Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30529 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
bright007: grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
I need someone to chain me~~am going mad
Lmaooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by seanet01: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
omo_to_dun:
My sister, you women are very complex creatures. You think about something, say another thing, and do a thing that is completely different from the first two.

We have learned, not from women's words, but from their actions.
You could not have said it better. I remember making some advances on a girl about 3 month to my service, she vehemently rejected and tongue lashed me. However during my service, i notice some strange calls on my phone, the caller will hid number and when i pick it, she will just say, thanks, i just wanna know you are alright. I was so worried, the day she finally show her face,
i ask her why, she said she have always love me, but that i made a right move at the wrong place.
I make the initial advance at Dance Party.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by franklinjoseph(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
I shall never be 'friendzoned'!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
No girl will ever reject any guy that says this line: "Girl, you are the cassava in my cassava bread".
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by thrugemaster(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
dirtymoney:

Top 10 Female rejection lines...
1. I think of you as a brother.
Translation: You give me the creeps.
2. There's a slight difference in our ages.
Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.
3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.
4. My life is too complicated right now.
Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?
5. I've got a boyfriend.
Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.
6. I don't date men where I work.
Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.
7. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you.
8. I'm concentrating on my career.
Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job
is better than dating you.
9. I'm saved, so my heart belongs to God.
Translation: I've sworn off men like you.
10. Let's be friends.
Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in
excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.

TALOSOBE,...ONYENEKWU,...WAIKEMAGANA..!!!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
franklinjoseph: I shall never be 'friendzoned'!
IJN, Amen.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by mrmofasa(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
dirtymoney: i never knew all these ooo. until today. in short there's one chick am toasting presently who has been giving me the line no 1, you r like a brother to me thing. another did the same 4 years ago....

it is annoying. . . *aaarrrggghhhhh*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by seedord247(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
chacha3: not in every case cos not all gurls are materialistic.

If i slap you??

even as my mama dey cover head reach she nor fit tel me this....

No money no love.

Gerrit. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well for me, i dont use any of the above...i just keep smiling nd laughing, nd saying things like....am not ready to be in any r'ship, i dnt trust guys etc And sometimes its nt alwys too difficult to turn them down, all u just need to tell them is...''am not into sex or any sexual immoralities'' before u know it...the guy go run fast fast!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by ifihearam: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
safarigirl: So there are nice ways of rejecting someone? I always use 'I'm not interested' or 'There are more important things going on in my life' (both are true)

I pray say make u get toasters ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by igbeke: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Azukaorji: But some babes later regret...............dat was wat i noticed
they say all these rubbish @ early 20s. but wen they r in their 30s, u'll hear: 'i only need a God-fearing man'.
in 40s they'll begin 2 cry: 'God i say who so ever'.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by ifihearam: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Well for me, i dont use any of the above...i just keep smiling nd laughing, nd saying things like....am not ready to be in any r'ship, i dnt trust guys etc And sometimes its nt alwys too difficult to turn them down, all u just need to tell them is...''am not into sex or any sexual immoralities'' before u know it...the guy go run fast fast!!! grin

And if he agrees nkor?
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by seedord247(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Well for me, i dont use any of the above...i just keep smiling nd laughing, nd saying things like....am not ready to be in any r'ship, i dnt trust guys etc And sometimes its nt alwys too difficult to turn them down, all u just need to tell them is...''am not into sex or any sexual immoralities'' before u know it...the guy go run fast fast!!! grin

You dont need to tell me you are not interested.. Your pic only can turn me to Usain bolt shocked grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
CFCfan: Chei! This is truly a woman's world.
To all the men in d house: if u are rejected by a lady, don't dwell on it too much. As Eze Promoe would say, there are other fishes in d river (Rivers Niger or Mississippi)
[color=soyouquotedme]gringringringringringringringringringringrin [/color]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
try69: I don't woo 9ja gurls..I use the money bait for the hungry ones and stylee to get the classy ones, plus I do these without saying much..woo who? That's so old skool
Btw, thank God for fine boi.
[color=soyouquotedme]You accuse them of being a gold digger when in fact you are the gold giver [/color]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tpia5: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
the so-called translations are mostly lies, and number one in particular is the biggest one, @ the op.

although i cant speak for your girlfriends sha, maybe your thread applies to them.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
baqina: Sometimes ago, I proposed to a girl. The first thing she said was
"Let me think about it". After 3 days, she said "have always seen u as a friend",
"Am not interested in relationship for now", "I have always seen u as my brother",
"I don't think we can spend the rest of our lives together", "thank you for
Everything u have done for me", " I know u love me but am not feeling it","May God give u a wife that will love and respect", "I hope this will not be the end of our friendship"
And finally, "can we still be friends".

I have stopped calling and sending text to her since she said ds but almost a year
now, she still calls to ask about my welfare.

[color=soyouquotedme]I have dead, you don suffer, she said all that to you, pele. [/color]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
gringringringrin I refuse to be friend zoned
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
CFCfan: No girl will ever reject any guy that says this line: "Girl, you are the cassava in my cassava bread".
[color=soyouquotedme]Which of the breads?
Presidential bread(Aso rock)!!!!!!
[/color]
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by k2039: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Applicable to those who want sex.
What happens to those who dont?
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by dober(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Number 1 and 10 make me remember her.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
i'll date you when you graduate
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tpia5: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
baqina: Sometimes ago, I proposed to a girl. The first thing she said was
"Let me think about it". After 3 days, she said "have always seen u as a friend",
"Am not interested in relationship for now", "I have always seen u as my brother",
"I don't think we can spend the rest of our lives together", "thank you for
Everything u have done for me", " I know u love me but am not feeling it","May God give u a wife that will love and respect", "I hope this will not be the end of our friendship"
And finally, "can we still be friends".

I have stopped calling and sending text to her since she said ds but almost a year
now, she still calls to ask about my welfare.

and you're still not happy? Na wa for you undecided

i dont know why many men cant accept the fact that not all women want every relationship to be about s.ex?

its actually a compliment if a woman says she sees you as a brother.

sheesh.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by searay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
mkpologwu: Real men don't waste time with women with twisted nature.

Anything that is not straightforward is not worth wasting time on! So men, pls do away with such ladies sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by PrinceDudu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
CFCfan: No girl will ever reject any guy that says this line: "Girl, you are the cassava in my cassava bread".

grin really grin I've got to try it. grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by noblejayz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
these female folks are d most complicatd beings on earth, much more difficult than maths.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
gmyguy: i'll date you when you graduate
wot if she dey read 7 year course.... omoh u wait die he that!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by nell07(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
dats for guys who waste precious time on girls.
Until u want to settle down for good, every lady is a huge liability.
Still cant get why a dude'll chance getting these cheap condescending lines from decorated liabilities.

Or maybe thr's smthn i still dont know

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2012

You be my kind of lady. cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by tpia5: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
And sometimes its nt alwys too difficult to turn them down, all u just need to tell them is...''am not into sex or any intimate immoralities'' before u know it...the guy go run fast fast!!!

true sha.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by redcliff: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2012

LOL @ friend zoning package.. Girls like that P
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by mkoabiola: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lol.
True story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos / Guys: 6 Things That Will Make Her Leave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.