Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,460 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (29127 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by teskyg: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
We are waiting for his fellow Islamic blood sucking Demons to litered this thread defending this slowpoke.He will die like Ahmad Deedat.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Zet72(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Somebody should silence this dog b4 it's too late ......
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kuss: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
lets ignore he will surely go like his father.................sudden death
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by IleIfe2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why and how does his opinion become news. He is suppose to be an imam of a tiny mosque in Zamfara or Afghanistan. That's where he belongs.

What did he say or do when Kaduna and Plateau villagers where being attacked and killed almost on a weekly basis?

Who started the killings before Christians became wise and they started defending themselves and their neighbour hoods? They use to go house to house kill and dump people in wells before. Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Zango Kataf, Jos etc. animals.

[size=15pt]Bloody Koranimal!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Mavrick2012: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Second to last sentence,sheik gumi insinuates dat yakowa's death is "allah's justice".smh

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
This shiek Gumi's is a member of Boko Haram just like all muslims
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by truth4meal(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
What was the reaction of the president?

Why did you omit the "reaction" of the serving president of a country where 500 muslim according to you were slained and include the name of a fmr president - is it Buhari's work to secure the country or his Buhari now the president of the North.

Direct the question to d clueless man in power its our constitutional right to be protected by the president not by an ex or aspiring president.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by otokx(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
At least the man is honest to say what is on his mind, it is left for the "christians" to learn one or two lessons.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Sunymoore(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Our problems would nt end unless we trow out religion and myths in our political system. Lets take hands and move Nigeria forward irrespective of beliv
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by profola2be(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Now,it is REAL
GUMI or whatever he's being called is definitely on IGBO(Idian hemp),Alomo and so on and so forth.
Honestly,people like him need to be EXECUTED urgently so as not to breed more of Boko Harams!!!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by abrat: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
If Gumi, a religious leader is the one vomiting this rubbish, then there is big problem in this country.

I wana believe Gumi is not alone on this, He is actually speaking for some northern leaders who are ready to foment trouble if power did'nt shift to the north/muslims by 2015.

An Islamic leader who refuse to address the attack on muslim community by christians as reprisal.

Why must we be fighting one another in the name of imported religion?? No wonder the saying from some quarters that christians & muslims are the problem of this country.

May God help us!!!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by lacasa: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
These are undoubtedly pressing issues that are reality and need to be given the deserved attention and solution.

And thank God he criticised and asked questions of mostly the Northern and Muslim Leadership concerned and not only the christian leaders partaining to this.

But, is it me or does any reasonable viewer recognise the mis-leading title of this thread
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Abuonzone(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
To hell with u xtains, Allah SWTWill surely gve u wat u deserve...... Verily d light of ISLAM wil never be quenched even if the xtains or jews try it.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by ikejilove: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
aanother boko haram leader
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Chamber10(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Where are Lacasa, Nagoma and co, hope u guys read what ur leader said. I weep for this country, where are the qualities of a religious leader in those his comments, SMH
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by IleIfe2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
[size=15pt]"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" Yuval Diskin

Christians living in the north should be at alert,they are doing their Prep talk for another attack. If they pinch you, stab them. Shikena, Allah ne ya kawo.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Ikoniko(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
teeo: Like seriously is Gumi ok. The attacks on Muslims were repraisals for the attack on Christians after Yakowa won the election.

Pls how many Christian Lecturers are in Kad poly. That man should shut up abeg
i graduated from the said kadpoly, in my department i can count
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
God plssssss give me a pink passport,TP and garriii.....plssssssssss and I am ready to offer anything u want

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Noblechyk: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
truth4meal: What was the reaction of the president?

Why did you omit the "reaction" of the serving president of a country where 500 muslim according to you were slained and include the name of a fmr president - is it Buhari's work to secure the country or his Buhari now the president of the North.

Direct the question to d clueless man in power its our constitutional right to be protected by the president not by an ex or aspiring president.

If u still think dat Gej is clueless after all these blood sucking sheik has said then, u need to go to the market & buy common sense. Can't u see d hand writing on d wall? May be Gej should order d annihilation of d entire north before u see him fit 2 b president of Nigeria. D north has lost it.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by jonaboy: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1
. Sheik Gumi should go and get his facts right,muslims attack christians first in southern kaduna even though the muslims were a minority there.I ask, did christians committed any crime by defending themselves when they were attacked because Buhari was loosing an election?Was it the southern kaduna peoles fault that buhari lost the election?Pls sheik Gumi should keep quiet we know he hate christians and wll go to any extent to see that they are killed,but just like his bigot father did not succeed and is now burning in hell,so shall he also fail and burn in hell one day.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by abrat: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
gramci: Sheik Gumi again! I wonder thenumber of suicide bombers he must have tutored in his mosque

I would'nt be suprised if investigations eventually revealed that he is a party to the Helicopter crash that killed Yakowa.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by 40fied(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1

Wetin dis one dey talk? Mtschew!
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by omarky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
I don't blame this man for whatever he vomited. I blame our government for not finding last solution to this Boko boys. Our government are so useless that they politisize the insecurity challenges in this country. No one is in support of the God foresaking killers, but xtains shouldn't put laws into their hands by killing muslims. 99percent of our pastors and imams are religious biggot. This man have not said anything to crucify him, everybody is entittle to his or her own opinion
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by hotwax: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
When xtians retaliate on muslims attack, its genocide. When hausas/fulanis kill people daily, it is called justice/jihad.

What's SSS doing regarding this gumi?

The whole world knows that hausas always start the fight but they don't want you to retaliate.
They just want to kill you and the world keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Alaafialoro(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abuonzone: To hell with u xtains, Allah SWTWill surely gve u wat u deserve...... Verily d light of ISLAM wil never be quenched even if the xtains or jews try it.
It‘s your type that are indoctrinated to blow up yourself while your instructors continue enjoying what this planet has to offer. If you don‘t have anything sensible to say why don‘t your just view and leave.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: If persons who are supposed to be elder statesmen, could think and speak like Sheik Ahmad Gumi, then we've got MUCH BIGGER problem on our hand than we think

I think he should sit and discuss with Ayo Ojetsefor who is even more aggressive than Gunmi.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
NOW I SEE THAT THE PROBLEM IS REALLY ISLAM.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
hotwax: When xtians retaliate on muslims attack, its genocide. When hausas/fulanis kill people daily, it is called justice/jihad.
What's SSS doing regarding this gumi?
The whole world knows that hausas always start the fight but they don't want you to retaliate.
They just want to kill you and the world keep quiet.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by NaijaNaWaa: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Don't be alarmed.....i'm not; he's only bold enough (if 'bold' is the right word) to openly express beliefs and sentiments held by the majority of ruling political/religious elite in the moslem north; the dynamics of the political, economic and religious powerplay in the north is an on-going dark drama, with Mr Gumi being a part scriptwriter, and the end of which no one but God can predict.

Thank you. Virtually all the Northern Moslem elite that gathered at Yakowa's funeral were there to celebrate his death and not out of sympathy or love. El Rufai & co felt same way as Gumi but just lack the courage to express themselves.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Alaafialoro(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky: I don't blame this man for whatever he vomited. I blame our government for not finding last solution to this Boko boys. Our government are so useless that they politisize the insecurity challenges in this country. No one is in support of the God foresaking killers, but xtains shouldn't put laws into their hands by killing muslims. 99percent of our pastors and imams are religious biggot. This man have not said anything to crucify him, everybody is entittle to his or her own opinion
While I support u on the clueslessness of our gov‘t on the BH menace and the bigotry of the religious leaders, I disagree with you on repraisal attack. Since the FG has failed in curbing the lawlessness of a group of ppl,the other group will definitely fight back. If xtians keep defending themselves,the rate at which they are being murdered in the north will reduce.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by nagoma(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
profola2be: Now,it is REAL
GUMI or whatever he's being called is definitely on IGBO(Idian hemp),Alomo and so on and so forth.
Honestly,people like him need to be EXECUTED urgently so as not to breed more of Boko Harams!!!

But Ayo Ojetsefor should be given another jet , not so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.