Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27844 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
I weep for Africa and Africans.

If the land and or the people thinks that they have a friend in foreign invasion, watch out men and women.

The foreigners by their military will trample on you as man tramples on ants under fallen leaves on the forest floor.

America, indeed white people have no regards for Africa and Africans as entities. They do not see whatever is not Arian as worthy.

Like Hitler and his third reich, like the fake people of God and their zionism, Africa and africans are now subjects of experimentation.

But in all of the grim and gloom that may lie ahead, God is Above More Powerful than what is under the heavens.

I put africa and Africans in the care of God, The Only One Who decides all affairs.

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Spook!!

And I wish I could slap some brain cells into your deficient and malfunctioning brain!! undecided
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by mu2sa2: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest: hope they can differentiate between the north and the rest of the country
U cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by mike404(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wow this is a welcome development cool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
mike404: Wow this is a welcome development cool
I hope the drone will misfire near your family house
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Zet72(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin to me anything that will hastings the disintegration of this scam-marriage is welcomed after all the people shouting oil this, oil that it's non of theirs ....let the north go who care's they hav destroyed it already by themselves.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
mike404: Wow this is a welcome development cool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
I am in support of this idea! It is very clear Boko Haram is no longer just a local terrorist group but one linked to the infamous Al-Qaeda(the most successful dangerous terror link).

I hope they start the action with immediate effect after this announcement and I would be glad if the whole Nigerians sundry backup this plan because it is the best way available to get rid of the menacing attacks and lost of lives by the group.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart the president of Nigeria is asking for a good plan to rid this terror sect off the country. I lauded his agreement on that.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Zet72: grin to me anything that will hastings the disintegration of this scam-marriage is welcomed after all the people shouting oil this, oil that it's non of theirs ....let the north go who care's they hav destroyed it already by themselves.

A good political structure will be a nice idea,that will build a stronger country.Every part of Nigeria as something to offer,its just oil today,it as agriculture yesterday,it will be knowledge tommorow.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.
Did I hear you say islam is a religion of piss? Yes of course, islam is a religion of piss. I think there is a city in Islamic world called islam-a-bad? Boko haram, alqeada, Al-shabab, Islamic jihad, hamas, hezbollah, talibans, quassam brigade have proved that islam is truly a religion of piss sorry peace.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u: GEJ should be sacked from office.He his betraying Nigerians

I doubt GEJ is going anywhere. When the Northern elite and masses look the other way and dance azonto while BH destabilizes the FG under the guise of Islamism, did they think they'll be no consequences? The US should come and plunder sef - when/if we survive it we'll learn to value ourselves and human life.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest: hope they can differentiate between the north and the rest of the country
Yes they will. Every Nigerian and foreigner can easily differentiate between an hausa muslem and a yoruba muslem.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by strangest(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
martinosi:

U R A IGNORANT FOOL..STUPID NIGERIAN LIKE YOU....

Why cant you use the time that you used to pour insult on me to tell your boko haram brothers to bury their bombs.... BH is a northern issue and everyone is aware of it..

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Zet72(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
cool if Arabs/muslims did not wake up oneday & start killing,bombing & sponsoring terrorists in the name of jihad against innocent peoples,I don't think us soldiers will be any wear near Arab countries.
Just like boko-haram is giving them invitation to come in...my take "He that sow the wind will definitely reap whirlwind" North beware

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by citizenisb: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report: The Russian foreign minister’s statement was a message to Washington that the transfer of Syria’s weapons of mass destruction to one or two protected sites was under Russian control.

This had removed the danger of them falling into the hands of the al Qaeda-affiliated Jabhat al-Nusra ,which had come ominously close Friday, Dec. 21, when the Islamists spearheaded a Syrian rebel assault for the capture of the al-Safira military complex and Bashar Assad’s chemical and biological stores.

Lavrov did not go into detail about how this arsenal was removed and to which locations. But his reference to “Russian military advisers training Syria’s military” clearly indicated that Russian forces were directly involved in removing the WMD out of the reach of the Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists.

His assertion that they were “under control” indicated that Russia was also involved in safeguarding them.

DEBKAfile’s Moscow sources add: Russia’s military intervention in the Syrian civil war achieved four objectives:
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by citizenisb: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
1. The prevention of Western or Israel military action for seizing control of Syria’s chemical and biological weapons arsenals;

2. The prevention of Western military intervention in the civil war behind the forces dedicated to the removal of Bashar Assad. The Russian military is now engaged in the dual mission of guarding his WMD arsenal and his regime;

3. The Russian military presence in Syria delivers a heavy swipe to the rebels;

4. Russia’s intervention and military presence have laid the groundwork for Moscow and Washington to work out an accord that will bring Syria’s civil war to an end.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by aurenflani: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces

I think you should not get too excited - anyways, people like you only think when already in a fit of regret.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Smh.

Let them fight their own Battles.

These are the Same Nigerians who call us Akata, and Brag about selling us as Slaves, for mirrors and gun powder grin
/
this guy users name? Well do you support boko haram? Thats my first question
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u:

A good political structure will be a nice idea,that will build a stronger country.Every part of Nigeria as something to offer,its just oil today,it as agriculture yesterday,it will be knowledge tommorow.
Stop living in delusion. Those days of agriculture, how many mosques did southerners bombed or burnt? How many northerners lost their lives and properties to southerners? We will continue to go in circle until the worst mistake in the history of mankind made by lugard after excess consumption of CHELSEA dry gin is corrected. We are not one and can never be.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Zet72: cool if Arabs/muslims did not wake up oneday & start killing,bombing & sponsoring terrorists in the name of jihad against innocent peoples,I don't think us soldiers will be any wear near Arab countries.
Just like boko-haram is giving them invitation to come in...my take "He that sow the wind will definitely reap whirlwind" North beware
USA military is highly welcomed. We want them to come with enough drones and missiles. Boko haram and northern muslems should prepare for the jihad they started.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u:

You are not a Nigerian
if you can lead the front i'll tell the military to go back
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
TroGunn:

I doubt GEJ is going anywhere. When the Northern elite and masses look the other way and dance azonto while BH destabilizes the FG under the guise of Islamism, did they think they'll be no consequences? The US should come and plunder sef - when/if we survive it we'll learn to value ourselves and human life.
Point of correction, there is nothing like we surviving it. It is if northern muslems survives it, they will learn to value human lives. Enough is enough. USA marines, you are highly welcomed in northern Nigeria.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest:

May be you did not read the writeup... it says bh...

The terror threat from al-Qaida linked groups in Africa has been growing steadily, particularly with the rise of the extremist Islamist sect Boko Haram in Nigeria. Officials also believe that the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which killed the ambassador and three other Americans, may have been carried out by those who had ties to al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb.

http://news.yahoo.com/army-teams-going-africa-terror-threat-grows-082214765.html

maybe you should read what i quoted and answered
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
the death of africa is a work in progress courtesy of the United states of America and the European Union:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaHtuRGDaw&list=UUSZVBnnUswxF0TQytJKa06A&index=1
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by fliexie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
It's gonna be a good step if only terrorism would be the thing of the past.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by claremont(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
A good development IMHO, their technical expertise on terrorism will be invaluable to the Nigerian army.

BTW, too many black racists and conspiracy theorists on this thread, you guys need to loosen up. Stop blaming the white man for your own failure in life.

YOLO-- You Only Live Once!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by tutu1: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Big brother coming around town, hmmm I believe things might get out of hands, please abeg Nigerians should solve their own problems the way they did Niger Delta militants oooooooooh we don't need more guns
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.
If I may ask, who protects the infidels? Who created the infidels? Who gave muslems the order to kill the infidels?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
claremont: A good development IMHO, their technical expertise on terrorism will be invaluable to the Nigerian army.

BTW, too many black racists and conspiracy theorists on this thread, you guys need to loosen up. Stop blaming the white man for your own failure in life.

YOLO-- You Only Live Once!

You deserve what's coming - no wonder they call us monkeys and apes.

With your kind amongst us i can see where they are coming from.

this is what a nigerian historian Professor Chinweizu had to say about your kind:

[b]NEGROPHOBIA AND BLANCOPHILIA, it's twin brother are -- of course, conditioned responses to white power and black powerlessness. The negrophobia syndrome is characterised by melanotropism. A magnetic movement away from or toward different intensities of melanin, the skin pigment. Blancophilia induces a reflex movement toward things white, even toward white ugliness. The stimulus object is white skin, any skin that is low in melanin. In a sad case of stimulus substitution, the responses to superior power have become transferred to white skin, and those to powerlessness have become transferred to black skin. The negrophobia syndrome is a chronic disease with the white race, a disease born of pride of power. It is a disease with which they have infected the whole world, including the black race, giving rise to negro negrophobia, the disease of black self-hate. What are the symptoms of NEGRO NEGROPHOBIA? Negro negrophobia makes black women bleach, till some proudly sport yellow monkey faces and ebony-black thighs. (or 'Fanta Orange face and Coca-cola legs' as some call it). It makes black parents prefer their lighter skinned children to the darker skinned. It makes blacks who marry white or mulatto think they are marrying up and improving the race. It makes a pitch-black Sudanese proclaim himself Arab, on account of just one white Arab ancestor ten generations back; it makes him count as nothing, indeed as a blemish, all his 1,023 black ancestors in that generation, and all the millions before and since. [ READ MORE: http:///negro-negrophobia ] -- Prof. Chinweizu, Critic, Poet and Journalist.[/b]
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by AfroBlue(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
topic related

Colonialism in 10 Minutes: The Scramble For Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw12KGSj53k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.