Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20738 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by yokiti: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
naptu2:
Thank you very much.

You are welcome my teacher and brother in the school of History.... All the best sir!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

For what na?

Cos na Gbawe win last year and I want naptu in the contest as well
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He has tried to behave himself this year nau.

Once in a while, he gets that spitz up there.

Afonja the second!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 1:56am On Dec 09, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Desola is there as well?.....surely someone's having a laugh undecided.

abaye nse e?

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola, ki ni it itumo afonja
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Desola, ki ni it itumo afonja

The Yoruba general who sold his people to the Fulanis hence making Kwara a northern state today and producing the likes of Jarus who is neither Yoruba nor Hausa!

If Afam wins, i'll lay the blame squarely at your feet!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

The Yoruba general who sold his people to the Fulanis hence making Kwara a northern state today and producing the likes of Jarus who is neither Yoruba nor Hausa!

If Afam wins, i'll lay the blame squarely at your feet!

Na wa o. Se o le to beyen ni?

Nnkan to so dun mi sha
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 2:03am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o. Se o le to beyen ni?

Nnkan to so dun mi sha

Nkan tiwo na se dun mi wo bone marrow. angry
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

Nkan tiwo na se dun mi wo bone marrow. angry

Lol oogbadun. O pa mi lerin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 2:20am On Dec 09, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Desola is there as well?.....surely someone's having a laugh undecided.
Why should she not be there? Are you suppose to be there?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

I am not surprised, since your Afonja betrayed the Yoruba people.

Someone forgot to inform you that Oyo empire was very vulnerable and already falling apart when Afonja tried to topple Alaafin Awole Arogangan of Oyo.

Oyo empire/Kingdom had already been undermined by the excesses of Obas who were already turning the Yorubas against their rulers. If there was any betrayal, it was done by the Alafin's Obas, much like your governors are doing today - betraying the people with thieving acts.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Someone forgot to inform you that Oyo empire was very vulnerable and already falling apart when Afonja tried to topple Alaafin Awole Arogangan of Oyo.

Oyo empire/Kingdom had already been undermined by the excesses of Obas who were already turning the Yorubas against their rulers. If there was any betrayal, it was done by the Alafin's Obas, much like your governors are doing today - betraying the people with thieving acts.
Too much grass is dangerous to health

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2012
BREAKING NEWS
We just finished a meeting of Nairaland Politics Section Management and from our final due diligence check, we found out Afam4eva was banned:

1, By Seun on June 9, 2012
2, By Seun on July 15, 2012
3, By Mukina2 on August 1, 2012
4, By Ogugua88 on August 4, 2012
5, By Ikenna351 on November 24, 2012

As we stated in our opening rules, being banned more than twice this year means a poster is not qualified.

Afam4eva is therefore disqualified.

Naptu2 moves on to the 3rd spot.

I take full responsibility for this, as I should have checked and acted earlier before the nomination ended. But it's one of those things.

We re-assure you of our continued fairness, as much as humanly possible, in this exercise and other official exercises in this section.

Thank you
Jarus
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Afam Disqualified?
Make I grab my popcorn & burukutu, the next few hours ll be so interesting on this thread.. With flying arrows, grenades & sahin gases

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus: BREAKING NEWS
We just finished a meeting of Nairaland Politics Section Management and from our final due diligence check, we found out Afam4eva was banned:

1, By Seun on June 9, 2012
2, By Seun on July 15, 2012
3, By Mukina2 on August 1, 2012
4, By Ogugua88 on August 4, 2012
5, By Ikenna351 on November 24, 2012

As we stated in our opening rules, being banned more than twice this year means a poster is not qualified.

Afam4eva is therefore disqualified.

Naptu2 moves on to the 3rd spot.

I take full responsibility for this, as I should have checked and acted earlier before the nomination ended. But it's one of those things.

We re-assure you of our continued fairness, as much as humanly possible, in this exercise and other official exercises in this section.

Thank you
Jarus
You're truly showing your color and you're not even ashamed of it...

I was never banned in the politics section this section this year....
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Things are heating up...wikkid!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2012
I expect the accusations to start coming in now.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Gen gen gen gen... **action film**.don start
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by olawalebabs(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Take cover before chairs start flying.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2012
olawalebabs: Take cover before chairs start flying.
Chairs ke? Abi sahin gases, better get an oxygen mask
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:

The rule wasn't specific about a specific section, was it?

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Demdem:

The rule wasn't specific about a specific section, was it?
Common sense should suggest that since this is a sectional awards the rules should apply to that section alone. This is not a general awards. Those times that i was banned in this sections, i was still able to post in the politics section.

I see this as an attempt by Jarus and his cohorts to allow for their anointed candidate to win...
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2012
i see the rules, none of ehich has relevance to political section. these could pass for romance or culture section.....simply generic.

Rules:1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section 
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

i nominate naptu for his visual contributions bringing yhe political history of nigeria to focus.

some people hear murtala but dont know who he was and got to meet him in naptus post....or bisalla, dimka, mobolaji johnson, and so on.

thank you naptu.

3 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Common sense should suggest that since this is a sectional awards the rules should apply to that section alone. This is not a general awards. Those times that i was banned in this sections, i was still able to post in the politics section.

I see this as an attempt by Jarus and his cohorts to allow for their anointed candidate to win...

...would you like me to defend your position? Jarus contradicted himself already and needs to re-poll.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Who is the anointed candidate?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ivynwa(f): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2012
I am seeing my sweet friend Isale Igan's name in the list. Yeah, let me render more support to her, I nominate Isale Igan too -------make some noiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin Who else to nominate? let me look around----abi una don close nomination sef.

I for nominate cap28 but he overdoes that "Ndi ocha na emegbu anyi emegbu (the whites are persecuting us)" thing----lol. Hope he doesn't hear me. grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Nanscenze! This thread stinks of injustice in 3-D. How come Jarus is disqualifying afam at the eve of the proper election? That ban rule was not defined at all, it does not specify if its a general ban or sectional ban. Same way jarus banned pointB with his wishy-washy rules, now its afam, after gathering much nominations!
This is injustice with tribal strings attached to it.
I used to respect jarus a lot, but with this, u've proved that a leopard belonging to a certain tribe wil never change his tribal spots!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief: Nanscenze! This thread stinks of injustice in 3-D. How come Jarus is disqualifying afam at the eve of the proper election? That ban rule was not defined at all, it does not specify if its a general ban or sectional ban. Same way jarus banned pointB with his wishy-washy rules, now its afam, after gathering much nominations!
This is injustice with tribal strings attached to it.
I used to respect jarus a lot, but with this, u've proved that a leopard belonging to a certain tribe wil never change his tribal spots!
Nwanne, this is a typical Nigerian forum that highlights what Igbos go through in the Nigerian political space.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by NegroNtns(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Nwanne, this is a typical Nigerian forum that highlights what Igbos go through in the Nigerian political space.

mehnnn, you guys need to shake your sense of victimization loose. You call yourselves braveheart but you are damn too sensitive and self conscious believing in your paranoia that the rest of Nigeria is closing in on you. Shake it loose and stand firm like you got some fvkng balls. If you are not satisfied qith Jarus ruling let him know how u feel and stop sulking about being sidelined because you are igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2012
...and if u think that all those that nominated afam will fold their arms and watch this broad-day-light scam, then u're standing on a looong thing.
What hapened in 2009 will be a child's play to what will hapen when u unlock that silly voting thread tomorow.
New nairaland handle no be free? Just get ready to ban us all.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by anonimi: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:

I don't think there is a need for the above. I always imagined you are a better person than the words typed above.

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

Rules # 2 and 5 are clearly not section-limited but rather for the whole forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 / Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.