Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? (11239 Views)

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
dahonestboss: [b]

Its like you are raising your daughter strictly for the benefits you will get from their suitors, and its like you are forgetting something here, what if your daughter insist on marrying somebody that you think does not meet your ''class'' what would you do? taking into consideration her right to choose.

grin grin you watch too much Nigerian movies .... # world apart .....
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
pro01:
My brother, this is an unfortunate point of view for so many reasons. I did not have the patience to read beyond your post, because I think your post epitomises the flawed mindset that warranted this thread. Your opinion is based on too many wrong assumptions; remember that the thread is about 'class' and class divisions, not about values, education, et al.

1. You assume that class has much to do with "labouring hard", and that your class determines how 'good' your wife is and how beautiful your daughters are.

2. You assume that people that are not rich (or that are not in your 'class') cannot have good family values and cannot have excellent upbringing.

3. Most importantly, you not only assume, but you CONCLUDE that people in lower classes are necessarily "dirty-looking and unkempt". In other words, if YOU turn up at Dangote's door and ask's for his daughter's hand in marriage, you would be regarded as "dirty-looking and unkempt", simply because you're not worth up to 1% of his $billions - regardless of how 'clean' you are, or how hardworking you are. This i s exactly the point you're making.

Reminds me of some courtesans I've known; when you ask them why they like dancing shamlessly around wealthy men, they retort "do you expect me to date riff-raffs"! In their opinion, it is either you are wealthy, or you are a riff-raff. No middle-class, no in-betweens. Nothing! I am then forced to remind them that, by their own definition, they themselves are riff-riffs - since they are not wealthy, and nowhere near the class of men they sell themselves to.

In any case, 'rich' is a relative concept. As such, based on your orientation, people that are far richer than you would assume that you are a riff-raff - irrespective of your behaviour, looks, values, education, or anything else.

Truly unfortunate mindset, I tell you.

now, this is the vagueness i am talking about.......
there are places dangote would go and he would be considered a tramp(and that's nigerian's richest man)........it's all about relativity! what is rich to me could be considered poor by you so there's no really hard and fast rule -

my example is a scenario between a very very rich chic and a very very poor boy!

ileobatojo:
What hard work would you say a child who inherits his family's wealth did? The hard work of sleeping and waking up every morning till his parents died?

his parents have worked hard for him.....why would he need to work again? stop citing isolated cases and talk about what works generally....this is why arguing with a nigerian can be tedious! they go for the very very rare case instead of citing what works for the majority....

How about those who obtain wealth on the strength of their family connections? What hard work did they do that is more than the laborer working from sunrise to sunset 24/7 to feed his family?

even those types are comfy to a certain extent - they are not rock bottom poor. when i mean poor, i mean stark poverty - like that refuse dump dude that BBC interviewed some years ago!

How does a poor man make a 'decent income'?

who's taking about a poor man making a decent income?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by abdulkayus(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Truckpusher, u are only viewin d thread, wouldnt u comment? Can u go to a rich man house and ask his daughter hand in marriage? Hehehehe, liver go fail many guys.

Truth be told, dis discrimination will everly continue, even in d advance country, it do happen bt 9ja is too much cos of economical situation.
In d North where am base, its hard for u to c a some1 frm d rich family marryin frm poor family, esp if d gal is frm d rich family(very very very hard). Although a guy frm d rich family may marry a gal frm average family or poor family bt d gal has to be xtremely beatiful(fair in complexion, arab or shuwa arab; kano as a case study) bt gals frm rich family! Nayyyyyyyy, no even try am if u no wan insults.

Dem dos frm royal homes, omo dos 1 are even worse. U hav to be xtremely rich and famous, if otherwise, dem go dey treat u and ur family lyk slaves. Mostly royal families marry frm royal families.

D best tin is jus cut ur coat accordin to ur side.

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pro1
In any case, 'rich' is a relative concept. As such, based on your orientation, people that are far richer than you would assume that you are a riff-raff - irrespective of your behaviour, looks, values, education, or anything else.

good point!

Coogar
now, where would she meet someone that does not meet my requirement?
have you ever met babangida's daughter before in one of your sojourns to kuramo beach? would you ever come across mike adenuga's daughter @ kokobar? you just don't meet rich people anyhow - they are well sheltered and shielded from poor folks - like i said, you watch too much nollywood of poor ramsey nouah dating the princess of the village!

are they living in a different world? why won't they come across poor people or those that is assumed by them to be below their standards? you mentioned about Ramsey nouah marrying a poor village girl, even if it happens in reality, do you see anything wrong with that? how about Kanu who came all the way from England to marry Nigerian girl from a home far from his standard financially ?

you have always being answering my answer logically. I was expecting you to give me a straight answer by saying yes or no to your daughters choice, and state your reasons why you said so
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

his parents have worked hard for him.....why would he need to work again? stop citing isolated cases and talk about what works generally....this is why arguing with a nigerian can be tedious! they go for the very very rare case instead of citing what works for the majority....

And the flip flopping begins. Subtly trying to change your position. This is why arguing with you can be tedious. There is nothing you won't default to in order to keep the argument going even after it's clear to all that you were wrong in your assertion.

You said the only way to get rich was to work hard and asked me to prove otherwise. I have showed you that's not the only way (which you don't need an IQ of up to 60 to figure out, by the way) and you keep yapping non stop.

who's taking about a poor man making a decent income?

Umm, you?? Have you lost your train of thought? You said, all things being equal, a hard working poor man will become rich as long as he makes a decent income among other things. Now you are claiming you weren't talking about a poor man? You're out of control!

Anyway, I can see that we will be here all day if this continues. I wouldn't have minded though if it wasn't getting boring, but it is. Peace out.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Curiouscity(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
I will like to know and meet Mr(or Mrs)Coogar in real life.

@Pro1 thanks for some good/simple reasoning !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Class warfare already!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
ileobatojo:
And the flip flopping begins. Subtly trying to change your position. This is why arguing with you can be tedious. There is nothing you won't default to in order to keep the argument going even after it's clear to all that you were wrong in your assertion.

you are confused or comprehension is your greatest challenge....

You said the only way to get rich was to work hard and asked me to prove otherwise. I have showed you that's not the only way (which you don't need an IQ of up to 60 to figure out, by the way) and you keep yapping non stop.

the only way to get rich? where did i say the only way to get rich is to work hard when i know there are other illegitimate ways like your countrymen do everyday of the week? have you resorted to lying now to score cheap brownie points? shame on you!

Umm, you?? Have you lost your train of thought? You said, all things being equal, a hard working poor man will become rich as long as he makes a decent income among other things. Now you are claiming you weren't talking about a poor man? You're out of control!

your attention span is shorter than a congolese midget....
show me where i said a hard working poor man would become rich.....failure to do this and you are the most shameless liar this forum has ever produced. if you don't understand simple english you better enrol into adult classes every evening....

Anyway, I can see that we will be here all day if this continues. I wouldn't have minded though if it wasn't getting boring, but it is. Peace out.

poverty of common sense at its sterling quality...
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
I wasn't planning to respond to you anymore but I won't let you get away with lies and ridiculous attempts to tarnish my pure image grin!!!

coogar:

show me where i said a hard working poor man would become rich.....failure to do this and you are the most shameless liar this forum has ever produced. if you don't understand simple english you better enrol into adult classes every evening....

Here you go.

Coogar: i don't blame any rich man shielding his kids from some certain class of people. they worked hard to become rich.....the poor folks should do the same as well.

Coogar: i am saying people who are rich worked hard to get to that position and the less privileged should try harder and follow the footsteps of the ones above them.

On to your next query:

Coogar: the only way to get rich? where did i say the only way to get rich is to work hard when i know there are other illegitimate ways like your countrymen do everyday of the week? have you resorted to lying now to score cheap brownie points? shame on you!

Who said these? Me?

Coogar: i don't blame any rich man shielding his kids from some certain class of people. they worked hard to become rich

Coogar: what's the generalization? how do people become rich?

Now you did modify it here and add legitimate (back to your flip-flopping ways, but never mind that). So I will give you that.

Coogar: the surest and the only way to legitimate wealth is through hard work. if you know any other means, kindly tell us here.....

Yes, I could have said the "only and legitimate" way in my last post. It still does not change the rest of my post one bit, since I only showed you other legitimate ways of getting rich besides hard work.... Just admit you've been owned.

My congolese midget will take on your shriveled pea sized attention span any day!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
ileobatojo: I wasn't planning to respond to you anymore but I won't let you get away with lies and ridiculous attempts to tarnish my pure image grin!!!
Here you go.
On to your next query:

Who said these? Me?
Now you did modify it here and add legitimate (back to your flip-flopping ways, but never mind that). So I will give you that.

so it just dawned on you i mentioned "legitimate"?
maybe you just found out the true meaning of legitimate!

Yes, I could have said the "only and legitimate" way in my last post. It still does not change the rest of my post one bit, since I only showed you other legitimate ways of getting rich besides hard work.... Just admit you've been owned

how wont it change the rest of the comment? you know what those 2 words do in the context of generalization, don't you? so removing the words "only" and "legitimate" in my comments do not alter the specifics? you should sue every tutor that has ever managed your educational development - stark illiterate!

My congolese midget will take on your shriveled pea sized attention span any day!!

since you don't know the difference words like "only" and "legitimate" do to a sentence, i am not even sure you have any attention span - one would need an electron microscope to see your intelligence quotient(it's that negligible)!!! olodo 20 kobo.....

we are taking about the vast majority - and she's talking about people who made money via inheritance....how many nigerians made money via huge inheritance? even if they did - someone in the family tree worked hard and managed his resources well for the money to flow down the blood line.........so what's your point here?

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

how wont it change the rest of the comment? you know what those 2 words do in the context of generalization, don't you? so removing the words "only" and "legitimate" in my comments do not alter the specifics? you should sue every tutor that has ever managed your educational development - stark illiterate!

Dodo, how does the fact that you said hardwork is the only legitimate way to get rich change the fact that I showed you that inheritance and connections are legitimate ways to get rich thereby proving that statement of yours to be absolutely, ridiculously false?!
If I had mentioned fraud and scamming et al, then you would have a small point, but I only mentioned legitimate alternatives to your mindless, simplistic stand! Stop making a nuisance of yourself.

coogar:
we are taking about the vast majority - and she's talking about people who made money via inheritance....how many nigerians made money via huge inheritance? even if they did - someone in the family tree worked hard and managed his resources well for the money to flow down the blood line.........so what's your point here?

My point is stop trying to flip flop, stop moving the goal post. Own your simplicity! It's all your's, own it!

2 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
ileobatojo:
Dodo, how does the fact that you said handwork is the only legitimate way to get rich change the fact that I showed you that inheritance and connections are legitimate ways to get rich thereby proving that statement of yours to be absolutely, ridiculously false?!
If I had mentioned fraud and scamming et al, then you would have a small point, but I only mentioned legitimate alternatives to your mindless, simplistic stand! Stop making a nuisance of yourself.

you should become the life president of the mental handicap association...
crikey me.....inheritance and connections? what do they mean? so you can get rich by connecting with mike adenuga? you mean adenuga would just give u a fraction of his wealth and bang - you are rich? the connections don't entail executing a contract or getting a written note to work somewhere and save up to become rich? where were you when your creator was distributing intelligence? at the back of the queue - arguing blindly like you are doing and not knowing removing key words like "legitimate" and "only" alters the message of a comment....

My point is stop trying to flip flop, stop moving the goal post. Own your simplicity! It's all your's, own it!

you lack wisdom......
ok - you want to get rich? don't work - just sit down at home fasting and praying and benjamin notes would just stream into your dinghy bedroom and money is made. even criminals and fraudsters work round the clock to make their money - not to talk of doing it the legit way......

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
pweeryambre:
Dis notion is very wrong, why do u say its only extremely rich people and xtremely poor we have in in Nigeria, and u were able to afford to be online and type dis. Why did u eliminate d simple average families we have all over the place? Infact majority of nairalanders r from average families. Can we just stop exergerating things pls.
oga mi,speak for urself! Do we have middleclass in dis country? What is our unemployment rate? It is beyond unimaginable percentag. The youths constitute the larger part of our population and they are mostly unemployed....so how do u want me to paint the picture,paint it white when it is actually black? U can't b more oblivious.do ur research well and u wil see the diSpairity...
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by oladimeji101(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
hustla: Wait.......

Let me ask Ifa

Abeg no kill me laff,ifa olokun. grin
grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shut your face and work hard and stop long-throa ting for what you didn't work for .... Damn !!! That was harsh Jide tongue grin wink cheesy grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

you should become the life president of the mental handicap association...
crikey me.....inheritance and connections? what do they mean? so you can get rich by connecting with mike adenuga? you mean adenuga would just give u a fraction of his wealth and bang - you are rich? the connections don't entail executing a contract or getting a written note to work somewhere and save up to become rich? where were you when your creator was distributing intelligence? at the back of the queue - arguing blindly like you are doing and not knowing removing key words like "legitimate" and "only" alters the message of a comment....

Oh boy! There is no depth you are not willing to sink to, is there? What does it mean to get rich by inheriting your father's millions? What do connections mean in acquiring wealth?

You know what, I won't let your airheadedness pigheadedness be a hindrance to my prayers. I'm trying to repent in this family section abeg. grin
I agree with you completely, hardwork is the only legitimate way to get wealth. Poor people are lazy and they are only poor because they don't work hard. All poor people are lazy, all lazy people are poor. All hardworking people are rich. All rich people are hardworking. Sh' obatan? You're right, I'm wrong, my IQ is in the negative digits. My attention span is appalling, I lack wisdom, have no sense of decorum while waiting in line to see my creator, I make love to Congolese midgets...Did I miss anything.. Will you have a good night now?

2 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by baby124: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
I don't think so. Looking back 5 generations, I can't trace poverty on both sides.I am not looking for rich, but a well respected pedigreed family will do. I believe once you are convinced you are man/woman enough to marry, you better be able to shoulder responsibility. I may assist, but will never go out of my way for a man my daughter chooses to marry eyes closed. I will oppose and na she sabi. People from poor backgrounds can be paranoid, feel inferior and really think everyone is after them. My cousin dated such and men, it was hell explaining everything to the person. This includes people that just jammed money, either by hardwork or criminal activities. They try too hard to fit in, desperate and insecure. I don't come from a rich background, but comfortable. I think mentality is very important in marriage plus the burden of the poorer family always watching your steps, and thinking you feel you are better than them. For that you will face so much opposition. That poverty mentality is really something else. Very deep o.

3 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
jidegirl12:

I worked very hard to be up so there's no going down talk less of meeting somebody ....so long story short I don't need your help!
who is this self-created nigerian?what do u mean u worked hard to get up there and u are not coming down? Think about pharoah, ghadaffi, sadam hussain, hosni mubarAk,I think they all worked hard to get up there and where are they today? Sis, think again about the lifeless moment of ur existencE and live a humble life.mmm
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Congolese midgets!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
ileobatojo:
Oh boy! There is no depth you are not willing to sink to, is there? What does it mean to get rich by inheriting your father's millions? What do connections mean in acquiring wealth?

see sheer idiocy at its sterling quality....
so if my father worked twice as hard as his peers - made money for himself and left enough for me to inherit now means no hard work was done at all? even with that - i still have to work at it to sustain the business. wealth is not what you have in your reserve, it's the cash flow! if you are not making any income at all and all you do is dip into your reserves then you are not rich! Forbes will not even recognise you if the money is made via inheritance - get some education, my friend and stop blocking my rearview mirror.....

You know what, I won't let your airheadedness pigheadedness be a hindrance to my prayers. I'm trying to repent in this family section abeg. grin

go to church if you want to preach repentance - this is a public forum, don't turn it into a religious house.....

I agree with you completely, hardwork is the only legitimate way to get wealth. Poor people are lazy and they are only poor because they don't work hard. All poor people are lazy, all lazy people are poor. All hardworking people are rich. All rich people are hardworking. Sh' obatan? You're right, I'm wrong, my IQ is in the negative digits. My attention span is appalling, I lack wisdom, have no sense of decorum while waiting in line to see my creator, I make love to Congolese midgets...Did I miss anything.. Will you have a good night now?

what a cop out!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
caseless: who is this self-created nigerian?what do u mean u worked hard to get up there and u are not coming down? Think about pharoah, ghadaffi, sadam hussain, hosni mubarAk,I think they all worked hard to get up there and where are they today? Sis, think again about the lifeless moment of ur existencE and live a humble life.mmm

That was a reply to a post so stop hating cos it's steaming out of you already ....... I'm not those people you mentioned and you are not making any sense either....... Yes I worked very hard I repeat and if you have any problem with that go and hug bumblebee transformer...Sidon there and don't die , ain't we all?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

see sheer idiocy at its sterling quality....
so if my father worked twice as hard as his peers - made money for himself and left enough for me to inherit now means no hard work was done at all? even with that - i still have to work at it to sustain the business. wealth is not what you have in your reserve, it's the cash flow! if you are not making any income at all and all you do is dip into your reserves then you are not rich! Forbes will not even recognise you if the money is made via inheritance - get some education, my friend and stop blocking my rearview mirror.....

Dig baby, dig! Keep sinking lower and lower! You'll soon reach uncharted depths. Forbes only? Guinness book of records awaits! Keep going baby!! Rooting for you!

2 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
ileobatojo:
Dig baby, dig! Keep sinking lower and lower! You'll soon reach uncharted depths. Forbes only? Guinness book of records awaits! Keep going baby!! Rooting for you!

haters gonna hate....

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
I wonder why some people just resolved to being a hater and red eye jealous thing after their arguments don't hold ? Beats me.... I mean who does that?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by baby124: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Also, there are different classes of rich. Old money vs new money. New money get no respect at all. These are the politicians kids and embezzlers. Old money people look down on them. It will take generations to prove that their wealth is true wealth. By the second generation most new money are back to square one. It is because we have people from poverty stricken backgrounds at the helm of affairs that we have so many problems in Nigeria. All they think about is how much to grab so they never experience poverty. But easy come, easy go. This is where old money is more valuable. So even among the rich there is discrimination. The poor should not feel bad, what is money without respect? Even Adenuga will take generations to earn that respect.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Chedarking: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2012
...Like any one of these cats commenting is 'rich'

SMH

Speaking of 'rich', where is Nairaland's resident imaginary billionaire- Mr Billyonaire?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by BABE3: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2012
Chedarking: ...Like any one of these cats commenting is 'rich'

What exactly does that have to do with the matter being discussed? Enlighten me!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Originalsly: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2012
coogar:

so let's assume you became rich in your profession......
you laboured hard and you married a good wife who have you beautiful kids. you spent fortunes raising your daughters the right way. good education, excellent upbringing, outstanding family values and then one evening, a dirty looking unkempt guy shows up on your doorstep asking to see your daughter......how would you react?
Even a poor/low class parent would not allow their daughter to marry such a guy. Is it only upper class/rich people can be good wives?...or have good family values?... or excellent education? Think Tonte Dikeh.....or is she an exception? The difference between the classes is money and influence/power. Money doesn't make you a better person. The so called upper class/rich will always look to marry off their daughters to sons of the rich cause they are all about the money......gaining or maintaining.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by busybee24: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2012
Lets face it rich people are accustomed to a certain lifestyle that the poorer people are not used to
You cant expect someone who is used to worldwide travels and caviar to switch to travel within nigeria and garri
The quality of schooling and just exposure to the world would be different on both parts
The saying goes iron sharpens iron....
however there are relationships ordained by God and class wont matter...
but for the most part... there will always be that conflict..
and especially with men from our culture... better off women... RUN... they will for the most part always have a problem.. with you. under the guise that your are not "submissive" aka they are insecure... better off men... Women.. RUN.... they will always say they brought you to the point that you are and will always lord it over your heads..
In conclusion, stick to your class unless of course you know that it is ordained by God
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2012
busybee24:
but for the most part... there will always be that conflict..
and especially with men from our culture... better off women... RUN... they will for the most part always have a problem.. with you. under the guise that your are not "submissive" aka they are insecure... better off men... Women.. RUN.... they will always say they brought you to the point that you are and will always lord it over your heads..
In conclusion, stick to your class unless of course you know that it is ordained by God

I completely agree with you that such marriages won't be beans. The same issues will arise even if the marriage is ordained by God. I definitely won't advice a stinking rich woman to marry a dirt poor guy. Certain variations in the middle might be better though.

*By the way, I hope that passive aggressive coward upthread will have the balls to spew the rubbish directly at the person intended next time.*

2 Likes

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by coogar: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:
I completely agree with you that such marriages won't be beans. The same issues will arise even if the marriage is ordained by God. I definitely won't advice a stinking rich woman to marry a dirt poor guy. Certain variations in the middle might be better though.

*By the way, I hope that passive aggressive coward upthread will have the balls to spew the rubbish directly at the person intended next time.*

ileobatojo the witchdoctor grin
you want to bully her, huh? you know you are my favourite gyn on this forum, don't you? lets go to health section and argue embryo vs foetal position one more time before the year runs out.... grin cheesy wink
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 26, 2012
coogar:

ileobatojo the witchdoctor grin
you want to bully her, huh? you know you are my favourite gyn on this forum, don't you? lets go to health section and argue embryo vs foetal position one more time before the year runs out.... grin cheesy wink

Imagine hiding behind you trying to fan the flames of fight that has finished o. Me and you that are best buds on top grin grin A whole baba biology like you. Dem know you? grin wink

*I'm not gyn but you're very warm*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate? / Help Save Baby Tomi / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.