Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (96808 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Show me One Post where Royal says Arabs are a Race.

Stop Fabricating Bullshit to hide from the fact you are boxed into a corner and can't answer the question....

For the 8th time explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

....You continue to duck this question and Bloviate about some random nonsense that no one wrote or uttered.

Could it be because you know when the Link was posted showing their ethnicity as Arabs you were wrong? undecided ??

No you person you're again twisting things. My argument is that North Sudanese are NATIVE AFRICANS and that they mostly carry African DNA. Arab is just an ethic group, but North Sudanese are STILL African. You're trying to twist things to play in your favor.

You still can't change the fact that North Sudanese are NATIVE AFRICANS. So no Arabs were not ruling over Southern Sudanese. Just because SOME claim they are Arab, does not make them.

I'm not dodging no question. Do you agree that North Sudanese are Native Africans? Do you agree that their genetics is mostly African?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Again do you agree that Northern Sudanese are native Africans?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Your playing out like Arab is a race, why are you disagreeing with me that North Sudanese are native Africans? Which they are. It was just Native Africans ruling over other Native Africans.

How the fhucck are they native africans if you just acknowledge their genetic differences from what they "use" to be?!?!!?

What are you retardeddd?...

This guy is beyond stupidd..

A whole new level of stupidity.......

I never seen this kind of stupidity.....

It's one thing to contradict yourself...

but yo do it in the very next post...

Unbelievable...

Is Saudi Blood Native to Africa Foool?!

Therefor...How Arab Blood create hybrids who are "native" to Africa?.....

[size=13pt]
*******Attention All Readers we have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Building.....Warning...We Have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Building**** [/size]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

I posted the damn link and the Moronn is still trying to deny that Northern Sudanese are an Arab Group.....

What are you retardedd?....

Are you trying to Imply their are no Genetic Differences between the Northern Sudanese arabs and Nilotic Groupings such as the Dinka?

....You can't be that Retardedd.......Unless you truly are?

There is no such thing as race.

That does not subtract from the fact diversity differences between groups exist.

Hence the reason the south sudanese are discriminated against by the northern sudanese arabs.

...Now answer the question...

For the 9th time explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

...Lml The Guy is a Dunce. grin

Doesn't prove anything. North Sudanese are primarily of African DNA just like Southern Sudanese people. So their native Africans.

NS people being Arab is just western media bullsh*t.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: Again do you agree that Northern Sudanese are native Africans?

No!

...Next Question Please...

Motherfuqqer am i a Native of Spain....

I am a Puerto Rican..

A Hybrid Creation...

Am i Native to Spain?!?!?

*******Attention All Readers we have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Facility!!.....Warning...We Have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Facility!!!****

I swear ta Gawd if there is such a thing as race...Then My Team is Losing!..Lmfao ahahaha cool

What a stoopid mouthafouka...LMao

How the Hell Can your Blood come from two separate continents and you are a Native of only One!?!?!?

Lmfaooo....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Doesn't prove anything. North Sudanese are primarily of African DNA just like Southern Sudanese people. So their native Africans.

NS people being Arab is just western media bullsh*t.

Africans are not a "Race"...

Africa is a continent...

Africa has diverse genetics...

there is no such thing as race...

Now can you answer my question....

For the 11th time...

explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..?

I am still waiting Brah.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Read what i highlighted....

They [size=20pt]"Were"[/size]...You Idiott.....

Past Tense....

IF THERE IS NO GENETIC DIFFERENCE THEN WHY DID YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THEY "were" Fool?..Lmfaooo grin grin

Now for the 10th time....Answer the Question...Explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

This guy is literally one of the biggest idiotss On the Godamn Forum...lol

Race does not exist...Genetic Diversity does not constitute a "race". Race is a social and Political Creation...

Now answer the Question...Lmao

Obviously typo.

Which why I keep saying North Sudanese people are native Africans.

North Sudanese people were NOT RULING over South Sudanese people because they were in a civil. Swahili people of East Africa claim Arab, does that make them Arab?

North Sudanese people are STILL native Africans. Your words are futile.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

No!

...Next Question Please...

Motherfuqqer am i a Native of Spain....

I am a Puerto Rican..

A Hybrid Creation...

Am i Native to Spain?!?!?

*******Attention All Readers we have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Facility!!.....Warning...We Have a Primitive Negroid Operating in the Facility!!!****

I swear ta Gawd if there is such a thing as race...Then My Team is Losing!..Lmfao ahahaha cool

What a stoopid mouthafouka...LMao

How the Hell Can your Blood come from two separate continents and you are a Native of only One!?!?!?

Lmfaooo....

Futile words and desperation I see. wink

Do these NOT look like Native Africans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1LfmwKTIY
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2013
LMAO Royal is trying to say Africans who have been greatly effected by Arab culture are no longer African. LMFAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: NS people being Arab is just western media bullsh*t.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa......

A Western Media Creation?!!?

Oh Yeah, then how come there is documented footage on the al jazeera youtube page of Black South Sudanese Muslims complaining of "Racism" from the Northern Sudanese Arabs

These are Dinka Tribesmen.

Go on facebook and talk to southern sudanese women from juba(i do all the time)

They hate arabs

With a Passion

Even the schools want to stop teaching it...

What the hell are you own about?

You are an Idiott...Flat out plain and Simple...

lmfao...

Plain and Simple...

Northern Sudanese are Arab.....

What is wrong with you?

The information is right at your fingertips, yet you remain a moronic docile islamic negroid pawn in this here game of life.

Do i have to ask my question again or have you got the balls to answer it this time?...

You won't answer my question because in a matter of 17 minutes you have been systematically taken apart ..text by text..by Royal

Every Ounce of font you droppped countered.

Therefor you are resorting to..."they are not Arabs"

Despite sharing Arab genetics...

Despite speaking Arabic

Despite writing in Arabic

Despite them calling themselves Arab

Despite Worshiping their own Genetic Religious Creation Islam....

....Yet they are not Arab??...

In whose world?

A Guy who steals pics of Biracial Guys because Royal gets all the Love from the Nairaland Ladies and He wants to compete?

A Guy who had a internet crush on one northern sudanese arab girl he met on myspace 7 years ago and told him a lie that they are not racist?

Oh His World?

Nah im Good.

Ill take my world over His.

Anything Else Little Man?...
cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: LMAO Royal is trying to say Africans who have been greatly effected by Arab culture are no longer African. LMFAO!!! grin grin grin

Royal never said anything of the such

It's not only Culture...its "Genetics" as well

Arabs Culture and Arab Genetics have been introduced to these People

Thus the reason why they subscribe to Arab Indoctrinated Islamic Bigotry....

Now are you going to answer my question or sit here and keep ducking My Question because you know The Northern Sudanese Arabs "Ruled" Over the South Sudanese Blacks

.....I suggest you resort to plan B.

Plan A has been torched with a Flame Thrower.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Arab Culture does not change your physical Morphology.....Middle Eastern Genetic Coding Does....

Now for the 13TH time...

Sit yo Dumbazzz Down and Answer Uncle Royals Question....

explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..huh?

.....?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2013
So basically one Myspace Trick from the early 2000s told this idiott northern sudanese are not racist against blacks...

And he blindly believes it

Despite the Plethora of Interviews by Dinka and South Sudanese civilians who complain about the Racist Arabs of the North.

See what Nerdy Losers meeting women off the internet will do?

Completely corrupt a Man's Mind.

...Northern Sudanese Are Arabs....Both Genetically and Culturally.

They have been introduced to Foreign Genetics into their Cocktail of Genes

Now little Michael, Uncle Royal wants to know why the Little Nerdy Boy who talks to northern sudanese women on the internet in some act of lonely perversion won't answer his Question?...
grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa......

A Western Media Creation?!!?

Oh Yeah, then how come there is documented footage on the al jazeera youtube page of Black South Sudanese Muslims complaining of "Racism" from the Northern Sudanese Arabs

These are Dinka Tribesmen.

Go on facebook and talk to southern sudanese women from juba(i do all the time)

They hate arabs

With a Passion

Even the schools want to stop teaching it...

What the hell are you own about?

You are an Idiott...Flat out plain and Simple...

lmfao...

Plain and Simple...

Northern Sudanese are Arab.....

What is wrong with you?

The information is right at your fingertips, yet you remain a moronic docile islamic negroid pawn in this here game of life.

Do i have to ask my question again or have you got the balls to answer it this time?...

You won't answer my question because in a matter of 17 minutes you have been systematically taken apart ..text by text..by Royal

Every Ounce of font you droppped countered.

Therefor you are resorting to..."they are not Arabs"

Despite sharing Arab genetics[color=#990000]

Despite speaking Arabic

Despite writing in Arabic

Despite them calling themselves Arab

Despite Worshiping their own Genetic Religious Creation Islam....

....Yet they are not Arab??...

In whose world?

A Guy who steals pics of Biracial Guys because Royal gets all the Love from the Nairaland Ladies and He wants to compete?

A Guy who had a internet crush on one northern sudanese arab girl he met on myspace 7 years ago and told him a lie that they are not racist?

Oh His World?

Nah im Good.

Ill take my world over His.

Anything Else Little Man?...
[/color]cool

Lol! More sourceless worthless rambling.

You just contradicted yourself by saying the highlighted.

I though Arab was just an ethic group and NOT a race. Middle Eastern J haplgroup is not that frequent in Northern Sudanese people. Their Y-DNA is mostly African E. FACT!

And prove that I stole a picture of a biracial man. You're a funny character.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Royal never said anything of the such

It's not only Culture...its "Genetics" as well

Arabs Culture and Arab Genetics have been introduced to these People

Thus the reason why they subscribe to Arab Indoctrinated Islamic Bigotry....

Now are you going to answer my question or sit here and keep ducking My Question because you know The Northern Sudanese Arabs "Ruled" Over the South Sudanese Blacks

.....I suggest you resort to plan B.

Plan A has been torched with a Flame Thrower.

You have not as of yet countered my claim about Northern Sudanese DNA being primarily African and they being tropically adapted similar to other Africans and Arabs being COLD Adapted.

And lol at you using terms such as "Arab genetics." There is no such thing as Arab genetics. I thought Arabs were just a ethic group as you proclaimed. You're an idiot. All your words are futile.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Arab Culture does not change your physical Morphology.....Middle Eastern Genetic Coding Does....

Now for the 13TH time...

Sit yo Dumbazzz Down and Answer Uncle Royals Question....

explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..huh?

.....?

More futile words.

North Sudanese people are still Native Africans. Doesn't matter if they thunk they're Arabs because they're not. Similair to how Tutsi think they are from Northeast Africa, yet they are Bantu just like their brothers/sisters the Hutu.

Now try to prove this:

PROVE THAT NORTH SUDANESE ARE ARE GENETICALLY AFRICAN AND THAT THEY ARE NOT NATIVE AFRICANS. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: Lol! More sourceless worthless rambling.

You just contradicted yourself by saying the highlighted.

I though Arab was just an ethic group and NOT a race. Middle Eastern J haplgroup is not that frequent in Northern Sudanese people. Their Y-DNA is mostly African E. FACT!

And prove that I stole a picture of a biracial man. You're a funny character.

Just as I suspected You truly are Slow....

That is the second time in this thread i have wrote about Arab Ethnicity and Their genetics...and that is the second time you accused me of calling Arabs a Race

The first time, i gave you the benefit of the doubt, and assumed you were just slightly dumb and thought ethnicity meant race..

But for you to engage in this same blunder a second time, only confirms that you truly are indeed a moronn...

Explain to me how an Ethnic Group is a "Race" of People Michael......

..Where did Uncle Royal ever articulate any sort of rubbish about Arabs Being a Race?.....

You do know that their are "Saudi People" and their genetics were different and they have their own Land and Nation Right?

You do know that Arab Conquer was Lead by Middle Eastern Genetics right?

There is no such thing as Race Fool.

An Ethnic Group can Have Physical Diversity and Morphs.

An Ethnic Group is not always defined by a Linguistic Grouping.

The Han Chinese are and Ethnic Group.....

Do they not possess separate genetic coding from Sub Saharan Africans?

Yes

Do they classify as a "Race"

No.

...You just confirmed how stupidd you truly are, because that is the second time you made the same foolish blunder.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: So basically one Myspace Trick from the early 2000s told this idiott northern sudanese are not racist against blacks...

And he blindly believes it

Despite the Plethora of Interviews by Dinka and South Sudanese civilians who complain about the Racist Arabs of the North.

See what Nerdy Losers meeting women off the internet will do?

Completely corrupt a Man's Mind.

...Northern Sudanese Are Arabs....Both Genetically and Culturally.

They have been introduced to Foreign Genetics into their Cocktail of Genes

Now little Michael, Uncle Royal wants to know why the Little Nerdy Boy who talks to northern sudanese women on the internet in some act of lonely perversion won't answer his Question?...
grin

More futile words yet again. LMAO!!!

Some Horners are racist against black people(with proof on this site) yet they are genetically African. Black is a vcid term when discussing topics like this. FOOL!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Just as I suspected You truly are Slow....

That is the second time in this thread i have wrote about Arab Ethnicity and Their genetics...and that is the second time you accused me of calling Arabs a Race

The first time, i gave you the benefit of the doubt, and assumed you were just slightly dumb and thought ethnicity meant race..

But for you to engage in this same blunder a second time, only confirms that you truly are indeed a moronn...

Explain to me how an Ethnic Group is a "Race" of People Michael......

..Where did Uncle Royal ever articulate any sort of rubbish about Arabs Being a Race?.....

You do know that their are "Saudi People" and their genetics were different and they have their own Land and Nation Right?

You do know that Arab Conquer was Lead by Middle Eastern Genetics right?

There is no such thing as Race Fool.

An Ethnic Group can Have Physical Diversity and Morphs.

An Ethnic Group is not always defined by a Linguistic Grouping.

The Han Chinese are and Ethnic Group.....

Do they not possess separate genetic coding from Sub Saharan Africans?

Yes

Do they classify as a "Race"

No.

...You just confirmed how stupidd you truly are, because that is the second time you made the same foolish blunder.

LOL You're throwing a tantrum because I got at you about using terms such "Arab genetics." From what I'm reading, it seems like your making Arab out to be a race.

The stupid one is you FOOL! You still have not proven with sources that North Sudanese people are not indigenous Africans and thats why you're throwing this pathetic tantrum.

I don't care about anything else. Just prove to me that North Sudanese people are NOT indigenous Africans.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2013
It's your Job to prove to Us(The World) That Northern Sudanese Arabs have no Outside Africa Source Dna and Genetic Coding..

Not the Other way around

They are already Listed as Arabs

Therefor it is "Your" Job to disprove what is already there.

So are you trying to imply that arab blood and genetics spread all throughout north africa....

Into Egypt...[size=13pt]Yet Somehow[/size]...Missed Northern Sudan

Completely bypassed nothern sudan(Yet even some south sudanese are arabs)....Went into Ethio and Somalia...and Chad...

But somehow completely missed northern sudan?

Ladies and Gentleman. This is the Reason why the Black Race Continues to Lose the "Race" War..

Complete and Utter Dimwitted Moronns such as primitive i am debating above......

Do you have proof of Zero Outside Africa Sources being in Northern Sudanese?

After all...They themselves view themselves as "Arab" wink....Therefor it's your job to prove "them" Wrong.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

LOL You're throwing a tantrum because I got at you about using terms such "Arab genetics." From what I'm reading, it seems like your making Arab out to be a race.

I am simply picking apart every ounce of low intelligence being slapped across the screen.

It's not my fault if you take offense to my words. If i see a fool, i call him a fool, Flat Out. LmL

You are no different than any other primitive primate i textually castrate across these boards......

Explain how they themselves label themselves as "Arab" yet...are not Arabs....

Amazing how a man can utter such lunacy

Then again, when you are 12 year old kid who gets all of his knowledge from Northern Sudanese Women met on my space from the previous decade, what more should i expect

I provided you data saying they are Arab.

So the rest of the world is "Wrong" And the 12 year old perv who talks to northern sudanese 16 year old girls on the internet is right?

Then why can't you back up you claims with Data?

Show me a chart of Northern Sudanese with 100% ssa dna...

Ill wait. cheesy
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Northern Sudanese:

Ethiopians:

Siwa Berbers(Egypt):

Somalis:
[img]http://3.bp..com/_gOcOl9VyXjg/TMmkjyvYEuI/AAAAAAAAABs/n_ouYyVxwOE/s1600/3334887-Travel_Picture-Somalia.jpg[/img]

Eritreans:

What's the difference? Northern Sudanese people are obviously of Northeast African stock.

Tropically adapted which most Africans are(North Sudanese):

Cold adapted which most mid easterners and Europeans are(Arab):

See the difference
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Again with the random Pictures?....LmL

It's like i am talking to a child.

So a random picture of a random person on google disproves genetic studies, and historical data as them being listen as Sudanese Arab?..

Based on....a random picture of a person

Because after all...

You can tell a person's admixture just by looking at him right?...

...............LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: It's your Job to prove to Us(The World) That Northern Sudanese Arabs have no Outside Africa Source Dna and Genetic Coding..

Not the Other way around

They are already Listed as Arabs

Therefor it is "Your" Job to disprove what is already there.

So are you trying to imply that arab blood and genetics spread all throughout north africa....

Into Egypt...[size=13pt]Yet Somehow[/size]...Missed Northern Sudan

Completely bypassed nothern sudan(Yet even some south sudanese are arabs)....Went into Ethio and Somalia...and Chad...

But somehow completely missed northern sudan?

Ladies and Gentleman. This is the Reason why the Black Race Continues to Lose the "Race" War..

Complete and Utter Dimwitted Moronns such as primitive i am debating above......

Do you have proof of Zero Outside Africa Sources being in Northern Sudanese?

After all...They themselves view themselves as "Arab" wink....Therefor it's your job to prove "them" Wrong.

More futile words.

I never denied Northern Sudanese people having some Eurasian DNA. I said MOST of Northern Sudanese genes are African thus making them indigenous Africans. You're throwing a tantrum because you can't counter anything I said so far.

I don't understand your point with Northern Sudanese people not being Native Africans. Northern Sudanese people are native Africans like other Northeast Africans.

You sound like those Eurocentrics that claim all Northeast Africans are Eurasian.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

I am simply picking apart every ounce of low intelligence being slapped across the screen.

It's not my fault if you take offense to my words. If i see a fool, i call him a fool, Flat Out. LmL

You are no different than any other primitive primate i textually castrate across these boards......

Explain how they themselves label themselves as "Arab" yet...are not Arabs....

Amazing how a man can utter such lunacy

Then again, when you are 12 year old kid who gets all of his knowledge from Northern Sudanese Women met on my space from the previous decade, what more should i expect

I provided you data saying they are Arab.

So the rest of the world is "Wrong" And the 12 year old perv who talks to northern sudanese 16 year old girls on the internet is right?

Then why can't you back up you claims with Data?

Show me a chart of Northern Sudanese with 100% ssa dna...

Ill wait. cheesy

You have not countered ANY of my claims.

Anyways:

SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Northern Sudanese are of Northeast African stock.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Northern Sudanese Are Not Pure Negro Stock...(they aren't pure anything)

What is with you idiotts on this forum always trying to claim all of the hybrid racial groups?..

The Northern Sudanese are not Pure. The entire world acknowledges this

Yet, some 12 year old who talks to north sudan girls on yahoo messenger wants to come in here and spit nonsense

Despite never countering the fact that they themselves see themselves as Arab.

Despite history of the Region Speaking of Arab Influence.

Where are the data Charts showing northern sudanese are "pure" of any middle eastern tampering?...

Where are they?

If you want to counter popular opinion...then you should post facts speaking of such.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2013
The charts says the Majority of Northeast Africans Y-DNA is African E3. Like I was saying all along.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Northern Sudanese Are Not Pure Negro Stock...(they aren't pure anything)

What is with you idiotts on this forum always trying to claim all of the hybrid racial groups?..

The Northern Sudanese are not Pure. The entire world acknowledges this

Yet, some 12 year old who talks to north sudan girls on yahoo messenger wants to come in here and spit nonsense

Despite never countering the fact that they themselves see themselves as Arab.

Despite history of the Region Speaking of Arab Influence.

Where are the data Charts showing northern sudanese are "pure" of any middle eastern tampering?...

Where are they?

If you want to counter popular opinion...then you should post facts speaking of such.

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought race doesn't exist Look at you using terms such as "pure negro." Which Euroclowns always use. Are you a Eurocentric Royal?

There is no such thing as a "pure negro." You're going along with Euroclown thinking.

I already posted a chart saying the majority of Northeast African(Sudanese included) Y-DNA is African E3.

Are you going to claim that E3 is not African like the Eurocentrics do? tongue
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

More futile words.

I never denied Northern Sudanese people having some Eurasian DNA. I said MOST of Northern Sudanese genes are African thus making them indigenous Africans. You're throwing a tantrum because you can't counter anything I said so far.

I don't understand your point with Northern Sudanese people not being Native Africans. Northern Sudanese people are native Africans like other Northeast Africans.

You sound like those Eurocentrics that claim all Northeast Africans are Eurasian.

...."i Never Denied Northern Sudanese People Having Some Eurasian Dna"......

....You gotta Love that Kid Royal Man...

He will body a bum back into a corner where he has no choice but to admit the obvious truth

Ok....

Now since you admit to outside admixture..

Again I will ask the question..

How have the Northern Sudanese Arabs not been "Ruling" Over the Southern Sudanese Blacks?

Are they Genetically the same as Southern Sudanese.

NO!

Do they have more outside admixture then Southern Sudanese

Yes!

Are they using this and their twisted religion to justify acts of Genocide over the Black African Southern Sudanese

Yes!...

Do you dispute this?....

Explain How this is not "Arabs" ruling over "Blacks" in Africa....??

...LmL The guy is a moronn i swear.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought race doesn't exist Look at you using terms such as "pure negro." Which Euroclowns always use. Are you a Eurocentric Royal?

There is no such thing as a "pure negro." You're going along with Euroclown thinking.

I already posted a chart saying the majority of Northeast African(Sudanese included) Y-DNA is African E3.

Are you going to claim that E3 is not African like the Eurocentrics do? tongue

Majority is Not Pure!!!

They are Genetic Hybrids Like i originally wrote...which you blindly walked into this thread trying to claim otherwise.

Race does not exist.

Ill give you an example of How Race does not exist.

Say we were to call a pure black person an individual possessing 100% ssa dna.

Now...

How can the president of the United States be considered "Black" if he does not fit that criteria?

You see, The political and social definitions of race contradict and supersede it's scientific language.

Thus meaning...Race can't operate or exist if both meanings counter each other

Now for the Last time my small little primitive brain negroid....Race does not Exist...

The Political Criteria Trumps the Scientific One.

And for the 15 time...Explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs are not ruling over Black South Sudanese?
grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Now think of something else to get out of this one...

You are stuck my man...

Explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not "ruling" over Black Southern Sudanese?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

...."i Never Denied Northern Sudanese People Having Some Eurasian Dna"......

....You gotta Love that Kid Royal Man...

He will body a bum back into a corner where he has no choice but to admit the obvious truth

Ok....

Now since you admit to outside admixture..

Again I will ask the question..

How have the Northern Sudanese Arabs not been "Ruling" Over the Southern Sudanese Arabs?

Are they Genetically the same as Southern Sudanese.

NO!

Do they have more outside admixture then Southern Sudanese

Yes!

Are they using this and their twisted religion to justify acts of Genocide over the Black African Southern Sudanese

Yes!...

Do you dispute this?....

Explain How this is not "Arabs" ruling over "Blacks" in Africa....??

...LmL The guy is a moronn i swear.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

More damage control crap from you. I already showed a DNA chart saying the majority of Northeast African(Sudanese included) Y-DNA is African E3. Why have you ignored it?

Who gives a fck about Arab. Arab is just a ethic group, yes I will admit that Northern Sudanese people are a Arabized people similar to Africans of the Swahili coast. But it doesn't change the fact that they are native Africans and are genetically related to their Northeast African cousins like Ethiopians, Beja people, Somalis, Eritreans, upper Egyptians,etc,etc.

You're words are all futile and you haven't debunked a THING I posted.

How the freak are these people not African?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1LfmwKTIY

Northern Sudanese people like this women are a minority of Sudan:

I know some Northern Sudanese people in real life. I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Again SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Slangs Currently Making The Rounds On Social Media / Urhobo Names And Their Meanings. / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.