Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30521 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by nell07(m): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2012
Yoshi-Master:

Gotta agree with u to some extent, but u also have to acknowledge the fact that there are so many girls out there, in far better situations than this "helpless" conditions your depicting, that cant even fathom a relationship with a guy below their socioeconomically status.

haba!
'So many' u say?
90% of girls cant date a guy who's not up to 5 wrungs above them on d socioeconomic ladder.
All my life, i've met JUST TWO who arent like dat. I dated neither, but i sure as hell respect them and would reccommend them to any GOOd gentleman.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by ektbear: 3:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Heh.

I've gotten 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10 before.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by YoshiMaster: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2012
nell07:

haba!
'So many' u say?
90% of girls cant date a guy who's not up to 5 wrungs above them on d socioeconomic ladder.
All my life, i've met JUST TWO who arent like dat. I dated neither, but i sure as hell respect them and would reccommend them to any GOOd gentleman.

Yeah, we're saying the same thing. Just pointing out to preshuzpearl that I understand where she's coming from, the fact that most of us guys sometimes have a very materialistic approach method towards women we initially meet, often flaunting what we can and can't do for them, hence attracting those girls who indeed are materialistic themselves, and the viscous cycle continuous. So I guess it would be cool to try to attract "real" girls, but don't be surprised if there aren't many.

But yeah, there are too many girls that won't even consider you if you ain't paid, no need fronting like it aint true. If you girls want to prove me wrong, then you may proceed by letting your neighborhood mechanic grease your wheels.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]Which of the breads?
Presidential bread(Aso rock)!!!!!!
[/color]
Na Aso Rock bread grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Nonsense...

Most women say all the bs the OP listed, however, they always change their story after a couple of days... undecided undecided

When money talks, bs walks.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by slimyem: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx: Nonsense...
Why call it nonsense when you saying the same thing below?

Most women say all the bs the OP listed,

however, they always change their story after a couple of days... undecided undecided

When money talks, bs walks.. undecided undecided
besides the point!
They are top ten rejection lines and the interpretations given are mostly what really is.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2012
slimyem: Why call it nonsense when you saying the same thing below?

besides the point!
They are top ten rejection lines and the interpretations given are mostly what really is.

Keep living in la la land... I can't even count the number of chics who have said that "I've got a boyfriend" line, yet they always end up changing their story later... However, what do you expect women to tell strangers, anyway??

Hell yeah, every guy on this planet has been rejected before(including myself), but most women don't always mean what they say... It's a trial and error thing...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Okwizzy(m): 5:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
I love using lines 7 and 9..
they are my fav
plus "u are too good for me" which means I know my worth and u are not it cheesy cheesy
What is dat ur worth?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by True2myself24(f): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2012
Haha so guilty of 3, 5, 9 and 10 wink
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by searay(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2012
preshuzpearl: Y do people always attach girls to money all d tym. I think its a very big misconception.. And rili embarassing.
guys who do not know how to form sensible relationships by looking out for good qualities in ladies pick some 50kobo coins from purewater sales and suceed in getting helpless girls. then they come here to shout that ladies love money. Pls be warned oh. My feminity is seriously insulted!!
I have met 2 girls who defined love strong feeling of affection, and their affection was = money.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by usermane(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2012
chreld_b: All these rejection line are only given to kids yet to know their left from their right in the dating game, or to total and complete loosers. But never to an Alpha male. cool. Please no attacks its just #my opinion
Then it is time u change that opinion. Even the most alpha male still get rejected cos they might still lack qualities some ladies want. So nobody is perfect
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Rajman(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2012
grin grin grin lol, dat no10 dey comon to me oooo, chai i don 4ck up
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by try69: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]You accuse them of being a gold digger when in fact you are the gold giver [/color]
Gold ni? A few #500 richad card for the tomato that would follow is not really a big deal..I said the hungry ones dude! Lol
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2012
grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Heh.

I've gotten 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10 before.

Damn dude. By the same chic or 6 different chics?

What a rough life. sad
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by mrmofasa(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2012
tpia@:

and you're still not happy? Na wa for you undecided

i dont know why many men cant accept the fact that not all women want every relationship to be about s.ex?

its actually a compliment if a woman says she sees you as a brother.

sheesh.

Lemme guess, you have used that line countless times, ehn?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by EzePromoe: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Not definitely for single ladies above the age of 30
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2012
en b like say d op don experience all dz tnz na y she carry'am 4 brain
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Yvete(f): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2012
dirtymoney: Top 10 Female rejection lines...

3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. TRUE ...Haha! Most guys misinterpret friendliness a lot.
Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you. Yea... eyaa
4. My life is too complicated right now.
Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?
6. I don't date men where I work.
Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.
7. It's not you, it's me. Used this too
Translation: It's you.
8. I'm concentrating on my career.
Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.
10. Let's be friends.
Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in
excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.

Very true for the most part esp. 3, 4 and 8. God help us!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by jydinstrydin: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2012
dirtymoney:

Top 10 Female rejection lines...
1. I think of you as a brother.
Translation: You give me the creeps.
2. There's a slight difference in our ages.
Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.
3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.
4. My life is too complicated right now.
Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?
5. I've got a boyfriend.
Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.
6. I don't date men where I work.
Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.
7. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you.
8. I'm concentrating on my career.
Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job
is better than dating you.
9. I'm saved, so my heart belongs to God.
Translation: I've sworn off men like you.
10. Let's be friends.
Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in
excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.
no mind dem. just persevere small, u go see say all na wash. Cos the harder they come, the harder they fall.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by FXKing2012(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Mumu...upload ur gf pic..betterstill yours nd mind u, m sexy, beautiful, hot nd i know it *i kno u gna chk again*...so i dnt need ugly guys nd frustrated guys like u, to define my look x...so fk off!

Pls dont let the frustrated eeediot upset u, I'm sure he does not even have a girlfriend due to his nasty attitude. You are very very beautiful and let no eeediot tell u different.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2012
y me: The truth is, those lines might mean what you said or might be the opposite
I have told a guy that I really and sincerely want to be with that 'I am sorry i can't date you because I don't want to lose what we share'
Pfttt! undecided fronting noni. Ego never allowed me to admit it, but he was damn too intelligent to be tricked by that
Study the opposite s*x carefully and you will know exactly what they mean when they say it in an indirect form

Why, why evilz? Why make life so hard for everybody including yourself? I hate you. *crying*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:

i knew it.. you definitely upload another pic... your neck is as long as giraffe neck grin grin

they will need to add you 3 times to match my GF.... mind you... i got 10 GF.

am gonna upload the ugliest one. tongue

You are ugly and you know it. grin grin

Wasere padi mi.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2012
Eze Promoe: Not definitely for single ladies above the age of 30

Says who? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Says who? cheesy
Says the one and only Mazi Eze Promoe. Remember his words, "There are many fishes in the river(could be Rivers Benue and Nile) cool
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hmmm...some badt guys got the magic to turn us on, even when we dont want to...thats why i dont like hanging out with badt dudes, you endup falling for them evn when you dont want to.

And that's cos u are mechanical beings programmed to accept sugar coat lip sayings. Too bad. Smh*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2012
CFCfan:
Says the one and only Mazi Eze Promoe. Remember his words, "T[b]here are many fishes in the river[/b](could be Rivers Benue and Nile) cool

Lol exactly, many fishes of both sex.
A 30+ yrs old woman who is not mentally burdened by the desire for institution of marriage, will most likely use those lines.
LOL you think say na Nigeria where dem dey force their teenage girl to start thinking of marriage.
A self-actualized 30+ woman is like a 21 years old woman............ she sees several options. Many fishes to fry.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Fact dude! Most of dz guys forming here are liars o! I caught one and i was shocked! Woo girl in 5mins ke? Na wor wor girl be that joor...guys wey no fit approach gals, go com dey form for us here! Mtchewwww...

Its the same lies that 'guysz' take most of u girls to bed with and it works like a charm. Instantly!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol exactly, many fishes of both sex.
A 30+ yrs old woman who is not mentally burdened by the desire for institution of marriage, will most likely use those lines.
LOL you think say na Nigeria where dem dey force their teenage girl to start thinking of marriage.
A self-actualized 30+ woman is like a 21 years old woman............ she sees several options. Many fishes to fry.

Gbam. But it still depends on the type of fish. Is it Salmon, okporoko or tilapia?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2012
CFCfan:

Gbam. But it still depends on the type of fish. Is it Salmon, okporoko or tilapia?

Depends, how rich are we talking? *winks*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Depends, how rich are we talking? *winks*
Salmon: very rich guy

Tilapia: upper middle class guy

Okporoko: the guy is fresh out of d university, trying to find his feet.
*winks back* wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.