Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? (35477 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Les: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

Lady?
man/woman, i no know, i just love his/her choice of words
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Osareime(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
I will beg my husband to eat oh. Men like to be pampered by their wives. Truth.

I would cook his best food and call him ''oko mi" until he smiles and hugs me and eats my food. Because cooking for my husband is a joy am not ready to let go of.

Btw getting my angry husband to eat my food is a sure way to peace and I need peace in my home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Localtrouble: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
byvan:

Don't ignore a woman that you know many can't ignore.choose your battles wisely.
KPOMKWEM..make those Men dey there na. In such cases don't even bother dishing out his food untill he asks for it. Women will not die trying to please their men oooooo!! All we hear is how women must somersault to make their men happy, what do men do to make their women happen?? Cheat and be little her I guess. If you're non chalant to her complains(which by the way men call nagging) don't expect her to freeze when you refuse to eat biko. Do me I do you!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Localtrouble: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
NEROSKY: Can't believe i read all this comments..Okay lemme summarize and Close thread....
From the comments from ladies here,shows that they're so self centred,and they don't care about their husband feeling..You girls should choose the approach of food rejection later apologis than Heavy blow in the face for correction,don't force your husband to beat you and later you complain of Men tantrum/Childish behaviour... I just thank God 4 my babe,she don't give room for fracas/qurrel..she would apologiz and also ask me to..and the outcome is woah!!!(such a lovely n undestanding gurl.A wife material 4 that matter)...LADIES YOU SHOULD WAKE UP AND LEAVE THAT YOUR INSIDOUS PHILOSOPHY...For poster, be ready to move in ur new husband apartment because you no get Akö nu Úchè..or leave in trauma if u're the one providing..
Yeah right? And why is she not your wife yet? Wife material..you for don sew am wear for body tay tay! When she pamper you finish, na d one wey dey craze and no send for you, you go end up marrying
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Localtrouble: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
caesaraba:

Gbam! This is the sole reason I'm not taking the 'next-step' with my g.f. What a ludicrous school of thought to belong to. If I have to always keep it at the back of my mind that my woman can easily move on to someone else because I ignored her while having a quarrel, then I guess it was a mistake marrying her in the very first place.

(I think) Ladies who have low self-esteem often wanna prove that "if you don't want me, someone else wants me." Kinda makes you look cheap.
And what do men who think"I can get food from another woman if I don't eat my wifey's or GF's" have? Over bloated ego? Hope that poor girl knows the plan you have for her?
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
OCTAVO: I see it as a silly attitude when men refuse to eat just because they have a little misunderstaning with their wives. They purnish their stomach because of unnecessary pride.
Some starve themselves even for days. I just laugh whenever this happens. Will I have to beg you to eat again? Lailai!
Men are just too egocentric and always expect to be treated like some lord!
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
I torment his stomach more but pride won‘t let him request for food.
Men, what is it with this your delibrate starvation?
Even if you eat outside, you still have to come to momma someday.
*Winks*

.....Sounds like you Naija Ladies put up with a bunch of childish stubborn stupidd men to me.

...lol@scatter the house more with nice aroma

a little misunderstanding never stopped me from eating, often times i eat right in a woman's face while arguing with her.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by caesaraba(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Localtrouble:
And what do men who think"I can get food from another woman if I don't eat my wifey's or GF's" have? Over bloated ego? Hope that poor girl knows the plan you have for her?

Men who think that way should not be married at all. It's not a matter of someone being egoistic. When you are married or in a serious relationship, it is pertinent to underline the fact that whatever quarrels, disagreements etc and all reactions border around the two of you alone. Not making statements or taking actions that suggest "if you won't, someone else will."
This goes for both parties (the man and the wife).

As for the 'poor girl,' walk a mile in my shoes will you?
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

.....Sounds like you Naija Ladies put up with a bunch of childish stubborn stupidd men to me.

They do.

That's why some miserable old hags with dilapidated homes come on NL to make up a blissful marriage grin grin

But you can't blame the women. Most Nigerian women think themselves as nothing without a marriage license. Some would even sale themselves.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by kaboninc(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Les: man/woman, i no know, i just love his/her choice of words

Hehe. Now I understand you.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by kaboninc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Osareime: I will beg my husband to eat oh. Men like to be pampered by their wives. Truth.

I would cook his best food and call him ''oko mi" until he smiles and hugs me and eats my food. Because cooking for my husband is a joy am not ready to let go of.

Btw getting my angry husband to eat my food is a sure way to peace and I need peace in my home.

Ohhhh....you're so sweet. I honestly believe that such a person like you will have no problem at all capturing the hearts of men!

For God's sake, men love to be pampered! Not only ladies. But just do it. If a man decides not to eat your food because of a fight and you don't show concern, then you need to really think about yourself because that could be the entry point for marital *= opposite of bliss* into your marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Localtrouble: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

Ohhhh....you're so sweet. I honestly believe that such a person like you will have no problem at all capturing the hearts of men!

For God's sake, men love to be pampered! Not only ladies. But just do it. If a man decides not to eat your food because of a fight and you don't show concern, then you need to really think about yourself because that could be the entry point for marital *= opposite of bliss* into your marriage.

Kwaaaa.."men love to be pampered", when you do, they complain of being smothered, remind you that you are not their mothers and they are not babies..infact,the pampering makes them throw tantrums,yet they want to be pampered. Choi African/Nigerian men have turned the tables round to suit themselves, the Bibeli clearly states that women "should be loved". I wee bye pampers, bip and feeding bottle (adult sizes tongue) not forgetting shakashaka, I wee also ababa him, bathe him and feed him. Shuwo!! Like someone said earlier..marry a husband not just any man(baby)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by kaboninc(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Localtrouble:

Kwaaaa.."men love to be pampered", when you do, they complain of being smothered, remind you that you are not their mothers and they are not babies..infact,the pampering makes them throw tantrums,yet they want to be pampered. Choi African/Nigerian men have turned the tables round to suit themselves, the Bibeli clearly states that women "should be loved". I wee bye pampers, bip and feeding bottle (adult sizes tongue) not forgetting shakashaka, I wee also ababa him, bathe him and feed him. Shuwo!! Like someone said earlier..marry a husband not just any man(baby)

You're very funny. Anyway, if you like buy pampers for your 'husband' or better still buy cane for him. Soon enough we'll find out what's good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by kennyok(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think is just a natural way guys uses to tact their women to make them fall deeply inlove with them during those disputes and it makes women go gaga. when we decline their food or others stuff.. a d we enjoy those moment because at those point they very summisive nd obedience
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nsonaso(m): 3:50am On Sep 23, 2017
leonardpac:
The argument attach 2 this thread is baseless.
I see you sent me PM, I don't respond to PM because of some reasons. If you wana talk to me my number is on my signature and also on whatsapp... Chat or call me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.