Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (19431 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: If its his mess he cleans it up...I have my own place to clean up

WTH!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Osareime(f): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
I pray to have a loving fiancé and I would lovingly do his house chores and cook for him as his woman because he is my man.
If any fool disrespects a woman's choice to take care of her man that's just sad and unfortunate.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by UncleJJ(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
if she cant cook or clean how will she take care of the kids?

if she cant cook or clean how will she manage the maid?

No matter how wealthy your husband is you must know how to cook and clean,or you just be another sex machine my sister.

Thats all you will have to offer!

When i was young, my mum had 2 househelp. 1 for the kitchen the oda to to wash and iron e.t.c

She worked as a school teacher for 27 years,just retired a few months ago. All my life, i have never returned home frm primary or secondary school and not find my mum in the house. She was always around to oversee her workers.

Till this day, i live with my lil sis in Abuja - and she reminds so much of my mum. She is not scared of the kitchen and can wake up at 2.a.m to cook anything and i mean anything.

You think after all this kind life, i'd give a second thought to a girl with all the b.s.c in the world and all the foreign grammer if she cant cook and do simple chores that make her irreplaceable in the home.

FYI - My mum has a phd in education and curriculum, while my sis has a 1st class degree in Art and history.

I can smell phony girls frm a mile. Most of them cant cook, dont have manners and are feminazi's
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by addictiv(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
i dont allow any lady apart from my sisters to do my house chores, cos i just feel its inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Cuddlemii: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe: Why not?
Nothing wrong with that as long as the lady doesn't mind.
The best is to have a very neat boy, though. He doesn't need much help and there is more time for other things wink wink wink

Like what?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Ishilove: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk:

I used to make a mistake of being wise in the past. But you keep confirming your level of stu*pidity. That's why you are still old, single and miserable.

All your nonesense feminist ideology is the cause of your problems in life and not me. Face the topic or drown yourself in your sorrows.

Bloody nuisance. People like you are the people that mislead other young ladies. Because you have lost hope of getting a man to marry you, you will come out and start giving wrong advice to innocent girls.
Buhahahahahahaha!!! The weetle boy is angry that aunty has caught him in his lies. Liar liar,pants on fire!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, is it my fault that whenever you lie the heavens shake and is rent asunder?? Is it my fault you always get caught? Is it my fault that when you say "good morning", NLders double check to make sure it is really morning? ? Haba!

You seriously need to go get a life and quit coming to NL to fabricate stories just to get attention. Vacumn cleaner ko, Clint da Drunk ni. grin

I'm sure you are still trying to pass jamb so please be a good little assshole and face your books. Remember all liars shall go to hell. cheesy cheesy

Opkonu oshi. Oniro jatijati. Ode radarada cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by esere826: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk:

I used to make a mistake of being wise in the past. But you keep confirming your level of stu*pidity. That's why you are still old, single and miserable.

All your nonesense feminist ideology is the cause of your problems in life and not me. Face the topic or drown yourself in your sorrows.

Bloody nuisance. People like you are the people that mislead other young ladies. Because you have lost hope of getting a man to marry you , you will come out and start giving wrong advice to innocent girls.

The bolded are not a great statement for a mature guy to make to a lady, no matter the circumstance
whether true or untrue
especially in a public space

Just my take

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
esere826:

The bolded are not a great statement for a mature guy to make to a lady, no matter the circumstance
whether true or untrue
especially in a public space

Just my take
Esere my love, ignore the walking anus. He is just pained that I made mention of the fact that he is a pathetic little attention seeker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by kalvin1: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
The name woman means helper of men...so y d hell won't u help?..wats now the difference between u and my friend john.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ishilove:
Esere my love, ignore the walking anus. He is just pained that I made mention of the fact that he is a pathetic little attention seeker. grin

Sis myn, wen ppl react 2 accusations lyk dat, u shd kno it hit dem @ d most sensitive part of their body. He never believed anyone wil uncover his super stories, jus keeps fabricatin n dishin dem out wenever necessary, just as it suits d topic...hahahahahaha...awaitin his novel sha, d talent musnt waste!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Like what?

Like having the time to look sexy for the boyfriend.
Like having time to stay in bed with the boyfriend all day long.
Like having the time to cook fancy meals.
Like having the time to do some work out.
Like having the time to read.

I could go on and on and on ...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
kalv_in: The name woman means helper of men...so y d hell won't u help?..wats now the difference between u and my friend john.
Ask ur mama and ur sisters 2 help u. They gladly will since dey were born 2be a man's helper!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sleek05:

Sis myn, wen ppl react 2 accusations lyk dat, u shd kno it hit dem @ d most sensitive part of their body. He never believed anyone wil uncover his super stories, jus keeps fabricatin n dishin dem out wenever necessary, just as it suits d topic...hahahahahaha...awaitin his novel sha, d talent musnt waste!
My dear ehn, even the devil must be envious of him. The guy's lies are in a class of their own. His lies are acidic,dayum!!! shocked

If he wasn't such an assshole I would have commissioned him to work on my script.

If my exposure dey pain am too much make e go hug wet transformer.

Silly jerk grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Adaeze003(f): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
tpacalipse: Don't mind them. A lot of these edeeots complaining about doing chores will give all they have to do it only if they can land a fiance. But the proplem is that they aint gat and can never have. They will die single.

lmao.. Bro don vex! Lol can't believe I almost missed the party. Sorry broda but we won't die single.
Read something about Africans and 'our culture'. Now let me remind him about the African culture. In the east, you're not allowed to have your fiancee in your house till after your trad marriage and in the south, till after the white wedding so forget this trash about spending the weekend if you wanna talk about culture. Now, after marriage is when she is meant to be your helper as another person said/wrote woman means helper lol! If so why not ask any 'woman' for help? Its only after marriage that this woman is meant to help you as you two have become one. Help means to aid if I'm not wrong and that means you must be doing part of the work. In this case, it means the both of you JOINING forces to have a successful MARRIAGE and if her part is to do chores then its no big deal.
About the spending issue, y should a guy spend money on a girl that's not his wife? Its simply because he wants her love but uhm money can't buy you love but it can get you a cleaner smiley. Sometimes, girls are to blame. He's buying your hair, furniture and bought you a lappy/bb then y won't you clean his house and wash his boxers? Lol. Its all in the mind, he's giving you and you feel a need to do something in return(sometimes its as bad as giving your bodysad).
Guys should even be careful about girls who just walk into their lives and start doing the dishes cos she might just be after the marriage.
Bottomline... Washing and sweeping for you is not the only way a woman can show that she's 'wife material' if she always appears neat, her home is always clean, and she serves you delicious meals when you VISIT her odds are she will take care of your home just fine. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Cuddlemii: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Like having the time to look sexy for the boyfriend.
Like having time to stay in bed with the boyfriend all day long.
Like having the time to cook fancy meals.
Like having the time to do some work out.
Like having the time to read.

I could go on and on and on ...

Then what time will be left for you and your development
Don't men cramp your space?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Adaeze003:

lmao.. Bro don vex! Lol can't believe I almost missed the party. Sorry broda but we won't die single.
Read something about Africans and 'our culture'. Now let me remind him about the African culture. In the east, you're not allowed to have your fiancee in your house till after your trad marriage and in the south, till after the white wedding so forget this trash about spending the weekend if you wanna talk about culture. Now, after marriage is when she is meant to be your helper as another person said/wrote woman means helper lol! If so why not ask any 'woman' for help? Its only after marriage that this woman is meant to help you as you two have become one. Help means to aid if I'm not wrong and that means you must be doing part of the work. In this case, it means the both of you JOINING forces to have a successful MARRIAGE and if her part is to do chores then its no big deal.
About the spending issue, y should a guy spend money on a girl that's not his wife? Its simply because he wants her love but uhm money can't buy you love but it can get you a cleaner smiley. Sometimes, girls are to blame. He's buying your hair, furniture and bought you a lappy/bb then y won't you clean his house and wash his boxers? Lol. Its all in the mind, he's giving you and you feel a need to do something in return(sometimes its as bad as giving your bodysad).
Guys should even be careful about girls who just walk into their lives and start doing the dishes cos she might just be after the marriage.
Bottomline... Washing and sweeping for you is not the only way a woman can show that she's 'wife material' if she always appears neat, her home is always clean, and she serves you delicious meals when you VISIT her odds are she will take care of your home just fine. smiley smiley smiley

Thank sis, u jus kiled d topic. God bless u plenty!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by UncleJJ(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Adaeze003:

IF YOU WONT DO IT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT.. cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Then what time will be left for you and your development
Don't men cramp your space?

I don't get this question. undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Cuddlemii: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I don't get this question. undecided

Lolz, if all that time is devoted to your guy, what time do you have for yourself
You listed so many activities, won't you get tired of seeing the guy all time.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
UncleJJ:

Na by force?

@adaeze003, you have said it all.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Adaeze003(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
UncleJJ:

lol! Like that's supposed to change my mind tongue

Sleek05:

Thank sis, u jus kiled d topic. God bless u plenty!
Ishilove:
Na by force?

@adaeze003, you have said it all.
thanks y'all smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Denise216(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Adaeze003:
lol! Like that's supposed to change my mind tongue

Perfect response.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:

WTH!
where is ur profile picture with the sweaty armpits grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: where is ur profile picture with the sweaty armpits grin
U asking where or why?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:
U asking where or why?
i thought u had removed it
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i thought u had removed it
Removed what? Did u check my pro?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: where is ur profile picture with the sweaty armpits grin
Why won't people acknowledge something good? Why is it that it was the sweaty armpit u saw?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:
Why won't people acknowledge something good? Why is it that it was the sweaty armpit u saw?
cos they are visible...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: cos they are visible...
And those were the only visible things u saw. Right?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
grin
dmcdad:
And those were the only visible things u saw. Right?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by dmcdad: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin
How visible were they that u never noticed the face and the body in general? Well, I guess u r the type that would neva credit sumtin gud, buh look 4 the tiny dent to complain about
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:
How visible were they that u never noticed the face and the body in general? Well, I guess u r the type that would neva credit sumtin gud, buh look 4 the tiny dent to complain about
there was nothing else interesting to look at

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.