Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23573 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
dav8id: andriod tablet pc sell very hot and the demaod is high.ok always remember to import andriod sim enable,wifi + bluetooth, and other's application that can make internet snuf easy. When u get ur goods at hand .just get back to me and i wil tel u what to do
yeah thanks for dat,i also found out dat the ones wt bluetooth re costlier,u said sim enabled,does dat mean not al have sim??
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: yeah thanks for dat,i also found out dat the ones wt bluetooth re costlier,u said sim enabled,does dat mean not al have sim??
of course yes
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2012
so pls hw wuld i know d ones wt sim enabledwil it be written on it
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
donziko: so pls hw wuld i know d ones wt sim enabledwil it be written on it
The insciption will be "7 inch or any inch pc tablet Gsm call and 3G"
Note any where you see that Gsm call it means it is sim enabled and some also come with Bluetooth.But they are always costlier than those one without Gsm call. You can get that in the range of $200-$700

P.S: the one without Gsm call is also good and affordable since most have external 3G support I.e MODEM
I hope this help #cheers
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by afolabisegun(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Some business books that can get you start something
1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE
2. WEB DESIGN GUIDE
3. FIVERR MONEY SECRET REPORT
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE SECRET NEW BIE GUIDE
5. COMPLETE NEWBIE GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING
6. FACEBOOK MARKETING GUIDE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS
7. BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO SET UP MEMBERSHIP SITE
8. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD
9. HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON LAPTOP AND PHONE
10. HOW TO REGISTER BUSINESS NAME WITH CAC WITH AS LOW AS 10,000
11. THE CHEAP LAPTOP SECRET GUIDE
12. EGOLD TRADING GUIDE
13. WORK MANAGEMENT BOOK
14. HOW TO GET DEBIT CARD FOR YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
15. CANADA TRAVEL SECRET REPORT
16. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM
For more details on how to get these books check this website http://proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
afolabisegun: Some business books that can get you start something
1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE
2. WEB DESIGN GUIDE
3. FIVERR MONEY SECRET REPORT
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE SECRET NEW BIE GUIDE
5. COMPLETE NEWBIE GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING
6. FACEBOOK MARKETING GUIDE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS
7. BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO SET UP MEMBERSHIP SITE
8. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD
9. HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON LAPTOP AND PHONE
10. HOW TO REGISTER BUSINESS NAME WITH CAC WITH AS LOW AS 10,000
11. THE CHEAP LAPTOP SECRET GUIDE
12. EGOLD TRADING GUIDE
13. WORK MANAGEMENT BOOK
14. HOW TO GET DEBIT CARD FOR YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
15. CANADA TRAVEL SECRET REPORT
16. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM
For more details on how to get these books check this website http://proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Guy, U no dey tire
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^ are you the one selling all these ebooks? Who wrote them, you or plr materials? Am afraid you may not get buyers here, people on this section are rather interested in physical businesses/projects not your line of business.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
guy ANDROID:
Guy, U no dey tire

May be he can get some dummies like him to waste their money on craps!
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
guy ANDROID:
Guy, U no dey tire
honestly i don tire 4 the guy.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
donziko: so pls hw wuld i know d ones wt sim enabledwil it be written on it
you wil knw thru the description. Eg sim enable or phone call enable. Still you need to ask the supplier if the sim slot can work in any country.cost there is a situation whereby one of my facebook friend who undergo my 100% online small scale importation business secret order andriod with sim and the sim didnt work with our network.

Yes,andriod with sim enable due cost more than they one's without sim.but the diff is nt much. You can get it at the range of $100 and above. Cost last week i order 5 pics with free FEDex shipping at $89.42 per 1 from alibaba.

My friend i can see you are really serious..you are the type i always like to help.

I have a secret on small scale importation business that i've been holding unto me,duo i've start reveal it..am giving you this secreat free of charge with a condition. You give call...
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by albertjr: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
I an new to this community i got a lot of information and new ideas for starting a new business. I always wanted to contribute my small part for the forum to learn together and share knowledge.
islamic quotes
inspirational islamic quotes
beautiful islamic quotes
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
albertjr :
I an new to this community i got a lot of information and new ideas for starting a new business. I always wanted to contribute my small part for the forum to learn together and share knowledge.
you are always welcome
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
dav8id: you wil knw thru the description. Eg sim enable or phone call enable. Still you need to ask the supplier if the sim slot can work in any country.cost there is a situation whereby one of my facebook friend who undergo my 100% online small scale importation business secret order andriod with sim and the sim didnt work with our network.

Yes,andriod with sim enable due cost more than they one's without sim.but the diff is nt much. You can get it at the range of $100 and above. Cost last week i order 5 pics with free FEDex shipping at $89.42 per 1 from alibaba.

My friend i can see you are really serious..you are the type i always like to help.

I have a secret on small scale importation business that i've been holding unto me,duo i've start reveal it..am giving you this secreat free of charge with a condition. You give call...
ah...David thank you so very much,i'll do anything you want me to honestly,and permit me to say that you are an upright guy too that i'd love to meet someday God's willing.
You mean you ordered 5pcs for that amount?on top of that free shipping??with fedEx??hmmm...you've gone special guest on that site be that naw,but you see something??i go soon pass you...hahaha.Thanks again,awaitin your reply...your phone number and email too...seriously.Thanks D.

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2012
donziko: ah...David thank you so very much,i'll do anything you want me to honestly,and permit me to say that you are an upright guy too that i'd love to meet someday God's willing.
You mean you ordered 5pcs for that amount?on top of that free shipping??with fedEx??hmmm...you've gone special guest on that site be that naw,but you see something??i go soon pass you...hahaha.Thanks again,awaitin your reply...your phone number and email too...seriously.Thanks D.
you can get my number or email id on my signature below..when contacting me,make sure you have what type of goods u are interested and intend to import. So that i wil focus my best on that and give u a life time secret that i will confidently say that none knw about it here.
Regard
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2012
thank you very much...i promise to do just that
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by unclenna(m): 4:45am On Dec 07, 2012
dav8id: you wil knw thru the description. Eg sim enable or phone call enable. Still you need to ask the supplier if the sim slot can work in any country.cost there is a situation whereby one of my facebook friend who undergo my 100% online small scale importation business secret order andriod with sim and the sim didnt work with our network.

Master you are really trying here. May GOD reward you. Like you said before, is not all about importing goods you have to first create the market before u place ur order if not the product fit d ur hand expire oh.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by unclenna(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2012
Am not trying to discourage anyone but one thing is to import goods and another thing is to have business skill to sell them.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by infoblast: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2012
wisemanj: believe me i m v h wit dis trend pls which shipin company truly deliver at due time or which one wil u reconmend i want to place my first order thnks

you can use PIL Shipping company or Maerskline Shipping company both are good and fast although more expensive.
check out the list of shipping companies and their websites at www.means2wealth.com/export_tips.html
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
unclenna: Am not trying to discourage anyone but one thing is to import goods and another thing is to have business skill to sell them.
that's true my bro..marketing is another key concept and that's why getting a mentor in this kind of business is a great thing.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
@all fairly used laptop and phone have there market seperate. Minimum startup capital should be at lease 50k for a start.and na there money dey pass ....
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by kaysalako: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Am buying like 15 different kind. Pls assist me
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 3ribalmarks: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mr david i really appreciate you for everythin thumbs up! To you guyz.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
kaysalako: Am buying like 15 different kind. Pls assist me
of what?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by kaysalako: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
15 diff kinds of wrist watches

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
kaysalako: 15 diff kinds of wrist watches
pls table ur need clear so that i can knw how to help u.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
dav8id: pls table ur need clear so that i can knw how to help u.
i've replied your mail sir
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
donziko: i've replied your mail sir
ur training wil start 2omorow.b4 then,send me a 1 particular iteam u will like me 2 use as reference
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Bayils(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
dav8id: @all fairly used laptop and phone have there market seperate. Minimum startup capital should be at lease 50k for a start.and na there money dey pass ....
Outrightly #Following the #thread'. Good job Dav8id ....Am learning απδ obvioustly gaining something! #bless u brother.....
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Bayils:
Outrightly #Following the #thread'. Good job Dav8id ....Am learning απδ obvioustly gaining something! #bless u brother.....
you're wlcm
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by bolaige: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice1 oga david..would certainly venture into dis line of biz
Kip d gud work going.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
chemashie: These people are not into importation but just trying to cash on mugus to sap them. The same sales page & ebook from ohazuruike or whatever is what they are using to promote their products.
I prefer to supply my products to sellers than to sell any ebooks. Good work dav8id & others.

Rightly said
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
dav8id: Is marketing your imported stuff a problem to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / The Impending Banking Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.