Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment (10098 Views)

How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? / My Story On Child Abuse And The Doctrine Of Eternal Torment / If Eternal Torment Is True, Then Where Is This Plain Teaching In The Tenach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijawkid:

You need to teach the truth my brother.......no one is sugar coating anything here........the scriptures is interpreting itself and speaking Gods thoughts on this matter.............the OP has asked pertinent questions which you should be defending with the scriptures if you really believe our heavenly Father would burn persons up forever in fire..............

You people are just misapplying the scriptures to suit your cheap and diluted gospel which was exactly what satan did when he tempted Jesus. I dont care about the thirty irrelevant questions. Am just dropping my own piece of advice. Ijawkid are you saved?
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
@alexleo, why don't you answer this question
How do you cast death and Hades literally into a
literal lake of fire? (Rev
20:14) If this is symbolical
then why is the next verse
'and whosoever was not
found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of
fire' not also symbolical?

1 Like

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Image123:
Are you kidding me? Direct conversations? Did Abraham not have direct conversations with the rich man? Was the EVENT of the rich man and lazarus not recorded or written down? Was the event for your loss of awareness and discouragement? What are you saying, have you started smoking? a story with a meaning, what meaning? you think He was a story-teller telling tales from the arabian night?

You are obviously not able to understand the difference between a Parable and a realtime event.

Which one is it? Darkness DOES NOT mean prison or darkness is a prison? You have claimed this two positions in the above quote. And what does this have to do with anything? i just quoted plainly to you that some fallen angels are in hell, and you come up with your exposition on darkness and prisons?
2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Since you are a member of the KJV cult, you seem to translate HELL all the time to mean a literal HELL. Pal , take some time to perform real study to show yourself a workman who can rightly divide the word of truth.

5020 tartaróō – properly, send to Tartarus ("Tartaros" ). The NT uses 5020 (tartaróō) for the netherworld – the place of punishment fit only for demons. Later, Tartaros came to represent eternal punishment for wicked people.

The bible again and again states that the DEVIL , ( and by implication his demons ) are roaming the earth seeking who they may devour.

"Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Even the demons asked JESUS if he had come to torment them before their time, as they were quite aware that the time had not yet come. So if the time had not yet come for demons, you think it has come for human beings after death , smh.

"Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God." - Luke 4:34

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?" - Matthew 8:29

It appears you know something these demons do not know , lol.

You seem to suffer from memory loss so let me remind you. You were saying that even devil and his angels are not yet punished so why will humans be punished, and here is scriptures showing that some angels are in punishment, reserved to their final punishment/judgement.

Well , the bible says there is an appointed time for their punishment , it obviously has not arrived as we still see people possessed with demons, demons and SATAN wrecking havoc in the institutionalized CHURCH aka Babylon the Great .

"With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird." - Revelation 18:2

oh you somehow think that prisoner means something else ba? But death, die and co must streamline into your bigotry?

I pray that you will be delivered from ignorance sooner rather than later.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by ijawkid(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
alexleo:

You people are just misapplying the scriptures to suit your cheap and diluted gospel which was exactly what satan did when he tempted Jesus. I dont care about the thirty irrelevant questions. Am just dropping my own piece of advice. Ijawkid are you saved?

Hmmmm....but abeg we have quoted more than enough scriptures to show that persons won't be burning up forever somewhere in some fiery HELL......satan and his cohorts can't live forever....don't you get it??.......wicked persons and satan and death which is abstract would be obliterated for all eternity(th®own in the lake Óf fire)..........simple and cogent........

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Image123:
The same way death and hell will lose their hold on people on the judgement day.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You may also read the verse that follows if it doesn't inconvenience your new found traditions.

HELL is Hades Pal, study , study and stop this myopic, biased and counterproductive methods of study, it suggests you are not rightly dividing th word of TRUTH.

Hades and DEATH , will be cast into the lake of FIRE and destroyed ,this is what PAUL meant when he uttered the following priceless statement.

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory." - 1 Corinthians 15:54

The DEAD are not HELD in your BOGUS and UNSCRIPTURAL HELL , they are in the GRAVE , the DUST of the earth , sleeping and waiting for the resurrection, either to damnation ( lake of fire ) or glorification.

Besides DEATH in the BIBLE means DEATH as understood by all peoples, it is a cessation of existence, but according to your heretical position, the seoncd death means something else, a never ending death of billions of souls , who will be dying for all eternity, even death will never be swallowed up in victory because death itself and the grave will be continually burning for all eternity , and then to make matters worse, your false position and doctrine of demons, suggests that when God said in Revelation 21 that there will be no more death , pain or sorrow, he was in fact not serious, he was joking.

Mate, your doctrine on HELL is FALSE and from the father of LIES.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Image123:
The same way death and hell will lose their hold on people on the judgement day.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You may also read the verse that follows if it doesn't inconvenience your new found traditions.

HELL is Hades Pal, study , study and stop this myopic, biased and counterproductive method of study, it suggests you are not rightly dividing the word of TRUTH.

Hades and DEATH , will be cast into the lake of FIRE and destroyed ,this is what PAUL meant when he uttered the following priceless statement.

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory." - 1 Corinthians 15:54

The DEAD are not HELD in your BOGUS and UNSCRIPTURAL HELL , they are in the GRAVE , the DUST of the earth , sleeping and waiting for the resurrection, either to damnation ( lake of fire ) or glorification.

Besides , DEATH in the BIBLE means DEATH as understood by all peoples, it is a cessation of existence, but according to your heretical position, the second death means something else, a never ending death for billions of souls , who will be dying for all eternity, even death will never be swallowed up in victory because death itself and the grave will be continually burning for all eternity , and then to make matters worse, your false position and doctrine of demons, suggests that when God said in Revelation 21 that there will be no more death , pain or sorrow, he was in fact not serious, he was joking.

Mate, your doctrine on HELL is FALSE and from the father of LIES.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
alexleo:

I am not wishing anybody eternal torment. Ours is to preach the truth and anybody rejects it he will still face it at the end of the day. The fear of God remains the begining of wisdom.

And what is the fear of the LORD ? Is it eternal torment ? No.

It is to depart from evil or to dread the destruction of one's soul.

"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil" - Proverbs 3:7

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hell here translated to Gehenna, which was a rubbish dump outside the city. By inference, the wicked will be thrown into the 'rubbish dump ' aka lake of fire and destroyed.

The result is :

"And they will go out and look upon the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; their worm will not die, nor will their fire be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind." - Isaiah 66:24

Note the word DEAD BODIES , because Jesus quoted directly from this scripture and knew what he meant.

Even if you wished anyone eternal torment, it will be more of fantasy than reality, because it is not gonna happen.

There will be punishment and destruction.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijawkid:

Hmmmm....but abeg we have quoted more than enough scriptures to show that persons won't be burning up forever somewhere in some fiery HELL......satan and his cohorts can't live forever....don't you get it??.......wicked persons and satan and death which is abstract would be obliterated for all eternity(th®own in the lake Óf fire)..........simple and cogent........

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by ijawkid(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
alexleo:
Yes i know but are you born again?
again if you want everlasting life then desist from diluting God's word. May God help you.

Alexleo my man .............the®e isn't aÑy dilusion my bro......this is what the bible reÀlly really teaches.................total destruction is what awaits the wicked...nothing more nothing less..........
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:
Yes i know but are you born again?
again if you want everlasting life then desist from diluting God's word. May God help you.

stop your endless and senseless emotional tantrums, read your bible.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

So, you don't care about the 30 questions or what the bible actually says? Tradition and ur pastors words are good enough for you, right? Even though there are good reasons to doubt what u r taught, you just don't care, afterall in your mind, you are good enough and judgement will not affect you, right?

Well, you are wrong- you should care. What u believe and preach to others is crucial. God is very serious about the truth and we are to worship him in truth, not ascribe falsehood to Him - John 4:24.

Ascribing falsehood to God prevents others from having the correct view of Him and thus push people away from worshipping God. No false teaching has made people reject God more than this eternal torment thrash because it portrays God in the worst possible light. This is why God wants us to know and preach the correct doctrines based on the bible.

And you should imitate "the people of Berea [who] were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul's message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth" - Acts 17:11.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:
Hmmm...an unbeliever joining frosbel in this crusade to deliver false teaching about hell and eternal torment. Yes of course thats what you ll like because it sounds sweet in your ears while the truth is rejceted because it tastes so bitter. My dear, the best and first thing we require of you is to be saved. Give your life to Jesus. When u ve done this then we will be glad to see u debating or crusading.

You can only be born-again once. Done that. In my time as a Christian I can factually count 128 souls I have converted for Christ . Sadly I have delivered them like lambs to the slaughter. The bible is plain about this and most times it is intellectuals that are fond of deliberately misinterpreting the word of God not the illeterates. You do not have to be a believer to read and understand simple passages of the bible.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2013
frosbel:

stop your endless and senseless emotional tantrums, read your bible.

Shut up and stop being senseless in your reasoning. My opinion must not be in line with yours. Stop displaying irrational response when opinions dont go the way you want. It is even you that is emotional with that your nonsense teaching on this subject so quit talking rubbish. You can only deceive people who dont know God with your foolish and satanic teaching. I pity the poor souls you are deceiving on this issue. May God deliver them.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

You can only be born-again once. Done that. In my time as a Christian I can factually count 128 souls I have converted for Christ . Sadly I have delivered them like lambs to the slaughter. The bible is plain about this and most times it is intellectuals that are fond of deliberately misinterpreting the word of God not the illeterates. You do not have to be a believer to read and understand simple passages of the bible.

As long as you keep reading the bible like a newspaper you will keep failing it. Thats the problem i ve discovered in you people, starting from your tin god frosbel to least person. I dont read the bible like a newspaper, a logic book or a story book and i wont. Call it emotion, senseless or anything like your tin god frosbel, i couldnt be bothered.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Alexleo my man .............the®e isn't aÑy dilusion my bro......this is what the bible reÀlly really teaches.................total destruction is what awaits the wicked...nothing more nothing less..........

Total destruction awaits them but not that they will be wiped out as you are teaching. They will be tormented endlessly. Jesus described hell as a place where the worms in it does not die. If ordinary worms there will not die in hell why do you think what the bible said about people being tormented forever does not really mean endlessly? You people are just reading the bible like a story book and a book of logic.you keep jumping from one bible translation to the other just to satisfy your false teaching.

1 Like

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by ijawkid(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

Total destruction awaits them but not that they will be wiped out as you are teaching. They will be tormented endlessly. Jesus described hell as a place where the worms in it does not die. If ordinary worms there will not die in hell why do you think what the bible said about people being tormented forever does not really mean endlessly? You people are just reading the bible like a story book and a book of logic.you keep jumping from one bible translation to the other just to satisfy your false teaching.

And didn't you read from the book of isaiah Jesus quoted from that the worms that don't die feed on dead bodies??....................frosbel quoted the excerpt from isaiah but you failed to pay attention........

Satan and his demons,wicked humans,grave and death would not be literally tormented endlessly........they would be extinguished/destroyed completely.......read your bible well and stop this running arounds...............
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2013
ijawkid:

And didn't you read from the book of isaiah Jesus quoted from that the worms that don't die feed on dead bodies??....................frosbel quoted the excerpt from isaiah but you failed to pay attention........

Satan and his demons,wicked humans,grave and death would not be literally tormented endlessly........they would be extinguished/destroyed completely.......read your bible well and stop this running arounds...............

Thats your own understanding and its not acceptable becuase its wrong.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by ijawkid(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

Thats your own understanding and its not acceptable becuase its wrong.

Chei I don suffer for alexleo hand.....what is wrong??........oya what would the worms be feeding on??.....answer the question.....
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

Shut up and stop being senseless in your reasoning. My opinion must not be in line with yours. Stop displaying irrational response when opinions dont go the way you want. It is even you that is emotional with that your nonsense teaching on this subject so quit talking rubbish. You can only deceive people who dont know God with your foolish and satanic teaching. I pity the poor souls you are deceiving on this issue. May God deliver them.

People like you cannot reason independently , you need a church like apostolic faith , to help you form your beliefs, and then when anyone challenges some of their false doctrines, you become terrified , almost as if your salvation depended on it.

I can count with my fingers how many times you have brought up scripture to buttress your points, instead it's one tantrum after the other.

Let us use scripture to discuss this important matter or are you afraid the apostolic faith church will kick you out of their congregation once you begin to embrace fact and not fiction ?

Are you a MAN pleaser.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by deebrain(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Some people here are getting on my nerves. For Jerusalem's sake, "everlasting fire" from yr jude vs 7 as used against sodom, is fire that burns until the thing that it is burning is burnt out of existence-not where it burns and leaves effects. That portion of scripture says they (sodom) are burning with everlasting fire and are in eternal punishment, but sodom and gomorah dont exist again. They are forever gone as nobody has deem it fit to even build something in where those cities existed. The lake of fire will be the total end of everything evil. People wont live in the lake of fire! Satan himself will be DEAD in this fire. If satan knows he has just an opportunity at life either in heaven or hell, he wont be as desperate as we know him today.
Can we close this talk of hell fire now and focus on the gospel?

4 Likes

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lol grin . Apostolic faith is not the bible and they are not Jesus. i even challenge them where need be.
frosbel:

People like you cannot reason independently , you need a church like apostolic faith , to help you form your beliefs, and then when anyone challenges some of their false doctrines, you become terrified , almost as if your salvation depended on it.

I can count with my fingers how many times you have brought up scripture to buttress your points, instead it's one tantrum after the other.

Let us use scripture to discuss this important matter or are you afraid the apostolic faith church will kick you out of their congregation once you begin to embrace fact and not fiction ?

Are you a MAN pleaser.

Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo: Lol grin . Apostolic faith is not the bible and they are not Jesus. i even challenge them where need be.

Before you were born, I was a member of the apostolic faith, don't even get me started.

From my experience, people who belong to denominations are subconsciously fearful of challenging any doctrine that they do not quite understand , so they stick with the pack , for fear of disfellowshipping by the church authority.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

As long as you keep reading the bible like a newspaper you will keep failing it. Thats the problem i ve discovered in you people, starting from your tin god frosbel to least person. I dont read the bible like a newspaper, a logic book or a story book and i wont. Call it emotion, senseless or anything like your tin god frosbel, i couldnt be bothered.

You Sir, are not reading the BIBLE at all , for if you did, you will not hold on to the fallacious fairy tale of an everlasting , endless torment for the souls of billions . This is SATAN's LIE you have swallowed , and are now disseminating this doctrine of demons to unsuspecting others.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oh , btw, 119 comments later , and our eternal torment gurus have not answered ONE question out of the thirty raised .

These are the kind of Christians that when preaching , will tell their listeners not to challenge this doctrine for it is fact irrespective of how illogical it sounds.

Then they become worried when their message has no impact or has an impact that is short lived.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Image123(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
frosbel:

Before you were born, I was a member of the apostolic faith, don't even get me started.

From my experience, people who belong to denominations are subconsciously fearful of challenging any doctrine that they do not quite understand , so they stick with the pack , for fear of disfellowshipping by the church authority.
story story ancient on daze. So much for all your experience, yet you learnt nothing. I'll respond to your other posts when I get a computer perhaps
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Boomark(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
alexleo:

How can you be saved when you don't know what you are doing or who you are serving and how to serve him well? Didn't you learn anything from the Christ and the samaritan woman. She thought she knew who she worship, but she was wrong.

Is your salvation based on the knowledge of the truth or is it based on imagination/mystery?

Teach us from the scripture the undiluted truth about the topic. If you don't have anything to offer, just take a sit, watch from the sideline and learn.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
frosbel: Oh , btw, 119 comments later , and our eternal torment gurus have not answered ONE question out of the thirty raised .

These are the kind of Christians that when preaching , will tell their listeners not to challenge this doctrine for it is fact irrespective of how illogical it sounds.

Then they become worried when their message has no impact or has an impact that is short lived.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by deebrain(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
In all, i blame 'the rich man and lazarus' parable for all the confusion. Something that did not happen and can not happen (a soul or man's spirit does not hunger for food or water-it is the body that does) but was used as a teaching has now been made the main subject of the gospel. Im sure people use this parable to back up those visions they see of dead people in hell. Pathetic. And yes, can somebody pls answer the op questions so we can move from this scary thread? Stop attacking him.angry
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Boomark(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Image123:
i don't have time for that, ask my chief teacher abi you dey fear?

gringrin

why not ask ur pastor, abi him too dey fear?
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
deebrain: In all, i blame 'the rich man and lazarus' parable for all the confusion. Something that did not happen and can not happen (a soul or man's spirit does not hunger for food or water-it is the body that does) but was used as a teaching has now been made the main subject of the gospel. Im sure people use this parable to back up those visions they see of dead people in hell. Pathetic. And yes, can somebody pls answer the op questions so we can move from this scary thread? Stop attacking him.angry

Don't hold ur breath on getting any of the eternal torment people to actually attempt to answer the questions from the scriptures. Usually they just bring up distractions or disappear. Maybe they'll do something different this time.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]

[/quote
And what makes u think you are my senior? I am not talking about Apostolic Faith here. In my years of following God i ve always relied on the Holy spirit to interprete the scriptures to me and he has never failed me. I will NEVER accept your teaching on this issue because its conntrary to my conviction. Apostolic Faith is not Holy Spirit and you are not the Holy Spirit so you cant impose your belief on me. Wether my style of following God is pleasing to you or not is immaterial. Running through the pages of the scriptures and gathering verses and misapplying them to suit your false belief cannot be acceptable. When you speak the truth in a thread of course i dont doubt it. But for this particular topic, you ve not delivered it Frosbel. Forgive me if i sounded bad in any of my posts on this issue. I still respect your stand on the truth on some other topics you ve discussed in this section. Thanks.
Re: Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment by alexleo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
frosbel:

And what makes u think you are my senior? I am not talking about Apostolic Faith here. In my years of following God i ve always relied on the Holy spirit to interprete the scriptures to me and he has never failed me. I will NEVER accept your teaching on this issue because its conntrary to my conviction. Apostolic Faith is not Holy Spirit and you are not the Holy Spirit so you cant impose your belief on me. Wether my style of following God is pleasing to you or not is immaterial. Running through the pages of the scriptures and gathering verses and misapplying them to suit your false belief cannot be acceptable. When you speak the truth in a thread of course i dont doubt it. But for this particular topic, you ve not delivered it Frosbel. Forgive me if i sounded bad in any of my posts on this issue. I still respect your stand on the truth on some other topics you ve discussed in this section. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria / Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera / Prepare Your Family For Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.