Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46677 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: The same peeps that are giving '5 likes' to posts that are scrutinizing &advicing Lemonade to slow down,are virtually the same peeps congratulating and 'rejoicing' with her...Bite me.
Loolzzz....
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loolzzz....
lolz...i guess that means u agree?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Pharoh:
Abeg no burst my belle with laugh
ooo . . . Which naija girl them go propose
to and the next minute na professional
wedding planner she dey look for lol.

Amya:
This your explanation is slowly letting doubt slip in. You got proposed to yesterday, and you're talking about aso ebi and wedding planner today? Off.

You guys should let the babe be. Ladies can't be all the same; some plan ahead of time even before meeting their fiance while some plan theirs much later.

Is it until family introduction is done and the wedding dates chosen before she starts thinking of finding a professional wedding planner? The earlier she starts now, the better for her.

This goes out to the single ladies: don't wait till you're engaged; start preparing for your D-day right now so that when it finally happens, a huge weight would've been lifted off your shoulder and you can think straight and properly without being unnecessary confused.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: The same peeps that are giving '5 likes' to posts that are scrutinizing &advicing Lemonade to slow down,are virtually the same peeps congratulating and 'rejoicing' with her...Bite me.
There's no harm in advicing me to slow down nau. It's even good sef. But I v explained things.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

You guys should let the babe be. Ladies can't be all the same; some plan ahead of time even before meeting their fiance while some plan theirs much later.

Is it until family introduction is done and the wedding dates chosen before she starts thinking of finding a professional wedding planner? The earlier she starts now, the better for her.

This goes out to all the ladies: don't wait till you're engaged; start preparing for your D-day right now so that when it finally happens, a huge weight would've been lifted off your shoulder and you can think straight and properly without being unnecessary confused.
Awww! Thanks! I appreciate
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Ghen ghen! The ffg pple should take note that they wouldnt be invited for "Sweetlemon & the bed guy's" wedding. I'll call your names;once you hear your names,stand up n walk to the front.

Idowuogbo
Vivian Chinaza
Eze promoe
2sexy
Pharoh
Chronique(I'm already standing in front)
lalaosky
amya
Rekeson.

The list above is for Batch A. Batch B would be announced shortly.
For further enquiries,contact Kandikane on 0701 or Hornipipe on 0702

Signed:
Sweetlemon n bed guy wedding planning committee.
lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2013
I didn't know Itsmodella is so funny cheesy grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Planning a wedding no be beans my dears! So many little little details popping up from nowhere. Not to talk of a major one. Esp when your partner is busy and can not help much. Some people spend up to 8 months planning theirs and I don't have up to that.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2013
sweetlemon, maybe you should visit bellanaija.com and look at the weddings, you may get an idea on what you want and a list of wedding planners that could help you achieve that.

http://www.bellanaija.com/weddings/
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
There's no harm in advicing me to slow down nau. It's even good sef. But I v explained things.
Yeah,there is no harm in it,buh some are just reticent when it comes to saying it directly cos of fear of what people may think...either ways,i'm glad u're handling this with maturity.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon: Planning a wedding no be beans my dears! So many little little details popping up from nowhere. Not to talk of a major one. Esp when your partner is busy and can not help much. Some people spend up to 8 months planning theirs and I don't have up to that.
U dont have up to wot? He just proposed and u all acting like u already no ur wedding date? See fable o! Hian! Na express una wan do? U best start talking, lemonade u don get belle abi? Hence d rush rush she? Dis wan body dey bite u, na wa o!!!

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: sweetlemon, maybe you should visit bellanaija.com and look at the weddings, you may get an idea on what you want and a list of wedding planners that could help you achieve that.

http://www.bellanaija.com/weddings/
Hmmmm... *singing*

Suddenly! So suddenly....
Dem go say... Lemonade y u dey lie.... grin

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: lolz...i guess that means u agree?
Yes/no tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm... *singing*

Suddenly! So suddenly....
Dem go say... Lemonade y u dey lie.... grin

abeg eh, make e be say I help my fellow sisi na, who no wan marry? grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi: Abeg, hau una dey put pishure 4 were una dey type

I need ansas nau pLz

Get the link of the site hosting the picture then put it inbetween [img] [/img]

Voila!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:

abeg eh, make e be say I help my fellow sisi na, who no wan marry? grin grin
U do well! Infact, am proud of u. Carry go! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dont have up to wot? He just proposed and u all acting like u already no ur wedding date? See fable o! Hian! Na express una wan do? U better start talking, lemonade u don get belle abi? Hence d rush rush she? Dis wan body dey bite u, na wa o!!!
@bolded, i was just thinking that
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes/no tongue
Mstchew...u dey fall hand
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon: Planning a wedding no be beans my dears! So many little little details popping up from nowhere. Not to talk of a major one. Esp when your partner is busy and can not help much. Some people spend up to 8 months planning theirs and I don't have up to that.

That's the job of a wedding planner; tell her your specifications and also do a follow up too. I hope you aren't the fuzzy type? The easier and straightforward your specs are, the earlier the wedding and less stress for you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: @bolded, i was just thinking that
Dem use gateman bed samar am! Bed guy con carry am go meet hin paley and maley so dem fit fix date b4 dem born bunk bed. Welcome to part 2! For bin a loyal reader, it shall b well ya soul! Say amen!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

That's the job of a wedding planner; tell her your specifications and also do a follow up too. I hope you aren't the fuzzy type? The easier and straightforward your specs are, the earlier the wedding and less stress for you.
Ferh ferh! grin grin grin

Ko da o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ferh ferh! grin grin grin

Ko da o!

O gini?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

O gini?
Lmao! Fear God o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dem use gateman bed samar am! Bed guy con carry am go meet hin paley and maley so dem fit fix date b4 dem born bunk bed. Welcome to part 2! For bin a loyal reader, it shall b well ya soul! Say amen!
lolz...amen.You go still explain how u take know where,when and how dey samar am
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: lolz...amen.You go still explain how u take know where,when and how dey samar am
Watch out for Part 3! tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Fear God o!

Idowuogbo bi oro!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2013

toûche!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by bedguy(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Who say our love no go stand forever. Sweetlemon, my lemonade. I just bought a pillow. We've just started a journey of love cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2013
kandiikane:
And to those that liked the cuddlemi's comment you can kiss the blackest part of my anuz.
yuck! lipsrsealed
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky: i predicted 40 pages on this thread...it's coming to fruition

Oya go open church na tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Get the link of the site hosting the picture then put it inbetween [img] [/img]

Voila!

God bLess u My sister

Buh wah if d pix I wanna use is aLready in my phone
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi:

God bLess u My sister

Buh wah if d pix I wanna use is aLready in my phone
Below the comment box, you'll see "choose file"...you click on that and select the picture you wanna upload.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41)

65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break