Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20753 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by anonimi: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Mod and Seun,

Don't you think that a nominee whose posts are COMPLETELY partisan at all times should also be disqualified
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2012
jarus,what have you just done? why disqualify afam at this time? this is indeed ridiculous! what a shame ! shaking my head in utter dismay!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief: ...and if u think that all those that nominated afam will fold their arms and watch this broad-day-light scam, then u're standing on a looong thing.
What hapened in 2009 will be a child's play to what will hapen when u unlock that silly voting thread tomorow.
New nairaland handle no be free? Just get ready to ban us all.

first, read the section rule.
second, obtain specifics of the ban,
third, qualify the bans and warnings with the prerequisite for nomination
fourth, present a logical response.

im voting for naptu and you will not derail this event....its important to me.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2012
anonimi:

I don't think there is a need for the above. I always imagined you are a better person than the words typed above.

Rules # 2 and 5 are clearly not section-limited but rather for the whole forum.
rule #2 is not-defined! It could be a ban from nairalist since seun owns both sites. And why was he not profiled till the eve of the election? Jarus profiled and disqualified pointB imediately he got his first nomination.
#5, Passionate defence of ones believe is not troublemaking. Afam and i believe passionately that our rights have been infringed upon.
This charade is well scripted, as pointB sugested from the on-set.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2012
*munching kolanuts, sipping palmwine and chuckling*

Hehehehehe...The drama unfolding is very hilarious. Kai, NL. grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Common sense should suggest that since this is a sectional awards the rules should apply to that section alone. This is not a general awards. Those times that i was banned in this sections, i was still able to post in the politics section.

I see this as an attempt by Jarus and his cohorts to allow for their anointed candidate to win...

The law is the law. It doesn't need to be common. It will be bad precedent giving awards to forum law breakers. It's like giving tewonde George award. Next yr is another time. Be law abiding.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2012
berem: jarus,what have you just done? why disqualify afam at this time? this is indeed ridiculous! what a shame ! shaking my head in utter dismay!

He took responsibility and apologize. It was his mistake. What else do u want?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

first, read the section rule.
second, obtain specifics of the ban,
third, qualify the bans and warnings with the prerequisite for nomination
fourth, present a logical response.

im voting for naptu and you will not derail this event....its important to me.
the logic of my arguement is contained in my reply to anonini's post.
The question therein remains, 'why wait till now to disqualify afam, and, why is jarus giving a new twist to the rules? The ban rule was not defined. This is a sectional election, the rule as stated by jarus is that 'only members ACTIVE IN THIS SECTION will be nominated. In the same vein, i posit that ONLY BANS GOTEN FROM THIS SECTION counts.
Please, in ur quest to vote Naptu (who i respect and hold nothing against), dont deny others their desire to vote Afam.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Demdem:

The law is the law. It doesn't need to be common. It will be bad precedent giving awards to forum law breakers. It's like giving tewonde George award. Next yr is another time. Be law abiding.
The law has to be made explicit. Like i said this is an award for the POLITICS SECTION poster of the year and the rules should commonsensical be sectarian. You can't punish me because i was banned in the "Automobile section". How does that have bearing in the politics section. I don't expect you to understand anyways because ya'll are in one side of the divide and tribal myopia won't let you guys view things in an objective fashion.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Defined or not is not the issue. The bottom line is "criminals" must not be rewarded..
Be it crime against this section or not. It's still the same nairaland family.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
The law has to be made explicit. Like i said this is an award for the POLITICS SECTION poster of the year and the rules should commonsensical be sectarian. You can't punish me because i was banned in the "Automobile section". How does that have bearing in the politics section. I don't expect you to understand anyways because ya'll are in one side of the divide and tribal myopia won't let you guys view things in an objective fashion.

Well one would have expected any of us raised this issue before the nominations proper. It's obvious that the mods understanding is quite different from members. We all are to be blamed. Mods didn't specify well and we didn't ask questions also.
Lessons learnt, however the definition/understanding of the mods will hold sway now.
By the way, I take exception to ur tribalistic rubbish talk.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Quote from pointB earlier...
PointB:

Well said my guy. It appears they already have their favorites. I challenge Jarus and Mukina2 to post for all to see, the comments they banned me, you will see for yourself that others have made far worse comments, yet they are not banned. You begin to wonder, if there are indeed different rules for different folks.

This Politics Posters of the year is becoming a joke, no thanks of course to the mods!

Now this! I didnt nominate Afam, i nominated pointB, and when i learnt he was disqualified, i took it in good faith. I had no qualms with that. But this now, my friend, is the height of hypocrisy, ladened with witch-hunt and blackmail!
I said i was going to skip the nomination and wait for actual voting, but i dont think i can stand this!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2012
come and join me sing halleluyah...
Jehovah Jireh has done me well...

I am going to church for thanksgiving this morning o... grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
rule #2 is not-defined! It could be a ban from nairalist since seun owns both sites. And why was he not profiled till the eve of the election? Jarus profiled and disqualified pointB imediately he got his first nomination.
#5, Passionate defence of ones believe is not troublemaking. Afam and i believe passionately that our rights have been infringed upon.
This charade is well scripted, as pointB sugested from the on-set.

uj,

first step is to read the section rule..."the politics section rule", not the nomination rule.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
the logic of my arguement is contained in my reply to anonini's post.
The question therein remains, 'why wait till now to disqualify afam, and, why is jarus giving a new twist to the rules? The ban rule was not defined. This is a sectional election, the rule as stated by jarus is that 'only members ACTIVE IN THIS SECTION will be nominated. In the same vein, i posit that ONLY BANS GOTEN FROM THIS SECTION counts.
Please, in ur quest to vote Naptu (who i respect and hold nothing against), dont deny others their desire to vote Afam.

......im up for fairness.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2012
There was ambiguity in the rules so it should benefit the person who didn't draw it up. Afamforking4eva might have good grounds. But for now, I would scream...I would shout, I wanna sing till the words dry out...so put it in all of the papers, i'm not afraid you can read all about it, read all about...that afamforkingeva has been DISQUALIFIED!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola: come and join me sing halleluyah...
Jehovah Jireh has done me well...

I am going to church for thanksgiving this morning o... grin grin cheesy cheesy

lmao....halle luuh, halle luuh....halleluyah!
desola, you don win lottery? grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Maxymilliano(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Like earlier stated during the preliminaries, the moniker NAPTU does it for me... And still do!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
nna bros don come again - refuse to follow rules then whine about consequences

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

......im up for fairness.
Then join us as we march around the walls of Jericho 7-times, then we'll scream 7-times and watch these walls go down.
SAY NO TO INJUSTICE!
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!
SAY NO TO SELECTIVE JUSTICE!!!
SAY NO TO THE NAIRALAND CABAL!!!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola: There was ambiguity in the rules so it should benefit the person who didn't draw it up. Afamforking4eva might have good grounds. But for now, I would scream...I would shout, I wanna sing till the words dry out...so put it in all of the papers, i'm not afraid you can read all about it, read all about...that afamforkingeva has been DISQUALIFIED!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin
lmao, oniranu!. you dey wake trouble this early morning.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
Then join us as we march around the walls of Jericho 7-times, then we'll scream 7-times and watch these walls go down.
SAY NO TO INJUSTICE!
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!
SAY NO TO SELECTIVE JUSTICE!!!
SAY NO TO THE NAIRALAND CABAL!!!

.....there has never been injustice in nairaland. never witnessed words, acts or feelings of tribalism, selective justice in nairaland.

what the fvk is nairaland cabal?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

lmao....halle luuh, halle luuh....halleluyah!
desola, you don win lottery? grin

This one pass lottery o. This one na shubi win lotto o. grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2012
abeg allow and requalify the guy sef - when his arse is kicked in the election they will still whine again

we can all remember the desperate shenanigans of onlytruth last year
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

This one pass lottery o. This one na shubi win lotto o. grin grin grin

have you congratulated gbawe on his nomination? if this was you in contest im sure he would send some flowers. cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

have you congratulated gbawe on his nomination? if this was you in contest im sure he would send some flowers. cheesy

please don't spoil my mood this morin o. Gbawe? Me congratulate him? Tufiakwa!

But i'll have him in second place over this closeted hitler boy. Gbawe might be unreasonably sensitive, arrogant and emotional but he seldom makes sectional comments and dare I say that he is a blo0dy good debater unlike this okrika feeling funky!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2012
oyb: abeg allow and requalify the guy sef - when his arse is kicked in the election they will still whine again

we can all remember the desperate shenanigans of onlytruth last year

That is a risk we can't afford to take.

Do you know how many of his minions have quadruple ids? They would register purposely for the elections and give him the winning vote!

Nope! Nehi! Nah! Otio! ka ma ri! tufiakwa!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2012
Show of shame at its best! I spit on this thread! I guess the election was loosing steam, then u threw in ur joker to revive it. Now Desola is singing ur praises, finally she has seen the man in u. Never again will she cal u fulani, u've proved to her that u're a brave yoruba, who lick shit to defend his tribal marks. @jarus
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief: Show of shame at its best! I spit on this thread! I guess the election was loosing steam, then u threw in ur joker to revive it. Now Desola is singing ur praises, finally she has seen the man in u. Never again will she cal u fulani, u've proved to her that u're a brave yoruba, who lick shit to defend his tribal marks. @jarus

Go and die jo! Your hitler brother has been sussed out and rightly disqualified and you're here lamenting instead of consoling your hitler in the making.

Cry me a river jo!

I bet you were geared to use all of your 20 other ids to bring home the undeserved victory for your crowned ikemba just as you did for jonathan, abi? Well your plan has failed so you can go lick your effing wound.

Okrika feeling funky.

P.S: An aboki that also disqualified me without even bothering to check if I had been banned at all this year? Abeg go suck lollypop jo!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Isn't it interesting? My Yoruba brothers and sisters, led by Desola, accuse me of being 'tribalistic mola', aboki, fulani, traitor descendant of Afonja

My Igbo brothers are also accusing me of being Yoruba agent.

I think that's fair enough.

I remain a detribalized Nigerian that care not about where someone comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola: To all the Yorubas that voted afam thereby puting Gbawe in third place - two fingers in the air to yall!

What travesty!
thats what made jarus panick and start the one-man committee to disqualify afam who had the highest number of nominations prior to his disqualification!
Such a shame! De-tribalised nigerian my ärsè
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus: Isn't it interesting? My Yoruba brothers and sisters, led by Desola, accuse me of being 'tribalistic mola', aboki, fulani, traitor descendant of Afonja

My Igbo brothers are also accusing me of being Yoruba agent.

I think that's fair enough.

I remain a detribalized Nigerian that care not about where someone comes from.

awww...pele, wa muyan. embarassed

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

By the way, why calling me out? Nonsense! This your victim mentality won't work o. I suspect you now have ibo blood in you as well! Woraheck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain / Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.