Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame (9713 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Pataki: 2:24am On Dec 04, 2012
Hall of fame:
Dr. Tunde Bakare - For risking his life and that of all his entire nuclear family during the fuel subsidy palaver.

Hall of shame?
1. Jonathan Clueless Goodluck - for being a liar, a corrupt man, a total clueless dimwit, a thief and a first class disgrace to all Nigerians and Africans globally.
2. Reuben Abati - another epic disgrace to the confidence and trust that Nigerian youth placed on him.
3. Farook - another living disgrace of corruption.
4. Ayo Oritsjafor - who claims church members bought him a jet for his 40years in serving God. He has continually refused to mention who are this so-called church members. In a country where PhD holders are now Dangote truck drivers.
5. David Oyedepo - We all know why.

9 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2012
Hall of shame :

1.Oyo state govt for sending wives of legislators to London to learn how to cook ewedu and manage their homes

2. Enugu state govt for keeping mute on the whereabouts of their State governor

3. Chris Okotie for the way he wronged Stephanie

Last but not the least

4. Ibidapo Obe for trying to bring a family man down and tarnish his image

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by chosen04(f): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
berem: (1)Pls who is chinwe achebe? (2)Do u mean chinua achebe? (3)i had to read this comment over and over again to get the drift. Damn!

(1)Chinwe is the nemesis of Charade Mass Murdering Sage.

(2)If you call him Chinua you are still right.

====== Any reason(s) for writing his names in non block letters all through?

(3) Thanks for decoding the message. You are wise!
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by GARRIx7(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Hall of FAME:
1. Tunde Bakare: Fearlessly saying the truth both to our corrupt and inept leaders and to thieving MOGs

2. Rochas: Making Education accessible to all Imo residents

HALL OF SHAME:
1. GEJ: Shamelessly lying, gross corruption and ineptitude and weak and inefficient handling of the nation's security challenges...

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Hall Of Fame - Pastor Tunde bakare for his vocal stance against all forms of corrupt activities in governance
Hall of Shame - GEJ (Retardeen) because he still remains clueless and dumb on governmental issues.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Malawian(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
who be this ode?
ilugunboy:

Please if you have nothing good to contribute to this thread, but to derail it..kindly excuse us.

Jarus please watch out, some people are bent on creating problems on this thread.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2012
^^^^^ This is not the thread to join words with bandit like you..

Without any measure of doubt...the HALL OF FAME --------------- The Freedom Park Protesters for conducting the most peaceful demonstration and rally against the draconian policy of subsidy removal.

And the HALL OF SHAME ------------ LAWAN FAROUK For disappointing so many of us that thought and felt he is a shining light in the NASS, without knowing that he is just another hypocritical crook.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Jarus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
NOMINATIONS TO DATE

HALL OF FAME
1, Tunde Bakare - 4
2, OccupyNigeria Protesters - 3
3, Barth Nnaji - 2
4, Rochas Okorocha - 1
5, Chinua Achebe - 1
6, Arunma Oteh - 1

HALL OF SHAME
1, Faruk Lawan - 5
2, GEJ - 4
3, Oyo state govt - 1
4, Reuben Abati - 1
5, Awo defenders - 1

NB: For those that nominated more than 1 person per category, we only chose the first one.

Keep nominating!
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Malawian(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
just checking to see if they have banned me yet. cool
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Malawian(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
jarus just dey hide my posts. allow this thread to flow nah.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^^^Let's go to another thread and do this....problem is you always run away.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by malc619(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
HALL OF FAME
Tunde Bakare - Fearless, selfless preacher.

HALL OF SHAME
GEJ - The most clueless and corrupt leader ever in Nigeria
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by wesley80(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus: NOMINATIONS TO DATE

HALL OF FAME
1, Tunde Bakare - 4
2, OccupyNigeria Protesters - 3
3, Barth Nnaji - 2
4, Rochas Okorocha - 1
5, Chinua Achebe - 1

HALL OF SHAME
1, Faruk Lawan - 5
2, GEJ - 4
3, Oyo state govt - 1
4, Reuben Abati - 1
5, Awo defenders - 1

NB: For those that nominated more than 1 person per category, we only chose the first one.

Keep nominating!

You omitted Arunma Oteh.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Jarus(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
wesley80:

You omitted Arunma Oteh.
Updated. Thanks
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Malawian(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
time and place cowards. tell dayo and co to also stand by cos na nuclear holocaust i dey issue now. coming on this forum, '' a thread to end the Yoruba resistance '' stay tuned cool
ilugunboy: ^^^^^Let's go to another thread and do this....problem is you always run away.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Malawian: time and place cowards. tell dayo and co to also stand by cos na nuclear holocaust i dey issue now. coming on this forum, '' a thread to end the Yoruba resistance '' stay tuned cool

Your two hrs in Nairaland jail is over abi? Next will be life jail on Nairaland. grin
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by PointB: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
I think I will pitch my tent with Professor Barth Nnaji for hall of fame, for lighting up Nigeria tunnel of darkness with his well tailored Power Reform Process

in the hall of shame.

I think the hypocritical pastor - Bakare Tunde, whose volte face to join the 'tall one' (Buhari) after insisting his is "not the messiah" is about as hypocritical as it gets. I also believe his botched 'regime change' campaign masked as fuel subsidy protest presents him as cunning, power hungry man, who use God as a cover for his Machiavellian scheming! Tunde Bakare belongs squarely in the hall of shame!

5 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by olawalebabs(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Some posters on this thread make me feel sorry for Nigeria future, always analyzing issues along tribal and religion line. Is a pity.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
olawalebabs: Some posters on this thread make me feel sorry for Nigeria future, always analyzing issues along tribal and religion line. Is a pity.

Well...the truth is those two defines an average Nigerian..we don't need to shy away from it.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by PointB: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
olawalebabs: Some posters on this thread make me feel sorry for Nigeria future, always analyzing issues along tribal and religion line. Is a pity.

My brother, Nigeria is a funny country walahi.

Imagine people nominating that hypocritical and scheming Pastor - Tunde Bakare for hall of fame because he bear Tunde and he is a christian . Tribalism and religion is indeed the bane of this country. Na wa oo.

God will help us.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by olawalebabs(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

My brother, Nigeria is a funny country walahi.

Imagine people nominating that hypocritical and scheming Pastor - Tunde Bakare for hall of fame because he bear Tunde and he is a christian . Tribalism and religion is indeed the bane of this country. Na wa oo.

God will help us.
and others nominating Barth Nnaji because he is a christain and igbo, not minding the shaddy deal that burn his hand

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by PointB: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
olawalebabs:
and others nominating Barth Nnaji because he is a christain and igbo, not minding the shaddy deal that burn his hand

Shady deal? The man resigned on his own accord base on priciple and integrity, something folks like Bakere could not in quest for power. Do you mind telling us more about the shady deal.

Honestly, I did even think about it for a moment you could be referring to Barth in your tirade, where we have more devilish pretenders like Bakare parading about like men of God, Na wa for u oo.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by olawalebabs(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Shady deal? The man resigned on his own accord base on priciple and integrity, something folks like Bakere could not in quest for power. Do you mind telling us more about the shady deal.

Honestly, I did even think about it for a moment you could be referring to Barth in your tirade, where we have more devilish pretenders like Bakare parading about like men of God, Na wa for u oo.
I don't have Barth in mind, i only sum the general assement of peoples opinion on this thread.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by PointB: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
olawalebabs: I don't have Barth in mind, i only sum the general assement of peoples opinion on this thread.

Ok. That's much better. Cos I was also doing similar assessment. Just that I used a real life example.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
I didnt nominate Barth cos he igbo.cant people just reason beyond tribal sentiments? Gosh!
olawalebabs:

5 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by olawalebabs(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: I didnt nominate Barth cos he igbo.cant people just reason beyond tribal sentiments? Gosh!
you will be fair to me if you have read the conversation between PointB and I.

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
I quoted you based on what you wrote.i didnt mean to be unfair to you.
olawalebabs: you will be fair to me if you have read the conversation between PointB and I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebonyi APC Supporters Vandalise Government Facilities / Nyesom Wike Has Left PDP 72hr To Labour Party. / States Bank On PPP Projects As Cash Crunch Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.