Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40942 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by izaray(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
My dear u av to take it easy okay...ask him more questions, dnt just conlude tins dat way
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chazim: Sometimes we waste too much time thinking
about someone who doesn’t eventhink
about us for a second.

very true
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by valkaka(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let ur wish come to pass in ur life in jesus name.....
Amen and Amen!!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Missmossy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eeyah...not all guys are this wicked and evil,guess you met one of the devil's own.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dhensity: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cutejay: Mods, Mynd44 or whoever is in charge close down this thread pls,

it's almost 2years old. No more comments or advice needed
i have a fiance now, done with the intro other marriage rights coming up soon!

This issue is stale i moved on a long time ago! Thank u all for the advice!

congrats .,..invite me.. e don tey wey i go marriage abeg
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by izaray(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Emusan: @op a fellow Nlander name owenlyn1 need advice on ''how to stop thinkng abt her'' i guess dats a good combination for u people, grap him nw before another intruder will come in lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Hahahahaha....just passin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Les:
If you tink dis relationship has failed you, go into another one till you meet ur mr perfect, dont ask me how many relationship you've to be into, after ol, dat electric bulb you are seeing, d inventor failed 999 times b4 he succeeded. Keep trying,
no wonder most ladies are with wide pussies nowadays,they must had slept with a thousand men before meeting the unfortunate maga that will take them in as a wife.

One of the reason I must marry a virgin...b!tches.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2015
ikenna44:
Lik...rily? R u kidin me? U re in ur early 20s...and u re wilin 2 put up wit all dat drama? Baby daddy! Dat kips secrets 4rm u? My dear u beta run...u re 2 young 4 all dat.
If he has a diferent fb acct wit a lady's pic on it...it cud only mean 1 of dis 2... He's tryn 2 scam sum1 or homegirl, u re bin playd big time.
Throw up ur deuces...its a new year...u dnt nid all dat drama.
Bless
the guy is rich that's why,naija ladis always falls in love with a mans money and won't mind being the 10th wife to a rich man...some old enough to be their father.

When a naija lady is heartbroken,Its because of the money she will be missing in that particular relationship,not for love,that's why I don't pity a broken hearted naija lady.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
If my woman stalks me.... i'd run!!
If he says she's a friend then believe him till he gives you reason not to...... or maybe you could tell him that you expect more from the relationship.

Your'e hurting... i know your type..... due to previous heart break you dont trust anybody and shit.....

i run from ur types sha
don't run from her type,Bleep and dump them as well,b!tches deserves it.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and women will always be what?
B!TCHES
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
the guy is rich that's why,naija ladis always falls in love with a mans money and won't mind being the 10th wife to a rich man...some old enough to be their father.

When a naija lady is heartbroken,Its because of the money she will be missing in that particular relationship,not for love,that's why I don't pity a broken hearted naija lady.

Truer words have never been spoken.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
dlinglos:
My candid advice

If you feel insecure about the relationship,feel free to sit him down and talk about what you've been thinking.. Listen to what he says carefully and review/compare it with what you've seen,from there you'll know the way forward either by staying or leaving him
Finally @cutejay... You're still very young to be feeling this way there are a lotta people in the outside world looking to have you as a wife to be,don't waste your time on wishful thinking cos it hurts much...
True dear! Move
on!
wife indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mercyu1:
@ Poster,my dear dnt kill ur self wit worry.Guys will always be cheats.They will always fink they are smart.It is obvious ur bf has something wit dt girl if nt he wuldnt have gone behind u back 2 open another fb account so as 2 paste d girl's pics.I had similar experience n wen i digged deeper,i found out dt my bf was dating d girl n was even planing marriage wit her.My cadid advice is dt u make hay while d sun shine.Dump him now b4 he dumps u.Dat was exactly wat i did and d said girl later dumped my ex-bf cos she found out d guy is a complete womaniser.Move on wit ur life besides d girl already has a baby 4 him n dt will always be a point of connection b/w them.
You are what you attract,so don't blame guys,rather blame yourself.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
totalbaby:
Am so sorry. What a douche bag. Some men just make me sick. You will be fine ok. Time heals all wounds and pls b more careful in future.
most ladies deserves such men.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
ugbakolo:
listen to me young lady.......ur problem is not ur guys being heartless but rather, u being insensible......as long as u continue opening those two legs of urs to any guy that comes in in d name of love and trust....sweetheart, will take and go.....better be smart....consider me a big brother for telling u d truth.......enjoy.
ladies are greedy and they won't resist the cash,so they have no other options than to open their leg...after all,what else can they offer?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
yme1:
tongue
This reminds me of a married man that asked me out and I turned him down, he asked why? I replied 'because you are married'

surprisingly he replied "Now I know why some men lie about their relationship status"

Now its my turn to ask, did a woman turn him (them) that way? whay are most men witless, callous, inconsiderate and irrational?
why do they want to have it all? why will they stoop so low and bury themselves in deceit not giving a damn about hurting an innocent lady?
why can't they be truthful and stick their dic.ks at home where it belong, to the wife? why will everything be in their own best interest? na woman cause that one too?

No! virtually all men are naturally heartless dogs that want it all to themselves. so why are they mad when women copy them? tongue grin
why will a married man cheating on his wife with another chic and then get jealous when the chic is seeing someone else? oh no i know that, because they are Twats. angry

oya make I rest, I don dey drink panadol for another person headache grin grin
una never see anything yet una dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
yme1:

Gbam!!!

No, it is not. that is the plain truth, men are born to cheat grin
few can control the urge, many can't
ladies are cheap nowadays,so what should you expect?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Wantedola(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry eh...just take your time to heal. A good man like me will come in due time. Most of cases like this are actually occasioned by "man make man wicked syndrome" there are still good men out there.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by wealthtrak: 4:51am On May 06, 2021
Cutejay:
I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Phcmayor(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2021
Before you take your final decision pls check sniper if it will work for you
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Konquest: 7:27am On May 06, 2021
UjSizzle:
Try lesbianism...

Though on a serious note, this is hardly a reason to suddenly hate men. You're still young, and beginning to discover how many douchebags exists as men...gear up for the years ahead, it could get worse and then it will get better.

You still need to cool off though; take a break, enjoy ur girlfriends, flirt, and when you're ready some guy will blow u off ur feet and u just may have found that perfect guy (or maybe just another douche).
Point is, it's all a gamble, u win some and lose some but never lose hope.
Try lesbianism? Lol

This kinda sarcastic advice
cracked me up. grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by HitGuy: 7:51am On May 06, 2021
harlos:
Guess it happened like this...
Kudos to all guys we too get sweet mouth
I don't think it's the right thing, girls don't follow guys that said the right thing, girls follow guys that said what they want to hear
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by blazepascal(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2021
You want to be bad.. and yiu know its bad for you
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by HitGuy: 8:10am On May 06, 2021
Cutejay:
Damn you girls can't actually think, if you don't marry a guy of 34 at your twenties you want to marry 15 years old boy? Or perhaps your age mate? if i say what you need to hear not what you want to hear, you will keep throwing anger tantrums but i will say it anyways,

1. your policing him means you not only insecure but lack trust and your own hands aren't clean either, you have crashed other people's marriages i suspect else there is no way you will be all over the place looking for who he is uploading in his social media account,
2. you are on Facebook, how about other guys you privately chatting with that he didn't bother?, & i see thats why you getting mad cos he is not jealous as to being insecure like you.
3. You jumping into conclusions without a solid evidence and you said you are full grown women, sorry you still a kid by this attitude
4. In summary that guy fits you perfectly on condition that you have put lots of nice guys in pain & left them with tears in their heart, this is kerma taking it full play on you, to d point of loving a guy who refused to marry his baby mama that he didn't love her. Hahahahaha
You have the right guy who is not just a player but a gammer who is winning you away & home at your own game,
You want to settle with the kind that looks hot & every girls demand, your turning to bad girl is at no ones detriment but you.. i don't know if you are actually listening to yourself

You can't have a peace of mind or make him love you, you can only settle with simps thats why we say simps finish last, if you want to finish with this ass banger, you will get mad & broken spirited when he is done with you, it's obvious you soul tied to him but he is soul tie to another.. now it's time for you to start getting mad again & again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.