Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20720 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
naijababe: ^ Tribalistic mola grin Una no go kee me for NL o.

Ndu Suku, that should be your new moniker.

shey na me you una dey call mola? I will not be blowing any kisses your way for this very reason, and for the obvious one as well. That will fix you! As for onijogbon Desola, she has been renamed Abokress cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

shey na me you una dey call mola? I will not be blowing any kisses your way for this very reason, and for the obvious one as well. That will fix you! As for onijogbon Desola, she has been renamed Abokress cheesy

Who wants aboki kiss? Pls don't contaminate my personal space with your gworo breath.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Elueme: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sometimes I imagine how ugly some of these nairaland female monikers would look. From comments I try to fathom how they talk in real situation.. Well, some would pass for another Patricia Etteh
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Elueme: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:
No sir. Even his 8 months here this year was riddled with bans.

You were banned more than twice this year.
@ Jarus, see how you are forming one boss that I can't still understand.. How much does the first price cost? How many millions are involved? If it's for the fun of it, give to who you wish, it's not my 2 cents.. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:
See this abokress cheesy
Anyway, we counted Katsumoto, your no 1 choice.

...And the others were omitted because...?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by OAM4J: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:
No sir. Even his 8 months here this year was riddled with bans.

You were banned more than twice this year.

Check her ban log again, she has not been banned since NL2 according to her ban log, not even by spambot-pyguru. I only remember she was banned many times last year and not this year.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by isalegan2: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Check her ban log again, she has not been banned since NL2 according to her ban log, not even by spambot-pyguru. I only remember she was banned many times last year and not this year.

The grown-ups are back! Yipee-ai-yay grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:19am On Dec 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Ah! Vindicated at last!

Thank you, tell your aboki brother o.

P.S: I remember you being the enforcer of those ban as well angry
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by achi4u(m): 3:29am On Dec 06, 2012
OAM4J:

ehyaa! The gods must be crazy.
So,what is Jarus gonna do know?

I really feel for her even though she cant make the "big three".

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:
LOL

Na you give Mukina Nigerian husband? grin cheesy

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin

Plz abeg, when did Mukina marry a Nigerian?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by wesley80(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2012
Elueme: @ Jarus, see how you are forming one boss that I can't still understand.. How much does the first price cost? How many millions are involved? If it's for the fun of it, give to who you wish, it's not my 2 cents.. All the best.
You think? Ask Gbawe what he got from Aregbesola on this account alone last year. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
OAM4J:

I had technical challenge accessing her ban log but I thought I remember her being banned this year. I was wrong.

Desola's nomination is valid. I will update accordingly soon.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Elueme: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
wesley80: You think? Ask Gbawe what he got from Aregbesola on this account alone last year. Fact.
hahaha. I have a strong suspicion too. That dude not only get honorarium from Aregbesola only but he is also in Amosun Ibikunle's payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:

I had technical challenge accessing her ban log but I thought I remember her being banned this year. I was wrong.

Igbayi laaro tarugbo nsunkun omo.

Jo, jo, di nomination e mu!

How about the names I put forward for nomination? why were they not registered. Iru partiality wo leleyi ke?

O n try mi o, iwo Yorusa yi, o n try mi gan ni! angry
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Desola:

How about the names I put forward for nomination? why were they not registered. Iru partiality wo leleyi ke?

I knew it, illiterate ara oko Ijesha ni baby yi o. ko mo iwe ka. sebi you can only nominate one person per the rules. mumu

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I knew it, illiterate ara oko Ijesha ni baby yi o. ko mo iwe ka. sebi you can only nominate one person per the rules. mumu

So its only one nomination per person? tongue
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Desola:

smh. Emi omo mola gan gbo Yoruba ju e lo. smiley

"Igba yi laaro t'arugbo nsunkun eyin"

Which kain Iyalode you be sef. Swagger Iyalode
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:

Wrong Jarus! Abi Yorusa ni e looto ni?! shocked Igba yi l'aaro t'arugbo nsunkun omo is the correct way of saying it.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:

Aboki, did you tamper with my post above? Kilo n se eyin omo mola yii gan na?

You, Yorusa, teaching me Yoruba? Hehehe...pepper, pepper scatter, scatter, isu ata yana yana!

Arinfin ile igbe t'on mu omode wodi agbalagba
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
naijababe:

Wrong Jarus! Abi Yorusa ni e looto ni?! shocked Igba yi l'aaro t'arugbo nsunkun omo is the correct way of saying it.

So you didn't know?

The boy is confused now. He is half fulani, half Yoruba so you know what that means. He is more in alignment with his aboki side.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Clerverly: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
My nomination would have been DemDem(He makes his points without towing any ethnic line, hate or love him thats for another day) seeing that he is disqualified, I would nominate Gbawe(though ethnically affiliated) he is a very sound political analyst. My silver and bronze go to PointB and Afam4eva in that order though they seem to embellish their thoughts with ethnic regalias especially the former. So guys keep it up and make amends where neccesary.
For me GBAWE Is The Man.
Long live Nairaland!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
naijababe:

Well, that's how we say in our own brand of Yoruba o
Desola:

Aboki, did you tamper with my post above? Kilo n se eyin omo mola yii gan na?

You, Yorusa, teaching me Yoruba? Hehehe...pepper, pepper scatter, scatter, isu ata yana yana!

Arinfin ile igbe t'on mu omode wodi agbalagba
Omo ita gidi nie walahi grin cheesy cheesy grin

On a serious note, I will like to meet you. Are you Nigeria-based?
You are just one funny character that reminds me of Efunsetan Aniwura film
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
^ Efunsetan ke?! More like Mrs Funmilayo Kuti grin. Everytime I see her moniker I am reminded of how Mrs Kuti got a crowned king exiled.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have never seen a lady so passionate about her tribe like that. Never.
I don't even know how she gets to know when an anti-Yoruba thread is opened, before 10 comments she's there, irrespective of teh time of the day or night that thread comes up.

That girl is just too funny to me. Na one kain character cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Valon4ego(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I nominate afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!afam4ever!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by wesley80(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Official derailment. Like I didn't know the only legal illegality is that from law enforcers. no hard feelings.
Jarus: I have never seen a lady so passionate about her tribe like that. Never.
I don't even know how she gets to know when an anti-Yoruba thread is opened, before 10 comments she's there, irrespective of teh time of the day or night that thread comes up.

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by jmaine: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jarus:

You thought you remembered . . . .Wonderful lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
wesley80: Official derailment. Like I didn't know the only legal illegality is that from law enforcers. no hard feelings.

cheesy
It is called immunity clause grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Jarus: I have never seen a lady so passionate about her tribe like that. Never.

Joo, joo...ma patronise mi jo!

iwo to n f'obe eyin jemi nisu. angry
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 3:24am On Dec 07, 2012
Elueme: hahaha. I have a strong suspicion too. That dude not only get honorarium from Aregbesola only but he is also in Amosun Ibikunle's payroll.
i have a strong suspicion you are typing from Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 07, 2012
I nominate GBAWE. Also, Afam4eva and Katz
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Desola:

Joo, joo...ma patronise mi jo!

iwo to n f'obe eyin jemi nisu. angry
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC / Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker / Despite Dwindling Resources, Governors Spend Billions On Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.