Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46598 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by gbengaola: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Well,some people have helped u for example,don't wait for some1 to greet u b4 u do(equals respect),be graceful(don't rush in anyway),moreso,I will advice u to show love to ur boyfriend ask me why(secretely his mom wants to be sure u love him),then show love to the siblings as well as the parents(remember being graceful) more importantly,tell someone u trust about where u are going cos u have only 1 live then lastly u should pray to God.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new: Yeah! I remember the bed guy. He sounds awesome to me.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Abbey2sam(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Very simple, just be who you are, don't try to impress them................

Most important, ZIPUP
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 190theclown: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2013
And finally ensure you have sex tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Flawlessdiva1(f): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=190-the-clown]And finally ensure you have sex tongue [/quote ]

Lol clown
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2013
This really annoying! angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2013
IZUKWU: SMDH
Hater!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
^^
You're hilarious! Lmao! cheesygrin

I do have a feeling that bedguy is really digging lemon and wants to take things all the way with her.

This one that she has been invited to meet the bed family consisting of:
Mr Bed Snr, Mrs Bed and Bedguy's siblings like Spring bed, Water bed, Camp bed and last but not the least, the last born of the family - Bunk bed.

Who knows? Grannie Vono bed might also pop in from the village during the course of the weekend visit.
grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: I just have a strong feeling this visit will determine my final destination with him that's why I'm so nervous!
But why didn't he just start with a day's visit? Why a full weekend?? I'm happy about it but meeeen! It's so scary!

I'm scared for you, you want "it" too much, and I'm not sure it's for the right reasons but who cares.
Have fun, dress classy(like someone that wants the words of her mouth be taken seriously), talk with confidence and intelligence, be sweetlemon, be friendly and playful with all family members(do not pick favorite family members yet and if you do, don't let it show in your actions). I see you're a lil intimidated by the guy and his family, get rid of that. PPl can see right through it and might draw conclusions that may not favor you or take advantage of it.

Remember whether they like u or not, what u both feel for each other is what matters wink *wedding bells tongue*

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:
^^

I do have a feeling that bedguy is really digging lemon and wants to take things all the way with her.

This one that she has been invited to meet the folks:-Mr Bed Snr, Mrs Bed and Bedguy's siblings like Spring bed, Water bed, Camp bed and last but not the least, the last born of the family - Bunk bed.

Who knows? Grannie Vono bed might also pop in from the village during the course of the weekend visit.
grincheesy

I met one of their cousin @ kirikiri last nite while in detention. His name is "bed bug". I didnt tell him anything about bed guy sha.

*I did not call anybody's name/boyfriend's name o*

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2013
^
Rotflmcao! You are very naughty!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:
^
Rotflmcao! You are very naughty!

@ lola.luv: Stop derailing this thread....lolz. If *********** reports you & SK bans you,my hand nor dey o. I've just come back from kirikiri & honestly speaking,I dont like that place. If SK sends you there,d only thing you'll see is bed bug. Pls dnt be offended if I dnt come there to visit you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 190theclown: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:
^^

This one that she has been invited to meet the folks:-Mr Bed Snr, Mrs Bed and Bedguy's siblings like Spring bed, Water bed, Camp bed and last but not the least, the last born of the family - Bunk bed.

grincheesy

Rotflmfaoooo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 190theclown: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz:

I'm scared for you, you want "it" too much, and I'm not sure it's for the right reasons but who cares.
Have fun, dress classy(like someone that wants the words of her mouth be taken seriously), talk with confidence and intelligence, be sweetlemon, be friendly and playful with all family members(do not pick favorite family members yet and if you do, don't let it show in your actions). I see you're a lil intimidated by the guy and his family, get rid of that. PPl can see right through it and might draw conclusions that may not favor you or take advantage of it.

Remember whether they like u or not, what u both feel for each other is what matters wink *wedding bells tongue*

Which day is ur man inviting you urself tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:
^^

Mr Bed Snr, Mrs Bed and Bedguy's siblings like Spring bed, Water bed, Camp bed and last but not the least, the last born of the family - Bunk bed.

grincheesy
lmfaoooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
chronique:

I met one of their cousin @ kirikiri last nite while in detention. His name is "bed bug". I didnt tell him anything about bed guy sha.

*I did not call anybody's name/boyfriend's name o*
roftlmaooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
chronique:

Na me dem ban o. I nor insult d babe;I been dey joke say I go derail d thread.

@ something that has lemon: if I catch you?...*swinging his catapult in one hand and scrubbing a few stones of granite in d other hand*

*draws his ear n shouts out loud* "I DID NOT CALL ANYBODY'S NAME O". You guys are my witnesses o!
As a matter of fact,I'm just rehearsing my role in a new movie. enhen.

*sights an unripe lemon on d floor & angrily steps on it* Shebi na becos of ********* na im dem ban me.
roflmaolwkkkmd!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:
^^

grincheesy
*Falls from Redmosquito's Dangote truck* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:

Id, who was banned? Did he insult lemon as all his posts have been hidden?

Btw, I dey vex for you! Na so dem dey do manager?
I know I'm not a perfect friend but whenever I post in CB, your comment is very important as my manager and for the fact that you've been there from the start!
awww..my sugar banana, bin a lil lazy lately... but! i promise to visit d workshop today and ginger as usual. More grease to ya elbow! dis year 2013.... We go collabo with Wole Soyinka. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by DonaldGenes(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
e tooo early ooo for bed thinqs my sis
But if am to chip in,uv to hv this at the bacc of ur mind that the "bed guy" no qo allow u qo bacc w/o touchinq yo'
Am out!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mehnnnnnn seeee NL names "malaria"
Lamoooo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
LMAO @ comments here.
Abeg o! I no ask anybody to ban anybody o!
Lol! @ meeting the bed family!
Thanks for the comic relief guys, I sure need some!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz:

What do you mean by "it"?
If it's sex, well, he's damn sexy, I'm attracted to him, same thing for him. so add up the chemistry. However, I'm too classy to throw myself at any man not willing to catch me. Besides, in this case I know the importance of zipping up and I'm going to be as careful as possible.
I love this guy a lot! Very much. And God knows it has little or nothing to do with his own money or family money and connections. In fact sometimes it even intimidates me! I will not want a man who has no future ambition but I'm not looking for a ready made man just a man who has ambition, skill, and a drive to succeed. This one came unexpectedly without me asking for it. Didn't even know about his financial/social status at first.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
*strolls into thread,whistling. Brings out granite stones with catapult n starts to play. Yawns,stretches out,chews bitter kola n tom-tom n starts to practise shooting lessons* Tai,tai,pka...on someone's ogor.

By d way,my girlfriend has plenty money n d money is intimidating me. God knows dat I love her very much & she came at a time I least expected..... I'm not in love wit her cos of her money shaaaa.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
hmmmm... #sweetlemon cool

If that guy broketh ya heart, just dial 911#teamsweetlemon. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.