Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20734 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Demdem:

He took responsibility and apologize. It was his mistake. What else do u want?
is he suppose to make mistake as a mod? i think you should ask those that nominated afamefula what they want.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
thats what made jarus panick and start the one-man committee to disqualify afam who had the highest number of nominations prior to his disqualification!
Such a shame! De-tribalised nigerian my ärsè

It's a 3 man committee. My attention was called to it very late yesterday. I even made frantic efforts to get a waiver for him, but it didn't work out, for precedence sake.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
thats what made jarus panick and start the one-man committee to disqualify afam who had the highest number of nominations prior to his disqualification!
Such a shame! De-tribalised nigerian my ärsè

aww...you didn't tell me you read minds before na. So you can now see through Jarus' mind abi? What wouldn't you these okrika people come up with, eh? conspiracy theories orisirisi.

Well, lets just say that some Yoruba people who voted for that closeted hitler would not have had it easy from me had he won. It is crazy to see Gbawe of all people come third to Afam when he has never opened threads asking why Yoruba people are so dirty or why Yorubas are so dark compared to their mixed race ibo people and all that nonsense. It doesn't make sense that someone like me would not make the nomination list because of my strong pro-Yoruba outlook yet an obvious bigoted idiota like afam would make the list. ko make sense now.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus: NOMINATIONS TO DATE
5 hours to go:
Afam4eva 14
Gbawe 13
Katsumoto 12
Naptu 10
Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1
Isale_gan2 1
Lacasa 1
Ogugua88 1
Desola 1
the nomination results scared the shit out of u, u had to do the pdp magic, if u cant beat them, rig them out!
So much for transparency!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief:
the nomination results scared the shit out of u, u had to do the pdp magic, if u cant beat them, rig them out!
So much for transparency!
what dos the future holds for nigerian youths when there is rigging in a forum election.JARUS,you should be the next INEC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2012
berem: what dos the future holds for nigerian youths when there is rigging in a forum election.JARUS,you should be the next INEC chairman.

Can you point to where rigging occurred in this, biko? For crying out loud, how can nominations be rigged when all the nominees votes were done in public and you can see for yourself who voted for who and how many votes each nominees received. How can rigging occur when the elections haven't even commenced? E ya ara yin ni brain now.

This nomination process has been free and fair so do not hold anyone responsible for karma biting your brother in the yansh! The rules stated that candidates should not have been banned. Your candidate fell foul of this rule and was justly disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2012
When will you people stop whining over proven Facts? It was in the rules that any nominated member must not have been banned this year, there was no pointer to a section, a ban is a ban
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2012
@ Desola egbon/aburo mi, lets leave ethnicity out of this.i didnt even nominate Afam.Gbawe was my choice.disqualifying him at the eleventh hour was uncalled for.that is unfair nau! haba!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
This thread is hilarious! As of this moment I've stopped being surprised by Desola, nna she is a lost cause, oro omo yen ti su every baty.

While Uncle Gbawe, fresh from his observation activities in Ghana deserves my vote, I will vote for Kats this time around. I mean, that professor has been in the top 2 or 3 of the contestants for the past few years and deserves the title this year.

Naptu's amazing thread has earned him the love and respect of NLers. You deserve a tie with Kats, unfortunately I can only vote for one candidate so my vote has probably broken the tie already.

Afam, nwanne, remember that I nominated Desola, but the nominated was rejected because it was assumed that she was banned 2 or more times this year. When Jarus was informed that he erred in the matter, he promptly reinstated her. By the same token, if you have been banned 2 or more times this year, you should be disqualified. You were apparently banned from posting in various sections and Oga Seun banned you from NL twice. S*uck it up and accept your disqualification gracefully.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaIhail(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Jaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I am not surprise in anyway.

Listen Jaru i am just coming back from church and my attention have not been draw to this thread for the pass two days, but i surely promise you that i will return back later in the day to address you. Tribalism Arrow.

Be ready to ban a lot of people soon because i will protest this to the end when i comes back.Even the trees in the forest are willing to join me on this protest,what a typical Nigerians. To my fellow igbos here is the example of what we have been fighting against some of you who nonsensical one Nigeria is eating up. Oh i weep when shall we wake up from our stvpid fairness mindset.Arise oh compatriot say no to Jaru and his cabals. Arise and fight for your right, arise and say no to injustice, arise and say enough is enough.yoruba will never stop from their tribalism.Every position you people held filled and smell with tribalism what is wrong with you people. Is tribalism in your DNA?

I weep and weep for my people.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2012
JARUU you don hear am? you better do something before people will start provoking! grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: is he suppose to make mistake as a mod? i think you should ask those that nominated afamefula what they want.

i never knew our mods are super beings u know undecided
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaIhail(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: This thread is hilarious! As of this moment I've stopped being surprised by Desola, nna she is a lost cause, oro omo yen ti su every baty.

While Uncle Gbawe, fresh from his observation activities in Ghana deserves my vote, I will vote for Kats this time around. I mean, that professor has been in the top 2 or 3 of the contestants for the past few years and deserves the title this year.

Naptu's amazing thread has earned him the love and respect of NLers. You deserve a tie with Kats, unfortunately I can only vote for one candidate so my vote has probably broken the tie already.

Afam, nwanne, remember that I nominated Desola, but the nominated was rejected because it was assumed that she was banned 2 or more times this year. When Jarus was informed that he erred in the matter, he promptly reinstated her. By the same token, if you have been banned 2 or more times this year, you should be disqualified. You were apparently banned from posting in various sections and Oga Seun banned you from NL twice. S*uck it up and accept your disqualification gracefully.

My friend don't support evil. Now put yourself in Afam shoes and see if you as a man will allow anyone to rob your mandate. Afam was nominated from day1 and emerged as the second best among all the contestant, nobody protested or challenged his nomination until he came out second before jarumurice iwu came to realized he had been banned twice this year. As a Mod what stopped him from taken thorough investigation about the nominees from early stage.Oh my friend Ndu _nama i will advice you to keep silent and watch what this election will become soonest unless Afam mandate is reinstated.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus:

It's a 3 man committee. My attention was called to it very late yesterday. I even made frantic efforts to get a waiver for him, but it didn't work out, for precedence sake.

its unfortunate it came late but at least late is better than never. For precedence sake.

Demdem:

The law is the law. It doesn't need to be common. It will be bad precedent giving awards to forum law breakers. It's like giving tewonde George award. Next yr is another time. Be law abiding.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: what dos the future holds for nigerian youths when there is rigging in a forum election.JARUS,you should be the next INEC chairman.

i see no rigging here, the law was just applied and convicts found themselves in it. u can appeal to seun
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:
Aboki Jarus, I see that you have conspired with biafrans abi. I am not surprised, since your forefather Afonja betrayed the Yoruba people. Oro e o jo mi ni eyes.
this was the threat that made jarus to disqualify Afam!
Now whos the tribal bigot here? I'll get a life ban for uttering such words above, but the culprit is here dancing azonto that afam is disqualified! What a shame!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: JARUU you don hear am? you better do something before people will start provoking! grin

leave tori. we are on ground gidigba. we will put those thugs in their ell deserved places.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Demdem:

i see no rigging here, the law was just applied and convicts found themselves in it. u can appeal to seun
and the law was applied at the dying minute? o ga o! i aint appealing to anyone.let afam make his intentions known.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
I think it is very unfair and smacks of deliberate attempt to disenfranchise Afam. It's very hard not to read ethnic undertone to Jarus' action. First Jarus banned me for his self gratification, Mukina for God's knows what, and that formed the basis for my disqualification. My disqualification was 'early in the day' and I have long accepted it and moved on.

But to disqualify Afam, at this time clearly smacks of conspiracy, orchestrated out sheer hatred and glaring bigotry aided by ethnic bias and or personal malice of the persons or group of persons involved, with the ultimate aim of paving the way for their favorite. The nonsense excuse put on is exactly what it is, contrived nonsense!

Why was Afam not disqualified immediately he was first nominated like myself, Beaf, and even Desola (even though it was reversed)? What did Afam do to warrant even been banned that Gbawe, and Desola didn't do in multiple folds, and yet they were given all clear? Why was it only after Desola has called her boyfriend Mod uncharitable name over Afam, did the 'management' meet to disqualify Afam? Let us not forget in a hurry that nomination was abruptly brought to a close contrary to the rule? Is this not a glaring case of conspiracy and duplicity? This are question objective minded people of all side of the divide should seek deeper answers to.

If the the Mods and Management of Nairaland have any modicum of objectivity left for this exercise, a Fresh Nomination should be called. The 'decent' nominees have a responsibility to speak out NOW as this is currently panning out to be very disgraceful an exercise. Under this circumstance, even a child will be ashamed to be 'honored' with this inanity of an award! Darkness is rising...

He who come to equity, must come with clean hands.

A fresh nomination or reversal of Afam disqualification is the least that is expected to right this glaring injustice.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus:

let me gues the members of the committee: Gbawe/seanet, Desola and jarus.
The 3 musketeers! What a wonderful thrèèsome.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by olawalebabs(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Human being with short memory. #okijajujuInMind
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ngodigha: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
If there is any person deserving ban here, it should be katsumoto. He easily insults anyone who diagrees with him. He uses insultive words on his opponents such having the brain of a toddler, Kinderg'tn brain etc. He enjoys insulting women posters who come to the politics section. If Afam or any other poster had done half of the things this gentleman does, he would have been banned forever.
For justice to prevail, Kats should be banned or Afam forever reinstated.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
olawalebabs: Human being with short memory. #okijajujuInMind

My friend, get out of here!

What has Okija got to do with this? Did Afam disqualify Okija? Was he not even among those who stood against Okija's disqualification? If anything, it can be argued that the Okija issue have been paid in full by my disqualification. Why must Afam be disqualified now to pave way for Kats and Gbawe? Guy be objective for once in your life!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
anyone who insults or tonguelashes women on political section is not worth being my candidate. "TEAM GBAWE".
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: anyone who insults or tonguelashes women on political section is not worth being my candidate. "TEAM GBAWE".

I laugh cho cho cho! grin grin grin Team Gbawe indeed
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My friend don't support evil. Now put yourself in Afam shoes and see if you as a man will allow anyone to rob your mandate. Afam was nominated from day1 and emerged as the second best among all the contestant, nobody protested or challenged his nomination until he came out second before jarumurice iwu came to realized he had been banned twice this year. As a Mod what stopped him from taken thorough investigation about the nominees from early stage.Oh my friend Ndu _chucks i will advice you to keep silent and watch what this election will become soonest unless Afam mandate is re-installed.

What you are suggesting is that, if a popular candidate for governor of your state, gets elected but later found to have violated a rule which would have disqualified his candidacy, then the election should not be overturned because the violation was not discovered early in the process. You see your hypocritical life now? You people should remove tribalism and bigotry out of your systems. mumu

Even PointB, the official Iwu of NL is complaining, wonders shall never end.

I admit that I feel Afam's pain, truly. But rules are rules.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by olawalebabs(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB:

My friend, get out of here!

What has Okija got to do with this? Did Afam disqualify Okija? Was he not even among those who stood against Okija's disqualification? If anything, it can be argued that the Okija issue have been paid in full by my disqualification. Why must Afam be disqualified now to pave way for Kats and Gbawe? Guy be objective for once in your life!

This is the type of comment that earn people ban, can't you present your point in a civil way without resulting to insult?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: anyone who insults or tonguelashes women on political section is not worth being my candidate. "TEAM GBAWE".

Gbawe:

My brother, I thank you for your words here. Your writing always shows pragmatic wisdom. Beyond any doubt in my mind, speaking up as you do here marks you out as a decent person concerned with equity and fairplay.

I have been extremely disappointed at how the disgrace called Desola is encouraged to go around this forum like a Banshee from hell [/b]baiting and attacking others without provocation. She is even defended robustly when blatantly wrong by men who act as if gender is ever an excuse for siding with wrongdoing.

I thank you for you advise and bear it in mind also but I feel as well that cowardly bullies must be confronted exhaustively [b]sooner or later
. Continuing to ignore them is not really an option because cowards thrive on the perception that others are running scared.

https://www.nairaland.com/1052173/tinubu-calls-abolition-senate/7#12248791

Before you hail anyone research!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB:

I laugh cho cho cho! grin grin grin Team Gbawe indeed
whats funny? make i no make my choice again?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
olawalebabs:
This is the type of comment that earn people ban, can't you present your point in a civil way without resulting to insult?

And asking you to get out for your lack of objectivity is an insult? What if I had called you mumu?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: whats funny? make i no make my choice again?

No just making sure you know what you are doing hailing a woman basher - Gbawe!

https://www.nairaland.com/1052173/tinubu-calls-abolition-senate/7#12248791

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.