Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (26036 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by 419nigga(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
lafin at u 2
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by BabaAlabi: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Secondary school

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by 419nigga(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
kwangi: What's embarassing about rolling grass?
she neva tot i ws dt kinda dude datz in2 cheese...datz d ansa 2 ur kwstn

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Haybayray: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
I couldn't buy her a birthday present as i was flat broke but she understood anyways. #really embarrassing
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
my most embarassing moment with my gurl.
I proposed a date to my darling gurl which i met 3days before the date proposal, she agree to go out with me.
we went swimming and later went to a 'new buka' in oau campus. We sat down in rotunda ordering for drink, then i asked her if she minds SHAWARMA, the response she gave me is 'SHE DOESN'T LIKE TAKING ALCOHOL.
That evening, i could helped laughing inside of me cos i neva knew sharwama is an alcohol to her.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
She c#m on my laptop's keyboard lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dabrake(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
I was with this girl on a major passage, they just pasted the last semester's results so the crowd there that day na die . . . then all of a sudden, this guy appeared from no where and screamed " . . . nsikan, wetin dey do you nah? I no tell you sey I wan wear that shoe today . . ."

35 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by andyanders: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
CHINE55: I once went to see my girlfrend in her holstel,on getin dia i realised her roommates wia around and while waiting for them to oblige us the privacy we needed,she gave me her pictures and while i was watching i felt a bit uneasy and needed 2 fart.jux den i raised a portion of my ass to fart silently but i dint succeed as it sounded loudly and oozed afterwards dat her roomies had 2 leave.i dint believe i did such and i left in other to save my face.i know u all have embarasn mo's so share it lets hear

You must have been a lover of beans and useless food and your azzz no get control again. My brother that one wicked.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Gwekzy: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
dabrake: I was with this girl in a major passage, they just pasted the last semester's results so the crowd there that day na die . . . then all of a sudden, this guy appeared from no where and screamed " . . . nsikan, wetin dey do you nah? I no tell you sey I wan wear that shoe today . . ."
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah...my rmnate has done dat 2 me b4..i knw dat feelinG
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by RedLight1: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
BabaAlabi: This one happened back then in secondary school....I spent about a year trying to convince this girl to date me....when she finally agreed and we wanted to do a little romance my d.ick disappointed me...she tried and tried everything but it did not stand..it was so humiliating... I formed one excuse that I was not feeling well and quickly disappeared..
its over excitement.. It happens all the time

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by valicious1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
One night I mistakenly chyked my babes kid sis, I told her I just came into town & was lookin 4 a babe 2 take home 2 momma 4 marriage, until we got 2 da streetlight & she saw ma face.....by den twaz too late. Uptill 2day I still de recharge her bb every month against my will. *true story*

7 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Super1759: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hahahahaahh. Chai see thread..

Imagine a girl that am chyking correcting my grammatical blunder..choi!! Well that was then, I was still full of inferiority complex
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by evatee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Please help me....today is my lover's birthday...i forgot to call or text her....she's not picking my calls.....advise me on what to do my people.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Tolexander: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Flashaldrin: *following shaperly! I go swear for person head wey go derail this thread!
this your comment don derail am big time cos it has nothing to do with the topic
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by hardychris(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
CHINE55: I once went to see my girlfrend in her holstel,on getin dia i realised her roommates wia around and while waiting for them to oblige us the privacy we needed,she gave me her pictures and while i was watching i felt a bit uneasy and needed 2 fart.jux den i raised a portion of my ass to fart silently but i dint succeed as it sounded loudly and oozed afterwards dat her roomies had 2 leave.i dint believe i did such and i left in other to save my face.i know u all have embarasn mo's so share it lets hear
mehn! I bet u didnt fart for two weeks after the incedent.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by claremont(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin
Legend!!! grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by ekiyor3: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
BabaAlabi: This one happened back then in secondary school....I spent about a year trying to convince this girl to date me....when she finally agreed and we wanted to do a little romance my d.ick disappointed me...she tried and tried everything but it did not stand..it was so humiliating... I formed one excuse that I was not feeling well and quickly disappeared..
and u expect us to believe that?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Super1759: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
eva_tee: Please help me....today is my lover's birthday...i forgot to call or text her....she's not picking my calls.....advise me on what to do my people.
sorry about that but am sure she is one of your lovers and not your lover. If truly she is,you guys will keep contact daily and you will get the information b4 today. Jus send her a text and apologise.she is a lady with soft mind,leave her till moro. It is also possible she is grooving her party somewhere. So chill,you didn play your role well
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by GentleNaaz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by GentleNaaz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...
Title; HEEL DISGRACE
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by ipromise: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
i laugh sotee water wan commot ƒσя my mouth...incredible fart hahahhahahahahahah freely u received, freely u gave her..

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by RedLight1: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
ekiyor3: and u expect us to believe that?
what is there not to believe? Are u a learner? undecided
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by megajay1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
well mine is dat, my crush, was sitting in front of me in a practical chemistry class, i happened to be suffering frm cough nd running nose at dat particular time, i felt like to sneeze and b4 i could get my handkie out d cartagh was out of my nose bulging out and evryone could see it, i just bent dwn, ashamed of my sef and took kia of it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
valicious1: One night I mistakenly chyked my babes kid sis, I told her I just came into town & was lookin 4 a babe 2 take home 2 momma 4 marriage, until we got 2 da streetlight & she saw ma face.....by den twaz too late. Uptill 2day I still de recharge her bb every month against my will. *true story*
WTF! Still LMAO.
When the blackmail go stop na?
But you for change the story na...

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by MrCork17: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Running out na,ked from the bathrooom when I saw a ratangry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.