Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (36023 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody:
You sound like my husband....tough love eh grin. Don't blame Ikanium, this is probably just a banking issue as the other account number too is not valid. When he confirms what branch, I will try again.
its kakuri branch in kaduna here
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: i am in a hurry because today is friday and on monday most of the banks will be closing early tuesday day is a public holiday eventually the school fee gets to next year that extra money

And so!!!!
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium, confirm the full address please cause I can't find that option. And that is the branch you opened the account right?
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody:
You sound like my husband....tough love eh grin. Don't blame Ikanium, this is probably just a banking issue as the other account number too is not valid. When he confirms what branch, I will try again.

@Somebody(f) you seem kind. But please just put on hold any payment until I verify certain things about this guy. I will try and make one or two calls. However, its your call. I just don't want anybody to be manipulative about people's kindness.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: Ikanium, confirm the full address please cause I can't find that option. And that is the branch you opened the account right?
yes its this branch
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium, I asked for the full address. I need more than Kakuri branch as that is not an option on the list of branches I have. As Peterwins has pointed out, you have to calm down and pay attention. Your fees will be paid - I am online trying to sort this out so pay attention. I asked several posts ago for the full address and it still hasn't been provided.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: Ikanium, I asked for the full address. I need more than Kakuri branch as that is not an option on the list of branches I have. As Peterwins has pointed out, you have to calm down and pay attention. Your fees will be paid - I am online trying to sort this out so pay attention. I asked several posts ago for the full address and it still hasn't been provided.
it should be kaduna south maybe is it in the list there?
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2012
@ Peterwins, it seems you have been duped by fraudsters before,which is why you are trying to be careful, But with this, you have started attacking Ikanium without him being proven to be a fraudster, I'll suggest you do your investigation before jumping to conclusions.
@ Ikanium, settle down, somebody has decided to help you and kulyie is sending you foodstuff, soon it will all be over, and please stop telling people to pay into a 3rd party account. Right now, i'm not in a position to help you, but i'll do so early next year.
@ Kulyie and Somebody, may God bless you abundantly for your generosity and may all your heart desires come true.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: http://www.ecobank.com/branches.aspx?btype=3&cid=74072

Confirm which one of the 4 it is.

@Somebody(f). Please kindly proceed with caution. Thank you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: http://www.ecobank.com/branches.aspx?btype=3&cid=74072

Confirm which one of the 4 it is.
its ahmadu bello way
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
@peter i don't know why you still doubting me... You said you know people in kaduna give my number to anyone you know in kaduna i can go and meet them with my papers if you want...
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
steph7: @ Peterwins, it seems you have been duped by fraudsters before,which is why you are trying to be careful, But with this, you have started attacking Ikanium without him being proven to be a fraudster, I'll suggest you do your investigation before jumping to conclusions.
@ Ikanium, settle down, somebody has decided to help you and kulyie is sending you foodstuff, soon it will all be over, and please stop telling people to pay into a 3rd party account. Right now, i'm not in a position to help you, but i'll do so early next year.
@ Kulyie and Somebody, may God bless you abundantly for your generosity and may all your heart desires come true.

I have to break my online rule to respond to you. Kindly go through all my posts on this thread and humbly modify your response to me. For your info. I was the one that spotted the error in the first account he posted here. Please do not jump to conclusion next time. Thank you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: @peter i don't know why you still doubting me... You said you know people in kaduna give my number to anyone you know in kaduna i can go and meet them with my papers if you want...

Kindly read all my posts in this thread and point out where you got offended. I will humbly apologize to you. You certainly are not aware of what GOD has in store for you. Have a good day.
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ikanium this doesn't seem like your lucky day. Perhaps you should try and reactivate the account because it still says that account number is not valid. If there is a GTBank near you, I suggest going there now, its still early in the day and open a student/savings account. There should be able to give you your details today (I hope). Better still, if anyone here works at Ecobank and can assist, please let us know.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins:

Kindly read all my posts in this thread and point out where you got offended. I will humbly apologize to you. You certainly are not aware of what GOD has in store for you. Have a good day.
a begger never gets offended sir... You said you want to find out some things about me first so i taught maybe seeing anybody you know in kaduna may clerify things or maybe you have another means of finding things out
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins:

@Somebody(f). Please kindly proceed with caution. Thank you.

Thanks Peterwins, I am proceeding with caution. Just what if this is really a someone who could lose out on his admission and one can help out. Please I am begging everyone who wants to help to not be put off. God indeeds rewards patience and generosity....lets help Ikanium out.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
somebody:

Thanks Peterwins, I am proceeding with caution. Just what if this is really a someone who could lose out on his admission and one can help out. Please I am begging everyone who wants to help to not be put off. God indeeds rewards patience and generosity....lets help Ikanium out.

@Somebody(f). I understand the issues at play here.I am not perfect. He could sincerely need help and that's the reason (despite all the glaring red flags), I am still on his case, giving him tips about how to re-activate his (dormant) account. But I got really irked when he asked that money be paid into another third party account again!!!!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Too many third party accounts here, too many questions left unanswered. Ikanium, you're not doing yourself any favours here. I too am more than willing to help, but you too need to do your part. Please get your account re-activated, and properly this time. You're letting this drag on, and the longer this takes, the more late fee penalties will be incurred.

I can understand Peter's sceptism, because right now, I feel the same way.
Re: Thank You All.. by slimyem: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwin's fears are understandable and funny but i think Ikanium is genuine..just very unsettled.
He is too naive and clumsy to be a scammer.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
i just opened a savings account with GT BANK but they said i can't get it now till monday if only Somebody(f) will maybe pay into a third party account i can get it now and pay the school fee today but if you don't trust the third party thing then it will be monday in the evening then eventually i will pay the fee next year...
Re: Thank You All.. by Olucheye(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
slimyem: Peterwin's fears are understandable and funny but i think Ikanium is genuine..just very unsettled.
He is too naive and clumsy to be a scammer.

You think?? Read through the whole thread. lot of red flags there. Seems like a play out. I think it's best if anyone that wants to help proceed with caution.

1. No payments should be made into a third party account.
2. Online banking provides a better avenue at establishing his banking identity.

@ikanmi; we will you be free to meet up with a friend who stays in KD?
@somebody @siena @slimyem A very big thank you to you guys. God bless you abudantly.
@peterwins bless you too sir... Great clarifications from you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Olucheye(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: i just opened a savings account with GT BANK but they said i can't get it now till monday if only Somebody will maybe into a third party account i can get it now and pay the school fee today but if you don't trust the third party thing then it will be monday in th evening then eventually i will pay the fee next year...

Glad that you could have opened the account successfully. Don't worry about the payment as @somebody has promised help even with the late charges.
Bringing up a third party account point is uncalled for anymore.

You could post the exact details of bank address, name and account number here so things could be done.
Have a nice day
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Olucheye:

You think?? Read through the whole thread. lot of red flags there. Seems like a play out. I think it's best if anyone that wants to help proceed with caution.

1. No payments should be made into a third party account.
2. Online banking provides a better avenue at establishing his banking identity.

@ikanmi; we will you be free to meet up with a friend who stays in KD?
@somebody @siena @slimyem A very big thank you to you guys. God bless you abudantly.
@peterwins bless you too sir... Great clarifications from you.
yes i will meet anyone you want me to meet in kaduna were does the person stays?

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Olucheye(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: yes i will meet anyone you want me to meet in kaduna were does the person stays?

Pick a free day and he will put a call through to you.
Cheers!
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: i just opened a savings account with GT BANK but they said i can't get it now till monday if only Somebody(f) will maybe pay into a third party account i can get it now and pay the school fee today but if you don't trust the third party thing then it will be monday in the evening then eventually i will pay the fee next year...

And he mentions "third party" again. Will this guy ever learn?

@OP/Ikanium. Please which means of Identification (driver's license, national id, etc) did you use to open the GTBANK savings account.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins:

And he mentions "third party" again. Will this guy ever learn?

@OP/Ikanium. Please which means of Identification (driver's license, national id, etc) did you use to open the GTBANK savings account.
it was an inec voters card i used she gave me a form to feel and also collected my passport with my name and signature at the back she also asked me to bring my house nepa bill of which i din't take so she said i can bring that by monday
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Olucheye:

Pick a free day and he will put a call through to you.
Cheers!
lets make it sunday then
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Post the GTB details when you have it

All the best
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
cool
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ somebody, can you please let me know when everything has been sorted out so I can send off my own. I would like to go off your cue since you're more familiar with the system.

Right now I'm just puzzled as to why there's so much of a hassle undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: it was an inec voters card i used she gave me a form to feel and also collected my passport with my name and signature at the back she also asked me to bring my house nepa bill of which i din't take so she said i can bring that by monday

Alright. Don't feel that I am asking too much questions. If you go through a registration process in school before becoming a genuine student then you should take my (and that of others) observations and questions as a process for people to help you.

I am sorry and I sincerely apologize if I have offended you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.