Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40941 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme1(f): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Truckpusher: superwoman! Abeg go siddon , you never jam smooth talking deceitful guys wey be alpha male you go dey dance etighi and azonto until your eye clear.
.forget it some guys are so smart that they will make the most difficult girl look like a potty and you'll see the girl crying after him like a nanny that just got fired.
__________________________________/ sit down there tongue
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2013
;DHe deserves more than just an insult. If he wants to enjoy his life he should go ahead. Infact such guys should not be in a relationship so they can have as much fun as they want. Why should she be put at risk(std"s etc) because he can't think with the right head!
Sagamite:

The guy is enjoying his life, you don't need to insult him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by sunnyt1(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2013
@ Cutejay
Well, i dnt knw how you view things, bt i think we shd alwaz try to learn frm experiences and events. God made you pass thru situations so you can learn bcs u will need those experiences later in life, the journey is really far and thats y i dnt feel bitter towards people and events.
However, permit me to point out somethings

1) It is entirely wrong to generalize when you hv bad experiences, do u also generalize when a man gives a hand wen u needed help? Gals rarely do! you hardly see people come online to say all men/women are gud wen dey were helped bt are very quick to register their despodence wen dey have d bad experiences. Have u eva heard of a gal who comes online to tell us abt hw a guy rescued her frm rapists or kidnappers?

2) Are u aware that some guys also pass tru such horrid experiences? In other words, its gud to have d background knowledge dat it cud happen to anyone, men also cry. Dnt see ursef as a weaker vessel.

3) I wonder why u choose to settle for a guy who already has a child, were you told u cant start your life afresh wit your own man? Im nt sayin its wrong to marry such a man bt gal u are in ur early 20s, a graduate, u hv options, do u tink u are ugly? Explore your options and dont allow anyone put u under avoidable and unnecesary pressure.

4) Move on frm here, make use of evrytin u hv learnt frm previous relationships and if u keep makin d same mistakes it means u hv not grown up, u shd make linear not circular improvements.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
sunny t: @ Cutejay
Well, i dnt knw how you view things, bt i think we shd alwaz try to learn frm experiences and events. God made you pass thru situations so you can learn bcs u will need those experiences later in life, the journey is really far and thats y i dnt feel bitter towards people and events.
However, permit me to point out somethings

1) It is entirely wrong to generalize when you hv bad experiences, do u also generalize when a man gives a hand wen u needed help? Gals rarely do! you hardly see people come online to say all men/women are gud wen dey were helped bt are very quick to register their despodence wen dey have d bad experiences. Have u eva heard of a gal who comes online to tell us abt hw a guy rescued her frm rapists or kidnappers?

2) Are u aware that some guys also pass tru such horrid experiences? In other words, its gud to have d background knowledge dat it cud happen to anyone, men also cry. Dnt see ursef as a weaker vessel.

3) I wonder why u choose to settle for a guy who already has a child, were you told u cant start your life afresh wit your own man? Im nt sayin its wrong to marry such a man bt gal u are in ur early 20s, a graduate, u hv options, do u tink u are ugly? Explore your options and dont allow anyone put u under avoidable and unnecesary pressure.

4) Move on frm here, make use of evrytin u hv learnt frm previous relationships and if u keep makin d same mistakes it means u hv not grown up, u shd make linear not circular improvements.
thanks man,sorry about the generalization. I'll be fine.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ugbakolo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
listen to me young lady.......ur problem is not ur guys being heartless but rather, u being insensible......as long as u continue opening those two legs of urs to any guy that comes in in d name of love and trust....sweetheart, will take and go.....better be smart....consider me a big brother for telling u d truth.......enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
How do you know she is opening her legs to any guy that comes? That was uncalled for!
ugbakolo: listen to me young lady.......ur problem is not ur guys being heartless but rather, u being insensible......as long as u continue opening those two legs of urs to any guy that comes in in d name of love and trust....sweetheart, will take and go.....better be smart....consider me a big brother for telling u d truth.......enjoy.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
ugbakolo: listen to me young lady.......ur problem is not ur guys being heartless but rather, u being insensible......as long as u continue opening those two legs of urs to any guy that comes in in d name of love and trust....sweetheart, will take and go.....better be smart....consider me a big brother for telling u d truth.......enjoy.
look here young man,if u don't av anything sensible to say please s.t.f.u and stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
totalbaby: ;DHe deserves more than just an insult. If he wants to enjoy his life he should go ahead. Infact such guys should not be in a relationship so they can have as much fun as they want. Why should she be put at risk(std"s etc) because he can't think with the right head!

How sure are you he is not having protected sex most times?

Secondly, what makes you think it is not because she is not making him happy that is why he is enjoying himself?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
If she is not making him happy is it by force. He should rather end it and go and find the things that makes him happy instead of playing games.2ndly condoms are not 100 percent safe(it could break). Point is if your tired or fed up say so. quote author=Sagamite]

Secondly, what makes you think it is not because she is not making him happy that is why he is enjoying himself?[/quote]
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
totalbaby: If she is not making him happy is it by force. He should rather end it and go and find the things that makes him happy instead of playing games.2ndly condoms are not 100 percent safe(it could break). Point is if your tired or fed up say so.

Why should he say so? Is that in his best interest?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
;DThat's why some men are dogs I mean heartless lol
Sagamite:

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
totalbaby: ;DThat's why some men are dogs I mean heartless lol

Then virtually all woman are naturally heartless dogs then. So why are you complaining when men copy them? grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
tongue
Sagamite:

This reminds me of a married man that asked me out and I turned him down, he asked why? I replied 'because you are married'

surprisingly he replied "Now I know why some men lie about their relationship status"

Now its my turn to ask, did a woman turn him (them) that way? whay are most men witless, callous, inconsiderate and irrational?
why do they want to have it all? why will they stoop so low and bury themselves in deceit not giving a damn about hurting an innocent lady?
why can't they be truthful and stick their dic.ks at home where it belong, to the wife? why will everything be in their own best interest? na woman cause that one too?

Sagamite:

Then virtually all woman are naturally heartless dogs then. So why are you complaining when men copy them? grin
No! virtually all men are naturally heartless dogs that want it all to themselves. so why are they mad when women copy them? tongue grin
why will a married man cheating on his wife with another chic and then get jealous when the chic is seeing someone else? oh no i know that, because they are Twats. angry

oya make I rest, I don dey drink panadol for another person headache grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me: tongue
This reminds me of a married man that asked me out and I turned him down, he asked why? I replied 'because you are married'

You are a very heartless girl. You turned him down purely because he was married? angry

y me:
surprisingly he replied "Now I know why some men lie about their relationship status"

Now its my turn to ask, did a woman turn him (them) that way? whay are most men witless, callous, inconsiderate and irrational?
why do they want to have it all? why will they stoop so low and bury themselves in deceit not giving a damn about hurting an innocent lady?
why can't they be truthful and stick their dic.ks at home where it belong, to the wife? why will everything be in their own best interest? na woman cause that one too?

No! virtually all men are naturally heartless dogs that want it all to themselves. so why are they mad when women copy them? tongue grin
why will a married man cheating on his wife with another chic and then get jealous when the chic is seeing someone else? oh no i know that, because they are Twats. angry

oya make I rest, I don dey drink panadol for another person headache grin grin

Nah! You women stealthly do fcking worse and you merely deny it, cover it up with "I am dumb/a victim/naive" and people overlook it. tongue grin

If it was a woman that was cheating now, most women and their "real man" mangina's would be lecturer the guy that "maybe you were not paying her attention", not some outrage. They would somehow lecture the foool it is most likely his fault. grin Society lets you get away with murder because it men are expected to take it on the chin and "man up". Why una no fit "woman up", abi na "woman down" una wan remain. tongue

Women are built to look for their self-interest. They are selfish to the bone. grin grin grin grin

If women could remain young for longer and have nothing to lose, cheating would be the norm. grin

Women don't stay with guys they don't love anymore if they have little to lose. They would find an alternate toaster, start seeing him or line him up and then dump the current foool's arsse sharp-sharp. grin They then avoid him at all cost to manage the guilt. Let him deal with the heart ache, na im problem. grin

No 5, 6, 10 and 12 is the most used approach, not some decent and principled sermons una yeye arsse like to give. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

They now scream blue murder when it comes to them and they start talking about some set of "decency rules". grin

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date/2#msg9728410
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by DWJOBScom(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
sincerely i went thru your story and feel for u - most of the comments or advice given hasn't helped and most untrue....i think u should quit the relationship and brace up for another. You must be a beautiful girl, enough not to fool around a complex relationship(actually wouldn't want to call names). Please quit that relationship , travel meet people , start a course , embark on a new challenge and am so sure u will meet someone very soon

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a very heartless girl. You turned him down purely because he was married? angry

Nah! You women stealthly do fcking worse and you merely deny it, cover it up with "I am dumb/a victim/naive" and people overlook it. tongue grin

If it was a woman that was cheating now, most women and their "real man" mangina's would be lecturer the guy that "maybe you were not paying her attention", not some outrage. They would somehow lecture the foool it most likely is his fault. grin Society lets you get away with murder because it men are expected to take it on the chin and "man up". Why una no fit "woman up", abi na "woman down" una wan remain. tongue

Women are built to look for their self-interest. They are selfish to the bone. grin grin grin grin

If women could remain young for longer and have nothing to lose, cheating would be the norm. grin

Women don't stay with guys they don't love anymore if they have little to lose. They would find an alternate toaster, start seeing him or line him up and then dump the current foool's arsse sharp-sharp. grin They then avoid him at all cost to manage the guilt. Let him deal with the heart ache, na im problem. grin

No 5, 6, 10 and 12 is the most used approach, not some decent and principled sermons una yeye arsse like to give. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

They now scream blue murder when it comes to them and they start talking about some set of "decency rules". grin

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date/2#msg9728410
Oh please dont give me that BS on how women are selfish. Men take the crown, they are selfish, ignorant, disrespectful being, Yes they are

before nko? why will i compromise and stay with a guy i dont love when I have little to lose? tongue it is better to dump his azz and move on to the next guy
unlike men who get tired of a relationship but instead of being open and ending it they maltreat and cheat on their suppose gf because they want it all to themselves. . . selfish, selfish selfish

men are built to look for their self interest in a discreet form, they are worse, they want it all to themself. . . twats

dont dodge the questions Mr, answer all the why's in my earlier post tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me:
Oh please dont give me that BS on how women are selfish. Men take they crown, they are selfish, ignorant, disrespectful being, Yes they are

before nko? why will i still with a guy i dont love when I have little to lose? it is better to dump his azz and move on to the next guy
unlike men who get tired of a relationship but instead of being open and ending it they maltreat and cheat on their suppose gf because they want it all, selfish, selfish, selfish idiats

men are built to look for their self interest in a discreet form, they are worse, they want it all to themselves. . . twats

dont dodge the questions Mr, answer all the why's in my earlier post tongue

Ehn, why should he also stay with you when he can spread his seed gloriously like a Zimbabwean white farmer? And classier, more considerate and more generous girls than you would happily sha g him even though he is married? You have no class for turning a man down just because he is married! grin

Is that how you women are open and end it when you have already started chatting with some other guy you have vetted and marked to take his place? Then you start being a complete arsse and doing whatever you know would piss him off ( to force him to break up) based on the many questions you cutely asked him during the relationship to know what he is like and the mugu was honestly answering all the questions, not knowing when you stop loving him, you would use it to finish him. grin

If he takes the bait and breaks up with you, then your guilt is less and then you move to the new man, i.e. if you are not already fcking him. grin

If he doesn't, you then have to bite the bullet and break up with him saying "the relationship is not working, we are always fighting" or "imagine this is what he said to me" (with people not knowing you did your best to provoke him to say it). grin

If he is dumb and wants to be loyal and stick to the commitment (which you always bleeted about to him during the relationship) by pleading with you to work it out, then you avoid him like a plague because you know what you did and feel guilty he is so committed but you really don't want to be with him anymore. cheesy

I know you women! (Mo mor yin) I know you intoto! I have a PhD in Womantology! grin

Aje! Aje ni yin! (You are witches) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme2(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Ehn, why should he also stay with you when he can spread his seed gloriously like a Zimbabwean white farmer? And classier, more considerate and more generous girls than you would happily sha g him even though he is married? You have no class for turning a man down just because he is married! grin
angry angry angry angry angry winchi winchi, Awon bad belle tongue tongue grin
I am too damn classy to be someone's side chic tongue except he agree to drive the wife grin grin

Sagamite:
Is that how you women are open and end it when you have already started chatting with some other guy you have vetted and marked to take his place? Then you start being a complete arsse and doing whatever you know would piss him off ( to force him to break up) based on the many questions you cutely asked him during the relationship to know what he is like and the mugu was honestly answering all the questions, not knowing when you stop loving him, you would use it to finish him. grin

why are you men not satisfied with one woman you claim to love? is that why you men go from one hotel to another farking diff girls while the wife is at home trying to be the perfect woman taking care of your kids? is that why you men are heartless and go about deceiving women? is that why you men lie and preach about undying love just to get in a lady's pant? what happened to honesty? oh I remember it does not in any way exist in men's dictionary.

Sagamite:

If he takes the bait and breaks up with you, then your guilt is less and then you move to the new man, i.e. if you are not already fcking him. grin

If he doesn't, you then have to bite the bullet and break up with him saying "the relationship is not working, we are always fighting" or "imagine this is what he said to me" (with people not knowing you did your best to provoke him to say it). grin

If he is dumb and wants to be loyal and stick to the commitment you always bleeted about to him by pleading with you, then you avoid him like a plague because you know what you did and feel guilty he is so committed but you really don't want to be with him anymore. cheesy

I know you women! (Mo mor yin) I know you intoto! I have a PhD in Womantology! grin
Aje! Aje ni yin! (You are witches) grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh really? is that why when you men fall out of love and do not have the balls to be blunt and call it quit with a lady you round up and accuse her of nagging when she notices the situation of things between you two and try to talk it out? Ekpia dan

you men are callous and thats the plain truth, always derive joy and pleasure from being callous to women tongue

wolves in sheep's clothing, thats what you people are angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me2:
why are you men not satisfied with one woman you claim to love? is that why you men go from one hotel to another farking diff girls while the wife is at home trying to be the perfect woman taking care of your kids? is that why you men are heartless and go about deceiving women? is that why you men lie and preach about undying love just to get in a lady's pant? what happened to honesty? oh I remember it does not in any way exist in men's dictionary.

See the yeye things. grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the way they talk. grin So they are "your kids" now. When it is divorce, it would be "my kids, I want custody". grin grin grin grin

See her parrot mouth. tongue

Which women are trying to be perfect! shocked

Sho! Majority of them are the devil in the house! *Saga claps like a market woman as he says that*

Awon Esu! (The devils)

They turn the house to Hell to the point I read in the Bible that God would forgive sinner men (even if they don't repent) that have lived with such women. He would automatically pardon them to enter heaven so as not to put them in double jeopardy. grin

y me2:
oh really? is that why when you men fall out of love and do not have the balls to be blunt and call it quit with a lady you round up and accuse her of nagging when she notices the situation of things between you two and try to talk it out? Ekpia dan

you men are callous and thats the plain truth, always derive joy and pleasure from being callous to women tongue

wolves in sheep's clothing, thats what you people are angry angry

Is that not more considerate than telling her she is out of shape and no longer attractive? grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sagamite:

See the yeye things. grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the way they talk. grin So they are "your kids" now. When it is divorce, it would be "my kids, I want custody". grin grin grin grin

See her parrot mouth. tongue

Which women are trying to be perfect! shocked

Sho! Majority of them are the devil in the house! *Saga claps like a market woman as he says that*

Awon Esu! (The deveils)

They turn the house to Hell to the point I read in the Bible that God would forgive sinner men (even if they don't repent) that have lived with such women. He would automatically pardon them to enter heaven so as not to have double jeopardy. grin
of course its 'your kids', who bring the sper.m? tongue cheesy cheesy

you cheat, I divorce you and claim half of your miilions/billions cool cool nor be me send am to fu..ck outside him marriage tongue

Sagamite: Is that not more considerate than telling her she is out of shape and no longer attractive? grin
Evidence of how callous and irrational most men are tongue grin
selfish people *Tufiakwa* angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ludot(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please help me, my girlfriend did this...please help me, my boyfriend did this.

Na wa o, this thing called love..*smh*
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sagamite:

Secondly, what makes you think it is not because she is not making him happy that is why he is enjoying himself?

Men have it naturally in them to cheat.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by sunnyt1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Dats an extremely funny comment gal
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by yme1(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Gbam!!!

sunny t:

Dats an extremely funny comment gal
No, it is not. that is the plain truth, men are born to cheat grin
few can control the urge, many can't

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by totalbaby(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
undecidedVery true. Those few are 1 in a billion
y me:
Gbam!!!

No, it is not. that is the plain truth, men are born to cheat grin
few can control the urge, many can't
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by crazykid: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
ThoniaSlim: I don't get it! I seriously do not get it. Shouldn't his facebook profile picture of another lady have warned you that dude's up to no good?
True.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
HIV1: cheesy Abeg Meshonu, only Men are bad!What about those guys that she might probably had jilted in the past. Some ladies will even store guys name as mugun and they will have Mugun1, Mugun2, Mugun3, Mugun4. At that time they will be believing thay were smart only to face the repercussion of their action when they are about to get settle down :DAbeg Meshonu, only Men are bad!What about those guys that she might probably had jilted in the past. Some ladies will even store guys name as mugun and they will have Mugun1, Mugun2, Mugun3, Mugun4. At that time they will be believing thay were smart only to face the repercussion of their action when they are about to get settle down

no mind am
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by PraizHim: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2014
this is my answer[img][/img]

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
j4jj:

In addition, u must take d decision not to allow guys use u! In which way! U must stand on your ground and say to yourself as well as the guys that " well, i must have done d wrong thing in d past bt ds is nw and I wish to forge ahead wt my life...see, I'm also a guy based on ur write up u love this guy so he uses that to hit back at you knowing fully well that you he doesn't love u! I mean, hw can u allow just one or some guys to determine ur future when they r nt God

My dear my best advice for u is as follow:

1 Stop visiting d guys profile on any social network
2.Don't pick his calls, if eventually he intend pickin his calls. Tell him its over and you can no longer continue to live with him,
3.Thereafter, he tries to piss u off! Try to see if u truly meant wat u said
4.If he noticed that u stood still! He tries to plead with u! Which may com with crocodile tears
Please don't go bad it may be dentrimental to ur future and your children yet unborn! Focus on ur carrer.... Thanks and God will strenthen u! and above all give ur life of christ

easier said than done

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.