Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18874 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Adamo84(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: Perhaps barrister fred ur mother and sisters are among the 75% that are not wife materials but they just got married. So also will other 75% that seem not to be wife material to you get married but please don't go after them. Infact thank ur God i don't know u.
Why the Personal Vendeta nah? Shou! The man Express him own Opinion, disagree with him politely and don't take it personal! The man lie?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by andyanders: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
The gospel truth of a typical Nigerian woman. I think this man took a critical survey of women or he must have been a victim one time or the other. He got it right.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ypzilanti: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
andyanders: The gospel truth of a typical Nigerian woman. I think this man took a critical survey of women or he must have been a victim one time or the other. He got it right.

I agree. Have you seen any of the women complaining about the statement saying 'no...it's not true...I like struggling and prospective guys!So long as he is a great person!'

Anyway, sha...I blame the economy to an extent. People are looking for who will rescue them from poverty. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by deletrue: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
MacLovington: I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school![/color]

The man may have generalised a bit too much BUT is it not true that Naija women flock after rich/made men? If not how do you explain Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Abiola etc having baby mamas everywhere? Would any of the aforementioned men qualify as handsome?
Maclovington, he be like say you be proper nigerians as you fit mentioned correctly the most handsome men! But you forgot that South South man. Some day call am Chief E.K. Others dey call am Chief E.K Clark. He handsome well well too. Among them, who you go take as the most handsome?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
. This is the only woman has has made sense here and distinguished herself from the cheap talking materialistic defenders. That would do anything upon sighting a range rover and dinner in Sheraton. Pls these girls should shut up. And whoever knows berem should educate her on her attitude and speech, using the f word compulsively for a true naija chick isn't vogue but local and wannabe like.

10 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Did anybody notice the striking resemblance between this clown and Sam Loco Efe ( peace be upon him)
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by odumdesmond: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
Good advert, nne give me ur contact, let's build our empire together, then u ll be the queen and I, the king!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . This is the only woman has has made sense here and distinguished herself from the cheap talking materialistic defenders. That would do anything upon sighting a range rover and dinner in Sheraton. Pls these girls should shut up. And whoever knows berem should educate her on her attitude and speech, using the f word compulsively for a true naija chick isn't vogue but local and wannabe like.

clubbing and gallivanting.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo:
Post your picture make we see first... tongue
. Childish boy what has picture got to do with her inner qualities. U are in the category that abandons a loyal girl after hitting success. Grow out of your childish fantasies.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by funmeme(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 1.Among naija ladies, 1 in evry 20 is a wife material
2. Among naija men, 1 in evry 40 is a husbnd material

Gbam!!!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by odumdesmond: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Fishoy:
u knw u aint a husband material urslf...
No need to debate that, I know myself.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Phrankin: No offence, but you sound like you belong to the other 75%. just an observation.

[color=#000099]
It is sickening to read all this Nigerian men chest thumping

Ritualists na men
Kidnappers na men
419 men
Rap.ists men
Fraudsters and forgers and robbers and imposters,Boko haram,religious nuts,
Thieves looters of our treasury,fake certificate holders,gangsters,agberos,area boys,militants OPC nuts NURTW,Ganga weed heads,
Drug dealers and hired assassins
Na una
Murderer, spouse killers ,molesters of children are almost always the men
Mr Fred Agbaje or wharever u folks call him just keep Quiet and stop denigrating women when 99% of the ills in Nigeria and the world is by men
[/color]
Nonsense I say!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Adamo84(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
MacLovington: .

His figures may be exaggerated, but we get his point.

In the 60s, women in the West began to challenge what they thought was oppression of women. Feminists got many of the things they wanted. Today, 40% of kids in many countries are born out of wedlock and single parents. Now they(children from those homes) top all the negative statistics: prison inmates/crime, school dropouts etc. Some easily quote Obama as a postive example But his stepdad & maternal grandpa were in his life.
You may say my yarn has no connection with the issue at hand, but women's/men's failurs to play their traditional roles have wrecked many marriages, damaging kids' development.

To want to challenge everything that define male role/female in the name of "open-eye" dressed as civilisation is not always wise.

@ 2sign
: YOU are free to provide authentic sources for your 1% FIGURE of husband material.
God Bless you a Million Times, Gender Equality has ruined our Society, Plenty un employed Male, They used and dump Ladies, Them full Corporate Work. This is Sad. Head don turn tail finish and some Ediot come dey spew crap for Nairaland. Rubbish, Brazillian Hair and Ipad Ladies. Wife Material don even reduce go 15Percent self.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
But sometimes the guys that are still building themselves up always put their woman 3rd (after his needs nd the things he wants to achieve) and sometimes women find it hard to keep a relationship, but once a man is satisfied with where he is only then will he be able to be there for a woman...I'm not saying this jus justifies why women go after men who are well accomplished when she ended at high school level...but even all the educated and independent woman want a man who is confident with where he is in life, some who is ready to be there for a woman emotionally

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: Why aren't the other 75% marriage material? Is it because they refuse to cater to your every whim? Or because they stand their ground rather than cower away when you challenge them? Or because they don't want to be locked up in a man's house living the life of more or less a slave? Or because they want a man who can afford to provide comfort for themselves and their kids? Or cos they don't want to end up in the house of a man with no future ambition who just sucks them dry and hinders their progress without appreciating their efforts? Thank you sir, but it's not like we're buying scratch cards to get a Nigerian man for a husband either. Chauvinists can now attack
ATTACK! ATTACK! #turns into a rottweiler and dives for her jugular#
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by omenziate(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2012

Nne, u make sense walahi, no mind ur oda sisters wey dey ginger on top wetin don settle since, even if na 0.001%, keep ur head high and continue walking tall. Dis ur confidence is rare amongst the female homosapiens now.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by sexsinners(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Guys ,this is ridiculous,no man should be depending on any person let alone their girlfriend to build their own success.My father always told me i shouldn't date untili am ready to be a husband. aka finished school and have a job.

the last thing i would do is wimp down and ask my girlfriend to help me build my success cause am too lazy and wimpy to do it on my own.

MEN GROW UP AND BE MEN, NOT WIMPS OR VICTIMS.A WOMEN SHOULD NOT EVEN COME 50 FEETS NEAR YOU. WHEN YOU R JOBLESS AND YOU GET HER BELLIE,WHAT WILL YOU DO,ASK HER MAMA AND PAPA TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

god did not put you on this earth to depend on people,especially a girl,its not her responsibility or job to help build you,you should of already built yourself.

this is posted by a responsible ready made man.stop giving yourself excuses and get your ass to work.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by 190theclown: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sad but gospel truth

I wish more people could be more realistic as dat man

Long live that barrister
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by delors(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Experience, they say, is the best teacher...Kai! That man don enter sample women so tay, he can boldly, publicly tell the percentage of wife materials among women... grin
I like his confidence...I am sure he is flowing from his personal experience...to verify his claims, we only need ask the female neighbours around him, his female co-workers (females only of course unless he 'does' guys too), his wife's female friends, the housemaid etc
Nna menh, this guy don enter women tire oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
My naija sis are strongly attracted to one of these two or a combination of both. Good looks and money. Plain and simple. I know another clime in Africa where a beautiful girl don't really care how you look or what u have.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
But there are more women that are wife material than there are husband material cos were are probably looking 1,8% tht are husband material grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexsinners: Guys ,this is ridiculous,no man should be depending on any person let alone their girlfriend to build their own success.My father always told me i shouldn't date untili am ready to be a husband. aka finished school and have a job.

the last thing i would do is wimp down and ask my girlfriend to help me build my success cause am too lazy and wimpy to do it on my own.

MEN GROW UP AND BE MEN, NOT WIMPS OR VICTIMS.A WOMEN SHOULD NOT EVEN COME 50 FEETS NEAR YOU. WHEN YOU R JOBLESS AND YOU GET HER BELLIE,WHAT WILL YOU DO,ASK HER MAMA AND PAPA TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

god did not put you on this earth to depend on people,especially a girl,its not her responsibility or job to help build you,you should of already built yourself.

this is posted by a responsible ready made man.stop giving yourself excuses and get your ass to work.

. Where u got it totally wrong is the girls can actually ruin your empire even after building. This has nothing to do with milking from a woman but a woman prudently managing your little resource to selflessly see to it's growth.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: But there are more women that are wife material than there are husband material cos were are probably looking 1,8% tht are husband material grin
. That's very true but we are talking about women here. All we need do is refute or concur based on an unbiased truth
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by deletrue: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
But barrister, i thought you were mentioned areas like their mood of dressing, characteristics, cooking etc of the modern day ladies. you only place emphasis on how they are after ready made men! I completely agree with you. That why majority of them are over due, over ripe for marriage but men know them very well. Just go out and look their dressing, including the married ones. Its so irritating. Some agbero men will even ask their so call women, wife to put on highly tight leggis. I beg make i no talk.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
If wanting to identify with success is a bad thing, then men should start marrying any woman @ all.
I could have married any man rich or poor, so long as he has a good moral compass and a vision as to what he wants in life. Not just a looser that's looking for how to get rich quick so that he'll start cruising in a flashy car
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Telez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yea he's right
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by odumdesmond: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
ypzilanti: Why una dey vex like this? The man gave his personal opinion, which a lot of Nigerian guys agree with.

Most Nigerian women are looking for already made men. Unfortunately for them most men to not hit the big time until about the age of forty in Nigeria.

Now, considering that by the age of forty, most men have already married 'sensible' cool headed babes, the 'big eyed' girls have to screeeeew them as side hoes...hoping they will leave their wives. Most men do not...who wan leave correct dependable woman for side hoe?

By the time the greedy girls realise the mistake, the successful men in their age range are no longer available. Then they start looking for unemployed prospective guys who are graduates to 'train'. grin
Gbam!!!! That is why there is a glut of single ladies aged between 35- to 45, some praying that menopause doesn't catch up with them before perhaps a widower comes their way for marriage. The issue is that most lady while chasing shadow allow men of their generation from whom they were naturally ment to get a husband, to get married to younger ladies in the age bracket of say 20-25. I graduated from university some 4 years back, what I have observed is that whereas many of my male collegues are fast getting married and settling down, our female counterparts are not, perhaps they re stil waiting for Dangotes, Otedolas, Ubas, Adenugas etc to come and marry them. Now when your mates that are men begin to settle down, your clock has ticked away, you are now Tokunbo, and you can't compete with younger girls between age bracket 20-25 who are stil hot. That is basically the problem. I know how my mum had to battle to stop my elder brother from marrying until my sisters were married, because she realised that eventhough the age bracket is just one year, immediately a younger brother marries before his elder sister, he automatically devalues the worth of his sister who will be viewed as rather old, God save you if the small girl he marries doesn't come to the house and insult her for flirtin while her age mates were getting. Its complex issue.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
hmmmm.#clears throat and begins to woo# 1 percent baby! U sure sound good back there #in a hush tone# i am a guy on the rise, how about some collabo btw u and i.Let us see how far we rise together no?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: But there are more women that are wife material than there are husband material cos were are probably looking 1,8% tht are husband material grin
Gosh! She's back with another assertion
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by COOLDUN: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama: 25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

What this man said is truth, what made you to hate him, might be the things that make other women to love him. He is talking from his experiences, you are here insulting him. Why? He did not say all the women; he only said 75% , which might even be more. Take look at what is happening in the Dim Ojukwu;s family now, and other families out there. Why should a lady ask a man of his financial status before agreeing to date him? Take our lady celebrities for an example, how many of them have you heard that married a no body as a husband? What we hear is Ikechukwu Uche dumps Uche Jumbo, Dbanj denies proposing Genevive Nanji, Kate Henshaw was dumped by his Dutch based fiancée, and now marrying a white man. Ini Edo rumored of having problem with his husband. Oge Okoye dumps her secondary school heart throb. So on and so forth.

My dear try to stand for yourself and not for others, because you are only sure of yourself. There was a lady neighbor of mine then, who was very pretty and attractive with a very nice job then at the mobil in VI Lagos, many suitors were coming but she was looking for a big and financially rich men, till today she is still single at 46yrs , now she is preaching like mother Theresa.

You took this man’s statement so personal. Beauty they say is in the heart not in the eyes, as you are criticizing this man right now, many women are looking for an opportunity to get him, and you don’t have to ask who he is, because your profile has not been published as his. Neither does he know you too.

In every nonsense there is sense, this man really said the truth, I don’t know if you have ever heard this big girls slogan, Is love a food? Many broken marriages and divorce cases we hear today, is because the partners were brought together by wealth , instead of love. When you marry your husband for who he is and not what he is, infact the marriage will be sweeter than honey,while the love will be renewed like an eagle.

Stop cursing the man, as if you are directly affected by his comments. He said nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Telez(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
#watching#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / What Women Really Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.