Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? (11240 Views)

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Imagine hiding behind you trying to fan the flames of fight that has finished o. Me and you that are best buds on top grin grin A whole baba biology like you. Dem know you? grin wink

*I'm not gyn but you're very warm*

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2012
Bully me? ileobatojo (WTF!!) you wan fight ? bring it on.... oh so you know you argum!!ent doesn't hold.... awww I honestly wasn't referring to you only o... but who cares what you think.......(bites a big chunk of celery stick tongue)

I'll take Passive aggressive as a compliment sha undecided

E go beta!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12: Bully me? ileobatojo you wan fight ? bring it on.... oh so you know you argument doesn't hold.... awww I honestly wasn't referring to you only o... but who cares what you think.......(bites a big chunk of celery stick tongue)

I'll take Passive aggressive as a compliment sha undecided

E go beta!

Honey, I know the whole premise of that argument went completely over your head. So please don't stress your sparse brain cells trying to think about which one held or not ehn.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Honey, I know the whole premise of that argument went completely over your head. So please don't stress your sparse brain cells trying to think about which one held or not ehn.

Whoa whoa! now get this to your fixed skull ... stop stalking me and waiting for what I'll post... I'm here to have fun... you are the one with a thinned out brain cells that doesn't know that boundary ..,.

I really don't give a hoot Fvck what you post.... If you still have a problem with me which you obviously do ... bring it out or be silent forever....

Talk about nuisance !!!

I see you already or do you have to display your idiocracies before I know your name is down there

Ileobatojo I see youuuu!!! And leave me the FU CK alone !!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2012
Truckpusher: Are you saying that all poor people always look dirty and unkempt ?..again that's the mentality. I don't think that should be a problem because there are standards that can be used in measuring who you give out your daughters hand in marriage,unless you will also say categorically that you are also ready to give out your well tutored children to a well dressed drug baron that is well known for his criminal activities because all you want is the money irrespective of how it was made.

According to google images.... Yep undecided
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Whoa whoa! now get this to your fixed skull ... stop stalking me and waiting for what I'll post... I'm here to have fun... you are the one with a thinned out brain cells that doesn't know that boundary ..,.

I really don't give a hoot Fvck what you post.... If you still have a problem with me which you obviously do ... bring it out or be silent forever....

Talk about nuisance !!!

I see you already or do you have to display your idiocracies before I know your name is down there

Lmao grin grin grin

Bark, dog, bark!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

According to google images.... Yep undecided

That answer is hilarious ! grin ... oops ... sorry sad
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao grin grin grin

Bark, dog, bark!

You sure know who you're referring to... I mean that old woman sitting on that tattered couch that you visit annually... yeah that one grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

You sure know who you're referring to... I mean that old woman sitting on that tattered couch that you visit annually... yeah that one grin

Woof woof?!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Woof woof?!

Yeah I thot as much.... It's in your genes. grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Talk about nuisance !!!

Walahi, it's like 10 minutes later and I still can't stop laughing at the sheer maniacal, gumption lacking, English destroying, hilarity that is this post! Yeepa! grin grin grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Walahi, it's like 10 minutes later and I still can't stop laughing at the sheer maniacal, gumption lacking, English destroying, hilarity that is this post! Yeepa! grin grin grin

Peekaboo I see youuuu!! By their post you shall know them... e go beta.. pele
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by chreldb(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2012
I UNDERSTAND where coogar is coming from. My two Kobo is this, as a man that has dated so many girls (putting it in an acceptable manner) I can diffrentiate between a low life low class poor girl and one that comes from a decent family. So I would raise my daughter to be the later. And any man that conmes near her had better get his game on. And my son should not depend on getting married to a rich family to retain his class by virtue of me being his dad. he should be able to spot a decent girl when he sees one as an experienced bad guy irrespective of her family class. Bottom line people should associate with people on the same class or above and not take financial status to be a yardstick. a practical real life example is this: you allow your offspring associate with low lives, it may just so happen that your child might borrow someone cash out of his/her good heart as a result of the fact ur child has some little to spare because of daddy/mummy and that person refuses to pay back. Then when your child decides to take certain measures to get their money back, all the debtor has to do is shout thief, then his/her felllow low lives label your child a thief and kill him (ALUU FOUR). So I think I would shield my kids from low lives to protect them oo. I am not a snub but Nigerians are wicked people especially the poor. Sorry to say. My opinoion.

2 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

That was a reply to a post so stop hating cos it's steaming out of you already ....... I'm not those people you mentioned and you are not making any sense either....... Yes I worked very hard I repeat and if you have any problem with that go and hug bumblebee transformer...Sidon there and don't die , ain't we all?
i made too much sense, maybe u ar to slow to cling my point....no thanks to ur inability to grasp an explanatorily written post. U ar getting too repetitive on this 'i work hard', what have u gotten...who u b sef? Go sleep, or better stil locate d nearest lagoon and dive into it....journey mercy!

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2012
What of an intelligent but poor guy?uh? I no like all of una wey get money for this nairaland sef.wetin? Na my fault to be poor? Abeg make una comot joor.i don vex gan oooo.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2012
@jidegirl you've got a rather disturbing perspective on this subject. Accruing infallibility to your self is absolutely fictitious, appalling and show of clear-cut arrogance. I'm truly bewildered. Ileobatojo is pretty smart and of a fair temper

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2012
I'd bet a couple million dollars, coogar and jidegirl are alien to a million dollars. Some poor folks aren't necessarily of low financial pedigree because they are lazy, but on the contrary time and chance isn't particularly favorable to them. My ultimate criterion for evaluating and inducting a proposed son-in-law would be a level headed, principled, visioned and hardworking boy, utterly disregarding his present soceital class. I have met a handful of affluent folks radiating pure opulence ending up to be monsterous hubbys.

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: @jidegirl you've got a rather disturbing perspective on this subject. Accruing infallibility to your self is absolutely fictitious, appalling and show of clear-cut arrogance. I'm truly bewildered. Ileobatojo is pretty smart and of a fair temper
u just dont mind her. She's talking as if, the power to make it happen is hers.

Ileobatojo, i cudn't help but go through her/his post to knw if he/she is a dude or a lady. He/she(ileobatojo) is brilliant and smart!

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by simdam500(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2012
NEVER!!! I dnt knw bout 2morow o. dat y i hate movie dat deals wit rich end up marryin d poor
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: u just dont mind her. She's talking as if, the power to make it happen is hers.

Ileobatojo, i cudn't help but go through her/his post to knw if he/she is a dude or a lady. He/she(ileobatojo) is brilliant and smart!

Lol.... And what'd you find out bout my post?.... I'm curious to know undecided lazy bones!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: I'd bet a couple million dollars, coogar and jidegirl are alien to a million dollars. Some poor folks aren't necessarily of low financial pedigree because they are lazy, but on the contrary time and chance isn't particularly favorable to them. My ultimate criterion for evaluating and inducting a proposed son-in-law would be a level headed, principled, visioned and hardworking boy, utterly disregarding his present soceital class. I have met a handful of affluent folks radiating pure opulence ending up to be monsterous hubbys.

What difference are those qualities you described above made from what I wanted in a son in law??...I just don't get you people!!...,,no matter what you guys say...I'm sticking to my point !

Don't I have the right to find out who my child will spend the rest of her life with?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: @jidegirl you've got a rather disturbing perspective on this subject. Accruing infallibility to your self is absolutely fictitious, appalling and show of clear-cut arrogance. I'm truly bewildered. Ileobatojo is pretty smart and of a fair temper

You are entitled to your opinion as I am too and last time I checked its still a mother effing free world!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: i made too much sense, maybe u ar to slow to cling my point....no thanks to ur inability to grasp an explanatorily written post. U ar getting too repetitive on this 'i work hard', what have u gotten...who u b sef? Go sleep, or better stil locate d nearest lagoon and dive into it....journey mercy!

Who be me?!!! you don't need to know boo boo and I sure don't ever want to meet folks like you! FUKNG BEEFERS! GO FVCK YURSELF!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: Hmmm...Op, stick to ur class...rich people nor too get mercy for poor people, not to talk of giving u their daughter to marry. U can see the wide dispairity between the rich and the poor in our country...no middle class...it is either u are extremely rich or u are extremely poor. Smh

Mother FVCKING IDI OT!!!.... ain't you the one that posted this? ..... Obviously you are a beefer and that's why your life will never change! Go get a job and stop hunting for rich men's daughters to change your status overnight!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Youngzedd:

My brother, let me tell you the truth, you see that word "POVERTY" it's a communicable
disease.

Am not saying the rich getting married to the lower class isn't proper but just trying to point out something here.

Don't tell me that Senate president will allow a lower class nigga to marry his daughter.

But if you are too smart to enter into rich/upper class, go to church and give thankgiving because the chain of POVERTY has been broken.

Say Amen.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Airpure(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
hustla: Wait.......

Let me ask Ifa

LOL.Too funny every1 here is asking wats so funny.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by maclatunji: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

I will tell him I'm going in to get her then call jake(our bulldog) to chase him away/ tear his pants!

Part of the reason she goes to good school ...so she can end up with a good boy.

Hmmmmm...
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Hmmmmm...

grin grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Mother FVCKING IDI OT!!!.... ain't you the one that posted this? ..... Obviously you are a beefer and that's why your life will never change! Go get a job and stop hunting for rich men's daughters to change your status overnight!
gold is not found in golden environment.

No 'rich man' daughter can change my status overnight, not even from bad to good or verse-versa. I'm sure the so called rich men's children changed ur statues, leech(that is , if u have any status at all). Keep depending on them, i depend on no man, but God. U dont knw me , so how come u think i need upgrade from richmen? De pple wey get de money sef nor de bragg....unlike u with ur 'i work hard ' syndrome that want everybody to knw the little(100k) u managed to gather.

I dont beaf, but speak.

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

GO FVCK YURSELF!
i can only FVCK U....

Not myself.....

Jst keep it wide open....cos i'm coming for u....*grabs CD to run this MOLL down*......oya, open am make i enter.....
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Hmmmmm...
na me 'hmmmmm' pass. I wonder why she thinks good school is where u can find good guys. That toad(jidegirl) is something else..... Thank God, one ileobatojo handled them well.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: gold is not found in golden environment.

No 'rich man' daughter can change my status overnight, not even from bad to good or verse-versa. I'm sure the so called rich men's children changed ur statues, leech(that is , if u have any status at all). Keep depending on them, i depend on no man, but God. U dont knw me , so how come u think i need upgrade from richmen? De pple wey get de money sef nor de bragg....unlike u with ur 'i work hard ' syndrome that want everybody to knw the little(100k) u managed to gather.

I dont beaf, but speak.

BAS TARD..... e pain you abi?.....yeah I work HARD !!!

I don't owe you no explanation! You know me? Of course you didn't for you to be judgemental about me! So you can dish it but you can't take it huh....

Dey deceive yourself! You MOTHA FVKING LEECH! Get a Life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate? / Help Save Baby Tomi / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.