Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46679 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

The worst name I have called anybody here is an a.s.s licker. And I even apologized that same day and explained things better to the guy in the most civil way.
Yes, I am point blank. I hit the nail on the head, but I don't use vile, uncencored words in driving home my point. I don't go on over and over again, once or twice is enough for me and I certainly don't go about insulting or praising someone just because my friends are doing so.
I have prayed for happiness for everyone here. Don't you think it will be wiser to withdraw your own sword and claim the blessing?
Smh
Lmfaoooooooooooo! Carry go! Tell dem! Dey bring fire, u bring water! Dey bring cigarette... U offer lighter! Roftlmao!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Babe, you're something else.
Pray 4 me cry cry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2013
@id
How far? Una don choose aso-ebi?
I suggest we use ankara with a customised bed design.
How u c am?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Now iyam luffing this thread grin grin grin
@Badosky, you be case o. Shey u know?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lemön
Carry go!
Silky, red ones and also black are sure to set the mood right.

And the slightest hint of Victoria Secret body mist behind the ears and neck!
grin

Lacy, silky, sexy, smoking hot red and black, pink, and blue.
I can just imagine doing a nutty lap dance in them! wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lemön
Carry go!

grin

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Hold it!!!! U want to use style to describe blue film for us this morning;I am not in the mood yet. I wont enjoy it. *imagining d g-strings,yellow nyansh,bobbee fc coming out of the net flowery bra,lady bending over n twin towers landing on my head,etc......ojibijibijibi....tapping head wit both hands like papa ajasco. Lola,this is too early.... May God have mercy on you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: you are a bastARSD

My guy, that wasn't necessary nao. Insults upon insults, where will it lead to?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

No, you can't keep the beads biko. I'd personally take them off ur necks as soon as the ceremony ends. Errmm.....Me don't colour block o.

Kai! Typical igbo woman! I can bet my lace wig u'll start taking dem off as soon as d pastor utters "u can kiss d bride".smh! Anyways... B4 u embarrass we, me I no wear coral bead o! I'll settle for d SU look, shebi na MFM we dey go for wedding? U no any form of bling bling na taboo rite? If dem bounce u comot for church I no dey o! embarassed tongue tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lacy, silky, sexy, smoking hot red and black, pink, and blue.
I can just imagine doing a nutty lap dance in them! wink
wedding lapdance? Hmmm... Can I invite Cinderella grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Amya(f): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweet lemonade, shey we're cool? wink
Ignore all this haters that hate to see 'our' star shine.

P.s babes, I take God beg you, I want an IV to the wedding. Abeg!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Hold it!!!! U want to use style to describe blue film for us this morning;I am not in the mood yet. I wont enjoy it. *imagining d g-strings,yellow nyansh,bobbee fc coming out of the net flowery bra,lady bending over n twin towers landing on my head,etc......ojibijibijibi....tapping head wit both hands like papa ajasco. Lola,this is too early.... May God have mercy on you.
ROFTLMAOOO! Kai! Guy, u is sick! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2013
Amya: Sweet lemonade, shey we're cool? wink

*dancing*
May God bless lemonade o! She pm u? Mehn... I don receive my IV o! Imagine, na submarine go carry us go church. See life! Damn! Life is sweet....
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2013
Lol, this story just had to end with Bedguy proposing. Nothing less!
On the flip side, #iknowdude who got married just for the coochie, some folk just game like that. Cummins too soon, dicck on the small side, or a myriad fetishes. I guess the babe needs to be properly ensnared for these to work without ariwo grin
Its a shitty world anyways. You play with the cards you're dealt. tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ROFTLMAOOO! Kai! Guy, u is sick! grin

Babe,I know. I need some treatment....
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Now iyam luffing this thread grin grin grin
@Badosky, you be case o. Shey u know?
I no deny! I was born dis way bebe! kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: wedding lapdance? Hmmm... Can I invite Cinderella grin

That's for honeymoon nau. Just me and him. VERY NUTTY HONEYMOON wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lemön
Carry go!

grin

Hmmmm, lola.luv the teacher; this is experience talking.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: Lol, this story just had to end with Bedguy proposing. Nothing less!
On the flip side, #iknowdude who got married just for the coochie, some folk just game like that. Cumming too soon, dicck on the small side, or a myriad fetishes. I guess the babe needs to be properly ensnared for these to work without ariwo grin
Its a shitty world anyways. You play with the cards you're dealt. tongue
Have you come here to play Jesus? angry
Say what you know jawe tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pray 4 me cry cry

Hehehehehehehehehe. Naughty girl! cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Amya(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo, I go block you for that side nah. Make una include me for all the asoebi arrangement. If I hear say I no go that wedding. I wan jam my own bed maga guy too.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2013
@Chronique.
See how far gone you are ba? I can see what you've been up to these few days you disappeared...grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no deny! I was born dis way bebe! kiss
Abeg you go PM me the address so God go use me answer the prayers of those of una wey dey find una own bed guy. I go wear dark shades so dat una go know say I no even send the body grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Have you come here to play Jesus? angry
Say what you know jawe tongue
Have you not been entertained?! cheesy nah, I came to stoke the fire, twas getting tepid in here.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Typical igbo woman! I can bet my lace wig u'll start taking dem off as soon as d pastor utters "u can kiss d bride".smh! Anyways... B4 u embarrass we, me I no wear coral bead o! I'll settle for d SU look, shebi na MFM we dey go for wedding? U no any form of bling bling na taboo rite? If dem bounce u comot for church I no dey o! embarassed tongue tongue

Yes o, I be igbo woman, I no deny. If I give u the beads, which one I go use for my own na? Cos I must try my best to catch one bed guy maga for that wedding grin.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: Have you not been entertained?! cheesy nah, I came to stoke the fire, twas getting tepid in here.
lol. Na you e go first burn. Me na cloth of reinforced concrete I wear ontop my diamond body.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Hmmmm, lola.luv the teacher; this is experience talking.

Maybe. Maybe not.
grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Abeg you go PM me the address so God go use me answer the prayers of those of una wey dey find una own bed guy. I go wear dark shades so dat una go know say I no even send the body grin

U don already buy bed. We need guy wey never buy bed.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lemön
Carry go!

grin
Hen! Mama ni yen! U sabi merchandise I swear! Tuale!
In addition to dis, hot pink go set wella on ur skin tone 2 o! Make sure u drink Ajase poki poki a week b4 so ur body go ready for spiritual daggaring.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Amya: Sweet lemonade, shey we're cool? wink

Hehehehehehehehehe, you're funny. I guess happiness and joy know no bounds.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Lalaosky, I see you. As the bed guys of tomorrow, we better storm the wedding in grandstyle. Abi wetin you think?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@Chronique.
See how far gone you are ba? I can see what you've been up to these few days you disappeared...grin

Honestly,I dont understand. I am innocent but I'm not Idibia. Nor be me dey give pple belle...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

U don already buy bed. We need guy wey never buy bed.
who tell you say I don buy bed? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.