Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40945 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dozies: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
hmmm go ahead after being a bad gurl you will expect a goodman to come around and marry you abi. all the yanshn u did wt dat guy is not enough you have the guts to say you want to offer it to the public smmmwwwtt. Sorry by the time you realiuze it, it will be too late. Life is a school do not bein a hurry to graduate okay! rather learn everyday and keep your mind open. with an open mind you dont hv to suspect every fly. if you r clean expect and accept everybody dealing with you as being until otherwise proved. what you give is what you get. my babe cannot shit on me if i dont shit on her and even if i catch her in the act, i will consider it a minor human error and move on with her unless if she does not want to move on with me. refrain from attaching too much importance to sex and you will not hv this hurtn feelings.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Bokoharam: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
You truly sounded like a good girl. You only need to move on with your life. I believe it is wrong to put up another woman's photo as profile picture for whatever reason. The reason should have also been discussed, but since he refused to talk about it, it must be something fishy, or something sinister. He has another girl or is into 419, brandishing a girl's picture as a bait. Neither of them is commendable. Just move on. Life goes on. Don't be bad. Someday, you will find the perfect man.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by saemmanuel(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
sowie for my harsh comment but you must be m*d,why on earth is that heartless,u r just a big mumu, sowie
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Mospring(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
geezyk: You've just said everything I intended saying,IMO going through breakup is just another step in life's enormous teachings,

You must have a fair share of the bad before you can be able to appreciate the good that comes your way..

I've had my own fair share of breakups even in this past year 2012,I lost a relationship that was really dear to me,that didn't make me decide to be bad at all other girls... Infact it taught me more about how to respect and treat girls the more...

My candid advice

If you feel insecure about the relationship,feel free to sit him down and talk about what you've been thinking.. Listen to what he says carefully and review/compare it with what you've seen,from there you'll know the way forward either by staying or leaving him
Finally @cutejay... You're still very young to be feeling this way there are a lotta people in the outside world looking to have you as a wife to be,don't waste your time on wishful thinking cos it hurts much...

My 2cents
ensure, u re not loving him out of pity; otherwise it becomes a burden to you; thats when u wud decide to pull out!.. buh he might ve eatn u deep!; there after goin back or forward becomes a problem...
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by simdam500(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Go ahead wit life! Get busy and dont stop ur heart to luv
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
thread closed
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Mercyu1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ Poster,my dear dnt kill ur self wit worry.Guys will always be cheats.They will always fink they are smart.It is obvious ur bf has something wit dt girl if nt he wuldnt have gone behind u back 2 open another fb account so as 2 paste d girl's pics.I had similar experience n wen i digged deeper,i found out dt my bf was dating d girl n was even planing marriage wit her.My cadid advice is dt u make hay while d sun shine.Dump him now b4 he dumps u.Dat was exactly wat i did and d said girl later dumped my ex-bf cos she found out d guy is a complete womaniser.Move on wit ur life besides d girl already has a baby 4 him n dt will always be a point of connection b/w them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by HIV1: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Marry me grin Marry me cheesy Marry me shocked Marry me cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Beync(f): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
HIV1: Marry me grin Marry me cheesy Marry me shocked Marry me cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yvete(f): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
kpolli: Am beginning to feel she is just giving excuses for when she starts sleeping around

OMG! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She seems sweet though!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by bros856: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
My dear at 20 have nothing to worry about. Life is not what you think it is so just be patient and move on. Never think of turning a bad girl cuz that will hurt and riuned your life forever.

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Jaykizz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

You wouldn't be d first that such will be happening so don't bulge too much. I suggest you clear ur mind off guyz 4 now and focus on how to build ur career. It'll help.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just take it as a learning experience and trust your gut next time. You saw the signs and you choose to ignore it. This guy probably does not give a damn about you and he probable thinks that you are not going anywhere after because you do nothing about it. My advice is to leave because he will keep doing it again. If you accept nonsense, you wil get nonsence. There are more and better fish in the sea. The ball is in your court now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bokoharam: You truly sounded like a good girl. You only need to move on with your life. I believe it is wrong to put up another woman's photo as profile picture for whatever reason. The reason should have also been discussed, but since he refused to talk about it, it must be something fishy, or something sinister. He has another girl or is into 419, brandishing a girl's picture as a bait. Neither of them is commendable. Just move on. Life goes on. Don't be bad. Someday, you will find the perfect man.

Strange! base on ur name l thought u should throw Bomb on the OP!..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
ferdimako:

U too talk.....talkless of.urrg

hahaha! l didn't get u bros..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by kaykayplus: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
My dear think of sometin may be ur man use to play wt oyinbo ppl to ...coollet money frm dem by usin femal pix. If not den tr ;Dy woman
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Smykell(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
U have tried since he dont want to come out clean my advice is dis find a guy for urself i mean u too should double date him and put d guy picture on ur facebook or be more commited to d new guy u've found in much way that he will sense so thing suspicious...it will triger out all d truth u will no if he truly love u in return if he didnt ask u who d guy is dont mind just play along cos he has turn u to a pawn d whole love affair btw both of u has become a game dont conclude yet and leave him totally and wit this u will get some evidence to live him totally self just try dis

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by webguru(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
be bad cos of a guy? thatz insane. means u dont treasure urself or self worth. if u keep having issues wt guys maybe you shld look at yourself.

are you havin sex wt a guy u neva wed? out goes d respect.... is he ur best pal or tight pal? how e go respect u? must u stay in d relnship? did u eveb pray about d relnship.

biko i tell my babe evrythin so dont judge all by one.

love yoyrself... love God. hv a relnship accordin to his standards and u go enjoy am...

u too young to be bad/holdin grudges
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
You are too young to muddle yourself in a "baby daddy" situation.Isn't it obvious that the lady's pic you see popping out from his profiles obviously meant something to him?Have you considered a possibility that this man might be married?

Let go of this baby daddy and move on with your life cos with him,there is bound to be drama and unpleasant surprises.Remain the good girl that you are,it pays when you least expected.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Maigigz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
geezyk: You've just said everything I intended saying,IMO going through breakup is just another step in life's enormous teachings , baba u av said it all.

You must have a fair share of the bad before you can be able to appreciate the good that comes your way..

I've had my own fair share of breakups even in this past year 2012,I lost a relationship that was really dear to me,that didn't make me decide to be bad at all other girls... Infact it taught me more about how to respect and treat girls the more...

My candid advice

If you feel insecure about the relationship,feel free to sit him down and talk about what you've been thinking.. Listen to what he says carefully and review/compare it with what you've seen,from there you'll know the way forward either by staying or leaving him
Finally @cutejay... You're still very young to be feeling this way there are a lotta people in the outside world looking to have you as a wife to be,don't waste your time on wishful thinking cos it hurts much...

My 2cents
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
my candid:stop close marking this guy*he might be your mR right**dunnooooo* all you needed to do now is to learn how to stop stressing yourself up over nothing*meeee! I never bother to check my GF fone always*coz when u start checking everything your gf/bf does,to be honest wif u, it could led to high BP.learn to discard anyfin dat could make you sad*

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks guys for the advice i will move on, i asked d lady in question on fb and she said she is his fiancee. I did that cuz i wanted to know the truth,now i know its not easy for me though but i will be ok. Thanks ya'll.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by jibrinobaje3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi:
dopeJemi:
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by pippen213(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hey at your age is this what you should be talking about. Must you ruin ur life because a man said u shld stay? Sorry o I pity ur parent.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Repent,look 4 a good job and good a man will come.no take bleach o!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by rawswagga(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
My dear I will advice u to clearify tins before u quit so that Ur conscience will b clear....find out who dat lady is...press him to open up if he really loves u...b be wise in reading his words..plz frnds folo me on twitter @wisper2raw
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Am so sorry. What a douche bag. Some men just make me sick. You will be fine ok. Time heals all wounds and pls b more careful in future.
Cutejay: Thanks guys for the advice i will move on, i asked d lady in question on fb and she said she is his fiancee. I did that cuz i wanted to know the truth,now i know its not easy for me though but i will be ok. Thanks ya'll.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dere's a perfect guy 4 u on NL,search very well.u will see.
Wen 1 door ,anoda open.shine ur eyes.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by MrsChima(f): 12:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Get a white man.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by thebrideng(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Mrs.Chima(f): 12:18am
Get a white man.

Unlike Mrs. Chima
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by tomakint: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Forza p:

e no go beta 4 u
what a way to go in a new YEAR! You choose to curse when it's not necessary undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2013
totalbaby: Am so sorry. What a douche bag. Some men just make me sick. You will be fine ok. Time heals all wounds and pls b more careful in future.

The guy is enjoying his life, you don't need to insult him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.