Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30502 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2012
CFCfan:
Salmon: very rich guy

Tilapia: upper middle class guy

Okporoko: the guy is fresh out of d university, trying to find his feet.

LOL my guy, e be like say Okporoko dey rhyme with your name grin wink
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL my guy, e be like say Okporoko dey rhyme with your name grin wink
Okporoko and CFCfan no rhyme at all. Just like Ezekiel never enter New Testament.
But in addition to my studies, I dey try hustle.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2012
lol
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Deeaba(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2012
I think the number 1 is d most commonly used.it is used mostly when the both of you are very close,they will start giving you reasons lyk.I neva xpected this frm u you are my bestfriend. Bt the questn is se na dem bestfoe dem wan date. So annoying jor.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]abi o. "Fug lee" girls full this nairaland. The fine ones really dont comment. they just pass by. The fine ones that comment r outside naija[/size]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2012
When I was a teenager..I used that let's tbe friends line a lot..but now I would simply and honestly say am in a relationship..No time!

1 Like

Dee'aba:
I think the number 1 is d most commonly used.it is used mostly when the both of you are very close,they will start giving you reasons lyk.I neva xpected this frm u you are my bestfriend. Bt the questn is se na dem bestfoe dem wan date. So annoying jor.

grin

Another angry customer tongue
When I was a teenager..I used that let's be friends line a lot..but now I would simply and honestly say am in a relationship..No time!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2012
safarigirl: So there are nice ways of rejecting someone? I always use 'I'm not interested' or 'There are more important things going on in my life' (both are true)
gtfoh.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :

gtfoh.
Abeg, take am easy grin
*brings out some cash for the hungry*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by thehunted(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Instead of beating around the bush and wasting the poor man's time, if i don't like him, i say...

" you are not my type, pursuing me would be a waste of your time and mine, continue pursue me to your own detriment!!" This line gets like 99.9% of the work done!!

But some guys get liver sha oo even with all the shakara and forming they still wont hear word... Its now to change phone numbers (and sometimes house address) be that oo embarassed
Pls upload ur so that I can see d reason abguy will. Pursue u till u change ur residence.

@topic,
I receive d toasting. I dont do d toasting.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2012
thehunted:
Pls upload ur so that I can see d reason abguy will. Pursue u till u change ur residence.

@topic,
I receive d toasting. I dont do d toasting.

I hope you would receive the proposal too..ode feeling funky!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2012
Julieccentric:

Ouch. You didn't have to be mean cool
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:

You dont need to tell me you are not interested.. Your pic only can turn me to Usain bolt shocked grin
lmbao! i dey tell u!.!.!
most of these girls dey form king Kong because dem dey online. i swear, 98% of nairaland girls are NOT approachable at all. u.gly as fvck!.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2012
CFCfan:
Ouch. You didn't have to be mean cool

Its really funny when you see people brag about nothing on a faceless forum..So in his whole life, he hasn't asked a lady out?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]You accuse them of being a gold digger when in fact you are the gold giver [/color]
HOW?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
nell07: dats for guys who waste precious time on girls.
Until u want to settle down for good, every lady is a huge liability.
Still cant get why a dude'll chance getting these cheap condescending lines from decorated liabilities.

Or maybe thr's smthn i still dont know
u're a genius.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:

i knew it.. you definitely upload another pic... your neck is as long as giraffe neck grin grin

they will need to add you 3 times to match my GF.... mind you... i got 10 GF.

am gonna upload the ugliest one. tongue

You are ugly and you know it. grin grin
u should be a detective! lmbao. d girl know say she **** die. no dey disturb urself.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:

i knew it.. you definitely upload another pic... your neck is as long as giraffe neck grin grin

they will need to add you 3 times to match my GF.... mind you... i got 10 GF.

am gonna upload the ugliest one. tongue

You are ugly and you know it. grin grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2012
CFCfan:
Abeg, take am easy grin
*brings out some cash for the hungry*
i hate wen wor.wor girls dey form king Kong. who get time na?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by thehunted(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Julieccentric:

Ugly mumu, see your lips like that of a man. Lol. My own lips better pass yours and u are supposed to be a girl o. Dry chested monkey. Abeg park well jor,u are not in my league. Well,na wetin nairaland dey cause .
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by chreldb(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
usermane:
Then it is time u change that opinion. Even the most alpha male still get rejected cos they might still lack qualities some ladies want. So nobody is perfect

Don't get me wrong, I did not say that no male is immune to rejection. What I mean is that it gets to a point that a guy plays his game so well that those particular rejection lines posted by the OP seldom comes up. For instance, if you out-rightly spin a girl and tell her you have feelings for her, you like her personality and blah bblah..... when she is in her own comfort zone, there is every likelihood that she would cross her legs, listen to what you are saying and when you are done talking she dishes out one of those lines. But if you woo her when her guards are down then such situations could be avoided. I hope you Generally get my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by snowdrops(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Funny thread.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by YoshiMaster: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2012
Someone should come up with the top 10 pick up lines that guys use.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Memphis357(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Instead of beating around the bush and wasting the poor man's time, if i don't like him, i say...

" you are not my type, pursuing me would be a waste of your time and mine, continue pursue me to your own detriment!!" This line gets like 99.9% of the work done!!

But some guys get liver sha oo even with all the shakara and forming they still wont hear word... Its now to change phone numbers (and sometimes house address) be that oo embarassed
LOLZ!!! U just cold hearted..... Plain and simple
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by moneyhungry(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
more jabs/insults pls... its rily fun.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by DollyParton1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: EVERY SMART GUY COULD DECODE THAT LINE IMMEDIATELY AND JUST WALK....UNLESS YOU ARE ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH SIMPLETONS BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be one of the 'smart guy'.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by sundayid(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
PStylish: Never gotten any of those replies cos I hardly woo/toast ladies.Lucky me. cool cool cool

They all sound so disgusting and pissing off. angry angry angry
we're in thesame shoes
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by DollyParton1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Okwizzy:
What is dat ur worth?
So that
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls dont let the frustrated eeediot upset u, I'm sure he does not even have a girlfriend due to his nasty attitude. You are very very beautiful and let no eeediot tell u different.
​♣ƭћǟπƙs♣ dearie, I aint taking him serious anyway.smiley
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by dilbert100: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
i usually just get............. "No"
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by sundayid(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
PStylish: Never gotten any of those replies cos I hardly woo/toast ladies.Lucky me. cool cool cool

They all sound so disgusting and pissing off. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status ? / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.