Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? (35561 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Maisuya1: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmm... This is not a funny thread oo. As I type now it's 9.30pm I haven't had dinner because me and my wife had a quarrel, hunger is wire-ing me but I just no want touch that food. And the annoying thing is she sat in front of me to eat her own dinner, had she even offered me food I would have thought about it, but she just eat, lick hand and stand up. Now she's gone to bed and am here with my iPad. Before I sleep I might take tea or some cereals. But mehn she don call water...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Table Leg :

What is Oshoronga

A concoction that protrudes a man's tummy like 9months pregnancy.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Shenez: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hungry never catch him ni, nobody go tell him before seeking gar.ri
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by solomon111(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mai-suya:
Hmm... This is not a funny thread oo. As I type now it's 9.30pm I haven't had dinner because me and my wife had a quarrel, hunger is wire-ing me but I just no want touch that food. And the annoying thing is she sat in front of me to eat her own dinner, had she even offered me food I would have thought about it, but she just eat, lick hand and stand up. Now she's gone to bed and am here with my iPad. Before I sleep I might take tea or some cereals. But mehn she don call water...
Can't you go out and eat.?
Why punish yourself like this.
Your wife sef no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
alaoeri: With all the nice aroma your hubby still avoid your food the earlier u find solution to it the better if the dude decides to find solution somewhere else it won't be funny oh beside its pains most ladies if u avoid their food & deny them intimacy.
Wrong orientation and mentality!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Mogidi: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
The reason is fear of poison. I do it everytime I quarrel with my other half.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
DANILSA:
BUT UR JUST A BOY OR YOU MEAN WITH UR MUM? lipsrsealed

Lolzzz...don't be deceived by my handle bro!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by yumsty: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
OCTAVO: I see it as a silly attitude when men refuse to eat just because they have a little misunderstaning with their wives. They purnish their stomach because of unnecessary pride.
Some starve themselves even for days. I just laugh whenever this happens. Will I have to beg you to eat again? Lailai!
Men are just too egocentric and always expect to be treated like some lord!
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
I torment his stomach more but pride won‘t let him request for food.
Men, what is it with this your delibrate starvation?
Even if you eat outside, you still have to come to momma someday.
*Winks*
God save u say u no marry my kind.u for know wassup!.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by xynerise: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
easy way to make her regret her action and apologise grin
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mai-suya:

She has gone to bed. So she doesnt give the F word.

For you, better go to the pot now and do whatever you find fit... B4 you die of hunger. My hand no dey am oo. My 50cents.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by denzel2009: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
because of constipation.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
nenergy: I can't eat your food when i'm not happy with you. Its a mind thing and not about self-starvation.. Me i'll give the kids (food) warmer and send them to buy me mama put and eat in your presence. Rubbish!
Wow... Even educated people do this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanstanzy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
van bonattel:

If she doesnt kill you first.

No, e no go reach that level, cos i'll always make sure am 10 paces ahead of her.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by eazzzy1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by dotcomnamename: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Some starve themselves even for days. I just laugh whenever this happens. Will I have to beg you to eat again? Lailai!

I wonder who marry you put for house !!!
You're a confam Rude Wife...No manner...
I pity for your husband though! undecided
And if you're not married, i still pity for your husband to be ! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by leonardpac: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
The argument attach 2 this thread is baseless.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
OCTAVO: I see it as a silly attitude when men refuse to eat just because they have a little misunderstaning with their wives. They purnish their stomach because of unnecessary pride.
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
I torment his stomach more but pride won‘t let him request for food.
Men, what is it with this your delibrate starvation?
Even if you eat outside, you still have to come to momma someday.
*Winks*

Hehehehehe
Give me hand jare
One time my bobo was doing shakara and was refusing to eat
I just cooked his favorite roast beef and balanced somewhere near him and ate a large chunk while dressed flirtatiously kwa
The man nearly quench grin grin
He had to leave and migrate upstairs sharp sharp
Na who suffer?
No be am go dey swallow saliva for the beef and the other beef grin
When hunger catch you,you go eat

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by abdullkabar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
its a guyz stuff grin
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanstanzy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mai-suya:

Chairman what u'ld av done is order for ur meal, that's if she no serve u herself. Then eat the meal wella!!! and in front of her, cos she'll be expecting that u won't eat the meal cos of the quarrel, so prove her wrong with this. Then after the meal just give her the cold shoulder or what i like to call "THE SILENT TREATMENT". It may not work immediately against her, but continue and keep up the "GOOD WORK", and it will. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by doofanc: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Some men, just to show how irritated they are, will not only reject the wife's food, but buy food outside and eat it in her presence. That i believe is the biggest insult.

I know a family where this happened, that d wife took the food and threw it away. The man almost got physical (he didn't, thankfully) but it was so serious that it took intervention of family members to settle them.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mai-suya:
Correct woman!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
How would I be quarreling and eat her food? That amounts to eating poison even if its not lethal
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
doofanc: Some men, just to show how irritated they are, will not only reject the wife's food, but buy food outside and eat it in her presence. That i believe is the biggest insult.

I know a family where this happened, that d wife took the food and threw it away. The man almost got physical (he didn't, thankfully) but it was so serious that it took intervention of family members to settle them.

I agree with that. It's the closest thing to actually punching her in the face. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
pDude: One thing women can't stand is nobody eating their food.

Says who?
Maybe in 1960 not now
Times have changed nna a

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Blendy77(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Better hungry never catch am, if not nobody will tell him to make amend for food he spent his money on. My hubby tried it this xmas, I was just laughing becos I know he doesn't know how to cook. I just saw him walking up and down the kitchen to the sitting room after I'd packed evrything into the refrigerator. Out of pity I asked him what he wants to eat this morning and he said anythg. I was expecting to hear the same nothing he told me yesterday night.
All the same its not too good to starve them for long cos believe me, most of them will go out to eat instead staying hungry and the whole aim of making peace would have been defeated. Once in a while its good to make the first move and offer them food cos they are still our first Babies. If your husband develop ulcer na u go still suffer to help find solution.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by siremperor: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
If your man refuse to eat your food. Madam think twice and beg him to eat Cos that's a means of loosing him to a single lady fast fast.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mai-suya:

That is exactly what I will do grin grin grin grin
You married a good woman
It takes a strong woman to handle you nigerian men
I will cook the food as usual
If you eat o,o ho
You no eat o.o ho

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Dudurex: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
The truth of the matter is, if you truly love your wife, and she loves you in return,the moment you refused to eat she will never be comfortable. In practice, If am not pleased with certain issue at home with my wife, I may not feel the urge to eat, this is not a pride or anything close to it.Although, I dont do this often,its when the issue gets me so pained, the solution to this is that,my wife too will refused to eat and this is how it ends bcs,I will resolve the matter when I feel she realize what she did wrong.At that moment, everything will return to normal as if we had not had any quarrel

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
KINGwax: Avoiding food poisoning
pls tell shim
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by toluleke(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Y i no go chop wetin i use my money buy
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by nagoma(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Refusing to eat is a " ROAD CLOSED" sign board.

It's a way of saying " I hate you now". I think women should take it seriously unless of course they feel the same hate too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by nenergy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
OCTAVO:
Wow... Even educated people do this?

I know some ladies will prefer a black eye to a "meal protest". You seem like one of such sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.