Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27839 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ozonna:

Please do educate me
Is too late already,get ready to be a refugee.Hope you have a 2nd passport
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by benz33(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Let them come Joorrrrr........I dont agree with People tagging U.S.A Army with Bad Names.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Isawa: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is Bullshit they just want to exploit our natural resources how sure are we they are not behind all our crises, bunch of liers.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Its even distressing to see Nigerians who even call for the US to intervene, in essence calling them to come and r-a-p-e them more and more. Aren't we ever going to learn our lessons from history? Well maybe that's why Africa is what it is- full of half-witted people who always make preposterous attempts to turn back the pages of history.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
US military massacre of innocent civillians in Iraq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzLmDwQYx0
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wish we never had this GEJ.We need leaders that will defend and protect Africa.Oyibo people have been fucking us for so long.

3 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by searay(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shey! Boko Haram means Western Education is profanation.
Now the Westerners are coming.

cap28: US military massacre of innocent civillians in Iraq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzLmDwQYx0

I think your people(BH) didn't take this into consideration when thy started killing harmless and defenceless women and Children in Churches
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Funny how people are so against the US tackling BH. Seems the preference is for BH to continue their killings unimpeded. Abeg anybody who is ready to tackle the animals called BH and their supporters is more than welcome.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm... Pepe Escobar, one of the few investigative journalists out there who tell it as it is, by using his unique borderline satirical style of writing and impressive pencraft - salute!!

Dr. Ray Hagins, the man whose lectures saved me from mental slavery - salute...

Big ups to cap28 for those great videos..
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
cap28: AFRICOM EXPLAINED:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx03NCQNzok

Keep educating the sleeping masses! We sure do need it... shocked

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Hmmm... Pepe Escobar, one of the few investigative journalists out there who tell it as it is, by using his unique borderline satirical style of writing and impressive pencraft - salute!!

Dr. Ray Hagins, the man whose lectures saved me from mental slavery - salute...

Big ups to cap28 for those great videos..

Thanks bro - i was totally reliant on Pepe escobar's accurate analysis when libya was taken down by NATO.

Dr Ray Hagins - love the man.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Keep educating the sleeping masses! We sure do need it... shocked

thank you my sister
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
cap28:
Thanks bro - i was totally reliant on Pepe escobar's accurate analysis when libya was taken down by NATO.

Dr Ray Hagins - love the man.

Pepe Escobar is a legend! He has a weekly column on Asia Times online(http://www.atimes.com/) - his op-ed is like my weekly energiser...

I started my journey into Afro-centricism and pan-Africanism with Dr. Ray Hagins' teachings, and subsequently the master teacher(Late Dr. John Henrik Clarke) - great African with an African mind...

The black race needs to wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdAJxUXgYI

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by dnawah(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Make them all come 2 9ja,make we go usa na!na las vega i go live 4 of una?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
dnawah: Make them all come 2 9ja,make we go usa na!na las vega i go live 4 of una?

How old are you?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maybe if their army comes in, they can uncover those financing boko haram as well. But I reckon our govt will be against their coming not for the same reasons we are against it. The big spenders behind them will be exposed
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by niggadee(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. They should come with drones and many missiles. Boko haram should be ready to welcome them in northern Nigeria.
us drone will deliberately attack innocent civilians and kids in up north
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
keith harmon snow is another erudite mind who knows whats going on in africa and the role the the united states and europe are playing in the destabilisation of the entire continent of africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Pepe Escobar is a legend! He has a weekly column on Asia Times online(http://www.atimes.com/) - his op-ed is like my weekly energiser...

I started my journey into Afro-centricism and pan-Africanism with Dr. Ray Hagins' teachings, and subsequently the master teacher(Late Dr. John Henrik Clarke) - great African with an African mind...

The black race needs to wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdAJxUXgYI

Deep, its good to see enlightened young black men, unfortunately, we don't have many around today, the black man is in a comatose state... I don't even think a bomb has the ability to wake him up! Only he can wake himself up by searching for the truth which many of us aren't interested in...

Funnily enough, i started my quest for the truth through a blogger on the popular american blog site "concreteloop", he would provide links to websites and information on the state of the black african, and my journey has led me here today. Farakkhan has spoken profoundly on this issue, and a few decent books iv come across as well you need to check out "The Africans who wrote the bible" by nana banchie darkwa now that is one book that woke me up!..
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
nwanna89: Maybe if their army comes in, they can uncover those financing boko haram as well. But I reckon our govt will be against their coming not for the same reasons we are against it. The big spenders behind them will be exposed

You will know the sponsors later
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
searay: Shey! Boko Haram means Western Education is profanation.
Now the Westerners are coming.

I think your people(BH) didn't take this into consideration when thy started killing harmless and defenceless women and Children in Churches

You have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear. You are doing a great dis-service to yourself and country men by remaining ignorant, i believe you have good access to the internet make good use of it! American's aren't your friends they hate Africans, and think we're monkey's who can't think for ourselves. There's links and info everywhere even provided by bloggers like yourself such as cap28 and shymmex, you have no excuse, broaden your mind and wake up! Time is running out....
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Meegadough: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
I love it.You people will be highly welcomed.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Meegadough: I love it.You people will be highly welcomed.

You are not a Nigerian
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by PedroJP(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
if they shud come with their divide and rule system,no problem. As long as dis boko boys will be checked let dem come and rule and get patted with our oil. Moreover oil that we claim to have,is it not few that reap the benefits of oil wealth ? Nigeria is totally different from the so called nations (Libya,pakistan etc). Things will be different here. Who knows if i will be the next victim of boko boys ? If Americans dominance will avoid that,let dem not waste any time. Since 2009 we are yet to control boko boys. How else will we tackle our internal problem after 2 to 3 yrs emergence of dis problem ? Boko boys has eluded the FG,let's try foreign powers pls. Need no verbal attack here ooo.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet.gurl:
The day the U.S. declares Boko Haram a Foreign Terrorist Organization is the day the west has begun to seize Nigeria. The search for terrorist organizations is an excuse to plunder, decimate and occupy.

What a beautiful lady who happens to understand global politics of economic strangulation and domination than our REAL MEN. Judging from the comments on here, some Nigerian men are just big for nothing, inherently stu$pid and fervently shameless. With all these eveil happening around the world and you still don't know what's on? Something is marvelously wrong with you. Stop watching all mainstream media...cnn, fox, abc, nbc, aljeezera and many others and get your news from reliable sources my friend. Think, think, think and reason...this is a gift God gave you and you must utilize it.

Hardly you find a woman who take a great deal of interest in this and understands it done thought "plunder, decimate and occupy". You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:
Deep, its good to see enlightened young black men, unfortunately, we don't have many around today, the black man is in a comatose state... I don't even think a bomb has the ability to wake him up! Only he can wake himself up by searching for the truth which many of us aren't interested in...

Funnily enough, i started my quest for the truth through a blogger on the popular american blog site "concreteloop", he would provide links and all sorts and my journey has led me here today. Farakkhan has spoken profoundly on this issue, and a few decent books iv come across as well you need to check out "The Africans who wrote the bible" by nana banchie darkwa now that is one book that woke me up!..

Word - my journey and quest for truth also led me to this forum... However, Africans are so engulfed in tribalism and bigotry to see that everything around them is crashing - and everyone is forging ahead, whilst plundering their resources and subconsciously coercing them into perpetual servitude... Just be watchful about the folks who populate this forum, they're deeply asleep(or probably under the influence of mental sedatives) - and don't let them pollute your mind, like they have polluted mine... grin

The truth and the information is out there for everyone, and even when you reference it to them, these folks will repudiate it and continue their "white man is God" and "only the West can save Africa" kumbaya... I have given up, to be honest... It's just about clowning around when talking to these ignorant, myopic, mis-educated, and indoctrinated folks - and keeping my consciousness to myself...

I have got that book in my library... They are still doing the same thing they did during slavery and colonisation to us, albeit in a more subtle and indirect way... Even most highly educated white folks know that...
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by vanstanzy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
If this story is true, i bet BH will be sh*itting in their pants by now. grin grin grin Shame on FG!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Now who agrees that Nigeria existence is coming to an end in the next three to four or maybe five years?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
GEJ should be sacked from office.He his betraying Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.