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . I understand sugarbabe.

Good you got that!

Come on leeches! Bring it on... I'm addicted to sushi this month... Want some? tongue ( chewing[[i]/i] slowly tongue)

Very lazy today .... I guess I can only do whatever I want!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Good you got that!
. So are u still mad ?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . So are u still mad ?

Lmao. grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

I manage over 60 employees

empty vessel.......

With the way u use foul language, i wonder those that allow themselves to be managed by an akward-lout like u.

I'm sure u have some love-peddlers under ur watch in a brothel that u manage.

U, moll of a MOLLUSC! I can't say u shld get a life cos u have none to reachout for......RAWBISH!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Pele e no go beta for una!
these verbal upheavals aren't healthy you know. Jideluv.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao. grin
. Here comes a smart bloke. pls correct me if u aren't a man but a lady
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: empty vessel.......

With the way u use foul language, i wonder those that allow themselves to be managed by an akward-lout like u.

I'm sure u have some love-peddlers under ur watch in a brothel that u manage.

U, moll of a MOLLUSC! I can't say u shld get a life cos u have none to reachout for......RAWBISH!

Yeah Ode! E go pain you die!!! grin grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: these verbal upheavals aren't healthy you know. Jideluv.

Shut your face and face front!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao. grin

I see youuuu!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=jidegirl12

Shut your face and face front![/quote. ]

I'll get ur ice cream back from that lil kid who snatched urs o.k baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help Save Baby Tomi / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective? / Gender Stereotypes Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.