Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (17932 Views)

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by kelvincoll(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Point to Ponder
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by eaze: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
@bilms you are the reason Nigeria is backwards. leaders ship is not perfect and should never be. a leader leads. he is not to dictate. fashola is puting in place infrastructure that will move nigeria forward. inferstruction is the foundation for any institution when a man builds a market, he buildsb the ground and make it conducive for the buyers and sellers do there business. fashola is not going to bring be the buyer and seller at the same time. thats leadership. am man like fashola knows it all fro the greater good. some may suffer in the process but that what courage and leadership involves.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by segcymoor(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
@blims. I think u gone to far in ur argument. You see, no one is perfect, Fashola is trying is best.However, I wont waste my vote on him for president because I dont think he has that strategy to handle this disorganise country......Pls consider the good things he has done as against bad one.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nitrogen(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111:
ACN propaganda in full-force.
Na2day?
Abegi.
How dare you compare fashola with oshiomhole?
Oshiobaba that has been dealing with political strongmen since his days at NLC and even now in edo state.
Is it fashola that is been bullied about by Tinubu in lagos state,that is an expert in governance?
Guy abeg go hug transformer.
Comparing fashola and oshiobaba in governance in Nigeria is sacriledge.
Fashola is no fit to loose oshiobaba's shoe-strings.
kennytidistar:

Perhaps you are waking up to reality as regards your recommendation, but the man(oshiomhole) is still a rookie (as someone earlier pointed out) and freshie in politics.

you are wrong here, oshomole is smarter than fashola, no be noise, come to think of it, oshomole understand nigeria political terain even more than your so called fashola. Considering the political cv of oshiomole, he has always dine with the federal govt as a labour leader where is fashola then? Some of you children on nairaland amuses me sometime, do you know ACN would have lost in edo if not for oshomole? You may not know the underground work oshiomole did to retain his position but dont even compare fashola with oshiomole the gap is there. Fashola is only priviledge to be a governor of a ready made state by the federal govt that it.
You sure, Oshi that betrayed workers back in the days, quite a decietful and tactical man, that will still go back and collect money from them smart politicians (is that the meaning of smartness to you?).

See! people voted for ACN and not Oshie, may I tell you this, it was the first term of fashola in lagos state that paved way for ACN in many states in the SW, during campaigns in 2011, reference was made to Mr fashola's achievements during his first term.

Forget, the guy is a rookie in good politics,I still maintain that, btw, we have different types of politics.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by YoshiMaster: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
eaze: @bilms you are the reason Nigeria is backwards. leaders ship is not perfect and should never be. a leader leads. he is not to dictate. fashola is puting in place infrastructure that will move nigeria forward. inferstruction is the foundation for any institution when a man builds a market, he buildsb the ground and make it conducive for the buyers and sellers do there business. fashola is not going to bring be the buyer and seller at the same time. thats leadership. am man like fashola knows it all fro the greater good. some may suffer in the process but that what courage and leadership involves.

Speaking of infrastructure, anyone see the new lekki bridge? Looks really nice.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mastersr95(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think Seun should make people take IQ tests before they're allowed to open threads...

Gba oo!!! 1million like
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by kolexy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
bilms: I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

So i ask, what exactly has foshala done to deserve a presidency?

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the demolishing and killing of some residence of Makoko Community?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

Many crazy things just to mention but few.

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..

Pull him down before 2015
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by ba7man(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yoshi-Master:

Speaking of infrastructure, anyone see the new lekki bridge? Looks really nice.
Yeah, I drove past that area yesterday and it looks very nice. A lot bigger than it looks in pics.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by emiye(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by emiye(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why are people losing sleep on Fashola. because of fear he might want to contest in 2015? wink wink

So the next thing is to tarnish his image. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This is clearly why we are were we are as a nation. embarassed embarassed
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by demola9: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
How can u say that fashola should be the president.I will give 5 reason why fashola should be a president
1 mutiple tax
2.Lagos state govt collect tax and people pay for toll gate.makes 40 billion per month
3.Ban okada rider.
4.God father tinubu
5.Increse sch fees.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by kennytidistar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
[nitrogen]
You sure, Oshi that betrayed workers back in the days, quite a decietful and tactical man, that will still go back and collect money from them smart politicians (is that the meaning of smartness to you?).

See! people voted for ACN and not Oshie, may I tell you this, it was the first term of fashola in lagos state that paved way for ACN in many states in the SW, during campaigns in 2011, reference was made to Mr fashola's achievements during his first term.

Forget, the guy is a rookie in good politics,I still maintain that, btw, we have different types of politics.

Why cant the same fashola first term magic work for ACN in ondo state? Answer my question before i give you F9
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by adexkem(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
To me o , it is unfair to write off what the man has done because of lots of mistake he made in the name of pleasing his god father. The history of fashola government can be divide into 2. The 1st tenure (for the mass) and 2nd (for Tinubu).
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Saxophemsy: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op,really u ar a clown...name one governor that has done better dan fashola?..name one governor dat has constructed more roads dan fashola?tell me,is brt for the poor or the elites,hw mny rich folks leave their rides to board d brt? Is it d elites dat benefit frm d jobs provided by d buses, waste disposal(lawma) and d likes he created?okada has bn a major contributor to accidents,he provided helmets to curtail it but banned dem completely since dat dint stop lives frm being lost,isnt that a thinking governor?Because i ask u to politely evacuate from a place that is nt safe for human habitation i am anti-poor? Compare lagos of 5years ago to now and you will eat back ur words
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not a big fan of none of these people(I'm a Marxist), however, can you put your money where your mouth is...and back up your claim with proofs?? undecided

The proofs are there for everyone to see.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by elbinmanny(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
The Best option is
GODSWILL AKPABIO 2015!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

The proofs are there for everyone to see.

Where are they?? In the sky??

We need a picstory - patiently waiting... grin
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by kettykin: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Though BRF might be a good man in the SW , Nigerians are tired of Stooges and God sons of Political Godfathers.
At the national stage Donald Duke, Godswill Akpabio, Rochas Okorocha ,Buhari and Marwa have bright chances
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Saxophemsy: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

it is apparent that people opposing fashola are those who knw nothing bout lagos,or hv bn hit by fashola for thier own lawlessness or they jst chose to walk blind:x
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
youngmonie: Most people still do not understand some of the key principles of leadership. "Taking fierce and decisive action even in the face of opposition". Decisions cannot favour everybody it will and can never happen. Some win, some loose. However it must be for the better of the generality.
yes o.......just like d removal of petrol subsidy by GEJ last january...lol
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

Pls visit Akwa Ibom state and I assure u u will return to Lagos abusing Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
No good thing can come out of a state that has a political godfather.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls visit Akwa Ibom state and I assure u u will return to Lagos abusing Fashola.

Blah blah blah... List his achievements or post pictures!

And we'll judge based on the allocation the state receives from the FG against the population of the state and do a comparative analysis with Lagos and what Fashola has achieved...

I'm waiting!
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nitrogen(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why cant the same fashola first term magic work for ACN in ondo state? Answer my question before i give you F9

Owwwwwww! At least it was a ninety percent thing, and that is A1, so I give you F9 for forgetting that fact.

Didn't work in just one out of over 6 states, and you are asking questions? Please go and sleep.

Btw, please watch out for them ACN in Ondo next election.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Blah blah blah... List his achievements or post pictures!

And we'll judge based on the allocation the state receives from the FG against the population of the state and do a comparative analysis with Lagos and what Fashola has achieved...

I'm waiting!

Are u aware that Lagos has the highest internally generated revenue of all the states in Nigeria?

Are u aware that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria by landmass?

Are u aware that Tinubu is the one really running things in Lagos?

Are u aware that much of the money Fashola could have used to develop Lagos directly or indirectly goes to Tinubu's pocket?

Are u aware that Lagos was already a big and established city before Fashola (and Tinubu) got to power, so all they needed to do was to maintain existing infrastructure. The likes of Akwa Ibom, Edo and Ondo states were practically built from scratch by the present governors.

Pls do away wt sentiment and be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bigjo: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2012
i'm really sorry for Nigerian youth,we are busy letting tribal and religious matters into our daily life .this so called governors are not doing anything with the money they get from federal goverment to better the life of the poor once
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2012
FXKing2012:
Are u aware that Lagos has the highest internally generated revenue of all the states in Nigeria?

Are u aware that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria by landmass?

Are u aware that Tinubu is the one really running things in Lagos?

Are u aware that much of the money Fashola could have used to develop Lagos directly or indirectly goes to Tinubu's pocket?

Are u aware that Lagos was already a big and established city before Fashola (and Tinubu) got to power, so all they needed to do was to maintain existing infrastructure. The likes of Akwa Ibom, Edo and Ondo states were practically built from scratch by the present governors.

Pls do away wt sentiment and be objective.

Blah blah blah - I need figures and proofs to do a comparative analysis... I'm not swayed by propaganda, you need to come harder....

Let's do a proper comparative analysis!!

Hate or loathe the Fashola guy, he's still miles ahead of the rest of the Private Jets buying clowns you have in that utterly corrupt country!!
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by MrGlobe(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Fashola for president of which country? Lagos State. Its only fools that will consider the bigot and performance by media governor fit for a local govt chairman not to talk of Nigeria president
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by jayplect(m): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think Seun should make people take IQ tests before they're allowed to open threads...
grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by oilyngbati3(m): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Fashola is a 419 governor, he is no different from most of kinsmen on nairaland who go about with multiple Ids on this site.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Ikwerefistson: 3:53am On Dec 31, 2012
bilms: I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

So i ask, what exactly has foshala done to deserve a presidency?

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the demolishing and killing of some residence of Makoko Community?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

Many crazy things just to mention but few.

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..
bro ure on point.bt dnt expect hs felow party members nd kinsmen in ds forum 2 pas u a plate of amala o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.