Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20717 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaIhail(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

Correct igbo lady. U will live long.

If you are not blind you would notice that i had said it earlier on that i am ready to start serving my first ban on NL since joining the forum. It is a tradition that whenever you point out the faults of the NL Mod's they slap you with ban so shut your trap as i over long waited for it.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem: Jarus, I didn't do as much as this tout up here yesterday before u raised the hammer on me. Kindly put this toad in his place if he can't go to the complaint thread. Wettin be this now, or u WAN make I help u. angry

Retardeen my friend, but you kissed his ar.se when he rammed you yesterday. Why choose now to whine or are you no longer enjoying been banned as collateral damage?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by malc619(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: Nwanne i might disagree with you somehow.even though someone else tried to tribalise his vote,you shouldnt make it worse.tribalism should be put very far from this election and people should stop bringing sentiments about the ndi igbo election making it look like a "payback time"
RIGHT!!!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
My vote goes to Afam4eva..

P.S:: I thought the nominations Tribunal had disqualified PointB?! grin Please he should stop derailing this thread.. He should go and come back next year...
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
malc619:
Pointless B, why not take MASSOB-ish behavior away from this thread. Must you dance unclad everywhere you go??

Why not retrace ur steps and try to contest next year....
Karma truly is a b1tch..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

If you are not blind you would notice that i had said it earlier on that i am ready to start serving my first ban on NL since joining the forum. It is a tradition that whenever you point out the faults of the NL Mod's they slap you with ban so shut your trap as i over long waited for it.

Foool, whats my business with that? Even if u are banned for life, its valueless to me. Was that qoute of mine meant for u? I think u are lost.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by isalegan2: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2012

You this tribalistic mola!

embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Retardeen my friend, but you kissed his ar.se when he rammed you yesterday. Why choose now to whine or are you no longer enjoying been banned as collateral damage?

Hypocrite, we were both banned deservedly yesterday. i decided to suck mine up but u decided to whine about urs. Dont u think u av a problem?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju: My vote goes to Afam4eva..

P.S:: I thought the nominations Tribunal had disqualified PointB?! grin Please he should stop derailing this thread.. He should go and come back next year...

The hypocrite remains disqualified. I wonder why next year seems to be too far for him undecided
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju: My vote goes to Afam4eva..

I agree Afam4eva will make a good candidate for poster of the year. He gets my vote if my preferred candidate Spyder does not get enough votes.

By the way, Okija_juju, quit derailing the thread. I have made my point long ago, and just enjoying the thread. Why are you still carrying the bitterness of past Eze Ndi Igbo election in your heart. Get over it bros, na wa for you oo.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
isale_gan2:

embarassed lipsrsealed

Why are you sad? embarassed embarassed
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

I agree Afam4eva will make a good candidate for poster of the year. He get my vote if my preferred candidate Spyder does not get enough votes.

By the way, Okija_juju, quit derailing the thread. I have made my point long ago, and just enjoying the thread. Why are you still carrying the bitterness of past Eze Ndi Igbo election in your heart. Get over it bros, na wa for you oo.

Nwokem, this has nothing to do with Eze Ndi Igbo elections o!! grin

However, it feels too darn good watching you go through the same shiit you put me through.. Sadly, in your case, you no get supporters.. grin

But you can write a formal letter to the Nominations Comittee (headed by me) for us to give you a fair hearing on your disqualification.. grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls let quit derailing this thread.

Make your nominations in bold and enjoy the thread. Keep your chit-chat as short as possible, to enable the mod pick them up.

Pls my brother 9ja_I_hail let's forget about the ban Jarus handed me, it just part of the price we pay for been ourselves no more no less. He is the NOD and he set the rule, so let play by it.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem, this has nothing to do with Eze Ndi Igbo elections o!! grin

However, it feels too darn good watching you go through the same shiit you put me through.. Sadly, in your case, you no get supporters.. grin

But you can write a formal letter to the Nominations Comittee (headed by me) for us to give you a fair hearing on your disqualification.. grin

Guy if you went through any shiit, honestly am not aware. I believe you had so much fun in those Eze Ndi Igbo thread.Perhaps you should thank me for helping you provide a platform to raise your stock. Anyway, no wahala sha. As for supporters, I don't need anyone making an issue out this. Frankly speaking, I dont even know what I have done to deserve been called the Politic Section Poster of the year. So frankly speaking, I feel no sense of loss or injustice. So guy, let it rest abeg.

I am only responding to this to help you understand my point of view.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Guy if you went through any shiit, honestly am not aware. I believe you had so much fun in those thread. As for supporters, I don't need anyone making an issue out this. Frankly speaking, I dont even know what I have done to deserve been called the Politic Section Poster of the year. So frankly speaking, I feel no sense of loss or injustice. So guy, let it rest abeg.

So you wont appeal your disqualification at the tribunal?! undecided
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Guy if you went through any shiit, honestly am not aware. I believe you had so much fun in those Eze Ndi Igbo thread.Perhaps you should thank me for helping you provide a platform to raise your stock. Anyway, no wahala sha. As for supporters, I don't need anyone making an issue out this. Frankly speaking, I dont even know what I have done to deserve been called the Politic Section Poster of the year. So frankly speaking, I feel no sense of loss or injustice. So guy, let it rest abeg.

I agree with u. Those that nominated u seems to be dumb.come on, a whole hypocrite like u. The same set of people that voted for the retardeen when its a well known fact that he failed miserably in a lesser executive position in bayelsa. Arseholess.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with u. Those that nominated u seems to be dumb.The same set of people that voted for the retardeen when its a well known fact that he failed miserably in a lesser executive position in bayelsa. Arseholess.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

of cos i am surprised that anyone in his right senses can nominate such an animal. Na animal kingdom be this Damn it.

**Falls.From.Eze.Mmuo.Stool**
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Desola:

Why are you sad? embarassed embarassed

Have you never seen people who appear to be crying even though they are laughing. Facial Muscle configuration can cause that condition. @isale, oun ti a ri yin si na ni yen. smiley
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

So you wont appeal your disqualification at the tribunal?! undecided

Quit it already. People will start thinking that something is wrong somewhere.

Like I said, I don't deserve been voted as Poster of the Year, what exactly have I done to merit such? Besides, I have never never asked that my ban be reversed. I only ask to see the comments that resulted in the ban - just to satisfy my curiosity.

And I have since realized that the MOD either is incapable of providing it for technical reason, or he feels it will expose his hypocrisy in not banning worse offenders like Gbawe whose shameful tango with Desola and co is there for everyone to see, well everyone except Jarus.

By like I said, let's move on. Let's support Jarus nonetheless. Fair enough?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaIhail(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB: Pls let quit derailing this thread.

Make your nominations in bold and enjoy the thread. Keep your chit-chat as short as possible, to enable the mod pick them up.

Pls my brother 9ja_I_hail let's forget about the ban Jarus handed me, it just part of the price we pay for been ourselves no more no less. He is the NOD and he set the rule, so let play by it.

@PointB The issue is dead as long as you are courageous enough to wave it out. All that is needed is to make sure the good candidate win.Who is the good candidate? His name is Afam4ever.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with u. Those that nominated u seems to be dumb.come on, a whole hypocrite like u. The same set of people that voted for the retardeen when its a well known fact that he failed miserably in a lesser executive position in bayelsa. Arseholess.

Odunnu, Wesley, and Ujchief nominated me. Well, I believe they have their reason, and beyond that, they are well cultured people. So go fish for trouble elsewhere Mr. Retardeen, the shameless thug!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@PointB The issue is dead as long as you are courageous enough to wave it out. All that is needed is to make sure the good candidate win.Who is the good candidate? His name is Afam4ever.

Thank you my brother.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Odunnu, Wesley, and Ujchief nominated me. Well, I believe they have their reason, and beyond that, they are well cultured people. So go fish for trouble elsewhere Mr. Retardeen, the shameless thug!

hypocrite, u said u dont deserve the nomination. its written in black and white for all to see.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

hypocrite, u said u dont deserve the nomination. its written by u for all to see.

Is that how you are going to apologize for slating those good fellows, eh Retardeen? Are you that shameless, Retardeen?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Is that how you are going to apologize for slating those good fellows, eh Retardeen? Are you that shameless, Retardeen?

Apologise for what and to who? ur fellow igbo cabals kiss ma arsse. hypocrite, u need to apologise to them because u betrayed their trust. they trusted u and u told them pointblank that they are wrong.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

Apologise for what and to who? ur fellow igbo cabals kiss ma arsse. hypocrite, u need to apologise to them because u betrayed their trust. they trusted u and u told them pointblank that they are wrong.

So you wont apologise to them because they are Igbos, or because ... ?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

So you wont apologise to them because they are Igbos, or because ... ?

Igbos are wonderful peeps and an example is Berem whom i appreciated earlier. however just like any other tribe we also have the opposite. its not an igbo thing hypocrite

Demdem:

Correct igbo lady. U will live long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.