Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (28969 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by eazzzy1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by lacasa: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Some are calling nagoma, myself, killuminat. Etc boko supporters grin

Nothin do us becaus we do not submit our sound reasoning and rational thinking faculities to, blind bigotry and hate covered speech as most on the forum do.

I for one take your accusations and insults on Us, islam or the North as misguided temperament rising from envy & ignorance grin

You are all welcome, grin No shaking cool

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by odehaj: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
This debate will NEVER end until Jesus comes!The qu'ran believing moslems will ALWAYS hate Christians take it or leave it!!! But we can do something to reduce them,kill a pig and drop it in their mosques they will never pray in that mosque again.They will think their allah has cursed them!personally I'm about doing that in a mosque in my area,carry it out guys!-...just kidding oh! Let's live in peace pls!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:

That's because its my eyes na...u don see imam chukwudi before?? And d insult is just typical of ur kind

Uztaz Amin ogwegbe is a respected Muslim so is shekh Abdul aziz Udeh. Alhaji Adamu Abullah Idoko . There thousands of them even among Igbo alone.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Mustay(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
odehaj: This debate will NEVER end until Jesus comes!The qu'ran believing moslems will ALWAYS hate Christians take it or leave it!!! But we can do something to reduce them,kill a pig and drop it in their mosques they will never pray in that mosque again.They will think their allah has cursed them!personally I'm about doing that in a mosque in my area,carry it out guys!

A man had once urinated in the Mosque during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - was he killed? Oh, your guess is not as good as mine!

Forums are a waste of time when people do not discuss issues.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gratiaeo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
We're beginning to see what OJUKWU saw 45 year ago.....
WHICH WAY NIGERIA??
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by eazzzy1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
nagoma:
You haven't commented on the venerated Christian priests poking little boys in the anus today and not 15 centuries ago.Muhammad did not sleep with a 6 year old girl , but he married a 9 year old female according to the customs in Arabia 1500 years ago and with the consent of her parents and the community. At that time 15 centuries ago , your ancestors were intermarrying with monkeys, goats and pigs.

Those christian priest poking little boys are just staffs of the church that were sacked and can be sacked. What about A̶̲̥̅​ whole prophet/founder of islam molesting little kids?
Yet you people calle his name mention salaleawasalam and mention other prophets(e.g Jesus) name using another qualifier, which means mohamad is more important than them despite being A̶̲̥̅​ pedophi.le. Remember, mohamad made reference to Jesus as not committing A̶̲̥̅​ny sin (read ur quran). Why can't mohamad emulate Jesus and stop his bestiality acts?
Yet you are emulating him. No wonder you kill everyday. What do you expect, when you follow satananic prophet.
Modern day priests are even better than mohamad.
Oyedepo, adeboye, oyakilome never urge anybody to kill in their name.
Can you see the difference? PedophI.le prophet follower.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Goddex: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
One of those evidences to suspect Yakowa's death was was masterminded by . . .
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by confusion247(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
otokx: At least the man is honest to say what is on his mind, it is left for the "christians" to learn one or two lessons.
Exactly. The same reason we find it difficult to separate violence from religion of piss. The same reason we have no difference between an hausa muslem and boko haram. Islam-a-bad.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:
Someone else already did justice to ur question,the vaticans whr theology students,they r actually humans,born in to these sinful world,m nt justifying their stupidity if actually its true,they deserve any punishment they got..muhammed on dd second hand could not be punished,so he suited himself and made things he did out of his canal and selfish mind bcome law for muslims...we all knw hw he was nt accepted and sent out of mecca,he went to medina to reinforce came back to mecca and coerced pple with the SWORD to islam..and since then he turned it to a norm for islam..whether he married a 9yr old girl is nt my business,buh he slept wit his sons wife and justified it again..now answer truthfully,if ur dad slept with ur wife would u still like him

Mohammed's only son died as a child. Get your history right. Mohammed had no adult son.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mu2sa2: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
otokx: At least the man is honest to say what is on his mind, it is left for the "christians" to learn one or two lessons.
see d insult on sheikh gumi for speaking his mind civily without abusing anybody! Is it an offence to speak against a perceived injustice? Why the uncouth language? If gumi`s statement is false, refute it rather than resorting to uncivilzed abusive language. D hypocrites justifying killing of 500 innocent people in southern kaduna should bury their heads in shame for impling that christians killing innocent muslims is ok. May God guide all of u wicked people to His light.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do we have to look far searching for the sponsors of Boko Haram? No! Gumi is ONE of the sponsors-MAIN SPONSOR. Go after him, anywhere you sight him-in the mosque, in the street, in his house, in an event, wherever he is sighted-maim him, kill him, burn him and destroy his properties! Many innocent Nigerians have been killed by this man's (Gumi) utterances and teachings. He is Boko Haram's Sheik, therefore, don't spare his life or any person related or that sympathises with him.
KILL KILL KILL KILL HIM NOW and other Boko Haram sponsors anywhere you find them!

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
mu2sa2: see d insult on sheikh gumi for speaking his mind civily without abusing anybody! Is it an offence to speak against a perceived injustice? Why the uncouth language? If gumi`s statement is false, refute it rather than resorting to uncivilzed abusive language. D hypocrites justifying killing of 500 innocent people in southern kaduna should bury their heads in shame for impling that christians killing innocent muslims is ok. May God guide all of u wicked people to His light.

Who started the killing? Or christians must not retaliate when you kill them?
Kindly explain to us what you expect kaduna youth do when you unleash terror on them?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by OsunOriginal: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
odehaj: This debate will NEVER end until Jesus comes!The qu'ran believing moslems will ALWAYS hate Christians take it or leave it!!! But we can do something to reduce them,kill a pig and drop it in their mosques they will never pray in that mosque again.They will think their allah has cursed them!personally I'm about doing that in a mosque in my area,carry it out guys!-...just kidding oh! Let's live in peace pls!

You read that in the Quran or you are just insinuating? Please try to read the Quran and even adith of the prophet about relationship with xtians even in those old days. You need to know what what the Quran and adith said about the "people of book" as xtians were called.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gratiaeo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:
Someone else already did justice to ur question,the vaticans whr theology students,they r actually humans,born in to these sinful world,m nt justifying their stupidity if actually its true,they deserve any punishment they got..muhammed on dd second hand could not be punished,so he suited himself and made things he did out of his canal and selfish mind bcome law for muslims...we all knw hw he was nt accepted and sent out of mecca,he went to medina to reinforce came back to mecca and coerced pple with the SWORD to islam..and since then he turned it to a norm for islam..whether he married a 9yr old girl is nt my business,buh he slept wit his sons wife and justified it again..now answer truthfully,if ur dad slept with ur wife would u still like him
Nagoma! Nagoma!! Nagoma!!! How many times did i call you This Your prophet (Muhammad) BAD...... No wonder Hausa like small small children
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by castro(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
That is why no matter how jonathan is messing up,I prefer him to having the likes of these boko haram sympathysers as rulers of this country.God is not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mfm04622: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hardfact: I think he's talking about xtian reprisal attacks, which undoubtedly are response to Islamic offensives.
Everyone knows Islamic sects and jihadist groups are architects of religious crises in Nigeria and 'enjoy' shedding of blood and lingering crises.

As a leader Gumi should focus more on teaching his followers to practice Islam strictly as a religion of peace that condemns Bokoharam and similar radical tendencies . . .
The Kaduna South massacre was NOT a reprisal attack. Go and do your investigations and come and challenge my statement with fact.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by creativemusic: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
sad sad sad sad
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mfm04622: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax:

Kindly explain to us what you expect kaduna youth do when you unleash terror on them?

It was not a reprisal attack. The Hausa did not start it. But we alll give the Hausa's bad name to hang them. In fact the reprisal attacks is ongoing with attacks on villages in Kaduna South. 1 killed today, two tomorrow. Its not making the news becuase its not an all out affair. We have been conditioned to believe when there is crisis, it caused by Hausas
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mfm04622: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
koastar: Do we have to look far searching for the sponsors of Boko Haram? No! Gumi is ONE of the sponsors-MAIN SPONSOR. Go after him, anywhere you sight him-in the mosque, in the street, in his house, in an event, wherever he is sighted-maim him, kill him, burn him and destroy his properties! Many innocent Nigerians have been killed by this man's (Gumi) utterances and teachings. He is Boko Haram's Sheik, therefore, don't spare his life or any person related or that sympathises with him.
KILL KILL KILL KILL HIM NOW and other Boko Haram sponsors anywhere you find them!
Gumi that was a target during fasting? Must we talk without facts?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mazinaija: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can someone kindly tell me the meaning of sheik
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by free13: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
koastar: Do we have to look far searching for the sponsors of Boko Haram? No! Gumi is ONE of the sponsors-MAIN SPONSOR. Go after him, anywhere you sight him-in the mosque, in the street, in his house, in an event, wherever he is sighted-maim him, kill him, burn him and destroy his properties! Many innocent Nigerians have been killed by this man's (Gumi) utterances and teachings. He is Boko Haram's Sheik, therefore, don't spare his life or any person related or that sympathises with him.

We have them on nairaland: lacasa, nagoma, mu2sa2 and Co.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mannyU: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
If he only Jonathan had balls d stoopid Gumi of a man abi goat should be restin in sss detention by now.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by klax(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Definately this man called Gumi or Sumi, or Ganmu is a real mad man no wonder Islamm is consider to be a religion of the "Lunatic" Everybody can see one of the former faceless Boko Idiots sponsorer.

Sheikh Gumi or Sheikh Ganmu you are mad very mad so in your own world what you are trying to say now is you are trying to justify Boko Haram if I may get you right?? Or am I missing something here So is the reason the bloody Kolanut- stained-pudding ugly teeth of the Hausa's are shown up because Yakowa died for the fact in his village Muslim were slained isnit

I'm so sorry for these people all I know the world would have be a better place without this Religion called Islam to be honest because everything little thing in life they read meaning to and all things in life angers them so sorry indeed the world is in trouble.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by abrat: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
angry
THE DEITY IS ANGRY!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU ALL QUARELLING OVER IMPORTED RELIGIONS?

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Rationalman: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can belief this kind of statement is coming from so call respected sheik
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mu2sa2: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax:

You write as if the stuff in your skull is cotton wool. Some killer christians set upon innocent muslims and massacred 500 human beings who hav not offended them one bit and you are talking bunkum. Is that what you are taught by your "man of god"?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mbulela: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
I am actually more worried by the 4 persons who have liked Gumi's comments than Gumi himself.
The fact that a supposedly sane person likes such comments means that we have a bigger problem than we first imagined.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by lateef4me(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm not really surprised at this man's response . That's the state of mind of an average northern muslim .in islam ,it is counted as a spiritual worship when you kill an 'infidel' .

And the Jesus has prophesied in Matthew that a time will come when those who kill you will think they are offering service to God ....
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by mannyU: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by shakkeyrah: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
no one can judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Zimbabwe (photos) / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.