Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (41187 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by born2boink(m): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
please come and be bad with me.I am badosky....
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yvete(f): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

They are many good MEN out there. Don't be a bad girl, aiight? grin Stay sweet. Trust is a big deal. Sometimes, people meet Mr. Perfect when they are not even searching.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by rman: 3:26am On Jan 05, 2013
It is wrong for a guy to use another girls picture on his FB profile and tell his GF it means nothing.

I am absolutely sure the OP fell for the good looks, smooth talk and swag of this guy.

Even if the guy isn't cheating, which I seriously doubt, it is clear that he isn't so serious about the relationship.

How come it is guys with all these secrets, and I don't care attitudes that our "good girls" go for?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: i have talked and he keeps saying don't worry without telling who she is. What does that imply?

if he keeps telling u not to worry without telling u who d girl is, pls do worry o, before it's too late. Just find a friendlier way of finding out who she is &how she fits into his life
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by seedord247(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2013
I don read the strory three times i nor see where the guy dey cheat abi i missed any episode.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Sorry luv. I'm really sorry to hear this. But don't give up.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Pain(m): 4:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Hi @OP, I have gone thru your story and the handwriting on the wall is so so clear! I will not beat about the bush becos u sought for candid advice. YOU DATED A MARRIED MAN! The signature behaviour is the classic case of a serial cheating husband. That cock and bull crap of "she has a kid for me but she aint good for me" is a common line of newly married "pussyphilic" nigerian men. The painful aspect is that many nigerian girls are emotionally wired to fall for it because it makes them feel better than the alleged "baby mama"!

Im married and proud and thats my 50 cents to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2013
If my woman stalks me.... i'd run!!
If he says she's a friend then believe him till he gives you reason not to...... or maybe you could tell him that you expect more from the relationship.

Your'e hurting... i know your type..... due to previous heart break you dont trust anybody and shit.....

i run from ur types sha
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by agohavivi(f): 4:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Babe, I can see you've been watching too much of mexican soaps. If you wish to know what I think, most of these soaps are filled with film tricks in the name of love. This is the real world so u need to wake up and shine your eyes. Come sef, if you mean so much to him then your pix should be his profile pix and not another lady's. Babe, u gast to wise up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ehispapa(m): 4:28am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: leave it that way when i am ready i'll change it. Thanks.

Tell him to exchange the lady's pic with yours and see his reaction. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dammytosh: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Some men are heartless because some ladies are foolishly foolish.

icebeatz: If my woman stalks me.... i'd run!!
If he says she's a friend then believe him till he gives you reason not to...... or maybe you could tell him that you expect more from the relationship.

Your'e hurting... i know your type..... due to previous heart break you dont trust anybody and shit.....

i run from ur types sha
Crap, run from her type if u want to. Will you allow your girl friend use another guy as her facebook profile pics. If your girl does so, i am afraid you are singly single.

Ops, run away from him. He is married. You can wait, he will soon introduce u as a baby mama if God help u , u eventually get pregnant for him.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by hollypagan: 4:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Are u so ugly that u cant let it go and find another man huh ur funny
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by musiwa11: 4:35am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay, but that is life.. some people just have wicked heart and are not good.. take heart.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 05, 2013
chikeorji123: grin This is reason why l love N/L never a boring moment..Op kindly permit me to laugh "falling on the floor'..

I swear!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Whobedatte(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2013
kpolli: Dear Poster, How do you know your boyfriend is not a yahoo boy who is using her pictures to get magas? He might not even be cheating, only hustling for your enjoyment.
True talk , desperate times demands desperate measures! Im no easy to satisfy these Blackberry babes :/8-);>
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Stica4(f): 4:48am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote
author=Cutejay]I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of
getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a
guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not
minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz
he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i
truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his
facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i
asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of
december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i
later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let
it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided
to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to
his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got
upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself
over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a
text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing
is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt
want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we
started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no,
i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that
time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is
34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved
him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything
but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his
will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men
like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am
a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid
off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take
my final decision.[/quote]
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by kpolli(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2013
Yvete:

They are many good MEN out there. Don't be a bad girl, aiight? grin Stay sweet. Trust is a big deal. Sometimes, people meet Mr. Perfect when they are not even searching.

Am beginning to feel she is just giving excuses for when she starts sleeping around

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2013
OP you are Insecure, Immature and beautiful.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2013
Op, what u are seeing now is the effect of looking for an already made product. U don't want someone in ur age bracket that u will grow together with, well u can't eat ur cake and have it. No matter what happens, a 34 year old baby daddy, is not what u need, u don't have the experience for that. For u, he is the everything u see because in nigeria, the more a man provides, that is the more the girl loves him. But to him u are just one small girl.
My lil advice to u is this find someone who shares the same ideas with u, some one who is not more than 6 year older than u, someone whose past will not disturb ur future, that person may not be necessarily rich, but the day he makes it, he will still see u as his everything because u were there through thick and thin.
While u are it, go get more education, these days, respect, loyalty, sex and good food is not the only way to a man's heart. When u place ur self in position of respect aquired through diligence and hard work, good men will rain for u.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by musiwa11: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2013
but i will tell you this nigerian call people their wife out of culture reason. but may not be their wife..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Beync(f): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2013
there is no need being in a relationship u r not certain abt or conformable with
better be alone and happy than bitter in relationship.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sike(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi:
NO COMMENT FOUND
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2013
To me I see nothing wrong here,you are the one with dirty mind here,so using a girl as profile pix indicates dating her? Haba,don't get urself unnecessary headache,pls stop crying wolf,where there is none. Any relationship without trust,should be kicked out.

Are u that ugly that you have fear of other women around your guy? Don't let complex kill you,and stop being a detective. Life na jeje oooo.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ajanaku2(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2013
born2fuck: please come and be bad with me.I am badosky....

Guy...I fear this your username ooo!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by muaa(f): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Maybe God
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by muaa(f): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Maybe God wants us to meet a
few wrong people before meeting
the right one so that when we finally
meet the right person, we will know
how to be grateful for that gift.
http:///za7UvOoe

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by MacLovington(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2013
@Op,

you sef you get mind o.

A girl of say 22 or 23 dating a 34 year old baby daddy, at least one DNA test behind him, multiple fb IDs with a strange lady as profile pic. You playing detective and further eroding trust.

He's a comfortable and already made guy ni?

Well, if you have the stomach for more drama, ride on babe. If not take a pause and take proper stock.

Don't be blinded by sentiments, just consider cold facts objectively.

Good luck.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ogasir2011: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2013
ON the same Nairaland you cautioned some guys not to generalize women.from your Post you are genralizing and say you hate men.

Why the double standard?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sodiq33(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2013
No big deal about this,..just get a gun,place it on his forehead,make sure he doesnt move..ask him the question again,he go confess sharp sharp..via multi links
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by hagma37yahoocom: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2013
You are a good girl but now you want to be bad. You dont need men around you anymore. So my question is: who the hell you want to go bad with, become lesbian or become thief,club girl or junkee. Pls tell me how you wan carry bad. If you go bad na your body go suffer whatever that would come up later.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by davroca16(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2013
@op u are taking tins too far for urself and it may hurt yÒu very badly. Who knows if he is tryin to disguise himself as a woman on facebook so as to acheive something. As for me, I have a female account on facebook, and a female account on 2go. I use these female account to punk my male friends. I aswell use it tO know which of my female friends are lesbians. What ur realy thinking, may not be what's he is doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.