Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? (35473 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by TableLeg(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
I guess its because they are not hungry!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Redmosquito(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
If it is me, I will sniff the food, shake my head and push the plate aside. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanstanzy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I aint quarreling with the food but my madam. So i see it as senseless. Unless am not hungry. Infact na then i go chop the food greedily.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by chuksme(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
OCTAVO: I see it as a silly attitude when men refuse to eat just because they have a little misunderstaning with their wives. They purnish their stomach because of unnecessary pride.
Some starve themselves even for days. I just laugh whenever this happens. Will I have to beg you to eat again? Lailai!
Men are just too egocentric and always expect to be treated like some lord!
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
I torment his stomach more but pride won‘t let him request for food.
Men, what is it with this your delibrate starvation?
Even if you eat outside, you still have to come to momma someday.
*Winks*

The poster, you have not married and that is why you are sounding like this. If you marry you will understand better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I don't think its a man's thing alone cos I did that a lot when I was much younger and I even still do it sometimes now.

For me its mostly cos I wouldn't be in the right frame of mind to eat when angry, no sort of enjoyment of the food whatsoever and no appetite sometimes sef so why bother to eat?
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
I can make other positive move to place her on my page. I won't get annoyed to the extent of not eating......why waste my money?
Pls tell them sir. I wish the men can think like this.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanbonattel: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
tomzman: Some men prefer it to raising their hands to beat their wives.It's sort of a way of punising her.I mean after spending hours in the kitchen to prepare food for you, you then refuse to eat.That would hurt any woman.

Raising your hand to beat a woman, you will be surprised how many ladies are secretly taking karate lessons. Just try anything funny and you will spend the next few days in the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you will agree with me, it's because the price of garry is going up.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanbonattel: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
OCTAVO:
Pls tell them sir. I wish the men can think like this.

Just because he sounded like a woman wrapper?
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Whenever he gets angry, call me, i will eat the food in his place...
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanstanzy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
IZUKWU: The question is how do you discipline your woman,sometimes they overdo and are so stubborn and won't hear ,one of the easiest way of a man hitting back is that.most people would be against beating the woman.

Haven't u heard of psychological battery. Physical battery is a waste and will only end up disfiguring or killing the woman.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]u sure say u don marry [/color]

2012 JAMB past questions.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by segunsd: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Most times women think all men need to be happy is food (stomach food and sex) but it's a lie. You can't bribe a man who is not happy with you with food. Forget the "man" thing. Kids do it too. I'm not happy with you, keep your food. It's pretty simple. It's the way i show that i'm upset.

Maybe you are a bad cook and an argument is just an opportunity to avoid oral catastrophe. You never can tell Why is he not eating your food?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanbonattel: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

Haven't u heard of psychological battery. Physical battery is a waste and will only end up disfiguring or killing the woman.

If she doesnt kill you first.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Beleive me,when his not eating ur food,his eaten outside or eating frm a nearby buuka...

Dnt show unnecessarily act buy showin ur cookin wif a nice aroma,u aint d best cook in d world... Zo mani Ladies whu can cook beta dan u du,bur gat no head (HUSBY),bur u r so lucky 2 ave one... Zo tis beta u protect ur home...

Most times i get angry or quarrel wit my wife,bur she wont allow me slip nor go out without me tasting her food....Daz wat a true wife possess. Most times i go wrong alzo,bur i know d tins dat makes her api..

We settle our dispute ontime,cos we dnt wanna invite 3rd party 2 our family except GOD

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy: I aint quarreling with the food but my madam. So i see it as senseless. Unless am not hungry. Infact na then i go chop the food greedily.
Correct person!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by hackbros(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
born2fuck: Why will they not reject food,women can poison food anytime they are angry with their wicked heart
guy U̶̲̥̅̊ funny o na so ur mama do ur papa??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by ojinku(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi: Just their low thinking faculty.[color=#990000][/color]
On a more serious note, some of these men who do that want the women to understand how they feel.
So its just passing an indirect message that the lady needs to see where she missed it.

But I don't buy the idea. Why not just correct her in love

That's an insult to MANKIND? Don't u realized the man is the head where the thinking faculty situates? What a women does is what the man (the head) interprets to her to do.
Anyway, for men not to eat after quarrels is to tell the woman that there is no way she can threaten/punish him even with food. (The woman thinks that food and sex are the only things used to punish a man).
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by TableLeg(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: because they are afraid of oshoronga
What is Oshoronga
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by k2039: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

2012 JAMB past questions.
[color=soyouquotedme]I had to ask because of what she wrote in her post, doesn't reflect that of someone who is married.

So what's the paper type and answer?
[/color]
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by duality(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
joeydozzy: for you to complain here, it must have irritated you a lil cos all your effort to please your guy with a nice flavoured homecoming meal becomes a normal daily chore. all that time and extra joules expended just for him to appreciate the love becomes stardust

don't come here to take it out on other men, fix your family

GBAM!!!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by nenergy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
I can't eat your food when i'm not happy with you. Its a mind thing and not about self-starvation.. Me i'll give the kids (food) warmer and send them to buy me mama put and eat in your presence. Rubbish!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by born2boink(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
hackbros: guy U̶̲̥̅̊ funny o na so ur mama do ur papa??
you go eat ur wife food after quarrel, you go testify for heaven
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Dee60: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Male ego!
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
chuksme:

The poster, you have not married and that is why you are sounding like this. If you marry you will understand better

GBAM !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OyBosEnEmm(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
dey ain't hungry...
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by greatgod2012(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
as for me o, my own man never refuse to eat when there is disagreement. He calls me and request for his food, d only thing is that, there may not be jokes cracking, but will definately not reject d food and at d same time, makes sure d disagreement do not last beyond a day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
van bonattel:

Just because he sounded like a woman wrapper?
Nope. Simply because he said something sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
As long as na my money dem take buy the food I must eat o then quarel continues later
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by chacha3(f): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
My hubby dnt eat wen he is angry cos he usually lost his appetite bt afta some time he wil be calm den eat his meal, its a general tin wit him weneva he is angry or worried he won't eat even if am nt d cause.if we argue or quarrel he lives d houz for some time den come bck n we sit n iron out issues.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by ignis: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
When men are angry, they tend to loose apetite completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.