Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (17935 Views)

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Well what i knw is dis and i pray dat whoseova takes dat sit next shuld put smiles on d face of Nigerians and beyond.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by HIV1: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
To get Naigeria back on track, we need leaders that can enforce laws and have sincerity of intention and not formulation of polcies. We have seen the transformation that Fashola put in place in Lagos. If he can do so in Lagos why not for the country. But he has to dissociate himself from crooks like Bola Tinubu.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
pitoski: well i like fashola . But I think he may be good first as a vice president b4 being the president.
exactly! You just spoke my mind.buh if he becomes the vice,who will be the president?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: exactly! You just spoke my mind.buh if he becomes the vice,who will be the president?
Adams Oshiomhole, a man of the people. he performs but he also cares about the masses, unlike Fashola.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
malele: The way yoruba sing praises of fashola u will think lagos is heaven if u come into it
and what's your own there?kilo kan e odeson?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
WATCH OUT FOR ALL THE TRIBAL BIGOTS FROM THE SOUTH WEST , THEY WILL DIVE YOUR BLACK AZZ .....TRUST ME , YOU IN FOR A BIG FIGHT.
bilms: I have observed that the media p undecidedropaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

So i ask, what exactly has foshala done to deserve a presidency?

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the demolishing and killing of some residence of Makoko Community?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

Many crazy things just to mention but few.

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Bblaq17(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Looking @ d issue of making Nigeria better,is it possible 2 make Nigeria better without d decisions affecting d poor?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
veraponpo: grin. All your points over there are lughable except the issue of LASU.

Is Makoko a good settlement from your own look?
So any where in the world, demolision of wrong settlement is welcome otherwise, why is El-Rufai not in prison by now even for demolishing good houses in good environment.
How many cities/ states have banned okada in Nigeria before Lagos, nothing less than 8 to 10 even within Lagos before now, there are some streets you can't take bike too, so what are you saying?

When he cleared Oshodi of its mess people hailed him, maybe except you, when he cleared Ojota, people praised him, work is on-going at Obalende terminus now and it is laudable, so what is wrong if he works on Katangwa? Is that not his job as the governor?

What is wrong wrong with Lekki toll gate? Didnt you study Economics at all? Lagos is not an oil producing state for now in Nigeria (though with oil) so you dont expect Lagos to do like Rivers or Akwa Ibom who get huge allocation/ 13 percent derivation without much responsibilities, you have to use what you have to get what you want.

Back to issue of LASU. LASU was one of the worst school when it was N25,000. As an accountant, graduate of accounting from LASU then could never get ICAN exemption to PE II but now in the last NUC rating LASU is 14th out of 136 universities first time in the last 25 years. Above some Federal universities. Remember the weekend programme has also stopped in order for the whole attention to be on the main programme, so it is not about money but the quality of the education there. However, I still don't like it too because I attended Ife (OAU) where school fee is next to nothing.

you have time to answer all these pdp agents coming in with new handles each day, they are just giving fashola so much attention to his advantage.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
youngmonie: Most people still do not understand some of the key principles of leadership. "Taking fierce and decisive action even in the face of opposition". Decisions cannot favour everybody it will and can never happen. Some win, some loose. However it must be for the better of the generality.
God bless you jare
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bblaq17: Looking @ d issue of making Nigeria better,is it possible 2 make Nigeria better without d decisions affecting d poor?
good talk
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by roteemee: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
With all due respect,I think u very doll.no hard feelings but am really offended with all your point. if you can not afford lASU,pls are there no other fed university in the country?I will advice you sleep over your thought before posting them. Mutherfucker
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by 9icest: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
BRF disappointed me regarding LASU. If he wants to build a private university in LAG for the elite, he should go ahead.
I lost every shred of respect for this guy when he increased LASU fees. Talk about been an Awoist angry
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by abysirius(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
bilms: @ade,he be like say u sick but no medical attention. How all the agency u mentioned take concern the masses? How has it make life better? Abeg go sit down jor. U don forget how many committee gej don creat?
Obviously u be 'olodo rapata'. Don't u know that when any office is created it is still any of these residents that still occupy the seat(s).Do u ever think about how many jobs Lagos State Govt. has been able to create in the past 10-15yrs? KAI is there, LAWMA, LASTMA, LASAA, etc. Check for more :http://www.onigbongbogov.org/?page_id=1480
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Firefire(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
:oAll politicians in the current Nigeria democracy are the same. (They are all been circulated from PDP to ACHen.
Fasola is a strategist who use his 1st term in office to sell himself to average Lagosians, knowing fully well of the aqgreement between him and his godfather Tinubu for a single term. (Fasola work like mad).
Tinubu and ACHen has no any option that to allow the dude go for 2nd term if they want to retain Lagos in ACHen.
However, after FASOLA won the second term ticket; PLEASE WHAT HAS HE DONE?
Fasola has done nothing I mean nothing compare to the NOISE in his 1st term
All the 1st term project has FAILED.
No good road in Lagos.
Infact we are wating for the useless ACHen canditates in my area (Dont ask me where). We are going to stone them if possible to death.
Useless elements. promising neccessity to life but never deliver anything.
Time will tell for the people stealing Nigerians money. NIGERIANS are wiser now that before no bojuboju politicians again.
Fasola your days in ALAUSA are numberED, you used to be my hero but you have failed to performed in your SECOND TICKET WHY.
FASOLA FOR PRESIDENT? GOD FORBIDE. He will be worst than the present SUGOMU.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bblaq17: Looking @ d issue of making Nigeria better,is it possible 2 make Nigeria better without d decisions affecting d poor?
Shouldnt helping the poor (as opposed to oppressing and tormenting them) be a important component of any plan to make Nigeria better? How can we claim that Nigeria is getting better if things are actually getting worse for the poor among us? Don't the masses matter anymore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Demdem: @ OP

Can u kindly mention one Retardeen quality as regards his past political acheivement in bayelsa that made him become the current president.
if the retardeen in his daft state can be, why not fashola?
e ba nbi o?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Shenez: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
So far he rule over lagos state with the most population he can direct the affairs of the nation promptly.....! My opinion
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by lifestyle1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
bilms: You didnt answer the question. Mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses,or even one.

Who do think is more qualified ?

Do you reside in lagos ?

If yes, Do you see your self poor ?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by YoshiMaster: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
If I can be Class Captain, then I know deep in my heart that I can be President.

Please vote for me.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mediainspired: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Me too i laugh wen ppl say Mr. Arrogant Fashola for president. Let him come out &let's see if in a field of 10, he can even come 9th. Remember no Tinubu to do d dirty works for him& willy nilly get strong rivals out of d way for him
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by OmoTier1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Seun:
Shouldnt helping the poor (as opposed to oppressing and tormenting them) be a important component of any plan to make Nigeria better? How can we claim that Nigeria is getting better if things are actually getting worse for the poor among us? Don't the masses matter anymore?
Maybe helping to poor means you vote 1trillion Naira for security and bombs start flying everywhere Wake up from your deep slumber, Fashola has shown others how to govern. Even Oshiomhole you referred to always make reference to Fashola when it comes to governance that impacts the masses.

In a sane clime, it would not take much effort for Fashola to become the next president, but in a society like Nigeria where ethnicity and religion is used as a political weapon of division, it would be a tall order for Him to become president.

The impact of Fashola's government is felt beyond the borders of Nigeria, hence the several brilliant articles that have been written about Him and His administration by journalist outside of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by gratiaeo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
To say that Fashola is not qualify to be a president of Nigeria is like to say that Okija-juju is not qualified to bleep his girl friend.
@op why are you jealous with Fashola? His people like him, they are happy with his performance, he has performed well for them, for Christ sake what is all this noise....?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by decepticos(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
I cry cause, all the fash bottom kissers here seem to be well employed esp since they have internet access, i dont knw many real hustlers and survivours who knw wat fb is or even nairaland is? Eitherway, its all good, cause the way nigeria is we deceive ourselves, ALOT.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
2015 is around the corner,little wonder many detractors are around to rubbish Fasola's achievements.
Since the incception of Lagos state,Fasola stood out in terms of performance.Lagos is now a saner place to live.
Development must affect certain people,whichever way you look at it.
People like the op,want development,but not ready to pay the price.
If Fasola isn't agent of develpoment,and achievements,I wonder who is.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by YoshiMaster: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Honestly though, I think you have to applaud Fash for everything he has done besides the toll gate.

You never toll existing roads, you just don't do it. You build new fresh ALTERNATE roads and you toll those, simple.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by abysirius(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Firefire: :oAll politicians in the current Nigeria democracy are the same. (They are all been circulated from PDP to ACHen.
Fasola is a strategist who use his 1st term in office to sell himself to average Lagosians, knowing fully well of the aqgreement between him and his godfather Tinubu for a single term. (Fasola work like mad).
Tinubu and ACHen has no any option that to allow the dude go for 2nd term if they want to retain Lagos in ACHen.
No good road in Lagos.
Infact we are wating for the useless ACHen canditates in my area (Dont ask me where). We are going to stone them if possible to death.
Time will tell for the people stealing Nigerians money. NIGERIANS are wiser now that before no bojuboju politicians again.
Fasola your days in ALAUSA are numberED, you used to be my hero but you have failed to performed in your SECOND TICKET WHY.
Can u pls tell us wat he did in 1st term that he's not doing in his 2nd term? Otherwise, I consider ur comment baseless without any valid reason(s).
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Demdem(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
anonimi:

I thought the Yorubas said esin iwaju ni t'eyin nwo sare - the leading horse inpires those behind i.e you benchmark/compare yourself with the best performance. Why would you knowing this compare your "excellent" governor with someone you have labelled "retardeen" and "daft".
Is it to confirm the mediocre (average) performance of your excellent governor?
Why not compare him with Jakande or Awolowo? That wan dey fear you?

The OP said fashola isnt qualified and i felt for the retardeen to be qualified, fashola is more than qualified.
By Current Nigerian Standard, fashola though not perfect is a star. far above average considering his other contemporaries. ur kind wont agree with such. Its allowed and u are allowed to hold on to such.
yes jakande was a star and fashola is a star in their own right. Comparing both is for another thread, most likely after his tenure.
Awo was never a governor in Lagos. use ur brain.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nitrogen(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Firefire: :oAll politicians in the current Nigeria democracy are the same. (They are all been circulated from PDP to ACHen.
No good road in Lagos.

Look at another clown, if you aint okay with it, and you are not from this part of Nigeria, please pack your load and go to your 1000 times better village, and if you are from this part, then you have shamed me.

Ungrateful being!
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nitrogen(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Seun:
Everyone knows that you are a PDP agent, your type will never be frank and realistic for once.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mapet: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Seconded
GARRI (x7):
I think Seun should make people take IQ tests before they're allowed to open threads...
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by slimfit1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
What some people are saying about fasho can't change the fact that he is doing a lot to change the looks of Lagos. Which would attract investors at the same time create jobs. Only people that are smart and have class understand what he is doing, however you don't have to be rich to have class but the way you approach things tells a lot which is what most governors that are paying anti fasho group don't have. ( the desire for a change)[b][/b] I think that makoko view is the only thing that keep this anti development happy. How could a society and a good government look away as people are opening up illegal development and not do anything. Most of this people are not even Lagos son of the soil when sensors comes they all go to there villages. When all state start contributing for housing in Lagos maybe Lagos will use the money to build houses for this people.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by denitro(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
New rent law
New traffic law
The guy has gotten my vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri / Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift / Bayelsa Gladiators Wait For Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.