Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (26039 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Mavor: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Hunkyimage][/quote]Nigga u gay? lipsrsealed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by ritalewisky: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was days back in school my guy n I went swimming so after the whole fun it was time to go home while we stop bye for bites,I don't know how he manage to lost his wallet .so we took a public transport inside the bus he discover that his wallet was missing he told me to stay in the bus while he opted out saying he will meet me at the bus stop with the money,while he was opting out the conductor ask him for the money he said I will pay. honestly I was shaking when the conductor asked in confirmation that I will pay.huuum I was just so tensed up when I got to my suppose junction I tell the bus conductor I will drop of fear the bus stop I was about to start my explanation when my guy show up ,all I know is I woke up in an hospital.my mind cut out

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by ajailer(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was wen i took my ex chick to dis eatery whr we always go...she ordered her food n i did likewise only for d bill to come n i discovered dat i didnt av d money to cover it all...my ex was obviously embarassed but wif a bold face i told d server girl dat i would like to return a drink...one thing n d other happened along d way sha n we now discovered dat it was actually d server girl dat had over inflated my money intentionally so as to chop small money from me.....wen i discovered dis,i got so furious n was bent on making d girl loose her job dat day cause she really embarassed me,it was even my dis same ex dat started beggn me for her cause i was ready to cost her d job....@ d end of d day,i did nofin n even d server girl had to move away from d vicinity while i was still there.....

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by frankugomba: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2012
abeg i no knw whc 1 i go tlk sef..hmmm bt i tink say na dis 1 hit me pass..an old galfrnd visited,on d day she was suppose to leave..somtin came up 4 her so she had to come bak to my place frm d park..d same day i ave made arrangement wit my fiance to kum spend d wkend wit me..nw both knwin whr i kept my spare key they had to kum witout tellin me..my pple wen i came bak home to meet dis frnds in my rum patiently waitin 4 me..hmmm i saw blows speakin phonetics al ova my head..chai kum see race!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by DarryOsh(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2012
kwangi: What's embarassing about rolling grass?
i cnt believe u just asked that question. Tell me what is dignifying about doing weed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nextworldnx(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
They too much, wich one i go talk sef?......they plenty die

back in d days when boys were terribly broke in school (200level in 2005), i took dis fine chick out but all i had on was 1000 naira. for ma mind i say patapata transport to and fro plus our food no suppose pass dat amount. Na so we reach the eatery, dis girl come order for fried rice plus salad and chicken.. shoi.. naim i ask waiter how much?... waiter con talk say na 600naira angry!!! waiter con ask say "yes, hw about u, what shud i bring for u?" Men, at dat instant, wit 300naira left, i had no choice but to order for just a chicken wing which cost 100naira. D chick was like "is dat all, why dont u eat real food?" I replied "Nah, am ok with just meat and mineral" (big lie, me wey hunger dey fire for belle!). As if devil wan punish me finish dat day, as we were eating and gisting, just after two bites d chicken wing mistakenly dropped from my hands to the floor. Damn!! what dey heck! shud i pick up back or not?(but i go fall ma hand na: immediately ma head and belle con ring and tell me say i beta pick dat thing up, say no food remain for house dis evening o!)....all dis while the chick just dey look me quietly with a calm look on her face embarassed. Damn it, ..i con bone, bend down go under table pick ma precious "last meal" up....anything wey one happen, make e happen. Walahi, e no easy dat day. d shame and falling of hand too much. dat was d last i saw dat chick.

8 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nextworldnx: They too much, wich one i go talk sef?......they plenty die

back in d days when boys were terribly broke in school (200level in 2005), i took dis fine chick out but all i had on was 1000 naira. for ma mind i say patapata transport to and fro plus our food no suppose pass dat amount. Na so we reach the eatery, dis girl come order for fried rice plus salad and chicken.. shoi.. naim i ask waiter how much?... waiter con talk say na 600naira angry!!! waiter con ask say "yes, hw about u, what shud i bring for u?" Men, at dat instant, wit 300naira left, i had no choice but to order for just a chicken wing which cost 100naira. D chick was like "is dat all, why dont u eat real food?" I replied "Nah, am ok with just meat and mineral" (big lie, me wey hunger dey fire for belle!). As if devil wan punish me finish dat day, as we were eating and gisting, just after two bites d chicken wing mistakenly dropped from my hands to the floor. Damn!! what dey heck! shud i pick up back or not?(but i go fall ma hand na: immediately ma head and belle con ring and tell me say i beta pick dat thing up, say no food remain for house dis evening o!)....all dis while the chick just dey look me quietly with a calm look on her face embarassed. Damn it, ..i con bone, bend down go under table pick ma precious "last meal" up....anything wey one happen, make e happen. Walahi, e no easy dat day. d shame and falling of hand too much. dat was d last i saw dat chick.
lwkmd. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by bakila: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
indrija: Stuffs like dis happen..u clda made a jole outta it,prolly like saying..mission accomplished when dey were leaving d room.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Hunkyimage(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mavor: Nigga u gay? lipsrsealed
u r derailing the topic... I ain't a nigga n am str8,by d way,y d crappy question?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by 190theclown: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
CHINE55: I once went to see my girlfrend in her holstel,on getin dia i realised her roommates wia around and while waiting for them to oblige us the privacy we needed,she gave me her pictures and while i was watching i felt a bit uneasy and needed 2 fart.jux den i raised a portion of my ass to fart silently but i dint succeed as it sounded loudly and oozed afterwards dat her roomies had 2 leave.i dint believe i did such and i left in other to save my face.i know u all have embarasn mo's so share it lets hear

[size=38pt]DOA grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2012

Roftlmaooo}}}}}}}}
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by elcatino: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Agrika: @ elcatino u even lucky she no pour piss inside
ma broda dat wan go bad no be small o
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by kennybelle: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...
grin
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...
shakara get reward! Sowi,i cnt help bt laugh ma ass out again
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by kennybelle: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
so embarrassin,nt befittin 4 nobles undecided
so embarrassin,nt befittin 4 nobles
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
olajide_07: Some weeks ago I went to her feeling very uncomfortable with my inner round neck t-shirt rim showing outside my traditional attire around the neck area, and she said in the presence of her friend that I should go and remove it, also in the same vein I was wearing this very expense lace but it looked local, I just came in from church and didn't want to change into something else so, I wore it their and bam!!! she said, nah Aso ebi, thingz, today ha, well I felt quite bad, she should have just told me up close and personal, I would have explained why I wore the lace, I didn't know what to wear again just got tired and the rest of my clothes were dirty.
instead of buying expensive lace u shoud save up for a washing machine and dryer

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by tomzman: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Nextworldnx]They too much, wich one i go talk sef?......they plenty die

back in d days when boys were terribly broke in school (200level in 2005), i took dis fine chick out but all i had on was 1000 naira. for ma mind i say patapata transport to and fro plus our food no suppose pass dat amount. Na so we reach the eatery, dis girl come order for fried rice plus salad and chicken.. shoi.. naim i ask waiter how much?... waiter con talk say na 600naira angry!!! waiter con ask say "yes, hw abo
lmfao
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
kennybelle: so embarrassin,nt befittin 4 nobles undecided so embarrassin,nt befittin 4 nobles
I can't imagine myself being embarassed for rolling or smoking...
So I can't relate with what you are saying.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by megawax8: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
was expectin my babe...we hadn't seen each oda for ova a month so wen she came bak,i tuk ha to dis exotic restaurant where we were supposed to eat n do a lil catch up....on gettin dere i pulled my wallet n den it struck me dat i actuali removed d 10k i had withdrawn d day b4 from my wallet n hid it in a shoe from my GOD FEARING roomate......dint kno wat to do,if to tel ha d trut or ask ha to chil while i go get d moni....waa stil tinkin wen i unknowinly sed 'babe pls cn i get sum moni from u' came out n she was lyk 'srzly??' wit a stern luk n i wished i culd jst dissappear......
Bt it happened dat she had moni on ha n we had our tym n i re-embossed ha as soon we got home
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Lobi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dis actually happened to a friend
A guy that was asking her out came to visit her,she took the guy to her room and introduced him to her boyfriend and was playing lovey dovey with her bf to spite the guy .
Few weeks later,her bf broke up with her and she was begging him along the way bare footed,her bf no gree.of all the people in this life that had to be passing dat day,it had to be the guy asking her out. To make matter worse sef na the boy give her slippers wen she wear go back to her house. The next tym when she saw him,she almost died of embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by ChuckBoi93(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lobi: Dis actually happened to a friend
A guy that was asking her out came to visit her,she took the guy to her room and introduced him to her boyfriend and was playing lovey dovey with her bf to spite the guy .
Few weeks later,her bf broke up with her and she was begging him along the way bare footed,her bf no gree.of all the people in this life that had to be passing dat day,it had to be the guy asking her out. To make matter worse sef na the boy give her slippers wen she wear go back to her house. The next tym when she saw him,she almost died of embarrassment

Later dem go talk say boys are monstrous.
I'm glad your friend learned the hard way.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dabrake(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2012

DOA. Damn it!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by megajay1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
valicious1: One night I mistakenly chyked my babes kid sis, I told her I just came into town & was lookin 4 a babe 2 take home 2 momma 4 marriage, until we got 2 da streetlight & she saw ma face.....by den twaz too late. Uptill 2day I still de recharge her bb every month against my will. *true story*
guy, u no try at all, u for allow am make em go tel ur babe if em like, den if ur babe wan com ask u u tel am sey u drink dat nyt, or u tel am sey u just wan check weda em sis cheap lipsrsealed
valicious1: One night I mistakenly chyked my babes kid sis, I told her I just came into town & was lookin 4 a babe 2 take home 2 momma 4 marriage, until we got 2 da streetlight & she saw ma face.....by den twaz too late. Uptill 2day I still de recharge her bb every month against my will. *true story*
guy, u no try at all, u for allow am make em go tel ur babe if em like, den if ur babe wan com ask u u tel am sey u drink dat nyt, or u tel am sey u just wan check weda em sis cheap
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by gbokukueba(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
anthoniaz:

Just like that?What did u do that the guy had to slap u?

Just like that ooh! The guy was saying something but i was seeing and hearing stars i did not hear him i had to scram away from there sha before them gather beat me up
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by gbokukueba(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
kwangi: Bro, I really wan picture your reaction... Lol.
After the slap, you didn't say anything to the guy or what?
Wetin the idiot talk after him slap you?
Abeg how exactly did you react?
I'm trying to put my self in your shoes and I can't say foe sure what my reaction would be being that it was a bus stop. With an agbero for that matter!

Ma Guy... i no hear aytin as i dey see stars... My initial reaction was anger then fear as i remembered it was infront of Ipodo, we just moved away from that vicinity and i just didnt know what to do actually...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dokunbam(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was with my ex, she insisted I follow her to a time vigil but I wasn’t feeling too well but because she was invited to sing in that church so I decided to go and see her perform that day. So we went together to her place, I ate rice with fresh fish( cat fish). Then from her place to church.

The vigil started around 10pm. The praise and worship started na so shit start to dey catch me. See how I was sweating under the fan. She was like what is wrong with you? I said nothing ooo. I com dey shake, I couldn’t clap again. I was gonna faint. Pple beside me don dey notice say something dey happen. i com dey think if I no do something fast and I faint here they might think naa bad spirit wey dey inside me won commot.

I quickly confess to her to help me that serious shit they catch me. I quickly signalled to the nearest usher to help me to the toilet cos I couldn’t walk mehn. I have to get a sit close to the toilet o cos I cant go home. Inside toilet com see how the shit dey commot dey make sound. No be small thing oo. I visited the toilet like four times before day break. By day break my stomach was empty and I was like a paper. I could walk home I have to take the next bike home. I can’t forget that day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.