Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (28957 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by phabouluz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
At this point we need to be honest with ourselves, we can't claim we worship God & hate our brothers created in God's own image. Any religion or man that refuses to love his brother is a child of the devil, no matter who you are, be it Reverend, Imam, Pastor or Sheik without love you have sold your soul to the devil. God is love & if you must worship Him, it must be done in love & spirit not in hatred & stiring needless controversies besides there's just ONE GOD, who is Lord over the living and the dead.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by epitome86: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
im a muslim but i think dis man is suffering from impediment maladity coppled wit brain tourch for those coment.... INHUMANE

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by easiaq(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
hmm ignorants
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Senatorlabe: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dis gumi or what eva he calls his name. D name even sound wicked should b careful b4 d wrath of God wil descend on him. Idiot. Lets wait and c his shameful death.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by babymama3: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can one plant bitter leaf plants and expect to go there at harvest to pluck Okro?
Anything born of a snake has no choice but to be long na
That one na sure banker

This is just one of his many inciting comments
His father was actually worse

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mustay:

A man had once urinated in the Mosque during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - was he killed? Oh, your guess is not as good as mine!

Forums are a waste of time when people do not discuss issues.

u need 2 read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/754860/why-it-wrong-defecate-exterior
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:
Someone else already did justice to ur question,the vaticans whr theology students,they r actually humans,born in to these sinful world,m nt justifying their stupidity if actually its true,they deserve any punishment they got..muhammed on dd second hand could not be punished,so he suited himself and made things he did out of his canal and selfish mind bcome law for muslims...we all knw hw he was nt accepted and sent out of mecca,he went to medina to reinforce came back to mecca and coerced pple with the SWORD to islam..and since then he turned it to a norm for islam..whether he married a 9yr old girl is nt my business,buh he slept wit his sons wife and justified it again..now answer truthfully,if ur dad slept with ur wife would u still like him
If you think the Verticans are humans to sleep with a 6yr old boy,what stops you from thinking Sheik Gumi is also human?Well,if what u typed about Prophet Muhammed is true,may the God u serve reward you immensely.But, if its a lie,may that same God u serve Punish you until u admit u lied against the Prophet Muhammed.Amen,Amen,Amen..Pls say Amen if you are sure what u typed is true.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Pringozie02(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
This country is in a mess,and here we are why our brothers are being murder any how and no body talk if dem kill 100 Christians after oneday dem go 4get every but if by mistake Christian okada man kill one of dem own hell will b let loss
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by musak27: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wuse2: Wen thousand of christian get killed no 1 wil talk,but if 1 lunatic called muslim get killed dey start talking trash.touting talk from a tout called Gimi
ur fada is a lunatic nnd ur moda is a tout. wil u because of one muslim cal all muslims lunatics. i knw ur fada is a lunatic nd although he is a xtian i knw dat nt al xtians ar lunatic like him. cos onli a lunatic can giv birth to u.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ct2: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
OH MY GOD HOW CAN A MAN TALK LIKE THIS. CHRISTIANITY IS DIFFERENT FROM ISLAM
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
gratiaeo:
Nagoma! Nagoma!! Nagoma!!! How many times did i call you This Your prophet (Muhammad) BAD...... No wonder Hausa like small small children

You mean Christian priests like small small boys?
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by confusion247(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Just in case if you want to take a close look at these words with me to determine who is fooling who.

Sincere 9gerian: Patrick Yakowa's Death An Act of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi

MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.

Must every body embrace islam? I thought there is freedom of worship and expression? Christians have never urged fellow Christians to rejoice at the death of any human even if the person is against Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by DrSadikMagaji(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Islam is good being Muslim is the goodest#Allahu Akhbar**Allah is great
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by anataala: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
My sheikh you have said it all, Yakowa has not won election in Kaduna but Rather he was nomited by PDP rigging machinery to rule majority Hausa Fulani in Kaduna that have not voited for him and the knew the have the majority, and when people come and to demostrate their anger and demonstate they were killed,so thousands die just because of yakowa to become Governour, oh yes he is but know God have answer the prayeers of the opperesed.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
nagoma:

Rubbish.
what is rubbish? is it a name of a person or a thing? Mr it looks like you lost your way, but not to worry i am gonna redirect you to were you rightly belong -yaba left. folks out there have been itching to have you , when you get there dont forget to send my shoutouts to your demented colleagues.enjoy your rehab therapy. i have instructed the psychiatrist to do a thorough job. trust you will be just fine.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Aarenaija: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
This people with religious insecurity.
So the mans death is his punishment for all of his sins.
Then simple logic is that they planed his death.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by bibiking7(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
he simply stated how he felt. it is just plain amazing the level of hatred that people have for each other based on religion, race and ethinicity. May God help us.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
bibiking7: he simply stated how he felt. it is just plain amazing the level of hatred that people have for each other based on religion, race and ethinicity. May God help us.
this hatred no be small one. naija people passionately hate themselves no wonder inter-tribal/inter-religious marriages no dey work again. you only see fighting quarreling
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Am not suprise to hear such from lunatic shiek Gumi. His father Abubakar Gumi is the founder of Boko Haram. His Father and others in the north are the propagator of what we are xperiencing and suffering in this country Naija.They hav been planning for decades to turn the country to Islamic country since Abubakar Gumi went to sudan to bring the Islammic culture of sudanies. The Gumi families are the devil in this country, who brain wash the muslim in this Naija. They need to b eliminated or else the country will not b in peace. But I beleive GOD ALMIGHTY pass them.

Mod, pls dot change my post, let the world knw n see the true.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by joebeeee: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Inocent xtians were killed durin Makarfis regim all in de name of sharia,a lot of xtians were kill durin the presidential election all becus buhari lost,churches were burn n bomp by stupendious BKH all becus yakowa is governor Gumi no see all dis one,becus his blind n cnt hear,Izala haram like him
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
anataala: My sheikh you have said it all, Yakowa has not won election in Kaduna but Rather he was nomited by PDP rigging machinery to rule majority Hausa Fulani in Kaduna that have not voited for him and the knew the have the majority, and when people come and to demostrate their anger and demonstate they were killed,so thousands die just because of yakowa to become Governour, oh yes he is but know God have answer the prayeers of the opperesed.

If u want to xpress ur anger must u kill innocent pipo, U must b animal. Do U tink kaduna belong to ur father, who are hausa fulani? who told u kaduna belong to Hausa? who told u dat history? go to school U will not, read U will not, travel to knw other pipo's culture u will not, jst stay in ur coridor n b posting blunder.If not GOD intervention,soon U will say JOS,ADAMAWA,TARABA,BENUE,KOGI,GOMBI,BORNO,YOBE, & even the southern state belong to Hausa fulani, Stupid things.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by anataala: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
sisnowee:

If u want to xpress ur anger must u kill innocent pipo, U must b animal. Do U tink kaduna belong to ur father, who are hausa fulani, is kaduna belong to Hausa? who told u dat history, go to school U will not, read U will not, travel to knw other pipo's culture u will not jst stay in ur coridor n b posting blunder.
sisnowee, i know Kad belong to your Grand Grand parents but the will never rule it again, people mandate was given to wrong person and God has reversed it to the original owners Zazagawa kaji ko Dan Burouba Daniska, Kaje Kamutu

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by AnE1(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Patrick Yakowa's Death An Act of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi

MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
so yakowa's death was allah's justice? What a justice, what a way of giving justice. SMH

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by knash1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
This man is a big fool... Have said it northerns are useless. They only thing the are good at is to control cow... Dan iska danbanza danburu uba...

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Arysexy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gumi should be arrested immediately, he is boko haram. One wonders the kind of sermon this animal will be preaching in mosque on fridays. Now i realise his main aim of joining the occupy Nigeria protest at Ojota to use d opportunity to pull down a Christian or infidel President by all means. these Northern muslims are devils and i have no apology for my comment. If ur allah killed yakowa for justice, i wonder y the same allah has been mute and static to kill muslims dat bomb xtains every sunday and even wasted upto hundred xtians last yr xmas at madalla and other northern churches. This man deserve to be assasinated! animal in human skin!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by unongu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Sheikh Gumi is no different from a Taliban.

What was his reaction when innocent corpers were slaughterd in Bauchi?
What was his reaction when christians were killed in Niger state by his brothers in arms on 25th of dec last year.?
What was his reaction when eminent scholars( 2 profs) and christian worshippers were killed in Kano?
What of the wanton bombing here and there in the north making places like Yobe and Maiduguri inhabitable for its denizens.

Dis sheikh no go die better. Stoopid terrorist.

Mod, no hide my post o.

You are on point my brother... Gunmi has just shown that he is the brain behind boko haram. SSS wetin una dey wait for
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by jcross19: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Abuonzone: To hell with u xtains, Allah SWTWill surely gve u wat u deserve...... Verily d light of ISLAM wil never be quenched even if the xtains or jews try it.
heeey see another boko haram here oooh nairalanders becarefull.all terrorists are muslims.gumi will rot in hell with 72 hookers.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by penzino(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2012
See as e dey happen!!!

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by yaksh: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2012
malam tel dem wooo! Wicked ppl so ALLAH change his tins ntin dey wil do abt it n by ALLAH grace no disblver wil rule kaduna again
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by free13: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Islamic fundamentalist and bigots: nagoma, lacasa, Jarus, Mu2sa2 and Co.
Boko Haram supporters.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nijanigga: 1:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Sheikh gumi that boko haram almost took him out last time.Well,he is still on thier target list.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Vansnickers: 1:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Islam! Islam! Just when you think it can't attract more negative publicity , it surprises you! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.